PDA

View Full Version : Discussion about Rare Random Drops

Pages : [1] 2

AnniePMH
03-15-15, 02:53 PM
I have not been able to find a thread where we can discuss all sorts of random drops and drop rates. Several players, including myself, spend a lot of time searching for rare drops, not necessarily because they're needed for a goal, but for the joy of the hunt!

A separate thread for each item and occasion, tend to result in very short and short-lived threads... Therefore, I would like to have a thread where players can exchange information about the search for burning embers, berry mounds, faerire campfires, skunkupies and the likes. For example, i would like to know how easy it has been for other players to collect skunkupies - the type you get from the Belladonna exchange! Anyone close to maxing these? How long did it take you? I would also like to know from players with multiple faerie campfires/berry mounds how many times you went to the Plume Hive and when you got the items!

Limited rare random drops should also be possible to discuss in this thread, such as snowman, hayride and spooky scarecrow!:)

I considered if the right place might be the U-goals thread, but those goals are of a more organized, systematic nature...:o

great thread Annie! SW 16 Mar

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-15-15, 03:13 PM
LUV IT!!!

I currently have 7 of Belladonna's skunkupies (not to be confused with Ivy's Super Yummy Pie, lol) but i don't think all of them came from the trade with Belladonna (living wood/mushrooms/rat tails). If I remember right, one of them dropped from the Sending Belladonna Plants trade.

I would especially like to know if the faerie campfire or berry mound has dropped from the barracks for anyone.
TL (or S8, whatever, lol) ~ I know it's an ancient Chinese secret and you can't share droprate % with us, but can you at least confirm that those faerie items DO drop from the barracks and if so, their droprate is the SAME as from the keep/court??? I'm maxed on faerie supplies because I've been on so many plume hive adventures (mostly from barracks) and only crates I seem to get (rarely, I might add) are glimmer rock formations, a royal & black cow and a faerie path.

... I'm still upset about not getting a purple scarecrow at H'ween, wahhhh, lol (but did manage to get 2 hayrides).

I was also able to get two Matrix eggs back during the dragon event. :)

AnniePMH
03-15-15, 03:19 PM
Well, at least we got confirmation in the Burning Embers-thread that the embers do drop from barracks (also confirmed by a player). An equal drop rate confirmation, we did not get, however...

AnniePMH
03-15-15, 03:26 PM
I would also like to suggest something I already posted in the forum for feedback and suggestions, months ago... Please make limited items like spooky scarecrow and snowman rare random drops from the standard adventures, even if they become very rare drops. I think that would be uplifting for players who missed out at the specific event, and after all, it's only deco, and you can't buy it anywhere, so it should not affect game economy...:)

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-15-15, 03:27 PM
......An equal drop rate confirmation, we did not get, however...

....and we prolly won't. For some reason, that kind of info is more guarded than Area 51, lol

jim23cash
03-15-15, 04:42 PM
I have gotten TWO Burning embers in the last month, and one new Dragon egg to add to the ones not hatched.(I have about 12 regular Dragons already hatched). I got a Berry mound in the first week of Faerie adventures. I have been trying almost non-Stop for a faerie campfire since then. Estimating by amount of faerie building supplies, I've made over 100 adventures, with dark rock formation, royal pig, and white calves as only box items.
Today I chopped a dark rock formation, and got 3 gold nuggets and 3 silver. (Woohoo!)
I did not get a purple scarecrow at Halloween, but did get hayride. Willing to trade large amount of regular scarecrows for one purple!!! :D
I don't even know if I have any skunkupies! I'll have to go look, I didn't know they existed! :D

sunnygirl634
03-15-15, 05:03 PM
I would also like to suggest something I already posted in the forum for feedback and suggestions, months ago... Please make limited items like spooky scarecrow and snowman rare random drops from the standard adventures, even if they become very rare drops. I think that would be uplifting for players who missed out at the specific event, and after all, it's only deco, and you can't buy it anywhere, so it should not affect game economy...:)

The Snowman is still available for purchase in the Market for 40 gems. It was always available for purchase, but was also an item that might drop from the Pile of Gifts. So if you didn't get one at Christmas, you can still get it. Frankly, I'm surprised that all of the winter items are still in the Market.

Castloninian
03-15-15, 11:25 PM
I'll try and remember this thread when I get new goodies. I have had to dig deep down my inventory to find out what I've received in the past:
Spooky scarecrow
Hayride
Faerie campfire (I don't really go on this adventure very often, probably got it from the castle though)
4 dragon eggs in storage plus hatched 3 normal ones and 3 special ones
2 burning embers in storage (so have found 5 in total so far)
4 skunkupies (never did give one for the fortune teller goal so this is all I have received)

I also found 20 purple hides.

Chaotarch
03-16-15, 12:23 AM
ok sweety, with what should i start?:p

skunku-pies: have 12 - 1 from Belladonna ( dont do normal - only for goal ) and 11 from inscriptiontrade ( which i do 120 times, lol )
purple hide: 34 - collecting every day, no gemup
burning amber: 4 - 2 from ca. 90 times TDS / castle; 1 bought with gems; 1 lucky Pick-up from TDS / castle fo1 try
dragon eggs: 6 - all with no gemup
mantie egs: 7 - all with no gemup
g-apple: 64 - 1 from fruittrade; 2 from inscriptionstrade ( which i do 120 times, lol ); maybe 5 from magicgarden; rest from apple trees ( now 7, no buy with gems all from adventures )

for the deco-xxx i should have a longer look in my inventory....

AnniePMH
03-16-15, 02:34 AM

skunku-pies: have 12 - 1 from Belladonna ( dont do normal - only for goal ) and 11 from inscriptiontrade ( which i do 120 times, lol )
burning amber: 4 - 2 from ca. 90 times TDS / castle; 1 bought with gems; 1 lucky Pick-up from TDS / castle fo1 try
g-apple: 64 - 1 from fruittrade; 2 from inscriptionstrade ( which i do 120 times, lol ); maybe 5 from magicgarden; rest from apple trees ( now 7, no buy with gems all from adventures )

Thank you for the information!:) With similar drop rates for skunkupies from the inscription trade, I should have 2-3 skunkupies, sadly though, 0 at the moment...:mad: I wonder about difference in drop rates between ordinary Belladonna trade and the inscription one? Are there players out there who made a lot of the first Belladonna trade? How many skunkupies have you received? I do the inscription trade almost every day but wonder if it's worth sending out the other one as well? It would have to have a fairly decent skunkupie drop rate to be worth it, though...:)

AnniePMH
03-16-15, 02:37 AM
I'll try and remember this thread when I get new goodies. I have had to dig deep down my inventory to find out what I've received in the past:
Spooky scarecrow
Hayride
Faerie campfire (I don't really go on this adventure very often, probably got it from the castle though)
4 dragon eggs in storage plus hatched 3 normal ones and 3 special ones
2 burning embers in storage (so have found 5 in total so far)
4 skunkupies (never did give one for the fortune teller goal so this is all I have received)

I also found 20 purple hides.

Do you remember if the embers came from castle or barracks?:)

AnniePMH
03-16-15, 02:45 AM
The Snowman is still available for purchase in the Market for 40 gems. It was always available for purchase, but was also an item that might drop from the Pile of Gifts. So if you didn't get one at Christmas, you can still get it. Frankly, I'm surprised that all of the winter items are still in the Market.

Oh, you're right, I forgot that the snowman can be bought at the Market!:o Still, though, there are many players who won't buy decorations with gems, so a very rare drop of the snowman from, for example, Dark Caves, would be a very welcome possibility for them... I believe that those who want to buy the snowman would do so anyway, because it would probably take a long while waiting for a drop...The chance should be there, though, just as it is for dark cave formations or royal animals...

katbtodd
03-16-15, 03:10 AM
Let's talk about the golden apple drop. One day I got 4 and then it was 3 days before I got another I have 8 apple tree and before this event I was collecting every two hours, I started this personal goal on my own on feb26 I was at 68 and now I sit at 87 , and stoped for this event

katbtodd
03-16-15, 03:17 AM
And talking about drops ,I am so tired of getting the bench . I agree some new stuff should be added
I would love the snowman there no way I'm going to pay 40 gems just for decorations , but if it was a drop I would be thrilled !

Castloninian
03-16-15, 03:55 AM
Do you remember if the embers came from castle or barracks?:)

Sorry, I really can't remember. But will keep my eyes open for next time.

Chaotarch
03-16-15, 04:36 AM
lol, for the adventurestuff look at my "dumpsection" :rolleyes:

AnniePMH
03-16-15, 05:17 AM
To players collecting golden apples: I've heard several say that they have trouble getting rid of all the ordinary apples you get in the search for golden ones. Personally, I just collect from the trees even if I'm maxed at apples...Do you feel that drop rates for golen apples improve if you're not maxed on ordinary ones, or do you just not like the waste when maxed?:confused:

queentina3
03-16-15, 05:46 AM
To players collecting golden apples: I've heard several say that they have trouble getting rid of all the ordinary apples you get in the search for golden ones. Personally, I just collect from the trees even if I'm maxed at apples...Do you feel that drop rates for golen apples improve if you're not maxed on ordinary ones, or do you just not like the waste when maxed?:confused:

Well I don't like to waste but I also don't notice a difference on whether I am or not, the Golden Apples have always been elusive to me. I'm lucky if I get one every 6 months. Now Golden Eggs, those drop for me at least once a week from the Hatchery. Nuggets is about once a month, maybe, from the mines.

One of the reasons I end up doing the gem trade in the exchange is due to the over-abundance of apples, plus I figure it is quick and easy to make two of each meal and send it off - and hey, FREE GEMS!! You just gotta love that! Plus I get a trade ticket, which I desperately need to finish expanding. I'm completely out of space but I now need two, three, five expansion papers a piece. *cries*

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-16-15, 09:29 AM
Oh, you're right, I forgot that the snowman can be bought at the Market!:o Still, though, there are many players who won't buy decorations with gems, so a very rare drop of the snowman from, for example, Dark Caves, would be a very welcome possibility for them... I believe that those who want to buy the snowman would do so anyway, because it would probably take a long while waiting for a drop...The chance should be there, though, just as it is for dark cave formations or royal animals...
Did the snowman ever drop from an adventure? I don't remember the Xmas stuff dropping from *any* adventure like the H'ween stuff did; Xmas decor only came from one of the Pile of Gifts bundles.. and the market, of course. Lol

Still, the drops from those Pile of Gifts were random and rare, too...so I guess it still counts lol.

AnniePMH
03-16-15, 10:25 AM
Did the snowman ever drop from an adventure? I don't remember the Xmas stuff dropping from *any* adventure like the H'ween stuff did; Xmas decor only came from one of the Pile of Gifts bundles.. and the market, of course. Lol

Still, the drops from those Pile of Gifts were random and rare, too...so I guess it still counts lol.

No, I've never heard about the snowman or other Christmas stuff dropping from adventures...It's just a suggestion I have, that they would do that. It's just possible to buy that deco in Market.

