PDA

View Full Version : Taking forever to build these ovens :(

nomicrophone
03-12-15, 01:00 PM
I'm loving the fact that they're bringing back old appliances but geez it's hard to get anything done and complete these goals when the old appliances requires the same parts as the new appliances. Thank goodness the gift box oven they brought back this week asked for old parts that had just been sitting collection dust :p

xandine_heartsong
03-12-15, 10:24 PM
Need parts? I'm always looking for neighbours who will accept requests and gift relavent parts! Let me know on my wall what you need each time you're building appliances, and I'll gift them calling with accept your parts requests! :)

I'm having the same troubles you are right now, and if seems like no one will gift the parts I need. :(

queentina3
03-13-15, 06:04 AM
If I get a request before I do my daily gifting, then I usually will gift the person what they requested - this way they get 2 of the item from me.

I think the problem with you guys not getting the parts you need from gifting is because they are old appliances that people have already built and the parts are useless to them now. Most players only gift the main parts (paint, screws, wire, etc...) and the specialty parts only when they're building the machines.

If you want you can add me and just try to send the request before 7a eastern time (about the time I try to gift daily) and I'll help you out. You can also leave a note on my wall and I'll keep it there until you tell me you want a different gift.

xandine_heartsong
03-14-15, 01:34 AM
Sent requests to both of you. :) looking forward to a nice neighbourhood!

CuteTali
03-14-15, 02:39 AM
Same problem here, mainly on my alt. account. Sent all 3 of you requests on both RS and BS :-)

They really need to re-release old appliances NOT at the same time as goals and only 1-2 at a time. I would've bought 18 of each appliance if they gave me more time, but barely had enough time for 6. Will take me forever to master some of those recipes, but I guess it's better than nothing.

xandine_heartsong
03-14-15, 02:47 AM
Accepted. :) I've only ever bought 4/each of an appliance, but I'm not as big on quick mastery, I just Luke to get goals done with 10 days or more to spare whenever possible.

queentina3
03-14-15, 08:51 AM
I only purchase 4 of the specialty appliances as well. The regular ones (oven/grill/stove/drink machine) I maxed them out to the level of appliance slots I have.

Oh, and I don't play BS any longer. I gave that up back in 2012 when TL raised all the prices and threw the economy of the game off so badly that I actually couldn't cook food without losing money. :rolleyes: I play these games to cook food, so when I had to stop and wait for it to sell before I could cook more, I knew it was time to walk away. :p