PDA

View Full Version : Mistletoed Sloth - 2014 Dec 16

matiasabad94
03-13-15, 11:49 AM
Mistletoed Sloth
More information on Mistletoed Sloth (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Creatures-Guide&p=1453974&viewfull=1#post1453974) in Creatures Guide.

750000 Coins

150 Gold Coins

01 Mistletoed Sloth

keller63
03-13-15, 12:06 PM
why the mistletoed sloth??? it was an event prize wasnt it? seems strange to be in a deal to me but ah well, means i definitely dont have to consider it lol

zenobia42
03-13-15, 12:13 PM
why the mistletoed sloth??? it was an event prize wasnt it? seems strange to be in a deal to me but ah well, means i definitely dont have to consider it lol

A lot of the value packs are event animals from events that newer players were too late to have a chance to win.

I'm just glad that it's a $15 one I don't want. Makes it more likely that one or both of the 1-week limited animals I miss will come back in a $5 or $10 value pack if they are alternating pricing.

readysetgo888
03-13-15, 12:15 PM
This is seriously $15?

It's always a ripoff, but this one seems like a bigger ripoff than usual. Yes please I'd love a Christmas animal in March... as we approach spring/summer weather there's nothing I feel more in the mood for :D There's no way this particular animal should be more than $5 for anyone. Christmas clearance! Lol.

I can't understand why they chose this one, instead of, say, the Chimpala or Palmeranian. Hopefully those aren't eventually going to be sold for even more.

Vodelle
03-13-15, 12:17 PM
Oh look, another $15 animal. At least I have this one already.

Ready - well, we know that the chimpala was offered to newbies for like $2 once. Who knows if us higher-leveled players will ever have a chance at it. (I managed to breed one so I'm not interested, but I feel fo the people who might want it.)

readysetgo888
03-13-15, 12:24 PM

Ready - well, we know that the chimpala was offered to newbies for like $2 once. Who knows if us higher-leveled players will ever have a chance at it. (I managed to breed one so I'm not interested, but I feel fo the people who might want it.)

Idk, possible they don't want to offer one week limiteds in value packs... to increase speeding for them while they're around and prevent people from saying "I'll just wait and buy the value pack"... because we know $15 worth gems could easily not be enough so the value pack could be a better deal.

They have had two of the one week limiteds in $5 value packs, so who knows. Those were seasonal and cost what an off-season animal should (that's why I really, really don't get this Sloth thing). Though I can see how the non-seasonal one week limiteds would be different in TL's mind. We'll see - but I could see them being $20, if they do come out. I think they had other animals (not including unicorn) for $20 in the past, but not 100% sure.

And yep... we'll all have lots to say if we ever DO get a value pack for Chimpala and it costs 10x more than the newbie pack for the same animal...

Vodelle
03-13-15, 12:39 PM
The only $20 I have ever seen was the crystal unicorn. And even $15 wouldn't make sense for the chimpala (if we go by their pricing scheme) since it is just a rare.

As long as these packs continue being $15 though, I won't buy. It's just not worth it for me.

readysetgo888
03-13-15, 12:43 PM
If I'm correct about the $20 value pack, it was really early on... I think it might have been the Nightmare... I suppose I could not be lazy and try to find the thread for it....

ETA Ok, I checked... it was $15 but a few people reported it being $19... not sure if it was different for some or if that was a currency conversion thing...

I actually think I remember mine being $19, but I wouldn't swear to it or anything. Otherwise I believe they have always been $15 or less.

zenobia42
03-13-15, 12:47 PM

I tried and tried and never got that chimpala. If it was in a $5 pack I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

keller63
03-13-15, 02:40 PM
A lot of the value packs are event animals from events that newer players were too late to have a chance to win.

I'm just glad that it's a $15 one I don't want. Makes it more likely that one or both of the 1-week limited animals I miss will come back in a $5 or $10 value pack if they are alternating pricing.

im not sure ive seen an event one, as in the events where you collect items in a pack. ive seen cold turkey and present pheasant etc, but ok they were seasonable but they were breedable, not event rewards.. maybe ive missed something along the way

zenobia42
03-13-15, 02:48 PM
im not sure ive seen an event one, as in the events where you collect items in a pack. ive seen cold turkey and present pheasant etc, but ok they were seasonable but they were breedable, not event rewards.. maybe ive missed something along the way

They had the skeletal dragon once, which was the final prize in the Halloween event. They may have had the vampire cat from that event too.

Vodelle
03-13-15, 02:59 PM
They had the vampire cat for newbies (I bought it for $5) and the skeletal dragon for anyone lvl 15 and above I believe (I think that one had actually been $10... and that's the last $10 I've seen since).

keller63
03-13-15, 03:30 PM
ahhh yeah i think i remember seeing vampire cat when i started.. righto ok, i didnt realise, dont think ive seen any others :)