PDA

View Full Version : Confused over pizza....

bexter83
03-15-15, 02:28 PM
Ok... So here is my confusion, I've just learnt the supreme pizza, and consider the ingredients required to make it you would think the pizza would bring in more money than the pizza marina...screen shot of the pizza and their ingredients. Is this a glitch???

ellyse99
03-15-15, 04:44 PM
Yes, already mentioned on this thread http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?79335-Which-pizza-are-you-learning the supreme pizza is a supreme disappointment.
But OTOH apparently if you learn the dessert pizza it's a supreme surprise - in the good way.

FrozenTurtle
03-16-15, 11:00 AM
Thanks for sharing! Our chefs are always looking to perfect their recipes, so they love hearing what you have to say. :)

njspooky
03-17-15, 02:53 AM
Now that's what I call a quick response. Just days ago marinara pizza was worth making at all. Now it's worthless, like the rest of the pizza recipes. Good job responding to feedback, team!

cathycathy1
03-18-15, 06:02 AM
So...... Instead of fixing your problem with the supreme pizza you chose to make the marinara pizza worse? I'm not sure what is going on with your decision makers, but it sure feels like your goal is destroy any goodwill your players had.