PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: 3/12/15 The Flower Frenzy Event!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

DessertWolf
03-12-15, 11:29 AM
Hello everyone,

Wake up and smell the flowers! Spring is here, and we've got a treat for you. So put on some warm spring clothes, take some allergy medicine, and join us with the rest of the community in this exciting springtime event!

Flower Frenzy Event!
Starts: 03/12/2015 12PM PDT - Ends: 04/03/2015 12PM PDT
Summary: With the coming of spring, the Baron needs your help constructing a Garden fit for nobles! Collect Tulips and get special prizes only available this spring! You will need to be at least level 15+ to participate.

You can find Tulips from the following places:
Castle Garden - Upgrade it with more Tulips!
Collecting Crops
Defeating Enemies
Collecting from the Conservatory
Collecting from Flowers

kooky panda
03-12-15, 11:30 AM
The Flower Frenzy Event!
(prepared by SW)

Tips and Notes:
*Starts: 03/12/2015 12PM PDT - Ends: 04/03/2015 12PM PDT
*Available on android version 1.2.5.2g - the counter will only show if you are this version of the game.
*New in Market: 60,000 coins for an iron fence door in the market under featured. (Tip: the metal gate fits with any wall ONLY if you have it facing SW on the kingdom board. Not sure if that makes sense, but if it doesn't fit with your walls, rotate it.) THIS WAS A BUG AND HAS BEEN FIXED...
*The total number of tulips is updated as soon as the Tulips drop, not when they are collected.
*If your dragon topiary changes spots, try putting in and out of storage.

Where can I get tulips from?
Crops: Corn, Wheat, Tomato, Sugar Cane, Hot Pepper, Strawberry, Carrot, Cabbage, Glimmerbulb, Cocoa, Fellora Plant
Building: Conservatory
Beasts: Skunkupine, Fangbeast, Glimmer Troll, Glimmer Golem, Dire Boar
Flowers: Iceland Poppy Patch, Talinum Auranticum, White Trillium, Blue-Flower Penstemon, Rocket Larkspur, Red Trillium, Multi-Color Hedge, Faerie Flowerbed
Castle Garden

Help! The tulips aren't going into my inventory!
You will find there is a counter on the top right of screen. All tulip counts go there. The flowers are not placed in your inventory.

Help! I can't see the upgrade button?
if you do not see the upgrade button, click somewhere else on the board and then click on the garden. The buttons should return. Force close if still not showing.

Will the tulips drop even if the crop or flower is maxed out?
YES! You'll also get the xp and coins (for crops) if you're maxed on both as normal.

Best Drop Rates
1. Conservatory - have as many as you can as they have a guaranteed drop of 2 per collection.
2. Beasts - if you have the Troll Sparing Pit, collect from this as you'll always get a troll to fight. Make sure you clear off any other beasts first or a troll will not spawn.

Materials for a Conservatory
6 fancy beam, 6 fancy blocks, 4 super glue, 15 red petals
*** You may need to sell other royal buildings if you want to build more conservatories! Maximum was reported at 15, but there have been further reports of players with more than 15, so it's possible.***
Tip from player: 12 Conservatories. 2 hours per collection!! 9 Collections a day, 12 building giving 2 tulips each time for 22 days is 4752 tulips! 8 collections a day is still 4224! Even easier: 8 collections a day, 10 conservatories, 22 days is still 3520! Good luck...

Does the level of your conservatory have any impact on the number of tulip drops?
No, any level will drop 2 at each collection. All levels have a 2 hour collection.

What to do with excess petals?
build a conservatory, upgrade a conservatory, make dye, build a theatre (Link to Building Guide (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?76392-Castle-Story-Building-Guide&p=1025452&viewfull=1#post1025452)), make floral glow!

Where do I get Gloves from?
Castle Garden only

Where do I get Clippers from?

Castle Garden only

My Dragon Topiary moves to Different Spots

Try putting it in and out of storage

Do gloves and clippers drop once I've upgraded the garden to L8?

Yes! They will continue to drop until the event timer runs out.

