PDA

View Full Version : Empty counters become occupied

Chibzz
03-13-15, 04:40 PM
I have an issue where i'll go into the app and see that there are empty counters but it will suddenly pause and the slicing tomato comes up for a few seconds. When it goes away the empty counters are suddenly occupied. Because of this I always have no counter space for the dishes that are ready to serve. Is anyone else experiencing this? How do i fix it?

ElaineCarrel
03-14-15, 07:21 PM
I had the same problem this morning the first time today. I wasn't expecting there to b any food left and at first there wasn't but as I was trying to serve all my dishes when I tried to serve something different all of a sudden I had no empty counters. It was like whoa what's happening?

ElaineCarrel
03-18-15, 08:39 AM
Bumping this back up bcuz this happened again this morning. When I frst entered my place today I was told I had made approximately 22,000 coins and my counters were all empty. This was fine w me since I had tons of dishes waiting to fill them. No sooner did I go to serve my dishes and I wasn able cuz they were full again.
I don't know where the extra food came from since there's no way I could've had that income and still have all counters full. I'd like to b able to serve my dishes and collect the xps.
Thx

ElaineCarrel
03-18-15, 12:52 PM
When I returned to RS 2 figuring that by now my dishes had run out and I'd finally b able to serve the new ones well.....Once again they were empty but the minute I started to serve the replacements the old dishes reappeared and all the counters were full again.
I tried the usual fixes and nothing worked. This is happening on both my iPad 2 and iPhone 5s. I'm running the most current update iOS 8.2 and the current RS 2.
Help Plz

ElaineCarrel
03-18-15, 05:18 PM
My counters were FINALLY CLEARED AND STAYED THAT WAY AT 730 tonight. I sure hope that I don't have this problem tomorrow.

Anybody else having this problem?