PDA

View Full Version : What to get with trade tickets - supply crates worth it?

readysetgo888
03-13-15, 06:08 PM
I have a question for you more experienced players... Are the trades for royal, enchanted, and ornate supply crates worth doing? Or is it better to save trade tickets for expansion permits? I'm level 26, so right in the middle of a bunch of goals. I saved up for the tinker camp first and got it.... I could definitely use some enchanted building supplies, but I'm wondering how many you actually get through the trade and whether it's worth it.

I have 38 tickets right now... so I could save up for the chateau, or get an expansion permit, or a supply crate. What would you all recommend?

burritosprings
03-13-15, 06:39 PM
save them for expansion permits never waste tickets on anything but expansion permits once u get tinker

burritosprings
03-13-15, 06:40 PM
chateau is a waste

meme1098
03-13-15, 06:41 PM
I only do that trade when I have 99 of each item.

Save your trade tickets for expansion permits

shambalaya
03-13-15, 07:38 PM
Expansion permits!

GarfieldandPookie
03-13-15, 07:52 PM
I would get the Royal Chateau. I believe you need it for a goal. Of course, I might be wrong. If I am, please feel free to correct me.

Chaotarch
03-13-15, 10:08 PM
I would get the Royal Chateau. I believe you need it for a goal. Of course, I might be wrong. If I am, please feel free to correct me.

correct, for greselda / glimmergate-questline

in the early game the chateau helps with coins/h and RP, so save up for tinkercamp and chateau, than permits:D

readysetgo888
03-14-15, 06:02 AM
Oh wow, thanks for letting me know... I figured that the chateau was just a prize if we wanted one, had no idea it would be needed in a quest line. Now that I know, I will definitely get it, and then get expansion permits. I also do need royal points for sure... I'm short by a bit still to even reach Sabina. So this works... thanks for the advice everyone!

queentina3
03-14-15, 07:07 AM
When I first started playing I made sure to get at least 1 of every Royal building as a precaution, as you never know when you'll need one for a quest line. After I built up my money and supplies, I then bought more if necessary or upgraded the ones I had. :)

burritosprings
03-14-15, 05:22 PM
chateau is a waste

Apologize for bad information earlier. Totally forgot about the wicked witch and her overbearing needs.. Again sorry

ginerp
03-14-15, 06:27 PM
I'm glad to know the chateau is good for something. I worked so hard for it and was so disappointed by how few coins it gives relative to the space it takes and the work it took, that I'm glad to know it's all going to mean something eventually.

shambalaya
03-15-15, 03:23 AM
I'm glad to know the chateau is good for something. I worked so hard for it and was so disappointed by how few coins it gives relative to the space it takes and the work it took, that I'm glad to know it's all going to mean something eventually.

It gives 1400 coins when fully upgraded, of course upgrading requires trading tickets!

PurpleScorpion76
03-17-15, 01:23 PM
Yep agree with above, Chateau then expansion permits.