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-16-15, 11:27 AM
No, I've never heard about the snowman or other Christmas stuff dropping from adventures...It's just a suggestion I have, that they would do that. It's just possible to buy that deco in Market.
Ohhhhh lol ok (but winter's over here, as of this Friday lol - I wonder if the winter stuff will remain in market past then?)
...but while we're making suggestions for adventure drops - I WANT A PURPLE SCARECROW, DANGIT, so add it to Bandits adventure or sumpin, S8!!! lol

Liloze
03-16-15, 01:56 PM
I have been playing for almost 3 years, to make it short and sweet,
14 apples ( though I collect religiously from my 7 apple trees) !
Anvil/ overgrown benches/pumkin hutch/ scarecrows galore lol ( would love to trade these useless scarecrows with a purple one)! At least I got a hayride
Burning ember 3, One for the goal like years ago, one last year, and one last month.( It is a yearly drop for me lol )
Other than that I got some white cows, Lemon trees,a coup,e of Darkcave formation and I was lucky.
Nothing really drops for me from adventures that is useful, aside from energy and gems.
Never got any Faerie items from the plume hive adventure except tiles lol.
As for the Royal trade, I do both Belladonna's, and have only 4 skunku-pies!
A very low, if not existent rate for me, considering I do the trade at least 3 times a week! When I max on stuff.
14 Purple hide, and I pet My "Violette" on time!
So yeah, I don't expect much from anything, I do the adventure for gems and energy mostly, when a box appear I do get excited, a bit, but knowing my luck, I don't get disappointed when another pumpkin hutch or anvil join the collection!
I am glad I reach goals with the drop rate I have :)

AuntyRose32
03-16-15, 07:42 PM
Skunku-Pie: 2
Burning Ember: 1
Purple Hide: 16
Spooky Scarecrow: 3
Hayride: 2
Golden Apple: 20
Golden Nugget: 52
Golden Egg: 69

I think that's it for me on the rare drops. I have 3 Ali horns and no wings, oh how I'd love for a wing to drop again so I could have two white Ali's.

zoeee87
03-16-15, 08:10 PM
I have gotten TWO Burning embers in the last month, and one new Dragon egg to add to the ones not hatched.(I have about 12 regular Dragons already hatched). I got a Berry mound in the first week of Faerie adventures. I have been trying almost non-Stop for a faerie campfire since then. Estimating by amount of faerie building supplies, I've made over 100 adventures, with dark rock formation, royal pig, and white calves as only box items.
Today I chopped a dark rock formation, and got 3 gold nuggets and 3 silver. (Woohoo!)
I did not get a purple scarecrow at Halloween, but did get hayride. Willing to trade large amount of regular scarecrows for one purple!!! :D
I don't even know if I have any skunkupies! I'll have to go look, I didn't know they existed! :D

I also got the berry mound right away, but can't seem to acquire the faerie campfire. I've done probably close to 100 faerie adventures and no luck. The most recent drops have been 2 orange trees and a pig. Kinda getting bummed out.

AnniePMH
03-18-15, 01:00 AM
I have been playing for almost 3 years, to make it short and sweet,
14 apples ( though I collect religiously from my 7 apple trees) !
Anvil/ overgrown benches/pumkin hutch/ scarecrows galore lol ( would love to trade these useless scarecrows with a purple one)! At least I got a hayride
Burning ember 3, One for the goal like years ago, one last year, and one last month.( It is a yearly drop for me lol )
Other than that I got some white cows, Lemon trees,a coup,e of Darkcave formation and I was lucky.
Nothing really drops for me from adventures that is useful, aside from energy and gems.
Never got any Faerie items from the plume hive adventure except tiles lol.
As for the Royal trade, I do both Belladonna's, and have only 4 skunku-pies!
A very low, if not existent rate for me, considering I do the trade at least 3 times a week! When I max on stuff.
14 Purple hide, and I pet My "Violette" on time!
So yeah, I don't expect much from anything, I do the adventure for gems and energy mostly, when a box appear I do get excited, a bit, but knowing my luck, I don't get disappointed when another pumpkin hutch or anvil join the collection!
I am glad I reach goals with the drop rate I have :)

It really seems like you've had a bit of bad luck with the drops...14 golden apples extra after 3 years, and you have 7 apple trees to collect from! Do you collect from them almost every time they're ready for collection? Have you spent a lot of golden apples in that trade? I'm also sad to hear about the very low skunkupie drop rate for someone like you who do both trades often...I will try to do both those trades (almost) every day and see how it goes, but seems almost as tough as my burning ember project...
Hope for much better luck for you, soon!:)

AnniePMH
03-18-15, 01:22 AM

I also got the berry mound right away, but can't seem to acquire the faerie campfire. I've done probably close to 100 faerie adventures and no luck. The most recent drops have been 2 orange trees and a pig. Kinda getting bummed out.

See, this is (one of the things that's) strange about the Plume Hive adventure. I remember several Berry Mounds and Faerie Campfires popping into existence in Kingdoms when the adventure was new, some got multiples too... After that, the drop rate seems to be extremely low. I did way more than 60 Plume Hives to get my Faerie Campfire, now on a break from that adventure until we get something to build with all the blocks and beams, lol! But 100 adventures without finding both...And considering the resources needed to do the adventure...:eek:

Liloze
03-18-15, 08:12 AM
It really seems like you've had a bit of bad luck with the drops...14 golden apples extra after 3 years, and you have 7 apple trees to collect from! Do you collect from them almost every time they're ready for collection? Have you spent a lot of golden apples in that trade? I'm also sad to hear about the very low skunkupie drop rate for someone like you who do both trades often...I will try to do both those trades (almost) every day and see how it goes, but seems almost as tough as my burning ember project...
Hope for much better luck for you, soon!:)

I do have bad luck with rare drops, lol
Yes I collect daily from the apple trees, at least twice because I do lots of pies for the trade ( to get gems )
During this event I am only collecting once/day.

No I did not do the "Golden trade" for gems, because It took me months to get the Golden apple for Sir piggie, so I knew to keep them :)
I have been maxed on golden eggs for 2 years now.
Golden nuggets 68. Only the apples are still under 20 lol :)

I finished Sinister Sister before the fellora plant and the Fortune Teller helping goal :) See my luck ? lol
I make the belladona trade for the trade tickets, and I have now 28 Belladona Inscriptions lol.

I really do not expect any rare drops, and when I get one, I run to the forum "Woohoo" thread to celebrate lol :D
Just an example of my bad luck I only got 100 energy from Pinky once ;) lol
While I read many get those 100 energy like monthly lol

AnniePMH
03-18-15, 08:37 AM
I do have bad luck with rare drops, lol
Yes I collect daily from the apple trees, at least twice because I do lots of pies for the trade ( to get gems )
During this event I am only collecting once/day.

No I did not do the "Golden trade" for gems, because It took me months to get the Golden apple for Sir piggie, so I knew to keep them :)
I have been maxed on golden eggs for 2 years now.
Golden nuggets 68. Only the apples are still under 20 lol :)

I finished Sinister Sister before the fellora plant and the Fortune Teller helping goal :) See my luck ? lol
I make the belladona trade for the trade tickets, and I have now 28 Belladona Inscriptions lol.

I really do not expect any rare drops, and when I get one, I run to the forum "Woohoo" thread to celebrate lol :D
Just an example of my bad luck I only got 100 energy from Pinky once ;) lol
While I read many get those 100 energy like monthly lol

I wish you better luck with these things...You're a rare drop yourself though, for helping so many players out here at the forums with your experience! Thanks for the helpful answer!:)

meme1098
03-18-15, 11:02 AM
See, this is (one of the things that's) strange about the Plume Hive adventure. I remember several Berry Mounds and Faerie Campfires popping into existence in Kingdoms when the adventure was new, some got multiples too... After that, the drop rate seems to be extremely low. I did way more than 60 Plume Hives to get my Faerie Campfire, now on a break from that adventure until we get something to build with all the blocks and beams, lol! But 100 adventures without finding both...And considering the resources needed to do the adventure...:eek:

And I tried that adventure so many times with no luck. Never got either one of those drops....I suspected something changed with the drop rate on the mound & campfire. It's just as rare now as a wing or horn

jim23cash
03-18-15, 11:21 AM

And I tried that adventure so many times with no luck. Never got either one of those drops....I suspected something changed with the drop rate on the mound & campfire. It's just as rare now as a wing or horn
I've had WAY better luck with Alicorns! I've gotten two more Alicorn horns during the time I've been looking for the faerie fire pit, since I can't do that adventure every time. That gives me a total of 7 Alicorns, 2 Pinkies, and one WAli. I also have about 15 Manticore. if you look at my Queendom, you will see I have a huge orchard, almost all drops from adventures. I also have a rather large collection of animals, again almost all drops from adventures or special quests. I have occasionally maxed out on golden nuggets and eggs, but rarely apples. Probably because I don't pick fruit often. I'm usually making ahead as many feasts as possible, so I can send out one every day and one every other day. (And I just like to stay ahead on feasts. And the gem trade takes too long). :D
I feel like overall I have above average luck when it comes to rare drops.
That is one reason I am questioning why no Faerie Firepit after soooooo many adventures.
I would like it if they would make a small adjustment to the drop rates, just to see if that changes anything. I'm not sure it's really dropping them anymore. When was the last time anyone got one?

Liloze
03-18-15, 01:17 PM
I wish you better luck with these things...You're a rare drop yourself though, for helping so many players out here at the forums with your experience! Thanks for the helpful answer!:)

Thank you, That is sweet of you to say:o
I do try to help whenever I can.
I love this forum as much of the game itself, because of all the players who are really wonderful people :)

AnniePMH
03-18-15, 02:03 PM
Thank you, That is sweet of you to say:o
I do try to help whenever I can.
I love this forum as much of the game itself, because of all the players who are really wonderful people :)

Yes, it's a wonderful game, with lovely people playing it!:o

AnniePMH
03-18-15, 02:36 PM

I've had WAY better luck with Alicorns! I've gotten two more Alicorn horns during the time I've been looking for the faerie fire pit, since I can't do that adventure every time. That gives me a total of 7 Alicorns, 2 Pinkies, and one WAli. I also have about 15 Manticore. if you look at my Queendom, you will see I have a huge orchard, almost all drops from adventures. I also have a rather large collection of animals, again almost all drops from adventures or special quests. I have occasionally maxed out on golden nuggets and eggs, but rarely apples. Probably because I don't pick fruit often. I'm usually making ahead as many feasts as possible, so I can send out one every day and one every other day. (And I just like to stay ahead on feasts. And the gem trade takes too long). :D
I feel like overall I have above average luck when it comes to rare drops.
That is one reason I am questioning why no Faerie Firepit after soooooo many adventures.
I would like it if they would make a small adjustment to the drop rates, just to see if that changes anything. I'm not sure it's really dropping them anymore. When was the last time anyone got one?

Yeah, those are good questions. Have the drop rates for faerie campfire and/or berry mound been lowered since the adventure was new, and when was the last time either of them dropped?:confused:

burritosprings
03-19-15, 06:02 AM
I am wondering when the Golden Orange or Golden Lemon are gonna drop.. Those must be uber rare.

Castloninian
03-19-15, 01:53 PM
Guess what! I just had a burning ember drop from..... the barracks!

AnniePMH
03-19-15, 02:10 PM
Guess what! I just had a burning ember drop from..... the barracks!

Oh, big Congrats!! Lol, go Barracks!!:D Feels really nice that the ember has a possibility of dropping there too, on more than just one occasion...:rolleyes: Maybe I'm doing Desert in Barracks next time, then...:p

katbtodd
03-25-15, 09:54 AM
I been working hard on getting my golden apples up to 98 , and I found the drop rate was better when I had red apples fall too, done it both ways ,it was hard for me to keep up at sending my apples pies out of the exchange, so there was a few time I collected knowing I was max on red apple , in all the time I collected I only got one golden apple with no red apple drops..

A woooo hooo moment is when I got 3 golden apples one right after the other.

I have 8 apple trees and was collecting every two hours until this event started so all my
energy went into getting tulips now I have got all my prizes it was time to get back to my golden apples ... I couldn't believe how fast I got them .

Chaotarch
03-26-15, 09:49 AM
I been working hard on getting my golden apples up to 98 , and I found the drop rate was better when I had red apples fall too, done it both ways ,it was hard for me to keep up at sending my apples pies out of the exchange, so there was a few time I collected knowing I was max on red apple , in all the time I collected I only got one golden apple with no red apple drops..

A woooo hooo moment is when I got 3 golden apples one right after the other.

