PDA

View Full Version : Food disappears from counter after leaving app. No connection lost.

Unregistered
02-07-11, 06:16 AM
I baked 6 ovens of strawberry cheesecake overnight and served them this morning. I left the app and when I came back to it they were gone. I'm very disappointed as this is the fourth time this kind of thing has happened since the Valentine gift box was added. Is someone addressing the problem or shall I spend my entertainment time elsewhere?

dream world
02-07-11, 06:36 AM
i cooked 3 pot of peach colden and serve it. and also served some other food which receive by the gift of neighbour... but after i left the app and came back again, i found all of them disappeared!! i am very disappointed .....

actually i have the same problem in restaurant story!!!! last i cooked several foods over night... including valentine cupcake... pumkin cake... but they also disappeared after i came back...i am very unhappy about that as it means i lost coins which supposed to be earned thru those expensive food.... as they took so long time to cook......

think if these cases happen again and again.. i will probably give up the game....

Unregistered
02-07-11, 09:15 AM
I lost three red velvets and cupcakes this morning

Unregistered
02-07-11, 11:42 AM
Did you guys check if your money, which you paid, for making the food was returned to you?For example, before you cook the food you have $50k, after you put the food on the stove you are leaving with only $40k. When you find out you have no food/lost your food, how much you have? the 50k or 40k? If you have the 50k, meaning the game was not at its most updated state when you cook the food ==> it did not register your food cooking process. If you have the 40k instead, then there is something wrong with the game. Reinstall?

What I mean is sometimes the game did not refresh itself so when you cook the food, you are actually not cooking any food.

To easier understand, let put the game state at point A BUT you are actually think it is at point B, which is the most updated state of point A, and at this time you have no food on the stove at point A and B. Because the game did not refresh and you did not know, you then start cooking food ==> you move to point C while the game still at point A. The next day, when you think your food is done, lets move you to point D, the game actually at point B.

Unregistered
02-09-11, 09:56 AM
Food disappearing!
I exit the game and come back right away and it says I made $90,000 +/- and all the counters are empty! I spent all day and night making pretty pink and red food!

Fast way to make money but not happy with empty counters all the time. Happened four times in a row the last 2 days.

My door is always blocked or my popularity goes down fast

Unregistered
02-09-11, 10:37 AM
The same exact thing just happened to me! I left and I came back and all my food was gone!!!! I'm so mad!!!

Unregistered
02-10-11, 01:30 PM
I had about 9000 different Drinks and cakes ready on my board to sell, left quickly for rest. Story, after 2min went back, all my food was sold already and have now a lot of unhappy customers...in rest.story everything ok....

Unregistered
02-11-11, 10:38 PM
The same exact thing just happened to me! I left and I came back and all my food was gone!!!! I'm so mad!!!
This has happened at least 6 times to me, you would think we would learn and stop spending REAL MONEY. I've asked for help a dz times with no response! Is anyone getting a response?? Follow up with I Tunes where you spend money, write to the company and teamlava until u get a response

applepie23
02-11-11, 10:41 PM

I keep asking for help and nothing, stop spending REAL MONEY until they respond, post complaint everywhere u can

applepie23
02-11-11, 10:44 PM
I had about 9000 different Drinks and cakes ready on my board to sell, left quickly for rest. Story, after 2min went back, all my food was sold already and have now a lot of unhappy customers...in rest.story everything ok....

I've lost all food at least 6 times all the money I've spent on different things. Were getting rip-off!!!!
Please reply applepie23

applepie23
02-11-11, 11:00 PM
To: Teamlava support
Storm ID Applepie23
Al's Sweet Tooth, Bakery Story

I cannot believe the issues going on with Bakery I've requested help a dozen times and not one response when asking for help. I've asked via Teamlava and other areas via email. I'm going to keep pushing on until I receive what is right. It's a disgrace the way you are treating customers. I'm going to go to I tunes because I've spent a lot of REAL MONEY as well as every other place I can until I get a fair response. I enjoy playing these games. I have City Story and Farm Story. I've had one or so small issue's on one of those games and didn't receive a response but it didn't continue to happen every other week.
I'm disabled as I've mentioned in earlier messages to you and that it's hard to type. However you have given me a reason to push on no matter what it takes. I've made purchases that I have not received, purchased a sonic oven and rec a sonic drink machine that doesn't work. food disappearing several times, gems not appearing when PAID for and I have lost all my food on at least four occasions. I can understand a error one time, what I don't understand is not one response after requesting a dozen times in different areas for help and nothing. If it was a free game and no real money was being sent it still wouldn't be right that you don't RESPOND!!
I'm copying and pasting this entire message everywhere possible because I'm think possibly your not receiving my requests? I've already noticed other unhappy customers on your forums that you obviously aren't answering either according to their post
It's a shame you've taken a fun game and turned it into theft. Hopefully you will respond and fix the issues at hand. We are simply asking for the services that you claim to provide per your "terms".

