Just thought I'd share my new findings lol

cocauina
03-12-15, 07:53 PM
A dog and a shark with legs (perfect)

Dog - electric + ?
Shark - dark + water (maybe)

zenobia42
03-12-15, 07:55 PM
The land shark is hilarious - I love him!

The dog is... interesting. SO many colors there it's hard to tell what's gong on.

ETA: Why hasn't Stormie expanded to the Treent yet?

readysetgo888
03-12-15, 07:59 PM
Oh wow... Can't say I care for another dog, but that shark is... different. I'll have to let it grow on me but super pleased that it's not a clone. I bet it will grow on me. I hope it's a flash tournament prize (think we're getting a flash tournament tomorrow.)

But I bet the dog will be the prize. The shark could be gem-dark I suppose, but I hope not.

Melis2a84
03-12-15, 07:59 PM
I thought dark/water for the shark/dolphin with legs lol that's hilarious and electric/water for the dog with a rainbow lol ;)

Vodelle
03-12-15, 08:58 PM
That shark is... something. Not really feeling the dog, to be honest. Sorry. :S

AuntyRose32
03-12-15, 09:02 PM
I love the dog, the rainbow colours are great. The shark is pretty cool too and we don't have anything like him. Thanks for sharing the pics.

CuteTali
03-12-15, 11:32 PM
The rainbow is totally wasted on that dog. They should make a rainbow unicorn!! And please make that pot of gold bigger, it's so tiny!

SuzieQ477
03-13-15, 02:53 AM
I quite like them especially the Shark, I always wanted a Dolphin type creature so this will do :p

chippychan
03-13-15, 04:55 AM
I see the rainbow on the dog and think rainbow-type (like Dragon Story has). Is it *possible* they're adding a new element?

I love the shark, I'm guessing water/electric (due to the lightning bolt on it's snout).

EDIT: on second thought, I'm thinking the dog might be a tournament prize to go with the 'Over the rainbow' world event since he has... you know... a rainbow design. :)

EviBrooklyn
03-13-15, 05:18 AM
I hope we get a tournament with each of them
Love them both

rjazz
03-13-15, 07:37 AM
The dog sort of looks like an Irish Wolfhound. I like both both new creatures.

keller63
03-13-15, 08:07 AM
dog looks like a great dane to me, are great danes anything to do with irish? but yeah, not too bad, even if the dog is a flash tournament, i'ld try for it, but wouldnt be upset if i didnt get it. shark would certainly fit in the under the sea habitat, i just hope he can go in it

readysetgo888
03-13-15, 08:11 AM
dog looks like a great dane to me, are great danes anything to do with irish? but yeah, not too bad, even if the dog is a flash tournament, i'ld try for it, but wouldnt be upset if i didnt get it. shark would certainly fit in the under the sea habitat, i just hope he can go in it

Could it be an Irish wolfhound? I'll have to go back and look at it again, but I think it could be. I bet it's the tournament prize for today's flash tournament. I hope the shark is a permanent animal, or at least not a week long limited or something.

ETA just saw rjazz's comment - we thought alike lol.

keller63
03-13-15, 09:08 AM
Could it be an Irish wolfhound? I'll have to go back and look at it again, but I think it could be. I bet it's the tournament prize for today's flash tournament. I hope the shark is a permanent animal, or at least not a week long limited or something.

ohh yeah, he obviously beat me to it when i posted mine, i never saw that when i typed mine lol but yeah its possible (Rainbow Wolfhound maybe? )

rjazz
03-13-15, 09:24 AM

Oh Snap!

Drachenia
03-13-15, 11:07 AM
Thank you, the shark and the rainbow dog are beautiful. A tournament prize the shark?

zenobia42
03-13-15, 11:32 AM
The land shark is hilarious - I love him!

The dog is... interesting. SO many colors there it's hard to tell what's gong on.

omg - it is actually called a "land shark" - I FLOVE it!!!

And the dog is a "Great Danebow" - cute name

gameappid
03-13-15, 11:38 AM
Wondering about breed time on the Dane? I just got a 21 hr lightning/water. Don't think there is one with that breed time from before??

chippychan
03-13-15, 11:42 AM
Wondering about breed time on the Dane? I just got a 21 hr lightning/water. Don't think there is one with that breed time from before??

According to the wiki 21 hours = Great Danebow
Congrats! :)

gameappid
03-13-15, 11:49 AM
Thanks! ��

MaribouMay
03-13-15, 11:53 AM
omg - it is actually called a "land shark" - I FLOVE it!!!

Agreed!

I am stealing "flove". So useful that word!

keller63
03-13-15, 12:04 PM
well they actually did !!! go figure, everyone wanted them the opposite way around but no, land shark tournament, great dane limited breedable. but i thought it looked more great dane then wolf hound :P

readysetgo888
03-13-15, 12:06 PM
well they actually did !!! go figure, everyone wanted them the opposite way around but no, land shark tournament, great dane limited breedable. but i thought it looked more great dane then wolf hound :P

Hahah you were right! Good call!

For the record, I definitely wanted it this way... just thought for sure they'd make the better / more unique animal the one week limited. Happy to be wrong!

rjazz
03-13-15, 12:07 PM
But Great Danes don't have beards-except Scooby Doo

zenobia42
03-13-15, 12:11 PM
Hahah you were right! Good call!

For the record, I definitely wanted it this way... just thought for sure they'd make the better / more unique animal the one week limited. Happy to be wrong!

I wanted it this way, too. I really, really want the Land Shark, and I have a great shot at getting him because he's a tournament prize. I'm pretty meh about the Great Dane so for once, I don't have to totally stress out about most likely NOT getting the one-week limited... again.

Vodelle
03-13-15, 12:16 PM
Seriously, I would much rather have the land shark (and winning a tournament has traditionally been way easier than breeding a limited!). I'm stoked.

readysetgo888
03-13-15, 12:30 PM
TL did something that pleased us! It's a miracle... lmao.

Yeah, tournaments have always been pretty much a guaranteed win as long as I'm not too busy at the time... even if I have to spend some gems to get the animal, I don't mind as it's still a very reasonable cost. I still really wish they would change the length of flash tournaments to make them fair to everyone, but I do appreciate having cool animals that can actually be earned.

keller63
03-13-15, 02:34 PM
But Great Danes don't have beards-except Scooby Doo

there isnt a beard on that model and i didnt and dont see one on it, i see droopy lips, thats why i called great dane

and readysetgo,:

ahh well i thought everyone wanted the opposite because the flash tournaments are so ridiculously stupid to try and win and everyone does nothing but complain about them. i suppose it might be easier shot to get then breeding, maybe, but i dont think ive won a single flash tournament even with timers every 1 hour. would prefer the shark to the dane, but im not getting my hopes up. won first 3 rounds so far first go but who knows...

kooky panda
03-13-15, 02:40 PM
I was just visiting stormies forest and I found these animals

Just thought I'd share my new findings lol

Both of these have now been released to the game.
You can find out more on the current threads

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?79664-Flash-Tournament-3-13-15-Land-Shark!!!

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?79665-Great-Danebow-LIMITED-3-13-15

Thanks!