I have 8 apple trees and was collecting every two hours until this event started so all my
energy went into getting tulips now I have got all my prizes it was time to get back to my golden apples ... I couldn't believe how fast I got them .

lol, you have defenetly other appletrees then me:eek:
you collect over 30, and i 13:mad:

Chaotarch
04-03-15, 11:53 AM
lol, you have defenetly other appletrees then me:eek:
you collect over 30, and i 13:mad:

mmh, now i am at 90...
the droprate should be 50:1 ; have six trees collecting eight times a day; some day get zero and other days two, lol.

zaccy678
04-03-15, 01:20 PM
Has anyone received any animals from adventures recently??

It's been yonks since I got one, but they seemed to drop reasonably regularly back in the day...

Liloze
04-03-15, 01:31 PM

It's been yonks since I got one, but they seemed to drop reasonably regularly back in the day...

Indeed all the coveted black boxes from adventure drop the usual pumpkin hutch, overgrown bench etc...Not even a carriage or a statue to give RP :rolleyes:
It's been almost more than 8 months that I got anything of significance!
No fruit trees no animals nothing!
Sigh....

Editing to add : I never got anything from the Faerie Adventure except the tiles lol
No campfire, no Berrymound, and I send this adventure at least twice a week ...
I think the Faerie adventure drops are rarer than the Golden Apple lol :)

Except for the energy ( which sometimes is ridiculous) and the rare gem, the adventures for me are becoming a waste of energy and resources.
Better make Royal trades and expansion permits !

queentina3
04-03-15, 01:32 PM
I got a black sheep the other day but don't ask me from which adventure as I'm not sure. He's still an itty bitty thing, not fully grown yet, on my queentina3 game.

ETA: Oh, and on that same game, but again not sure which adventure but I think Feral Lands, I got another Apple Tree, so that brought my total to 4. Hopefully a better chance at getting those very rare golden apples. :)

Liloze
04-03-15, 01:33 PM
Great :D

tigarlilyvol
04-03-15, 01:39 PM
I got an albino pig this morning not sure if Dark caves or Desert sands

zaccy678
04-03-15, 01:43 PM
Indeed all the coveted black boxes from adventure drop the usual pumpkin hutch, overgrown bench etc...Not even a carriage or a statue to give RP lol :rolleyes:
It's been almost more than 8 months that I got anything of significance!
No fruit trees no animals nothing!
Sigh....
l

Egads, the dreaded pumpkin hutch...
Do we really still need to be getting these?? ;)

Congrats on the black sheep queentina, nice to know that it does happen!!

Oh, I'm jelly of the white pig!! :eek:

jo_fitz
04-03-15, 08:54 PM
I have: 4 Knowledge Shards (idk if those are rare, but they're waaay back in my inventory)
9 gold apples (it took me months to get my 1st ape from Ivy's Hut)
58 gold eggs
12 nuggets
23 purple hides
3 maple trees
6 skunkupies
5 Sacred Wings
5 Alicorns (took me over 6 months to get my 1st horn. By that time I'd gotten 3 wings.)
3 Lemon Trees
2 Orange Trees
1 Apple Tree
2 normal Dragons and 2 eggs
2 Manticores
1 Royal Pig
2 Royal Cows

AnniePMH
04-03-15, 10:54 PM

I'm doing dark caves in Castle every day and Desert in Barracks. Various animals are still dropping, but for several months, I've only got one royal cow and one royal pig, which make them as rare as the Fairie Campfire for me...:mad:

AnniePMH
04-03-15, 11:05 PM
mmh, now i am at 90...
the droprate should be 50:1 ; have six trees collecting eight times a day; some day get zero and other days two, lol.

I like this strict collecting discipline! Harvest every two hours when awake, and then rest 8 hours. I just need to buy two more apple trees, and remember to set alarm, lol!:p

queentina3
04-04-15, 04:09 AM
I like this strict collecting discipline! Harvest every two hours when awake, and then rest 8 hours. I just need to buy two more apple trees, and remember to set alarm, lol!:p

Or start doing Feral Land adventures daily as I got an apple tree from there the other day - fully grown. I was so shocked as I hadn't realized it was a drop from there that I immediately came to the forum and checked the HUB, and low and behold, it WAS a drop and I totally missed it. LOL!!!!

PernReloaded
04-04-15, 08:56 AM

I got a Royal Pig the other day. I can't get any fruit trees to drop, though (glad I purchased one fo each, or I wouldn't get far).

Liloze
04-04-15, 09:07 AM
Got 2 Golden apples in one collection today, after so long!
Maybe I should whine more to get them lol :D
Now I have 16 Yupppppeee lol

Korlcek
04-04-15, 10:10 AM

Got black cow today.

AnniePMH
04-06-15, 06:21 AM
Or start doing Feral Land adventures daily as I got an apple tree from there the other day - fully grown. I was so shocked as I hadn't realized it was a drop from there that I immediately came to the forum and checked the HUB, and low and behold, it WAS a drop and I totally missed it. LOL!!!!

This is so funny...It's a good tip of you queeentina3, to get an apple tree from Feral Lands instead of buying with gems.:) However, I want to have dark caves and desert adventures out at all times (unless in case of ongoing update), so no room for trips to Feral lands. So I bought two new apple trees and when my knights returned next time from the dark caves they gave me a fully grown apple tree, lol! So now I have 3 bought apple trees, 3 from the Pile (!), and 1 from the Dark Caves!:o Now I just have to remember to collect from them all...

Edit: The strategy is working, lol! I'm getting one golden apple each day so far! Collecting from 7 apple trees about 8 times/day:D

Chaotarch
04-11-15, 02:10 AM
mmh, maybe offtopic, but if someone would know the creation-droprate of plants:

10 traps : 5,1 pitcher : 1,7 rafflesia :cool:

queentina3
04-11-15, 07:01 AM

*whimpers*

I'm on Sinister Sister right now on my main account and could use all those plants!

Chaotarch
04-11-15, 08:00 AM
*whimpers*

I'm on Sinister Sister right now on my main account and could use all those plants!

yh, lol, thats 30 inscriptions, but before you could get some plants, ill give you some of my 99 inscriptions:rolleyes::cool:

queentina3
04-11-15, 09:16 AM
yh, lol, thats 30 inscriptions, but before you could get some plants, ill give you some of my 99 inscriptions:rolleyes::cool:

*whimpers some more*

99 inscriptions??? YIKES!

I'd prefer the plants so I can get the trade tickets as I still haven't fully expanded. It takes forever to get the tickets and then turn into expansion papers. *sighs* It will be years before I can fully expand. :(

Chaotarch
04-11-15, 10:17 AM
*whimpers some more*

99 inscriptions??? YIKES!

I'd prefer the plants so I can get the trade tickets as I still haven't fully expanded. It takes forever to get the tickets and then turn into expansion papers. *sighs* It will be years before I can fully expand. :(

lol, queeni:cool:
watch out my galerias, where you could see, that it dont takes forever with the tix and other things:rolleyes:

mehershey
04-11-15, 07:36 PM
Not sure if this is the right place to ask but I couldn't find anywhere better. I have been trying to collect beastiaries for 10 days now (I finally got the quest the day before the flower frenzy ended). I have two libraries - one level 5 and one level three. I collect at least three times per day (for ex, at 6 am, 2 pm, 10 pm), and I still have only a single book. Is that abnormally slow or just bad luck? Will my collection rate continue to drag or could it speed up? I have very few quests going right now and I'd really like to get the dragon going. Thanks!

queentina3
04-11-15, 08:08 PM
Not sure if this is the right place to ask but I couldn't find anywhere better. I have been trying to collect beastiaries for 10 days now (I finally got the quest the day before the flower frenzy ended). I have two libraries - one level 5 and one level three. I collect at least three times per day (for ex, at 6 am, 2 pm, 10 pm), and I still have only a single book. Is that abnormally slow or just bad luck? Will my collection rate continue to drag or could it speed up? I have very few quests going right now and I'd really like to get the dragon going. Thanks!

I hate to say it but that sounds about right. I had two libraries and it took me almost 3 months to get all 10 books. I hated that goal.

orleansparish
04-11-15, 08:19 PM
I'm 3 inscriptions away from finishing sister, sister! My gosh, Im gonna shed tears of joy and even maybe, perhaps, think of considering inviting the Baron my front porch for a sip of lemonade.

mehershey
04-11-15, 08:55 PM
I hate to say it but that sounds about right. I had two libraries and it took me almost 3 months to get all 10 books. I hated that goal.
Thank you - that sucks, but glad to know I'm not just suffering from really bad luck. I just hope I get them all before I need dragon scales for glimmer gate part 2. I've only been playing since Thanksgiving so my level activity is pretty good, but I'm way behind on goals compared to other kingdoms I've seen at similar levels.

queentina3
04-11-15, 09:09 PM
Thank you - that sucks, but glad to know I'm not just suffering from really bad luck. I just hope I get them all before I need dragon scales for glimmer gate part 2. I've only been playing since Thanksgiving so my level activity is pretty good, but I'm way behind on goals compared to other kingdoms I've seen at similar levels.

My 2nd account (2tina) is way behind too as I quit playing the game for a little over a year. I'm just trying to get through them but coming in after the original release means we get slammed double on some, whereas when they first came out, they only had to worry about that one. Dealing with multiple goals needing Mithril, Mythic Essence (which needs the dragon scales), and etc. is a ****er.

But, on the rare drop scale I forgot to mention earlier that I did get another horn on my 2tina account so now have a baby alicorn amongst my three full grown ones. That account gets so lucky with the horns/wings and my original account has no luck at all. 4 wings on that account and I don't think I've seen a horn since I stopped playing. I do the Love Adventure at least 3 to 4 times a week, and it just doesn't want to drop me another horn. :(

mehershey
04-12-15, 06:45 PM
I just got a campfire as a gift from s black box after a quest - I assume this is a decoration? I haven't seen one for sale in the marketplace. It's kind of cute. I don't usually leave out too many purely decorative items but I think I'll keep it out for a while.

flovisa
04-13-15, 07:54 AM
I just got a carriage from the dark caves!!! Couldn't believe it at first! 😄😄

readysetgo888
04-13-15, 08:13 AM

Oh god, this is frightening. 3 months??? I got my dragon egg a few days ago and have 2 books currently. My main library is at level 5, and I built a second one that is now at level 3. Is level 3 high enough to get the books? It says "higher level libraries."

mehershey
04-13-15, 09:08 AM
Oh god, this is frightening. 3 months??? I got my dragon egg a few days ago and have 2 books currently. My main library is at level 5, and I built a second one that is now at level 3. Is level 3 high enough to get the books? It says "higher level libraries."
Level 3 is fine - I've actually gotten two of my three books so far from my level 3 library and only one from my level 5. At least it is giving me time to work on wisp lanterns and collecting for trades so I can open the tinker camp. I'm also waiting for another 60 silver to move forward in the Glimmergate quest so things are slow for me right now.

readysetgo888
04-13-15, 09:52 AM
Level 3 is fine - I've actually gotten two of my three books so far from my level 3 library and only one from my level 5. At least it is giving me time to work on wisp lanterns and collecting for trades so I can open the tinker camp. I'm also waiting for another 60 silver to move forward in the Glimmergate quest so things are slow for me right now.

Thanks - I'm really glad to know that the level 3 library is good enough because upgrading it further definitely would have taken a lot of precious resources.

I'm almost to that point in the Glimmergate quest as well. The 10 mithril is probably going to take months as I don't even have the 4th shard. I love the game but several months to complete a single goal to needed move on in the storyline seems a bit extreme to me. It would be quite easy to lose interest.

queentina3
04-13-15, 11:04 AM
Yeah, one of my Libraries was kept at Level 1 as SpiritWind had confirmed that the level of Library honestly didn't matter, so I didn't bother upgrading it. In fact I think more of my books came from that lower level Library than it did from my level 5 (2tina account). On my queentina3 account I think I'd already upgraded both Libraries to level 5 before I hit that goal, so......

mehershey
04-13-15, 01:51 PM
Thanks - I'm really glad to know that the level 3 library is good enough because upgrading it further definitely would have taken a lot of precious resources.

