PDA

View Full Version : Am I Missing Something??

lauraleighashby
03-14-15, 05:12 PM
The past few days some of my more reliable parts neighbours have started sending me some very odd parts, such as start blocks, floatie tubes and the like. I have always had a couple that would send odd parts, but the past few days it hss been several of them. Is there an LTO appliance released that requires these parts? I looked and didn't see one nor do I see any unbuilt appliances in their bakeries.

sls0991
03-14-15, 09:44 PM
Not to my knowledge, but as TL starts using old parts (like those snowflake knobs and gears, i think the piece of glass from a few updates back), I've been sending and receiving random things too. I think it is just a way to be safe. I have hundreds of the "general" parts anyway and I don't want food, so I'm accepting any parts right now because with TL, you just never know and I'd rather be able to build any ovens in the future fast and not have to wait for requests/parts. This is my thinking anyway..

lauraleighashby
03-15-15, 01:34 PM
Thank you...had not thought of that. I have actually been accepting them with that " I might need it one day " philosophy...lol. Still do gift only basic parts though.

gabbysmom87
03-15-15, 10:27 PM
The past few days some of my more reliable parts neighbours have started sending me some very odd parts, such as start blocks, floatie tubes and the like. I have always had a couple that would send odd parts, but the past few days it hss been several of them. Is there an LTO appliance released that requires these parts? I looked and didn't see one nor do I see any unbuilt appliances in their bakeries.

Wow! I could've written this post! The same thing happened to me! I'm sure there's some rumor about parts for next goals but I won't take those parts because I despise them the most lol.