Thank you in advance for your time and efforts.

Sincerely,

applepie23

applepie23
02-11-11, 11:12 PM
To: Teamlava support
Storm ID Applepie23
Al's Sweet Tooth, Bakery Story

I cannot believe the issues going on with Bakery I've requested help a dozen times and not one response. I'm going to keep pushing on until I receive what is right. It's a disgrace the way you are treating customers. I'm going to go to I tunes because I've spent a lot of REAL MONEY as well as every other place I can until I get a fair response. I would even go as far as giving this to my attorney because you are accepting people's money for a service and not providing the service. I enjoy playing these games. I have City Story and Farm Story. I've had one or so small issue's on one of those games and didn't receive a response but it didn't continue to happen every other week.
I'm disabled as I've mentioned in earlier messages to you and that it's hard to type. However you have given me a reason to push on no matter what it takes.
I've made purchases that I have not received, purchased a sonic oven and rec a sonic drink machine that doesn't work, billed incorrectly and not rec'd gems paid for. You entice customers to BUY GEMS and don't always follow through in proving what we pay for. I have lost my food on at least four occasions. I can understand a error one time, what I don't understand is not one response after requesting a dozen times in different areas for help and nothing. If it was a free game and no real money was being sent it still wouldn't be right that you don't RESPOND!!
I'm copying and pasting this entire message everywhere possible until I rec a response. I've already noticed other unhappy customers on your forums that you obviously aren't answering either according to their post. It's a shame you've taken a fun game and turned it into theft. Hopefully you will respond and fix the issues at hand. We are simply asking for the services that you claim to provide per your "terms".
Thank you in advance for your time and efforts.

Sincerely,

applepie23

CupCakes
02-12-11, 10:17 PM
I'm new to this game but apparently I'm not the only one annoyed by this kind of error.I've spent so many time to cook,waited and served and the only thing I got is broken hearted customers. Not a dime added and also not a single diamond.My Bakery satisfaction meters even touch to it's bottom and I made my self yelling to the phone.It crossed my mind to give up the game and start playing something different but anyhow this kind of error need to be fixed.Hopefully you guys got at least a decent reply because I'm fed up and saying good bye to this game soon enough :)

paty02151
02-13-11, 11:22 PM
I just purchased lots of Gems and baked food, used my Gems for faster baking guess what all of my food is gone if I would have known that this was going to happen I would have not bothered purchasing Gems at all. This is unbelievable this company if I can call it that is making a mockery out of us. They should fix the problem or just refund all of our hard earned money our money does not grow on trees. We deserve a response to what's going on.

rozz84
02-14-11, 04:44 AM
I have lost all my food 4 times now!!!! This game has been a let down since I got it.
There is never any new stuff each week that it said in the ad when I got it, it is the biggest rip off.
I think team lava should pull there finger out and stop just trying to make money off people.
I think no body should buy this game EVER!!!
I'm now going to take this game off my I-Pad.

Player from NC
02-15-11, 05:26 AM
I've had similar issues with both Bakery & Restaurant story games. Decided that the frustration of losing food and beverages out-weighs the fun! I have deleted both apps.

Good luck.....

Unregistered
02-15-11, 06:40 AM
I lost food three times within 10 minutes this morning, I did get the money for the food though.

I served up some Pumpkin Pies and Love Potions, I placed my gifts on a counter too, opened my shop, and exited the game. I login again straight away and everything is gone and my gifts are back in the menu instead of on the counter.

I place those gifts out again, exit the app, open the app and they are gone, this time not back in the menu.

I recieved more gifts from neighbours and placed them on the counter, exit the app, open the app and once again gone and not in the menu.