I'm almost to that point in the Glimmergate quest as well. The 10 mithril is probably going to take months as I don't even have the 4th shard. I love the game but several months to complete a single goal to needed move on in the storyline seems a bit extreme to me. It would be quite easy to lose interest.

By the time I first needed Mithril I already had 19 of them so I was able to do at least two goals that required it. I currently have nine but I don't remember how I got them so when I need more it's likely going to be through regular play. Silver is ****ing me right now.

mehershey
04-13-15, 01:52 PM
Yeah, one of my Libraries was kept at Level 1 as SpiritWind had confirmed that the level of Library honestly didn't matter, so I didn't bother upgrading it. In fact I think more of my books came from that lower level Library than it did from my level 5 (2tina account). On my queentina3 account I think I'd already upgraded both Libraries to level 5 before I hit that goal, so......
Hmm, that's good to know. I guess if I get really desperate I'll buy another and just keep it at level 1.

eam13
04-15-15, 08:25 AM
Okay, so I don't have the barracks, but in over a year of play, I have found a grand total of ONE burning ember. Help, please?!

AnniePMH
04-15-15, 09:28 AM
Okay, so I don't have the barracks, but in over a year of play, I have found a grand total of ONE burning ember. Help, please?!

Sorry to say I think this is quite normal...:( How often do you send out the Desert adventure? I've had three Burning Ember drops (all of them from the castle) in about one year of playing and maybe 9 months of searching for the embers. It's a very, very rare drop! Wish you the best of luck adventuring for it:)

tito786
04-17-15, 08:57 AM

yes that's correct. I recently completed my dragon quest and I got 3-4 books from my Level 1 library.
So actually level doesn't matter.

Chaotarch
04-17-15, 01:51 PM
yes that's correct. I recently completed my dragon quest and I got 3-4 books from my Level 1 library.
So actually level doesn't matter.
yepp, i asked this years, lol, before, and the droprate from lv1 is the same like lv5. ( dont know / find the thread )
@SW: maybe change the discription in the HUB:rolleyes: higher level is wrong

Chaotarch
04-17-15, 01:54 PM
Sorry to say I think this is quite normal...:( How often do you send out the Desert adventure? I've had three Burning Ember drops (all of them from the castle) in about one year of playing and maybe 9 months of searching for the embers. It's a very, very rare drop! Wish you the best of luck adventuring for it:)

lol, burning amber is the ultimate rare drop for players without the loveshack:cool:
but not sure if wings and horns have a higher droprate:rolleyes: but could be...

ShibuyaCloth
04-17-15, 02:08 PM
but not sure if wings and horns have a higher droprate:rolleyes: but could be...

Well you are touting the 80 ali-mark!!! I just matured a week ago my ali #6, all from drops. Pure hard core player :p

Chaotarch
04-17-15, 02:21 PM
Well you are touting the 80 ali-mark!!! I just matured a week ago my ali #6, all from drops. Pure hard core player :p

lol, i dont count them anymore:eek: but the goal is 7*16..., lol:cool:
back to topic:
so you have more alis then dragons? and the amber insane rare or wings and horns?

queentina3
04-17-15, 02:22 PM
lol, burning amber is the ultimate rare drop for players without the loveshack:cool:

Honestly, I can't believe this, but I send out that adventure on both my accounts very regularly, usually at least 3 if not 4 times a week, and 2tina has 4 ali's while queentina3 only has 2. I've been playing more aggressively and for longer on queentina3 and it has less ali's. :rolleyes:

I think the drop rate for horns is just as equal as the drop rate for embers, at least on my main account. Non-existent! :p

queentina3
04-21-15, 05:59 PM
So Bessie finally gave up a 2nd purple hide on my 2tina account. I've been waiting and waiting to see when she'd give up another, and finally she did tonight. The back of the card seriously cracks me up.

AnniePMH
04-24-15, 09:50 AM
Today I got my second ever Skunku-Pie, this one from Ivy's Hut, along with several other players last couple of days, it seems!:D Skunku-Pie droprates seem to have increased, interesting to see for how long, and why!:confused:

8hat
04-24-15, 09:57 AM
I got a Skunku-pie today from Ivy too! I was curious from all the recent talk about them and checked my inventory; I actually have 6.

Maybe we'll all be stocked up and ready for whatever they have in store for us :cool:

AnniePMH
04-24-15, 10:05 AM
I got a Skunku-pie today from Ivy too! I was curious from all the recent talk about them and checked my inventory; I actually have 6.

Maybe we'll all be stocked up and ready for whatever they have in store for us :cool:

Lol, I'm going to need more than my present 2 Skunku-pies to feel well stocked up...:eek:

AuntyRose32
04-24-15, 10:18 AM
Congrats on your drops guys. I've only got 2 Skumku-pies, it would be nice if Ivy dropped me a few.

Liloze
04-24-15, 10:26 AM
I have 8 all in all, 8th one dropped a couple of days ago from Ivy's hut ...
Wonder if the next update is Ivy's Sister Belladonna coming for a visit ! :)

AnniePMH
04-24-15, 10:36 AM
I have 8 all in all, 8th one dropped a couple of days ago from Ivy's hut ...
Wonder if the next update is Ivy's Sister Belladonna coming for a visit ! :)

Ooh, yesl:) Give me a reason to finally turn in the inscriptions, lol...And hopefully we get some new, very rare herb drops! I would love that...:o

Liloze
04-24-15, 10:49 AM
Ooh, yesl:) Give me a reason to finally turn in the inscriptions, lol...And hopefully we get some new, very rare herb drops! I would love that...:o

Lol yep been doing inscriptions now more than for Sinister Sister lol ;)

AnniePMH
04-25-15, 10:24 AM
Lolol, Skunku-Pie #3 dropped from Ivy's Hut just now, that's two days in a row! If this goes on, it's not going to be a rare drop anymore!:p So interesting with these sudden drop changes, like the boar pelt...:):confused:

Liloze
04-25-15, 07:22 PM
Lolol, Skunku-Pie #3 dropped from Ivy's Hut just now, that's two days in a row! If this goes on, it's not going to be a rare drop anymore!:p So interesting with these sudden drop changes, like the boar pelt...:):confused:

I am maxed on boar pelt lol :)

AnniePMH
04-27-15, 04:00 AM
I got 2 gems from the Matrix dragon today. Never paid much attention to the dragon drops, but since there are players hoping for a gem dropping dragon Update, I thought I would raise the question as to how rare these dragon gem drops are, and if they are different for the dragon types?:)

katbtodd
04-27-15, 04:08 AM
My Dragon drops for 2015
jan , 3 times
feb , 2 times
March, 4 times
April 2 so far
I have 6 dragons
Edit :
2 more gems Ember dragon dropped them

AnniePMH
04-27-15, 05:05 AM
My Dragon drops for 2015
jan , 3 times
feb , 2 times
March, 4 times
April 2 so far
I have 6 dragons

How many gems/drop and do you think the different dragons are equally good at dropping the gems?:)

meme1098
04-27-15, 07:13 AM
I just had a gem drop this morning but haven't been keeping up with the totals for each.

katbtodd
04-27-15, 07:17 AM
How many gems/drop and do you think the different dragons are equally good at dropping the gems?:)

Equally as good , I will start taking notes which one drops them

Chaotarch
04-27-15, 11:05 PM

now i have in inventory:
8 d-eggs and store 3 orangedragons - 2 in 43 days
2 m-eggs and store 6 mantis - 1 in 43 days
13 skunkus ( no from ivys hut *grmphf* trade with belladonna 6 times )

shambalaya
04-27-15, 11:48 PM
When the dragons drop gems it is always 2 for me, purple cow always 1 and sir piggie always 5 (very rare!)

katbtodd
04-28-15, 01:55 AM
When the dragons drop gems it is always 2 for me, purple cow always 1 and sir piggie always 5 (very rare!)

Same for me

AnniePMH
04-28-15, 02:37 AM

Same for me

Thanks to both of you for providing info about this! Now only left to decide if gem drops differ between the dragons, in rarity:)

AnniePMH
04-28-15, 03:03 AM
now i have in inventory:
8 d-eggs and store 3 orangedragons - 2 in 43 days
2 m-eggs and store 6 mantis - 1 in 43 days
13 skunkus ( no from ivys hut *grmphf* trade with belladonna 6 times )

Well, I'm not getting either dragon or manty eggs at the moment...:(, but a neighbor got a dragon egg two days in a row last couple of days...:eek:

Which Belladonna trade?...:rolleyes: One skunku-pie in 6 trades seems like good luck (for both Belladonna trades) but maybe they're dropping more frequently from the trades now too, after starting to drop from Ivy's Hut? Better go and collect some more shrooms!:D

Chaotarch
04-28-15, 03:07 AM
Well, I'm not getting either dragon or manty eggs at the moment...:(, but a neighbor got a dragon egg two days in a row last couple of days...:eek:

huh? our challenge...cancelled?:confused:

Which Belladonna trade?...:rolleyes: One skunku-pie in 6 trades seems like good luck (for both Belladonna trades) but maybe they're dropping more frequently from the trades now too, after starting to drop from Ivy's Hut? Better go and collect some more shrooms!:D
the normal b-trade, lol, have 99 inscriptis...,
aah, shroomoverflow...:o

AnniePMH
04-28-15, 03:50 AM
the normal b-trade, lol, have 99 inscriptis...,
aah, shroomoverflow...:o

I know that, but maybe not all the other Rulers reading here...:rolleyes:
The shrooms are nice!:o

huh? our challenge...cancelled?:confused:

Challenge not cancelled.

NorthWoodsKingdom
04-28-15, 06:31 AM
It seems like my regular orange dragon has dropped gems more often than my Mithril, Bijou, or Flare dragons (I never grew up my 2 baby Matrix dragons; they're just too cute, lol).
...but I'll start paying more attention from here on out for ya, Miss Silky Random Rare Drop, lol. :wink:

AnniePMH
04-28-15, 08:15 AM
One skunku-pie in 6 trades seems like good luck (for both Belladonna trades) but maybe they're dropping more frequently from the trades now too, after starting to drop from Ivy's Hut? Better go and collect some more shrooms!:D

Lol, I went and did a (regular) Belladonna trade, and look what I got!:D:

What's up, TL/Storm8?:rolleyes:

AnniePMH
04-28-15, 08:20 AM
It seems like my regular orange dragon has dropped gems more often than my Mithril, Bijou, or Flare dragons (I never grew up my 2 baby Matrix dragons; they're just too cute, lol).
...but I'll start paying more attention from here on out for ya, Miss Silky Random Rare Drop, lol. :wink:

Thank you, Captain!:o ...I can't bring myself to let the Pyre Cavern babies grow up, so I've no idea about drops from them, except for the Matrix, with 1 grown up and 1 baby...:rolleyes:

Chaotarch
04-29-15, 02:04 AM
Lol, I went and did a (regular) Belladonna trade, and look what I got!:D:

What's up, TL/Storm8?:rolleyes:

lucky girl:eek:

Chaotarch
04-29-15, 02:10 AM

store my orange and from the other i dont remember gems...ok, more attention:eek:
miss silky random rare drop?:confused: lol, shes a polarian sunthief skunku luckdropsi :p

AnniePMH
04-29-15, 07:08 AM
store my orange and from the other i dont remember gems...ok, more attention:eek:
miss silky random rare drop?:confused: lol, shes a polarian sunthief skunku luckdropsi :p

Sunthief? Maybe Greselda could do something about the missing sun...:rolleyes:
On topic: I *am* very friendly with the Polarians! They have already given me a Burning Ember once...:D

AnniePMH
04-30-15, 01:21 AM

Lol, today's skunku luckdropsi...:D This time from Ivy's Hut:)

NorthWoodsKingdom
04-30-15, 10:11 AM
Woot! Got 2 gems (+mithril, of course) from my Mithril dragon this morning!

