PDA

View Full Version : What to get next

Ev3sfarm
03-13-15, 08:44 AM
Made it to level 44 , worse mistake was getting the forge as ive never used it! So do I save for the toy shop next? Im trying to expand as well but papers are few and far between. Is it worth expanding to the well? I made a start but it was expensive.

ciarjen
03-13-15, 09:34 AM
Made it to level 44 , worse mistake was getting the forge as ive never used it! So do I save for the toy shop next? Im trying to expand as well but papers are few and far between. Is it worth expanding to the well? I made a start but it was expensive.

The well is a waste of space. I wish I could store it. It takes silver and iron to make a coin which very often gives you back a reward worth much less.

The hot air balloon costs you coins to get tickets to get a chance of a prize.

The toy shop needs wood and iron to keep it going so it is not very useful.

If you are looking to make money back on the coins you are investing, looking at your farm I don't see a second bait shop. This will give back plenty of profit. I would also get your maximum of pigs and sheep and all the fruit trees you are allowed. I don't know when you are allowed the 5th feed mill but that alone costs 200, 000. It's worth saving up......all of these give far better return on your investment than the toy shop.

You could also try to get all your 12 slots open in your shop which gives you more visibility in your neighbours lists. Plus the more neighbours you have, the better. The quicker you will sell and make money. Aim for 800 :), preferably neighbours too who have 12 slots open in their shops.

It doesn't look like you have many expansions left. The best time to get the papers in when an event is running and people are off loading things in the barn to make space for event parts.

Ev3sfarm
03-18-15, 02:44 AM
Thank you for the advice.