Goals!
Build the Castle Garden
Level 1: 2 wooden beam, 2 stone block, 10 water, 10 glimmerdust - 50/4 hours
Level 2: 4 fancy beams, 15 water, 10 glimmerdust, 4 fancy block - 350/4 hours
Level 3: 30 fish, 20 water, 3 bunches of flowers, 5 garden gloves - 350/4 hours
* For each Bunch of flowers you need 5 blue, white, & purple petals. (ones in inventory count) Potion shop, 30 minutes
* Gloves come from collecting from the Castle Garden
Level 4: 40 coal, 3 bunches of flowers, 3 garden clippers, 8 garden gloves - 350/4 hours
Level 5: 3 super glue, 5 bunch of flowers, 4 garden clippers, 8 garden gloves - 350/4 hours
Level 6: 3 super glue, 5 bunch of flowers, 5 garden clippers, 10 garden gloves
Level 7: 4 royal beam, 5 bunch of flowers, 5 garden clippers, 10 garden gloves
Level 8: 4 royal block, 5 bunch of flowers, 5 garden clippers, 10 garden gloves

Tulip Drops from the Castle Garden
Level 1: 5
Level 2: 5
Level 3: 8
Level 4: 12
Level 5: 16
Level 6: 21
Level 7: 28
Level 8: 36

Additional Drops from the Castle Gardens Level 7 or 8 (as updated 2nd April)
Fish, mermaid scales, all petals, mushroom, glimmerdust

How does this event work? UPDATED
To get the first individual prize, you need to collect 350 tulips. When you reach the 350, the next individual prize opens up for you.
Once you reach 950, you are eligible for any and all of the prizes that are earned by the community (shown on the second row).

Stormie's kingdom has all of the prizes out on display.
Individual Prizes:
1. 350 tulips - bird bath - size 1x1
2. 750 tulips - bundle with 35 wrought iron walls, 10 wrought iron poles, 50 filigree path
3. 1850 tulips - Dragon Topiary - size 1x2
4. 3000 tulips - bundle with 50 Filigree Paths, 35 Wrought-Iron Walls and 5 Wrought-Iron Gates. You only receive the Wrought-Iron Poles in the second individual prize.
5. 4600 tulips - Meadow - size 2x2
It has been posted that all of the individual prizes are decorative only.
Note: WROUGHT IRON FENCE & POLES are worth 3 ROYAL POINTS each.

Community Prizes: unlocks at 950 tulips
1. Garden Patio Set - size 1x1
2. Garden Pond - size 2x2
3. Alicorn Topiary - size 1x2

1. Garden: Impossible
Build a Castle Garden
To build you need: 2 wooden beam, 2 stone block, 10 water, 10 glimmerdust
Reward: 70 coin, 3xp

2. Petal to the Metal
Visit the conservatory x1 (skip 5 gems)
Reward: 70 coin, 3xp

3. Fantasy Fountains
Upgrade the Castle Garden to level 4 (refer above for all upgrade information)
Reward: 70 coin + 3xp + 40 tulips

4. Stalling for Thyme
60 corn
30 wheat
60 tomatoes
30 sugarcane
Reward: 70 coins + 3xp + 40 tulips

5. Agua-Kazaam
30 fur
30 rat tails
30 creep tooth
Reward: 70 coins + 3xp + 40 tulips

6. The Faux Fountain
Upgrade the Castle Garden to level 8
Reward: 70 coins + 3xp

7. Tea Time
120 milk
2 sugar
Reward: 70 coins + 3xp

Hi all, quick update and I'll put this in post 2 as well... I sent a question through to TL about the Tea Time goal questioning whether or not it needs to be done and its purpose given it doesn't reward any tulips. This goal is basically your choice whether you complete it or not and won't affect any other progress in the event.

So, if you'd rather use your milk elsewhere, that's fine. If you've already completed it, that's ok too. I haven't heard whether or not there are any additional goals this week either.

Any unfinished goals will disappear when the event expires as is normal practice.