...and those skunkupies are dropping like hotcakes for you now, Nat, lol
:thumbs up:

Liloze
04-30-15, 10:17 AM
Since I last posted that one skunkupie dropped from Ivy's hut, didn't see a single one!
And I do belladonna trades ( both) multiple times a week!
Yep that's my story with rare drops ;) lol

Chaotarch
05-01-15, 12:53 PM
Lol, today's skunku luckdropsi...:D This time from Ivy's Hut:)

seems like i missed an update...:mad:
lol, but get the message "you cant hold more golden apples" after fruittrade three times in a row...:mad:
something get wrong here, lol

Chaotarch
05-02-15, 03:46 AM
seems like i missed an update...:mad:
lol, but get the message "you cant hold more golden apples" after fruittrade three times in a row...:mad:
something get wrong here, lol

ok, today first a skunku from ivys hut, nearly a woohoo...

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-02-15, 09:03 AM
I took a break from sending Plume Hive out of my castle for a day and sent Desert Sands instead... And got a burning ember! :)

AnniePMH
05-02-15, 09:23 AM
I took a break from sending Plume Hive out of my castle for a day and sent Desert Sands instead... And got a burning ember! :)

Big Congrats! Amazing!:D How many have you got now, and do you plan on using it?:)

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-02-15, 04:54 PM
Big Congrats! Amazing!:D How many have you got now, and do you plan on using it?:)
Lol, thx, that would be a big fat ONE, lol...and so I'll be saving it.
I have 1 adult orange dragon & 1 baby..and now 1 burning ember in inventory.
...and I never miss a roost collection.
My luck with rare random box drops from adventures is the pits (memories of NO scarecrow back at H'ween, wahhhh).

AnniePMH
05-02-15, 07:36 PM
ok, today first a skunku from ivys hut, nearly a woohoo...

Congrats!:) And look what I woke up to! Lol, this time collecting from the Belladonna inscription trade!:D:

Chaotarch
05-03-15, 01:04 AM
Congrats!:) And look what I woke up to! Lol, this time collecting from the Belladonna inscription trade!:D:

grmph%$!:mad:

Chaotarch
05-03-15, 01:09 AM

update:

10 traps : 5,3 pitcher : 1,8 rafflesia :cool:

ShibuyaCloth
05-03-15, 01:59 AM
update:

I just made my stats and I can confirm: 10 traps : 6.1 pitcher : 1.8 rafflesia

I have currently 44 rafflesia in the inventory due to a lack of traps!

xiq24
05-03-15, 07:19 AM
Hi everyone,
I like your thread, very good idea.

I was wondering about the secret purpose of some rare items like the gems:
Big Ruby: I have 10 (Max)
Large Emerald: 10 (Max)
Large Sapphire: 10 (Max)
Large Topaz: 10 (Max)
Garnet: 2
I don't recall using any of these ever...

Let me give you a summary of my rare drops, so you could have a rough idea of the rates.

Dragon Egg: I have 5 in my inventory - plus I have 1 living orange dragon
Unhatched Egg: 2 - plus I have 6 living manticores
Sacred Horn: 8
Sacred Wing: 0 - too bad here... not that I am complaining, I have 8 living white mystic alicorns in my garden :)

Mithril: 99 (all from caves, never crafted any and I don't own a mithril dragon)
Adamant: 53 (all from caves)

Other drops from adventures:
Dark Cave Formation: 30
Glimmer Rock Formation: 1
Royal Cow: 6
Black Cow: 2
Royal Pig: 3
Black Pig: 1
Black Sheep: 0

Lemon Tree: 17
Apple Tree: 6
Orange Tree: 6

Carriage: 15
Skunki-Pie: 3
Faerie Harp: 1
Bluebell Faerie Flower: 1
Hayride: 1
Anvil: 8
Pumpkin Hutch: 11
Campfire: 18
Scarecrow: 16
Spooky Scarecrow: 1
Mapple Tree: 1
Glimmerdust Trove: 11
Unicorn Statue: 9
Pink Unicorn Statue: 5
Dragon Statue: 7
Beast Statue: 14

From Purple Cow: 34 Purple Hides

Golden collection:
Golden Nugget: 51
Golden Apple: 50
Golden Egg: 99

Finally, the rare drop that I like is the 40 energy bag from Sir Pigglesworth, but very rarely. I must have got them no more than 4 times since I started the game.

I love my kingdom! Thank you TL

leonsandcastle
05-03-15, 12:36 PM
Finally, the rare drop that I like is the 40 energy bag from Sir Pigglesworth, but very rarely. I must have got them no more than 4 times since I started the game.

I just got a 100 energy drop from either the wedding alicorn or pink alicorn. Does anyone know which could actually drop that and how rare it is?

meme1098
05-03-15, 12:39 PM
I've had 100 energy drop several times from the Pinkie and once from Wali.

ShibuyaCloth
05-03-15, 12:39 PM
I just got a 100 energy drop from either the wedding alicorn or pink alicorn. Does anyone know which could actually drop that and how rare it is?

very very rare, Pinky dropped on me only 2 times since it was introduce a bit more then a year ago. Still waiting that Wali meets the expectation.

AnniePMH
05-06-15, 08:44 PM
Breakfast served at Ivy's Hut:) It's been 4 days since I got the last one, almost thought I would not get any more.. :rolleyes:

Chaotarch
05-08-15, 02:59 AM
Breakfast served at Ivy's Hut:) It's been 4 days since I got the last one, almost thought I would not get any more.. :rolleyes:

lol, you stolen my sun and now my pie... grummble...
maybe have to visit sweden...

AnniePMH
05-08-15, 07:13 AM
lol, you stolen my sun and now my pie... grummble...
maybe have to visit sweden...

That's a lovely idea! Ivy gave me lunch today, and there's still a lot of it left for Friday dinner!:D

AuntyRose32
05-08-15, 09:28 PM
Not that this is a very rare drop but, I just got a Fey Crystal from the Swampy Pond. I thought it was unusual, don't think I've ever got one from here before. Anyone else get one from here?

Liloze
05-09-15, 11:23 AM
very very rare, Pinky dropped on me only 2 times since it was introduce a bit more then a year ago. Still waiting that Wali meets the expectation.

Exactly the same here lol :)

luna2cute
05-09-15, 02:06 PM
I have been playing quite a while and never seen any alicorn parts drop. Where do they come from?

ShibuyaCloth
05-09-15, 04:45 PM
I have been playing quite a while and never seen any alicorn parts drop. Where do they come from?

They come from adventures. But you need the love shake to have them drop..

luna2cute
05-10-15, 09:45 PM
Oh, so I don't have a love shack as I started playing after that. That means I'm outta luck?

:(

SpiritWind00
05-11-15, 12:01 AM
Afraid so.... Sorry Luna!

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-12-15, 04:48 PM
Meant to post this yesterday, but my Bijou dragon gave me 2 gems and looking back on this thread, that's 11 days after my Mithril dragon gave me a couple gems. :)

AnniePMH
05-13-15, 07:57 AM
Meant to post this yesterday, but my Bijou dragon gave me 2 gems and looking back on this thread, that's 11 days after my Mithril dragon gave me a couple gems. :)

I got 2 gems from my orange dragon some days ago, can't remember when that happened before...But now I make notes of all these drops, lol!:p

AnniePMH
05-13-15, 08:27 AM
Hi everyone,
I like your thread, very good idea.

I was wondering about the secret purpose of some rare items like the gems:
Big Ruby: I have 10 (Max)
Large Emerald: 10 (Max)
Large Sapphire: 10 (Max)
Large Topaz: 10 (Max)
Garnet: 2
I don't recall using any of these ever...

Let me give you a summary of my rare drops, so you could have a rough idea of the rates.

Dragon Egg: I have 5 in my inventory - plus I have 1 living orange dragon
Unhatched Egg: 2 - plus I have 6 living manticores
Sacred Horn: 8
Sacred Wing: 0 - too bad here... not that I am complaining, I have 8 living white mystic alicorns in my garden :)

Mithril: 99 (all from caves, never crafted any and I don't own a mithril dragon)
Adamant: 53 (all from caves)

Other drops from adventures:
Dark Cave Formation: 30
Glimmer Rock Formation: 1
Royal Cow: 6
Black Cow: 2
Royal Pig: 3
Black Pig: 1
Black Sheep: 0

Lemon Tree: 17
Apple Tree: 6
Orange Tree: 6

Carriage: 15
Skunki-Pie: 3
Faerie Harp: 1
Bluebell Faerie Flower: 1
Hayride: 1
Anvil: 8
Pumpkin Hutch: 11
Campfire: 18
Scarecrow: 16
Spooky Scarecrow: 1
Mapple Tree: 1
Glimmerdust Trove: 11
Unicorn Statue: 9
Pink Unicorn Statue: 5
Dragon Statue: 7
Beast Statue: 14

From Purple Cow: 34 Purple Hides

Golden collection:
Golden Nugget: 51
Golden Apple: 50
Golden Egg: 99

I'm glad you like this thread, so do I!:) Sorry for late answer, hope you're still around, lol...Here goes:
Use for
Big Red Ruby
Large Emerald
Large Sapphire
Large Topaz

Nobody knows, yet, lol...:)

Garnet. Came from Mount Despair Adventure, used to craft infamous Garnet Trinket in update: Blythewood Sapling Part
3. Other uses unknown...

If I'm horribly wrong about these things, I'm sure someone will post here to point that out, lol!;)

You have gotten some Royal animals from adventures. Have you noticed any difference in drops of Royal Cows and Royal Pigs between when you began to send Dark Caves adventures and now? I'm asking because I sent the knights to the caves for months, without any drops of royal cows or royal pigs... Also, have you been sending any Plume Hive adventures? Because I notice you're not mentioning Faerie Campfire or Berry Mound, and I'm interested to know if anyone is getting those at all now...:rolleyes:

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-13-15, 09:54 AM
Annie/Nat ~ I'm beginning to think the faerie campfire & berry mound don't really exist, LOL!

AnniePMH
05-13-15, 10:25 AM
Annie/Nat ~ I'm beginning to think the faerie campfire & berry mound don't really exist, LOL!

I hear you...I certainly think we need confirmation that these items are still possible to get!!:confused: And that they have a chance of dropping for every player going to the Plume Hive...:eek::rolleyes:

Liloze
05-14-15, 08:19 AM

Same Here lol

I hear you...I certainly think we need confirmation that these items are still possible to get!!:confused: And that they have a chance of dropping for every player going to the Plume Hive...:eek::rolleyes:

I sent Plume Hive adventure more than twice a week, sometimes 3, for a month now, both from barracks and Queen's court, NOTHING! NADA, ZILCH
No black box :(
Editing to add : I am sure it is the only adventure until now that never ever gave me any black box, all the rest of the adventures did, you'd think we want a horn or a wing for an alicorn ( Lucky those who's got the Love Shack! Darn it, it still HURTS lol :p )

Liloze
05-14-15, 11:21 AM
Same Here lol

I sent Plume Hive adventure more than twice a week, sometimes 3, for a month now, both from barracks and Queen's court, NOTHING! NADA, ZILCH
Editing to add : I am sure it is the only adventure until now that never ever gave me any black box, all the rest of the adventures did, you'd think we want a horn or a wing for an alicorn ( Lucky those who's got the Love Shack! Darn it, it still HURTS lol :p )

Just to correct something, I forgot that I got 4 black boxes from the Plume hive with those multicolored path...:o
The rest I have through my kingdom I bought with gems.
But it's from last year, so now I can surely say it's been months since I last saw a black box!

