PDA

View Full Version : Sick of losing bombs

queenkat3
03-13-15, 01:35 PM
I'm sooo tired of the game crashing while trying to get expansion pieces during mining. To date I have lost 18 bombs and with them 450 food and other items.

It's bad enough that when u go in your lucky to get one piece and no more but to have the game constantly crash as you r in there is beyond frustrating!

I'm thinking of quitting all games made but this maker as it happens in many of them, dragon story being another one that crashes only when mining.

If I can't mine I can't expand and then what's the point.

I want my bombs back at the very least or I quit!

[S8] Regina
03-13-15, 02:17 PM
I'm sooo tired of the game crashing while trying to get expansion pieces during mining. To date I have lost 18 bombs and with them 450 food and other items.

It's bad enough that when u go in your lucky to get one piece and no more but to have the game constantly crash as you r in there is beyond frustrating!

I'm thinking of quitting all games made but this maker as it happens in many of them, dragon story being another one that crashes only when mining.

If I can't mine I can't expand and then what's the point.

I want my bombs back at the very least or I quit!

Sorry about that! Please email support@teamlava.com for assistance with your account.

You can shut down background apps to ensure your device has enough resources and memory to fully run the game. Be sure to force-close the app when you exit, and do not leave it running for long periods of time.