PDA

View Full Version : Not too sure what's going on with my heart rating.

ashrb
03-14-15, 11:13 AM
I haven't played BS in a few months, so a few days ago I decided to start playing again. I changed my layout to a layout that I have used many, many times, but for some reason my heart rating will not reach higher than 80. Customers will walk in and it will show broken hearts even though there are plenty of seats and they are able to walk around without any issues. Could this be from keeping my door blocked for a few months, or what? I've tried leaving the game on to see if maybe it needed time to reach a higher rating, but that hasn't worked. :confused:

kripzcafe
03-14-15, 11:33 AM
I haven't played BS in a few months, so a few days ago I decided to start playing again. I changed my layout to a layout that I have used many, many times, but for some reason my heart rating will not reach higher than 80. Customers will walk in and it will show broken hearts even though there are plenty of seats and they are able to walk around without any issues. Could this be from keeping my door blocked for a few months, or what? I've tried leaving the game on to see if maybe it needed time to reach a higher rating, but that hasn't worked. :confused:

Anymore than 27 chairs and tables (accessible) is not needed. You can only have 27 customers at any giving moment within BS. Try that. Also, if that doesn't work try to force-stop the game (Clearing cookies first) within app manager of your dvice.

mytsa
03-15-15, 11:02 PM
When your customers show broken hearts, it is either no seat or no food, can they walk to the tables and sit down, or they just walked around?

pieandcream
03-16-15, 02:17 AM

sorry for obvious question, but since you didnt mention it: do you have enough food available?

Sb1957
03-16-15, 07:50 AM
* check your food, is there enough?
* check your chairs, are there in the wright position?
* check for obstacles that are blocking the customers to get into your store.
* have you enough tables?

If you could post a photo of your store we could help you better.

ashrb
03-18-15, 01:16 PM
* check your food, is there enough?
* check your chairs, are there in the wright position?
* check for obstacles that are blocking the customers to get into your store.
* have you enough tables?

If you could post a photo of your store we could help you better.

Found the issue! Several of my stool chairs were turned a different way. I had no idea a stool chair needed to be turned one specific way.

PepperWoo
03-18-15, 02:04 PM
Glad you figured it out! I looked at your bakery and was just gonna tell you that the customers only flock one side of your table arrangement because the stools are turned the other way. :) Let me guess, you put out the stools first when you remodeled that's why they're all facing the same way? xD