Chaotarch
05-15-15, 01:46 AM
But it's from last year, so now I can surely say it's been months since I last saw a black box!

...black boxes...lol...still doing daily darkcaves...lolol...got glimmerformations, black cows, overgrown benches:mad: ( <---- not enough space for :mad: in this thread )
something wrong here, the barracks every 2 days do hunting bandits, and surprise, suprise: overgrown benches, dragon staues i have to sale and rarely a lonely beast statue:mad::mad:

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-15-15, 08:00 AM
Got 2 more gems from my Mithril Dragon today! :)

burritosprings
05-15-15, 12:25 PM
I'm glad you like this thread, so do I!:) Sorry for late answer, hope you're still around, lol...Here goes:
Use for
Big Red Ruby
Large Emerald
Large Sapphire
Large Topaz

Nobody knows, yet, lol...:)

Garnet. Came from Mount Despair Adventure, used to craft infamous Garnet Trinket in update: Blythewood Sapling Part
3. Other uses unknown...

If I'm horribly wrong about these things, I'm sure someone will post here to point that out, lol!;)

You have gotten some Royal animals from adventures. Have you noticed any difference in drops of Royal Cows and Royal Pigs between when you began to send Dark Caves adventures and now? I'm asking because I sent the knights to the caves for months, without any drops of royal cows or royal pigs... Also, have you been sending any Plume Hive adventures? Because I notice you're not mentioning Faerie Campfire or Berry Mound, and I'm interested to know if anyone is getting those at all now...:rolleyes:

Got a Royal cow this morning from Plume Hive. Also got a berry mound after about 3 Plume hives early on then nothing on any other account

Chaotarch
05-16-15, 03:01 AM
update:

lol, next one - 50% at traps ( but i believe there is no cap at 999...:eek: ):
300 traps ( 10 traps : 5,1 pitcher : 1,7 rafflesia )
400 traps ( 10 traps : 5,3 pitcher : 1,8 rafflesia )
500 traps ( 10 traps : 5,2 pitcher : 1,8 rafflesia )

lol, some1 got a purple hide the last weeks?:rolleyes:

zaccy678
05-16-15, 05:46 AM
Got a Red Trillium from the Dark Caves today :o

It's the first decent thing they've brought me back in AGES!

Particularly chuffed as it's my very first. I've been relying on my pink flowers for their dodgy drops of red petals, as I was too tight to part with the 35 gems required ;)

AnniePMH
05-16-15, 12:26 PM

Yeah, one I think, last week, why? Are they dropping like Skunku-Pies now?:rolleyes: You think we're up for purple hide crafting?:p

Chaotarch
05-17-15, 01:34 AM
Yeah, one I think, last week, why? Are they dropping like Skunku-Pies now?:rolleyes: You think we're up for purple hide crafting?:p

lol, no, i miss them...maybe 3 or 4 weeks:mad:
btw, for the amber-egg-challenge: 9 d-eggs and today the 3 m-egg:rolleyes:

ShibuyaCloth
05-17-15, 02:18 AM

Hmm, I should make a new Easter-egg Hunt u-goal. But this will be in the miracle level as I am very unlucky with drops: 1 d-egg, 1 m-egg. Well I hatch a could of them 3 dragons, 6 manticore. In the purple register, I have 39 hides, but the last drop was around 2 month back.

Chaotarch
05-17-15, 02:36 AM
Hmm, I should make a new Easter-egg Hunt u-goal. But this will be in the miracle level as I am very unlucky with drops: 1 d-egg, 1 m-egg. Well I hatch a could of them 3 dragons, 6 manticore. In the purple register, I have 39 hides, but the last drop was around 2 month back.

lol, TL should reactivate the pyre-cavern-event for more eggs...

tito786
05-17-15, 03:15 AM
Just now I got.....Golden Apple from apple tree.....5 Gems from Sir Piggy and a Manti Egg......😊😊😊

AnniePMH
05-17-15, 11:19 AM

...:mad: I think my Roost is broken. Maybe TL/Storm8 will give me a new one if I ask nicely:o

AnniePMH
05-17-15, 11:28 AM
Just now I got.....Golden Apple from apple tree.....5 Gems from Sir Piggy and a Manti Egg......

Lottery ticket time, hello, lol! Congrats:) Speaking of apples, today I got an apple tree from Desert adventure. The first nice box for quite some time. Sadly, I had to store the tree, so as to not infere with my golden apple drop rate study! At present the stats are 39 golden apples after 36 days. Collecting from 7 apple trees, 8 times/ 24 hr:)

ShibuyaCloth
05-17-15, 02:01 PM
Lottery ticket time, hello, lol! Congrats:) Speaking of apples, today I got an apple tree from Desert adventure. The first nice box for quite some time. Sadly, I had to store the tree, so as to not infere with my golden apple drop rate study! At present the stats are 39 golden apples after 36 days. Collecting from 7 apple trees, 8 times/ 24 hr:)

Nice to know about your progress. I hope you leave me a pie just for the taste :o Happy to know the results and if the 50:1 mark holds

AnniePMH
05-18-15, 01:48 PM
Nice to know about your progress. I hope you leave me a pie just for the taste :o Happy to know the results and if the 50:1 mark holds

Pie will be delivered when the golden apples are maxed:) If the drops continues in the same way, this will be around May 29, lol!:p

Edit: I got a box from the Desert today too, with another apple tree in it. Are apple trees to be considered the new Skunku-Pies...?:rolleyes: Stored this one as well.

Chaotarch
05-19-15, 01:45 AM
...skunkupies...no after finish the boarina-quest...:mad:

AnniePMH
05-19-15, 07:22 AM
...skunkupies...no after finish the boarina-quest...:mad:

No, no Skunku-Pie drops anymore...:( At least we now know why there was a change in boar pelt and Skunku drops. Interesting to try and identify the next item to get a drop rate raise, lol:rolleyes:

Chaotarch
05-19-15, 07:32 AM
No, no Skunku-Pie drops anymore...:( At least we now know why there was a change in boar pelt and Skunku drops. Interesting to try and identify the next item to get a drop rate raise, lol:rolleyes:

boar pelt?- np, nearly maxed out again, since boarina...
lol, and a rafflesia-problem...wont go to 99:mad:

AnniePMH
05-19-15, 08:07 AM
boar pelt?- np, nearly maxed out again, since boarina...
lol, and a rafflesia-problem...wont go to 99:mad:

No, np with the boar pelts at all, they're still dropping:) But I think it was because of this quest they began to drop from the boars some time ago...

Why won't rafflesia go to 99?? Where does it stop?:confused:

ShibuyaCloth
05-19-15, 08:12 AM
Why won't rafflesia go to 99?? Where does it stop?:confused:

Puffy wants to beat the Dark Sister u-goal! He is just short of a couple of flowers.

Chaotarch
05-19-15, 08:23 AM
Puffy wants to beat the Dark Sister u-goal! He is just short of a couple of flowers.

yepp, correct, since sunday at 95...:mad:

AnniePMH
05-19-15, 08:24 AM

In that case it will go to 99. Just not this minute...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Chaotarch
05-19-15, 08:27 AM
In that case it will go to 99. Just not this minute...:rolleyes::rolleyes:

2 days, sweety...:( not a minute...:p

AnniePMH
05-19-15, 08:29 AM
yepp, correct, since sunday at 95...:mad:

What's the hurry? Lol, they're supposed to be a rare drop...:)

Chaotarch
05-19-15, 08:38 AM
What's the hurry? Lol, they're supposed to be a rare drop...:)

i feel better and it makes me healthy if i have 99+ rafflesia, lol:eek:

AnniePMH
05-19-15, 08:43 AM
i feel better and it makes me healthy if i have 99+ rafflesia, lol:eek:

Lolol! Ok, I guess I know that feeling...:o:D

AnniePMH
05-19-15, 12:03 PM

Lol, I was wrong:rolleyes: Got Skunku-Pie from Belladonna (regular trade) again. I'm at 5 Skunkus now...

trailbean
05-19-15, 12:45 PM
What are Skunku-Pies used for?

ShibuyaCloth
05-19-15, 12:56 PM
A pie :), but made with a special taste to it. Ivy's special I would say. It is used:
+ To feed Ivy (Fortune)
+ To do the Boar-ing quest line

AnniePMH
05-19-15, 10:14 PM
I finally got a Burning Ember from the Barracks! Now I have 3 Embers in my inventory:D:D

Edit: From Desert adventure, of course:)

AnniePMH
05-20-15, 06:39 AM

Today I got a purple hide!:)

AnniePMH
05-20-15, 07:50 PM
Lol, I was wrong:rolleyes: Got Skunku-Pie from Belladonna (regular trade) again. I'm at 5 Skunkus now...

And just now I got a Skunku-Pie drop from Ivy's Hut...

Chaotarch
05-20-15, 10:41 PM

Today I got a purple hide!:)

And just now I got a Skunku-Pie drop from Ivy's Hut...

lol, pls dont post your drops anymore:rolleyes: my healthy is gone....:p <3

Chaotarch
05-20-15, 11:02 PM
50% at traps ( but i believe there is no cap at 999...:eek: ):

60% - weird dreams with those plants...:confused:
600 traps ( 10 traps : 5,0 pitcher : 1,7 rafflesia )

AnniePMH
05-21-15, 06:02 AM
lol, pls dont post your drops anymore:rolleyes: my healthy is gone....:p <3

Sorry...:o Yesterday the drops were unusually good. But you got your rafflesia, so you should be ok!:)

burritosprings
05-23-15, 03:32 PM
Lvl 25 and got my 6th Mithril from my single Deep Mine.. I have ****ed enough Trolls to clear out most game forums and a few political ones and only have 2 essence..

Kinda hard to forge Excalibam..... any suggestions????????????????????????

AnniePMH
05-23-15, 10:05 PM

Pie will be delivered when the golden apples are maxed:) If the drops continues in the same way, this will be around May 29, lol!:p

Apple pie coming up today, lol!:p The golden apple drop rate study is complete. I collected from 7 apple trees, 8 times/24 hours. After 43 days 50 golden apples have dropped, resulting in me being maxed in golden apples. It seems highly likely that the drop rate is 50:1, since I've done 56 collections every day, resulting in somewhat more than one golden apple per day, and also finishing the study earlier than if I only had done 50 collections per day:)

AnniePMH
06-01-15, 07:01 AM
I got a Fey Crystal from a Jinx kitty today, current estimated drop rate if you make one study group with all kittens and puppies: one in 100 collections:)

AnniePMH
06-02-15, 12:46 PM

Same Here lol
Editing to add : I am sure it is the only adventure until now that never ever gave me any black box, all the rest of the adventures did, you'd think we want a horn or a wing for an alicorn

After long and arduous research, lol, I've found reports of a Faerie Campfire drop for one neighbor 2 months ago, and a Berry Mound drop for another neighbor one month ago. At least now we know they're still out there...:eek:

Edit: And now we got a report of a brand new Faerie Campfire drop (the Woohoo thread), so that's very good news!

Castloninian
06-02-15, 03:24 PM
Today I got my second skunkupie from Ivy, since that was added as a drop. I also got one from Belladonna a few week or so ago (but only one and have done that trade probably 4 times recently) so am back up to 4 skunkupies now. I used 6 for recent goals so have received a grand total of 10 since starting to play over 2 years ago.

Chaotarch
06-05-15, 02:42 AM
60% - weird dreams with those plants...:confused:

70% - lol, nearly 80%... see grapes now...
700 traps ( 10 traps : 4,9 pitcher : 1,7 rafflesia )

eam13
06-12-15, 07:58 AM
How?! How are you getting burning embers?! I've been questing to the desert ever chance I get, barring goals taking me elsewhere, and in over a year I have found ONE. One measly ember!!!