Thanks for your feedback! The rewards from this event are not related to the previous wedding themed update. The prizes you receive from this event are flower related. Once you fully upgrade the Castle Garden, it becomes a beautiful garden with flowers added to them. The Wrought-Iron items all have flowers on them. So you're still getting floral themed items! :)

In the second post, there is a list of flowers that do drop Tulips for the event. Please keep in mind that you won't receive Tulips from every collection. Here's a list of flowers that will drop Tulips:

Flowers: Iceland Poppy Patch, Talinum Auranticum, White Trillium, Blue-Flower Penstemon, Rocket Larkspur, Red Trillium, Multi-Color Hedge, Faerie Flowerbed

Sorry for the confusion. :( I meant they weren't related to those updates as these items are obtained from the event that is going on and isn't part of the wedding storyline.

The Castle Gardens will drop Coins and XP after the event is over. Also, we have forwarded your feedback on having more items that drop items instead of decorations.

THE ABOVE QUOTE IS NOW OUT OF DATE AS ON 2ND APRIL THIS HAS BEEN POSTED BY PIKASQUIRREL: (emphasis added by SW)

Hey everyone,

We'd like to thank you for all of the feedback you have provided us for this event! They're all very helpful and will be considered when our game team plans a similar event in the future.

We took your feedback and have added additional items to drop from the level 7 and level 8 Castle Garden. These items will drop during the remainder of the event and also will continue to drop after the event is over. Hopefully, this will encourage you to keep your Castle Garden in your Kingdom even after the event is over! :)

20 March: The descriptions behind the items has been fixed. This post is in relation to this from TL:

Sorry guys, this has been reported and fixed! These items are not part of the wedding and were made for the Flower Frenzy Event. The descriptions were incorrectly set, they were descriptions reused from the previously released wedding items. The descriptions for the prizes have been updated!

DessertWolf
03-12-15, 11:30 AM
edit(KP)

Hi All,

Garden Clippers and Garden Gloves both drop from the Castle Garden. We are updating this change soon.

PurpleScorpion76
03-12-15, 11:31 AM
Sounds fun! Hope we can use out existing petals.

dragon2046
03-12-15, 11:33 AM
It's sound awesome. Can't wait to find them tulips. Enjoy everyone :) Thanks TL

my2place
03-12-15, 11:38 AM
Just pulled my 2nd Conservatory out of storage! (really should have thought of that sooner LOL)
We've had feet and feet of snow where I live and I am so ready for flowers!

readysetgo888
03-12-15, 11:39 AM
My game is not loading any new goals or info or anything. I tried harvesting a few crops and nothing happened either. My game is updated and restarted. How do we trigger the event?

repkiwi7
03-12-15, 11:40 AM
You can find Tulips from the following places:
Castle Garden - Upgrade it with more Tulips!
Collecting Crops
Defeating Enemies
Collecting from the Conservatory
Collecting from Flowers

Is the castle garden something we will be able to buy or earn during this event?. If not, excuse my ignorance, but what is it and where is it?!!

DessertWolf
03-12-15, 11:40 AM
My game is not loading any new goals or info or anything. I tried harvesting a few crops and nothing happened either. My game is updated and restarted. How do we trigger the event?

There's still about 20 minutes until this Event is available. Almost there!

zoeee87
03-12-15, 11:42 AM
This is exciting!!! So ready for spring! Thanks Team Lava!

readysetgo888
03-12-15, 11:42 AM
There's still about 20 minutes until this Event is available. Almost there!

Ah, ok, I thought the update was 2:30est. I guess it's 3?

katbtodd
03-12-15, 11:43 AM
Valentine flowers going to count?

tuffyjkitten
03-12-15, 11:46 AM
Yay for this early info! Pulled all the flowers out of storage and have the kitchens cooking so I can collect crops...was maxed on almost all of them!

PurpleScorpion76
03-12-15, 11:48 AM
Just built a second conservatory. Don't normally double up on buildings unless necessary haven't even done it for sister sister, hope this is as special as I'm expecting :)

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-12-15, 11:54 AM
Tip-toe thru the tulips!!!!

Exciting! :)

....and last week's preparation got us ahead how, exactly?? Lol

Lunaticus
03-12-15, 11:55 AM
Me as well.. its now up now. So excited. 5 minutes to go.

arikasi
03-12-15, 11:58 AM
Lol, going to guess the garden at first level costs six beams and three blocks to place, or something similar! :rolleyes:

I gave my dyes this morning on the off chance that we really would get a head start somehow and be credited for finishing last weeks quests.

