PDA

View Full Version : Food Keeps Being Sold?

Unregistered
02-07-11, 04:26 AM
I suppose I should be grateful, but could somebody please tell me why, when ive spent ages baking food etc, i leave it on the counter ready to add more items to it. The door is firmly wedges shut with cash register, when i come out of game, go back in minuets later.....i've earnt lots of coins and all foods sold??? I dont get a chance to build up a lovely display??

Unregistered
02-07-11, 10:48 AM
its because your door is shut, you actually need to leave it open, my suggestion is leave only a few chairs, and put the rest in storage while your food is building up.

Unregistered
02-07-11, 11:56 AM
If you are using Android, it's probably the glitch. I saw some posts above the same problem in the bugs report section.

I'm using an iPod Touch, I jam my doors with a cash register and no one can come in. I did not have the same problem as you do.

Unregistered
02-08-11, 01:54 PM
I use the droid and when I put my menu board in front of my door no one comes in and no food disappears or gets sold.

Kim

Unregistered
02-09-11, 09:29 PM
I'm on an ipod touch and the same thing keeps happening to me, though the door is not blocked when it happens. Customers are coming in, and I come back a few minutes later and everything is sold--at least I get the money for it--but all my hard work at getting a nice display of food is gone!! >:( I think it's just a game bug that we can't do anything about.

Unregistered
02-09-11, 09:45 PM
I'm on an ipod touch and the same thing keeps happening to me, though the door is not blocked when it happens. Customers are coming in, and I come back a few minutes later and everything is sold--at least I get the money for it--but all my hard work at getting a nice display of food is gone!! >:( I think it's just a game bug that we can't do anything about.

Umm, This is a completely different glitch, and totally the wrong thread for it. There is another thread on the glitch you are experiencing, but so far it is just complaining and no solutions. Check it out and add a post to that thread.

To the OP. Do a quick search. I am not andoid so I can only tell you what I have been reading, but it seems that different players are having success with different items blocking the door. So try everything you have... tables, chairs, other decorations. You might just find something that works for you. This is a known glitch, and I am assuming they are working on it. You could also try storing all of your chairs until you are ready for customers... dont worry too much about your happiness level as it only takes a few minutes to get back up to 100. Good Luck.