ShibuyaCloth
06-12-15, 08:37 AM
How?! How are you getting burning embers?! I've been questing to the desert ever chance I get, barring goals taking me elsewhere, and in over a year I have found ONE. One measly ember!!!

Yes, very elusive ember balls, they are extreme hard to get for some. I have eggs in storage since a year.

Chaotarch
06-13-15, 02:38 AM
70% - lol, nearly 80%... see grapes now...

800 traps ( 10 traps : 4,9 pitcher : 1,5 rafflesia )

AnniePMH
06-13-15, 09:02 AM

You know, this is so impressive that it's hard to comment on it, lol!:o I can't wait to see the traps reach 1000, and what the rafflesia drop rate lands on...Lower than 1,5?:D

Chaotarch
06-13-15, 11:26 AM
You know, this is so impressive that it's hard to comment on it, lol!:o I can't wait to see the traps reach 1000, and what the rafflesia drop rate lands on...Lower than 1,5?:D

yh, i want to see the 1000 also:rolleyes:
but the pitcher and rafflesia get lower and lower, and if i speed up sometime, even lower, lol...

AnniePMH
06-15-15, 06:33 AM
I got a Fey Crystal from a Jinx kitty today, current estimated drop rate if you make one study group with all kittens and puppies: one in 100 collections:)

Update: Fey crystal drop rate from kittens and puppies, lol.

Ziggs: 1 crystal in 107 collections.
Teddy: 2 crystals in 180 collections.
Jinx: 0 crystals in 150 collections.
Peaches: 3 crystals in 193 collections.
Chartreux: 0 crystals in 32 collections.

Total: 6 crystals in 662 collections.

So, one Fey crystal drop in 110 collections, round it off to 1 in 100, which fits with my initial estimation:)

Yes, I know this is quite pointless, lololol:o

Edit: The first Fey crystal drop, which was from a Jinx, did not make it to the study group, as I had not started taking notes then, but it can be nice to know the crystals drop from that kitten, too!:)

AnniePMH
06-21-15, 08:56 PM

I've been checking out the gem drops from my dragons, and I have also received 2 gems from Mithril dragon and from the orange dragon:)

AnniePMH
06-21-15, 09:56 PM
Proportional drop rate Skunku-Pies:Super Yummy Pies from Ivy's Bakery still holding true at 7:1:)

Liloze
06-22-15, 01:35 PM
Proportional drop rate Skunku-Pies:Super Yummy Pies from Ivy's Bakery still holding true at 7:1:)
Never got a single super yummy pie from Ivy's Bakery since I bought it when it was released!
Got 6 skunkupies though ...

Chaotarch
06-23-15, 12:52 PM
Never got a single super yummy pie from Ivy's Bakery since I bought it when it was released!
Got 6 skunkupies though ...

yeah, with you: 0 syp:mad: but back at 19 skunkus...

Chaotarch
06-23-15, 01:03 PM
yh, i want to see the 1000 also:rolleyes:
but the pitcher and rafflesia get lower and lower, and if i speed up sometime, even lower, lol...

the countdown to the magic 1000 or more...
900 traps ( 10 traps : 4,8 pitcher : 1,7 rafflesia )

Liloze
06-24-15, 08:49 AM
yeah, with you: 0 syp:mad: but back at 19 skunkus...

Still no syp for me :(

AnniePMH
06-26-15, 10:32 PM

Adjusting to a slightly lower proportional drop rate for Super Yummy Pies. Now at Skunku-Pies:Super Yummy Pies 7,5:1:)

Castloninian
06-27-15, 03:47 AM
Still no syp for me :(

Same here. Not even sure what they look like as I don't think I msde extras when we could craft them.

katbtodd
06-27-15, 06:54 AM
Adjusting to a slightly lower proportional drop rate for Super Yummy Pies. Now at Skunku-Pies:Super Yummy Pies 7,5:1:)

Collected 15 times from my Ivy bakery so far got 6 shunkupies and 0 yummy pies
Chocolate cake seems to be the drop that drops most for me

88silver
06-27-15, 10:10 AM
I've gotten 3 purple hides in the last two weeks. Anyone else have an increase in drops on that one?

Liloze
06-27-15, 04:50 PM
Same here. Not even sure what they look like as I don't think I msde extras when we could craft them.

Lol same here don't have any in inventory. What I get is flour/ Skunkupie !

AnniePMH
06-28-15, 06:20 AM

I'm doing dark caves in Castle every day and Desert in Barracks. Various animals are still dropping, but for several months, I've only got one royal cow and one royal pig, which make them as rare as the Fairie Campfire for me...:mad:

I've gotten 3 purple hides in the last two weeks. Anyone else have an increase in drops on that one?

No, when it comes to purple hides, I get on average 1.2 of those per month. Last purple hide dropped in May, so I expect a new one soon, lol:p

But the last couple of weeks I've received three new Royal Pigs from the Desert adventure, so I'm hoping very much that the drop rates for royal animals have been increased! Still waiting to get any Royal Cows from there, though...:(

Edit: I only do the Desert adventure, from both Castle and Barracks.

AnniePMH
06-28-15, 06:48 AM

I got 2 gems from my orange dragon some days ago, can't remember when that happened before...But now I make notes of all these drops, lol!:p

I've been checking out the gem drops from my dragons, and I have also received 2 gems from Mithril dragon and from the orange dragon:)

Apart from the gem drops, I've also had the 5 energy drop from both the Matrix dragon and the Mithril dragon the last couple of weeks. I'm taking notes of this because I have trouble finding info on what the difference is in drops between the different dragons:)

mreames
06-28-15, 07:43 AM
A couple of days ago, I had one of my 6 dragons drop 2 gems.... But then the game hiccuped (lost the gems) and I had to collect again from 3 of them and got 2 armor and a longsword... But the game hiccuped again and I had to re-collect yet again.... Got nothing but "scales are full" message. :( went from thinking I had great luck to the worst luck. Lol

Apart from the gem drops, I've also had the 5 energy drop from both the Matrix dragon and the Mithril dragon the last couple of weeks. I'm taking notes of this because I have trouble finding info on what the difference is in drops between the different dragons:)

AnniePMH
06-30-15, 10:32 PM
I would like to know if large diamonds drop from the mines sometimes:confused: Lol, I'll have a problem completing u-goal no 19 otherwise, and I don't much like the idea of using my treasure troves either...:rolleyes:

meme1098
07-01-15, 06:08 AM
I would like to know if large diamonds drop from the mines sometimes:confused: Lol, I'll have a problem completing u-goal no 19 otherwise, and I don't much like the idea of using my treasure troves either...:rolleyes:

If I remember correctly, large diamonds only drop during a goal requiring them.

AnniePMH
07-01-15, 07:03 AM
If I remember correctly, large diamonds only drop during a goal requiring them.

Well how on Earth am I going to find 95 of them for u-goal 19 if that is the case? I don't even have that many treasure troves!:eek:

Chaotarch
07-02-15, 08:45 AM
yh, second amber found ( keep ), and i do only tds whe i get a sweetfeast from the table, lol:cool:

katbtodd
07-02-15, 08:55 AM
No ember for me and I been sending out in my barrack every time since Jan. and at least 5 times a week castle ,but did get another dragon egg acouple days ago that makes 4 unhatched

AnniePMH
07-02-15, 09:45 AM
yh, second amber found ( keep ), and i do only tds whe i get a sweetfeast from the table, lol:cool:

Congrats!:) Lol, thank you for providing info as to from which building...:D

No ember for me and I been sending out in my barrack every time since Jan. and at least 5 times a week castle ,but did get another dragon egg acouple days ago that makes 4 unhatched

I have had the ember drops spread out quite evenly throughout the last year, so I now have 3 embers, 2 from Castle and 1 from Barracks. But then, I send to desert every day from Castle and every other day from Barracks...:eek: During the same period, I've had 3 dragon eggs from the Roost, so a very good match between embers and eggs in my case. I wish you will get an ember very, very soon!:)

Edit: Strangely enough, one of my embers come from the Polaris adventure, so that makes an even lower drop rate from the desert...

katbtodd
07-02-15, 10:17 AM
Congrats!:) Lol, thank you for providing info as to from which building...:D

I have had the ember drops spread out quite evenly throughout the last year, so I now have 3 embers, 2 from Castle and 1 from Barracks. But then, I send to desert every day from Castle and every other day from Barracks...:eek: During the same period, I've had 3 dragon eggs from the Roost, so a very good match between embers and eggs in my case. I wish you will get an ember very, very soon!:)

Edit: Strangely enough, one of my embers come from the Polaris adventure, so that makes an even lower drop rate from the desert...

I think my game is broke we are into July , but I have gotten some Ali drops

AnniePMH
07-02-15, 10:53 AM
I think my game is broke we are into July , but I have gotten some Ali drops

I thought that about my Roost to, but then a couple of eggs dropped after like 10 months or something...

Chaotarch
07-04-15, 12:14 AM

i feel your pain, cuz i do DC every day for royal animals:eek:
but since feb15, i do only bandits from keep and vault from baracks, so i dont waste stuff for DS or DC ( only if i got sweet or spicyfeast from table )
and how wonder i got an amber and a royal cow, but dont know the box/droprate:rolleyes:

AnniePMH
07-12-15, 12:06 PM

No, when it comes to purple hides, I get on average 1.2 of those per month. Last purple hide dropped in May, so I expect a new one soon, lol:p

The June purple hide never came, but yesterday I got one. Lol, hope to get another one this month to compensate for the missed one:(:rolleyes:

AnniePMH
07-12-15, 12:13 PM

Adjusting further down to proportional drop rate of Skunku-Pies:Super Yummy Pies 10:1. The Super Yummy Pie dropped better for me when Ivy's Bakery was new...

ShibuyaCloth
07-15-15, 08:30 PM
For my Super Yummy Pies as super supper rare. I got 1 drop since we have the bakery, my skunku-pie supply on the other hand grows by the day. Probably by summer end I will be maxed.

SpiritWind00
07-15-15, 11:56 PM
I had my first (and only) super yummy pie drop this week too and I bought the bakery the second it came out.

So our categories are common, rare, very rare, obscenely rare, catastrophically rare..... lol :)

ShibuyaCloth
07-16-15, 01:55 AM
So our categories are common, rare, very rare, obscenely rare, catastrophically rare..... lol :)

Impossibility Rare (Amber :rolleyes: )

katbtodd
07-16-15, 02:30 AM
Got my first and only yummy pie this week too, out of 32 collection 15/ skunkupies and 1 yummy pie

lollymc12
07-16-15, 03:58 AM
I received a multi coloured hedge from the feral lands adventure which I thought was pretty neat :o

Liloze
07-16-15, 07:45 AM
Still no super yummy pie :rolleyes: ZERO in Inventory.
It is the cataclismicly rare for me :p lol

AnniePMH
07-19-15, 10:15 PM
The June purple hide never came, but yesterday I got one. Lol, hope to get another one this month to compensate for the missed one:(:rolleyes:

Yep, lol, got a second July purple hide today...;)

AnniePMH
07-19-15, 10:38 PM
Adjusting further down to proportional drop rate of Skunku-Pies:Super Yummy Pies 10:1. The Super Yummy Pie dropped better for me when Ivy's Bakery was new...

For my Super Yummy Pies as super supper rare. I got 1 drop since we have the bakery, my skunku-pie supply on the other hand grows by the day. Probably by summer end I will be maxed.

I had my first (and only) super yummy pie drop this week too and I bought the bakery the second it came out.