Here's hoping this hasn't been hyped out of all proportion.

readysetgo888
03-12-15, 12:04 PM
Aw the garden looks so pretty! I'm excited! This should be fun.

meme1098
03-12-15, 12:05 PM
Kind looks like Greseldas Garden at the beginning but just a different color...lol.

Upgrading but need garden gloves that drop from the Garden with regen time of 4 hours....

http://i57.tinypic.com/2jb8hhc.jpg

Crafting flowers take 30 min. But forgot requirements...blue petals & something else.

And... I guess I need to put out all my conservatories to get those tulips for the event in the upper right corner!!!
Also, from crops, beasts & flowers

Aggwynn
03-12-15, 12:08 PM
Hi All,

We hope you enjoy this event =) You can find Tulips (some are on chance) from the following locations:

Corn
Wheat
Tomato
Sugar Cane
Hot Pepper
Strawberry
Carrot
Cabbage
Glimmerbulb
Cocao
Fellora Plant
Conservatory
Skunkupine
Fangbeast
Glimmer Troll
Glimmer Golem
Dire Boar
Iceland Poppy Patch
Talinum Auranticum
White Trillium
Blue-Flower Penstemon
Rocket Larkspur
Red Trillium
Multi-Color Hedge
Faerie Flowerbed
Castle Garden

Happy Hunting!

midsom
Help, went to upgrade garden to Lvl 4 but it skipped ahead to Lvl 2 and the upgrade goal is still in my goal book for Lvl 4

johnstonsimon
Cant figure out how to upgrade it, there's no upgrade screen? Plus tulips are not showing in my inventory. I smell a bug in these here flowers and it's not a friendly pollinating bee. :)

tuffyjkitten
03-12-15, 12:09 PM
Tulips appear to be random drops from flowers, collected from 5 white flowers and only 1 gave a tulip. Will see what the others do.

dizzy7373
03-12-15, 12:10 PM
Step 1, place castle gardens, 500 coins
takes a 3 by 3 space
step 2 build the castle gardens
2 wood beam
2 stone block
10 water
10 glimmerdust
step 3 visit the conservatory
step 4 upgrade the castle garden to level 4
level 2
4 fancy beam
15 water
10 glimmerdust
4 fancy block
level 3
30 fish
20 water
5 gloves (from castle garden)
3 bunch of flowers (from crafting)
bunch of flowers, 30 mins, needs 5 purple petals, 5 blue petals, 5 white petals

PernReloaded
03-12-15, 12:10 PM
Okay, I can tell that goals and whatnot are still updating - I can't craft the 'bunch of flowers' just yet, and I'm wondering how long it will take for gloves to drop.

Edit: nvmnd, I'm on my first bunch of flowers this moment :P Wasn't where I thought it would be.

PurpleScorpion76
03-12-15, 12:11 PM
Just harvested cocoa and no tulips :(

CharmOfLea
03-12-15, 12:12 PM
Okay, I can tell that goals and whatnot are still updating - I can't craft the 'bunch of flowers' just yet, and I'm wondering how long it will take for gloves to drop.

Edit: nvmnd, I'm on my first bunch of flowers this moment :P Wasn't where I thought it would be.

Look for that craft in the potion shop.

PurpleScorpion76
03-12-15, 12:12 PM
Cant figure out how to upgrade it, there's no upgrade screen? Plus tulips are not showing in my inventory. I smell a bug in these here flowers and it's not a friendly pollinating bee. :)

Icon on right of screen is your tulip count. They won't turn up in your inventory.

meme1098
03-12-15, 12:13 PM
Help, went to upgrade garden to Lvl 4 but it skipped ahead to Lvl 2 and the upgrade goal is still in my goal book for Lvl 4

That's how far you need to upgrade to....before the next part of the goal

paisdelasmaravillas
Castle garden level 1
2 fancy beam
2 fancy block
10 glimmerdust
10 water

Castle garden level 2
4 fancy beam
4 fancy block
10 glimmerdust
l5 water

johnstonsimon

Looks like it's an Android 'feature'. Seems to work as it should on my iPod.

