PDA

View Full Version : Otter oasis ?

aroara
03-14-15, 04:02 PM
Just reached lv 35 and this is a new offering. Is it worth it? Do otters really show up more often?

queentina3
03-14-15, 07:21 PM
I don't have it and I get otters all the time. Same with the mole and butterflies, I don't have their things and I get them often enough that honestly, if I had them, I wouldn't be able to keep up. LOL

kimwood1
03-14-15, 07:52 PM
I have the oasis & I honestly don't see a difference.

aroara
03-14-15, 09:31 PM
Thanks He doesn't seem so show up as often. I'll wait a bit and see

igottapi4
03-20-15, 07:01 PM
I have 2 farms since I have an LG tablet and an Iphone. The one in the lg is new and its more for my lil sister that she wanted one but I still make sure its moving along for her. In my farm I have the butterfly and mole things and in hers I dont.

The one difference I notice the most is that in her I get 75% of the time coins and in my farm I get 60%-70% collection item. SO I think they dont make sure they come as often but that you get collection items more than coins.

Honestly Im planning to get this just cause its really beautiful and will be a great deco, plusit will also help with the collection. I turn in collections all the time and get gems with the butterfly one, at least 5 a week and the mole one has come in super handy with the mine. I get picks and shovels a lot. The other day I got 10 shovels but I mostly get in twos. I also get 1000 coins quite a bit. The otter collection will give you a chance at 10 tuna or salmon.

If you have the gems to buy them then get them cause they are a great investment IMO.