PDA

View Full Version : Pantry/Toolbox maximum!

seesters
03-14-15, 12:56 PM
My pantry is maxed at 130 items...and I can it increase it!?? With all the appliances and recipes that are being added, I feel we need MORE pantry space. I know we can delete items but that shouldn't be necessary. Some ingredients have to be saved until another one is created so we do need the space for storage.
Thanks

seesters
03-14-15, 12:57 PM
Spell checker does it again...should read .." I can't increase it."

dmist24
03-14-15, 04:18 PM
Hmm weird. I just upgraded my pantry to 140. Probably a bug?

ellyse99
03-15-15, 04:52 PM
Yeah some of us have it capped at 130 others don't, not sure why.

dmist24
03-15-15, 05:47 PM
What does it look like to have it capped at 130? You don't have an upgrade button?

rosewaterlily
03-15-15, 06:11 PM
You press upgrade and it says "pantry is at max capacity."

It's very annoying when the garden upgrades require so many seeds and you have to hold them forever waiting for Lily to drop them. My next garden upgrade is 11 shovels, 30 seeds and all I do is delete blueprints and planks so I can collect seeds/nails/hammers. I can't imagine how crazy the toolbox management is going to get if they don't up the maximum capacity since it looks like the every garden upgrade requires five additional seeds, so at some point one is going to have to hold 45 seeds and probably 17 shovels if the requirements increase linearly, which makes it near impossible to hold tools to upgrade the shops and restaurant as well.

FrozenTurtle
03-20-15, 01:06 PM
The maximum for most players is currently 130, however, I've shared your feedback with the game team about your desire for more space. Some of our very early players may have a higher maximum capacity. Sorry for any confusion this may have caused!

bobbyrae
04-10-15, 10:08 AM
The maximum for most players is currently 130, however, I've shared your feedback with the game team about your desire for more space. Some of our very early players may have a higher maximum capacity. Sorry for any confusion this may have caused!

Interesting. So why would earlier players have more pantry space? Why not just cap everyone at 140? Smh.

seesters
06-15-15, 06:04 PM
Pantry is now maxed at 150. Knowing there are others with a limit of 200 makes the situation seem quite biased. Shouldn't everyone be given the same max limit?

seesters
06-30-15, 11:00 AM
And I still can't increase the tool capacity, much less the pantry! And yes, I have deleted parts. If others have a capacity of 200 then we ALL should have that capacity.

nmishii
06-30-15, 11:10 AM
Yes, they should increase everyone to 200.

When, because of their carelessness, they release something they didn't intend to and people capitalize on their error, they take back their error so as to not have some have an unfair advantage in the game (e.g., wedding alicorn, kingdom inn and another building in castle story, extra trees in farm 2). Why allow some to have an unfair advantage in this game? Just up everyone to 200.

lpnpdn
07-12-15, 10:24 AM
I can't find a way to access my toolbox to sell some of the overage in nails so I can get more planks. Is there a way to sell off toolbox items?