anurulz
03-12-15, 12:14 PM
Ok forgive the newbie question but will the tulips drop even if the crop or flower is maxed out?

nikkimommy2014
03-12-15, 12:14 PM
Just harvested 50 corn. Got 5 tulips. Definitely try a different crop.

meme1098
03-12-15, 12:15 PM
Castle garden level 1
2 fancy beam
2 fancy block
10 glimmerdust
10 water

Castle garden level 2
4 fancy beam
4 fancy block
10 glimmerdust
l5 water

My castle garden level 2 upgrade requires fish, wate, flower bunches & garden gloves!! See my pic on page 2

OOPS, never mind I'm on to level 3.

Ok forgive the newbie question but will the tulips drop even if the crop or flower is maxed out?

YEs, they should

beachinhawaii
03-12-15, 12:15 PM
Hi! So I had a clarification to ask if anyone has figured it out yet: do we need to collect from the garden 5 times to get 5 gloves?

PurpleScorpion76
03-12-15, 12:16 PM

You need to upgrade to level 3 then level 4.

midsom
03-12-15, 12:16 PM
Thanks of course *slaps forehead* it goes backward

johnstonsimon
03-12-15, 12:17 PM
Got it, thank you. :)

paisdelasmaravillas
Castle garden level 2

Castle garden level 3

dragon2046
I just had something awesome happen to me. It must be new. I just collected from my fairie flowerbeds the ones u buy with gems. I think they are like 35 gems each. Anyways they gave me 5 gems on each of them and I have 4 of them. Is this permanent ? A one time deal ? Or just during this event ?

claupu
03-12-15, 12:18 PM
I just had something awesome happen to me. It must be new. I just collected from my fairie flowerbeds the ones u buy with gems. I think they are like 35 gems each. Anyways they gave me 5 gems on each of them and I have 4 of them. Is this permanent ? A one time deal ? Or just during this event ?

Same happend to me.

queentina3
03-12-15, 12:19 PM
My castle garden level 2 upgrade requires fish, wate, flower bunches & garden gloves!! See my pic on page 2.

That is what mine is showing as well. 30 fish, 20 water, 3 bunch of flowers, 5 garden gloves.

AnniePMH
Hi! So I had a clarification to ask if anyone has figured it out yet: do we need to collect from the garden 5 times to get 5 gloves?

It seems like that, yes. For me, 1 collection= 1 pair of gloves...

zoeee87

Happened to me too!!!!

CharmOfLea
A 15 wheat harvest provided 2 tulips. Good Lord, I can sense a new PT(ulip)SD in the making.

hugpete
03-12-15, 12:20 PM

Me too! Cooool.

8hat

Me too! Of course I only have the one but it's the first thing I collected from after the dialogs...5 gems! Sweet :)

meme1098

Got a gem as well. Whoop!!!

PurpleScorpion76
03-12-15, 12:23 PM

We won't know til we try any one they gem skips won't know either.

arikasi
03-12-15, 12:23 PM
I got two tulips from each of my 6 conservatories, so those may be a building that always drops instead of chance of dropping.

meme1098
03-12-15, 12:24 PM
A 15 wheat harvest provided 2 tulips. Good Lord, I can sense a new PT(ulip)SD in the making.

20 - combo of sugar cane & cocoa-- only got 1 tulip . Geez that's not a good drop rate at all!!!
They dont drop on each flower watering either. And not from pink ones.

****Wow...checking my inventory, game froze, & shut down on me!!!! Already not a good sign here...game crashing now ????

Lunaticus
03-12-15, 12:26 PM
Got a tulip from conservatory, blue and purple flowers and wheat.

liekefarmstory
03-12-15, 12:26 PM

I had the same:)

Lunaticus
03-12-15, 12:27 PM
Anyone see that bunch of flowers from the potion shop? Oneone got one already. Maybe we can get tulips from that.

anissada
Looks like it's an Android 'feature'. Seems to work as it should on my iPod.

playing on ipad, but also no tulips show up in my inventory after collecting....