Got my first and only yummy pie this week too, out of 32 collection 15/ skunkupies and 1 yummy pie

Still no super yummy pie :rolleyes: ZERO in Inventory.
It is the cataclismicly rare for me :p lol

Lolol, I hear you :o, the Super Yummy Pie is indeed very rare... When the Bakery was new I speed collected a bit, and the Yummies dropped much better at that time. Now I haven't got any SYP since 27 June, and total proportional drop rate down to 11:1 (Skuku:Yummy, corrected with drops from different sources). I'm now making calculations from drops beginning at 27 June too, to see if there is indeed a difference in drop rate compared to how it was early on. I have my suspicions that this might be similar to how it seems to have worked with Faerie Campfire/Berry Mound, who both of them appears to have dropped much better when Plume Hive adventure was just released...:confused::rolleyes:

ShibuyaCloth
07-19-15, 11:49 PM
Faerie Campfire/Berry Mound

:rolleyes: cataclysmic rare drop for me. Both are on my want to have list, but never saw the color of it.

Liloze
07-20-15, 06:20 AM
Copy pasted from Woohoo thread to just give an idea about the blackhole in my kingdom lol

"Mine is worse for both dragon eggs and ember.
For two years now,yes 2 years going every other day from Queen's / barracks, NOTHING Zilch Nada
As for the dragon egg...lol I only got the 3 dragons you are seeing in my kingdom, which I got in the first 3 months after unlocking the goal, meaning more than 2 years lol, and since not a single egg, and I collect daily from the F.Roost...so yeah...Drop rate 0 for me
Editing to add : yes I check my Inventory hoping I did not see the egg dropping...nope ...nothing there...* weeps*

Maybe I should Wooohooo for breaking a score or something lol.

And still 0 SYP
0 Berry Mound
0 Faerie Campfire
0 Ember....

Woohooo to me lol :cool::p

Editing to add : What irks me the most is that I see some kingdoms with more than 3 Campfire/ berrymound displayed!
Don't get me wrong, I am happy they got them, but how come some get plenty while others get none? S8 should look into this.:rolleyes:

ShibuyaCloth
07-20-15, 08:31 AM
The random generator used in the game has an even distribution on a very large sample.So I will probably get the items if I send 100 times the same adventures in a row.

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-20-15, 11:13 AM
:rolleyes: cataclysmic rare drop for me. Both are on my want to have list, but never saw the color of it.
Ditto, beginning to think both (faerie campfire & berry mound) are just figments of some faerie's imagination, lol
---------------------

.....Editing to add : What irks me the most is that I see some kingdoms with more than 3 Campfire/ berrymound displayed!
Don't get me wrong, I am happy they got them, but how come some get plenty while others get none? S8 should look into this.:rolleyes:
YES!!! Seconding this notion, lol

....and STILL perturbed about the dang H'ween spooky scarecrow, lol...I got 0 and others got 4+?!? Wassup with dat? Lol

Liloze
07-21-15, 10:06 AM
Ditto, beginning to think both (faerie campfire & berry mound) are just figments of some faerie's imagination, lol
---------------------

YES!!! Seconding this notion, lol

....and STILL perturbed about the dang H'ween spooky scarecrow, lol...I got 0 and others got 4+?!? Wassup with dat? Lol

LOL.... Maybe we are under some faerie curse ...

Same here, I went on that adventure an obsene number of times and no Spooky Scarecrow for me.
I should count myself lucky I have got one Hayride ! :rolleyes:

ShibuyaCloth
07-21-15, 10:32 AM
Same here, I went on that adventure an obsene number of times and no Spooky Scarecrow for me.
I should count myself lucky I have got one Hayride ! :rolleyes:

I count myself in the lucky no box club. Zip, nada, nothing for me during that event! Well it would end up in the inventory anyway :rolleyes:

UnkelFester
07-21-15, 11:13 AM
Picked up a Berry Mound from a Plume Hive adventure yesterday. :)

ShibuyaCloth
07-21-15, 12:34 PM

Congrats, good to know it still drops.

I plan to send out a Fearie party this week, after a long break. Let's see if my luck for rare drops is with me this time!

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-21-15, 12:48 PM
Congrats, UnkelFester! ...yeah, like ShibuyaCloth said, it's nice to know it's still hiding in the Plume Hive somewhere.

AnniePMH
07-21-15, 11:43 PM
After long and arduous research, lol, I've found reports of a Faerie Campfire drop for one neighbor 2 months ago, and a Berry Mound drop for another neighbor one month ago. At least now we know they're still out there...:eek:

Edit: And now we got a report of a brand new Faerie Campfire drop (the Woohoo thread), so that's very good news!

Big congrats!:D Last report I got about a Berry Mound drop was in May, so this is indeed most happy news! Lol, I wonder what the drop rate is on this one... 1:100 000??:eek:

katbtodd
07-22-15, 01:43 AM
I posted a few days ago in fact it was the 19th of July that on my 100th sweet feast adventure I got my ember ,NOW is the 22 and I got another Ember drop , I know this is not the woooo hoooo but it's a wooooo hooooo and a rare drop, last time I put it in my wooooo hoooo this time I'm putting it here,,, I got,the second ember on the 3 sweet feast ,since I got my last one .

AnniePMH
07-22-15, 02:00 AM
I posted a few days ago in fact it was the 19th of July that on my 100th sweet feast adventure I got my ember ,NOW is the 22 and I got another Ember drop , I know this is not the woooo hoooo but it's a wooooo hooooo and a rare drop, last time I put it in my wooooo hoooo this time I'm putting it here,,, I got,the second ember on the 3 sweet feast ,since I got my last one .

Congrats!:D Lol, I have a difficult time believing this myself, but I got Burning Embers too, one at each of these exact same dates...Both came from the Castle...:eek::D:confused::confused:

Edit: Is there a rare drop tap, that can be turned on and off?? Lol!

katbtodd
07-22-15, 03:02 AM
Congrats!:D Lol, I have a difficult time believing this myself, but I got Burning Embers too, one at each of these exact same dates...Both came from the Castle...:eek::D:confused::confused:

Edit: Is there a rare drop tap, that can be turned on and off?? Lol!

Don't know what's going on,But I like it

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-22-15, 08:45 AM
Orange dragon gave me 2 gems today and I lost my list of dragon gem drops (they've dropped more than I've posted here) so now I have to start all over, LOL

meme1098
07-22-15, 10:59 AM
Orange dragon gave me 2 gems today and I lost my list of dragon gem drops (they've dropped more than I've posted here) so now I have to start all over, LOL

That's funny cuz one of my dragons dropped gems this morning too....lol

AnniePMH
07-22-15, 11:59 AM

Oh no! All the research documents gone missing!:eek::eek: This happened to one of my colleagues, it went very badly...:eek:;):p

( I have a lot of notes from the last 30 days or so on drops, no idea atm where those papers are either, lolol!:D)

Chaotarch
07-23-15, 08:49 AM

got the 4 m-egg at thuesday:rolleyes:

lol, and found a super yummie in my inventory, yh:cool:
and up again to 40 skunkus and 38 p-hides:o

ShibuyaCloth
07-23-15, 09:00 AM
1 d-egg
1 m-egg
1 yummy
35 skunku
43 p-hide

Now my eggs did both drop at couple of days interval at the beginning of the year. I check the roster every days, but get in general 1-2 eggs each a year. So for the u-goal it will take some time I fear.

Liloze
07-23-15, 09:11 AM
I count myself in the lucky no box club. Zip, nada, nothing for me during that event! Well it would end up in the inventory anyway :rolleyes:

I was in that Club until one day before the event finished lol
But now I am using the hayride with Clip-clop ( my horses ) :D

Liloze
07-23-15, 09:13 AM

Congrats :D

Daph499
07-23-15, 08:14 PM
I got a fairy campfire today from the keep! I thought I'd never see one. They must have upped the droprate on these.

NorthWoodsKingdom
07-24-15, 09:42 AM
I got a fairy campfire today from the keep! I thought I'd never see one. They must have upped the droprate on these.
Get OUT! I don't think they changed the drop rate so much as you got lucky, lol. Congrats! :)

Got a burning ember today from Desert Sands thru the BARRACKS! ...that makes 3 for inventory. :)

AnniePMH
07-25-15, 09:20 AM
1 d-egg
1 m-egg
1 yummy
35 skunku
43 p-hide

Now my eggs did both drop at couple of days interval at the beginning of the year. I check the roster every days, but get in general 1-2 eggs each a year. So for the u-goal it will take some time I fear.

It's interesting, because I've gotten these 'two rare item drops in a row' with both manty eggs, dragon eggs and burning embers. One or a couple of days apart, after getting nothing for months, lol:)

AnniePMH
07-25-15, 09:21 AM
Get OUT! I don't think they changed the drop rate so much as you got lucky, lol. Congrats! :)

Got a burning ember today from Desert Sands thru the BARRACKS! ...that makes 3 for inventory. :)

Congrats, Captain!:D Are you racing with me to 99 embers? Lol!:p

AnniePMH
07-25-15, 09:26 AM

Congrats!:D I hope you'll find the Berry Mound too, if you haven't already got it (I haven't...:mad:):)

Well, you never know, though...Let's hope for the best, that the drop rate has indeed been raised!:D

Daph499
07-25-15, 09:54 AM
Congrats!:D I hope you'll find the Berry Mound too, if you haven't already got it (I haven't...:mad:):)

I haven't gotten it yet, hoping...

AnniePMH
07-28-15, 12:35 PM
My final proportional drop rates for Skunku-Pie: Super Yummy Pie has landed on 13:1, now I won't be getting any more Skunkus until we can use them in some goal:rolleyes: I've adjusted the numbers with regards to the Skunkus I've gotten from other sources:)

Edit: Since 27 June, the proportional drop rate is 33:1 for Skunkus:SYP...:eek:

katbtodd
07-29-15, 02:01 AM
Nn
My final proportional drop rates for Skunku-Pie: Super Yummy Pie has landed on 13:1, now I won't be getting any more Skunkus until we can use them in some goal:rolleyes: I've adjusted the numbers with regards to the Skunkus I've gotten from other sources:)

Edit: Since 27 June, the proportional drop rate is 33:1 for Skmunkus:SYP...:eek:

28 shunkies to 1 yummy

ShibuyaCloth
07-29-15, 02:40 AM
Hmmm, I don't have such good numbers, for the moment I have 39 skunkies to 1 yummy. Now I know that I got quite a few from Ivy's hut and also from trades. I do a lot of trades with Big Sis (:rolleyes:)

AnniePMH
07-29-15, 02:52 AM
Nn

28 shunkies to 1 yummy

Hmmm, I don't have such good numbers, for the moment I have 39 skunkies to 1 yummy. Now I know that I got quite a few from Ivy's hut and also from trades. I do a lot of trades with Big Sis (:rolleyes:)

Yes, but I think all of this fits: if I remove the SYP drop rate on the first couple of days the proportional drop rate is 33:1 for me. For katbtodd 28:1 and for Shibuya 39:1. So we're looking at an approx proportional drop rate of 30:1:), which means that it's still a long time u-goal to max out on the SYPs!:p

Chaotarch
10-10-15, 09:52 AM
Yes, but I think all of this fits: if I remove the SYP drop rate on the first couple of days the proportional drop rate is 33:1 for me. For katbtodd 28:1 and for Shibuya 39:1. So we're looking at an approx proportional drop rate of 30:1:), which means that it's still a long time u-goal to max out on the SYPs!:p

92 : 3 ...
your are still lucky-dropsy:rolleyes:

btw:
10 d-eggs and 5 m-eggs now

AnniePMH
10-11-15, 06:19 AM
92 : 3 ...
your are still lucky-dropsy:rolleyes:

btw:
10 d-eggs and 5 m-eggs now

It's going to be a long road with the SYPs, I have 9 now, the last drop was more than a month ago...:rolleyes:
8 d-eggs, 3 m-eggs, 10 burning embers. A long and winding road with those items too, lolol :D