CharmOfLea
20 sugar cane, 1 tulip
1 dire boar, 3 tulips
1 skunk, 0 tulips

AnniePMH
03-12-15, 12:28 PM
...the gems from the Fairie Flowerbeds continue dropping for second collection, 5 gems/collection at my place...:D

Edit: 2 tulips from 1 skunkupine, 3 from skunkie #2

meme1098
03-12-15, 12:28 PM
****Wow...checking my inventory, game froze, & shut down on me!!!! Already not a good sign here...game crashing now ????

Mylania
03-12-15, 12:29 PM
Tulips collected:
2 from conservatory (put out my other two)
2 from 16 sugar cane collected
0 from 8 fellora
3 from troll at sparring pit..think I will keep spawning him
0 from faerie flowerbed but I did get 5 gems :)
5 from level 2 castle garden (and 1 pair of gloves)

Off to pull flowers from storage

ETA: 4 from second troll at pit. Seems to be best return for energy spent, so far.

ninasidstorm8
03-12-15, 12:30 PM
I received 5 tulips from one Dire boar, 2 from a skunkpine and 3 more from a Fangbeast. Not many from harvesting. It looks like the beasts are the best source of tulips.

dragon2046
03-12-15, 12:32 PM
We won't know til we try any one they gem skips won't know either.

Yes I only received one set of gloves per collection and 5 tulips per collection.

Ems152
03-12-15, 12:33 PM
I never got the quests from last week. When I opened the game today they all popped up as expired. Weird! Did this happen to anyone else? Today's update is working fine.

8hat
03-12-15, 12:34 PM
Tulips from red, purple, & yellow flowers, Conservatory, Troll (Sparring Pit), Pepe brought me a Skunkupine to fight...I had a few wheat and sugarcane but mostly strawberries and I was thinking, "this is the longest I've harvested strawberries without seeing a boar". But sure enough when I got down to my last couple of energy, here comes Mr. Dire Boar (mocking me as he covered most of my now empty plots). I had to watch the clock for the energy to run him off...

Up to 22 tulips already, great event so far TL!

dragon2046
I have a question for someone at TL. Upgrade to level 3 requires clippers. It says from adventure but what adventure any of them ? Or is there suppose to be a special adventure ? Cuz if it's s special adventure I don't have it Thanks for your help. :). Love this update. Woohoo!��

dizzy7373
60 corn harvested and got 6 tulips.
thanks to alicorn, 2nd lot of 50 corn got 4 tulips.

tarheel219
03-12-15, 12:38 PM
I got 4 tulips from 38 sugar canes and zero from red peppers. Battling the Troll I got 3 and 1 from a boar. Zero from Skunkupine.

CharmOfLea
03-12-15, 12:38 PM
60 corn harvested and got 6 tulips.
thanks to alicorn, 2nd lot of 50 corn got 4 tulips.

That's bad, really low drop rate. I was just considering ditching my cornophobia, but the numbers are not promising. Hmm.

meme1098
03-12-15, 12:40 PM
I have a question for someone at TL. Upgrade to level 3 requires clippers. It says from adventure but what adventure any of them ? Or is there suppose to be a special adventure ? Cuz if it's s special adventure I don't have it Thanks for your help. :). Love this update. Woohoo!��

Can you post a pic?

anurulz
03-12-15, 12:41 PM
I got 5 tulips from 10 tomatoes, 2 from skunkupine, 1-2 from 10 flowers..20 corn gave me 2 tulips..

ciaobella64
03-12-15, 12:41 PM
On one ID everything is working fine. But on my 2nd ID, I was able to place the garden, but I don't get the option to upgrade it to level 3. All I get is the timer.

burritosprings
03-12-15, 12:42 PM
Just got +5 gems from fairie flowerbed

ashliejb
03-12-15, 12:43 PM
Just in case no one saw it yet.. There's an iron fence door in the market under featured

meme1098
03-12-15, 12:44 PM
I'm not getting a single tulip from watering flowers!!! Are we sure they drop from there????

Not liking the placement of the gate.....wth

http://i59.tinypic.com/o0ndjd.jpg

I guess they just won't line up with regular walls but sure hope they do with the new iron fence!!!

fish63
03-12-15, 12:44 PM
Same question! Which adventure for clippers? Also no upgrade for garden until I force closed. Bugs? Should we wait?

ashliejb
03-12-15, 12:45 PM
The door is 60,000 coins Not limited to only 1.

NorthWoodsKingdom
Just in case no one saw it yet.. There's an iron fence door in the market under featured
Yep, but it also looks like we get TWO packets of wrought iron stuff as individual prizes... Wonder if the market gate is in 'em or not.

Woot, 5 gems from faerie flowerbed here, too! YAY!!!

Liloze

Same happened to me :)

CharmOfLea
03-12-15, 12:47 PM

Beautiful! Where are the walls and towers to go with it?

robotparade
03-12-15, 12:47 PM
Yay! Thanks for the new goal TL!

Liloze
03-12-15, 12:48 PM
That's bad, really low drop rate. I was just considering ditching my cornophobia, but the numbers are not promising. Hmm.

Nope heck no lol No Corn this time! I'd rather get Tomatophobia this time lol :D

ashliejb
03-12-15, 12:48 PM
I'm not getting a single tulip from watering flowers!!! Are we sure they drop from there????

Not liking the placement of the gate.....wth

http://i61.tinypic.com/28j8or9.jpg

I've gotten a few. They seem like a rare drop. I've only gotten them from the blue flowers

Liloze
03-12-15, 12:50 PM

It is beautiful bought 2 to try them, hopefully they will go "precisely" with their walls and tours because they are not thick like the stone ones.
We'll see :)

zaccy678
03-12-15, 12:51 PM
Just fought a boar and got 3 tulips :cool:

8hat
03-12-15, 12:51 PM

I think the walls and such must be one of the individual prizes...it's hard to make out while its darkened.

dragon2046
03-12-15, 12:52 PM
Same question! Which adventure for clippers? Also no upgrade for garden until I force closed. Bugs? Should we wait?

I sacrificed some gems to do an adventure and speed it up. No clippers. I'm thinking there is suppose to be a special adventure but it is not showing up in the castle. TL can u confirm that this a glitch and let us know when it will be fixed. Or if I'm to do one of the existing adventures which one?

CharmOfLea
03-12-15, 12:53 PM
Nope heck no lol No Corn this I'd rather get Tomatophobia this time lol :D

Ehehehe :D, I just sat there ready to plant and was thinking to go tomatoes, for the numbers seem best with them so far. I just don't have any use for them. Would u do it for the sole reason of getting tulips?

Liloze
03-12-15, 12:54 PM
For the Bunch of flowers ( Potionshop ) you need 5 of each :
Blue , White, Purple petals.

kudukuda
03-12-15, 12:55 PM
Ehehehe :D, I just sat there ready to plant and was thinking to go tomatoes, for the numbers seem best with them so far. I just don't have any use for them. Would u do it for the sole reason of getting tulips?

Exactly what i was thinking. And i say, let's go for it!

Gorechild
03-12-15, 12:57 PM
[QUOTE=meme1098;1072910]I'm not getting a single tulip from watering flowers!!! Are we sure they drop from there????

None of the tulips I've collected are appearing in goal count nor inventory. Collected tulips don't look like they're registering. Hmm.

tuffyjkitten
44 flowers gave a grand total of 4 tulips. Only dropped for me from white and blue, not from yellow, red, or purple. Not a great drop rate. :(

Liloze

Considering I am maxed on both darn corn and tomato, I will make some pasta for the hearty feast, and use the tomatoes, otherwise I prefer to collect petals and make bunches of flowers which we will need :)

meme1098
Exactly what i was thinking. And i say, let's go for it!

Trying a fewtomatoes too since the other crops I've collected didn't yield but 12 out of 35 or so harvesting.

CharmOfLea
03-12-15, 12:58 PM
I think the walls and such must be one of the individual prizes...it's hard to make out while its darkened.

The gate lines up well with the stone walls. And now that I realize u may be very right, 8hat, I'll have to dig deep and hard for those tulips. :rolleyes:

cpabae
03-12-15, 12:58 PM

I was wondering the same thing. IS there any use for tomatoes? I'm a level 27, so I'm not sure if you eventually can use them later on....

my2place
03-12-15, 12:59 PM
Just harvested 10 sugar cane - 0 tulips :(

meme1098
03-12-15, 12:59 PM
I was wondering the same thing. IS there any use for tomatoes? I'm a level 27, so I'm not sure if you eventually can use them later on....

Pasta in the kitchen

cpabae
03-12-15, 01:00 PM
Pasta in the kitchen

Oh, yes. I forgot. Thanks!

kudukuda
03-12-15, 01:03 PM
ok, while waiting for tomato to grow, planted corn. 2/21
so so so not worth the corn harvest.
i say play as usual and get those beasts out!

midgetsocks
03-12-15, 01:04 PM
What is this talk of clippers for the upgrade from level 2 to level 3 ?

It only needs these,
30 fish
20 water
3 bunches of flowers
5 gloves (collected from the new castle garden)

Did someone gem ahead to the level 4 upgrade?

Liloze
03-12-15, 01:05 PM
Alright the Tulip drop rate is ridiculous!
120 energy so far used to gather 24 tulips! ( 2 Alicorns + regenerated energy )
Almost %29% At this rate we need way more than 22 days! :(

Anaboe
03-12-15, 01:05 PM
[QUOTE=meme1098;1072910]I'm not getting a single tulip from watering flowers!!! Are we sure they drop from there????

None of the tulips I've collected are appearing in goal count nor inventory. Collected tulips don't look like they're registering. Hmm.

To those new to world-event:

the tulips won't show up in your inventory, that's exactly the way it should be! Everyone has a little icon in their game, in the upper-right corner. Above it, you can see how many tulips you've collected.

If you tab the icon, you can see how many tulips you need for the next individual price or to unlock taking part in the community prices. 350 for the first individual price, 950 for the community...

This is ganna be hard...

sugarlevi
03-12-15, 01:07 PM
So, a drop of 1 tulip in 10 by harvesting flowers, or watering flowers? That's 20 energy an hour, a chance of 1 in 25 to spawn a beast. So about 3 to 4 tulips an hour.

*Starts building convervatories*

kudukuda
03-12-15, 01:07 PM

I think the last community prize is the Alicorn topiary.... I hope it drops energy like it's living and breathing relative....

hugpete
03-12-15, 01:08 PM

Tulip count, upper right corner. For those who can't find it.

meme1098
03-12-15, 01:10 PM
To those new to world-event:

the tulips won't show up in your inventory, that's exactly the way it should be! Everyone has a little icon in their game, in the upper-right corner. Above it, you can see how many tulips you've collected.

If you tab the icon, you can see how many tulips you need for the next individual price or to unlock taking part in the community prices. 350 for the first individual price, 950 for the community...

This is ganna be hard...

Yea...they're added to the event count in upper right corner.
My flowers just aren't dropping tulips!!! Ugh!!! The drop rate is awful for the flowers & crops!!!
One skunkupine though gave me 2.
Timer needs to be like 30 days at this rate

arikasi
03-12-15, 01:10 PM
I say dont worry about collecting crops other than your normal play.
Get your conservatories out at two tulip each every two hours.
Collect from like stuff all in a row, i popped a boar collecting from my stables/hatchery/woodmills in quick succession and it dropped five tulips. Animals seem to be better than crops and flowers. I received tulips on nearly every hit, not all at the end when it died, fyi.

Then maybe as we level up the garden it will drop more tulips, like the pyre tent event did. So we start to ramp up as that levels up. So I am concentrating on levelling it and checking it every four hours whenever possible.

midgetsocks
03-12-15, 01:11 PM
Alright the Tulip drop rate is ridiculous!
120 energy so far used to gather 24 tulips! ( 2 Alicorns + regenerated energy )
Almost %29% At this rate we need way more than 22 days! :(
Build more conservatories?

The last community event was a total energy strain, so this one seems in line with that...
Although in theory there would be a special gem item that would drop what is needed as well as the main building (garden in this case).

Buzzykinzz
03-12-15, 01:13 PM
Lovin the update!! But NOT how the forum changed.
??
HOW or WHERE can i learn how to post pics with this forum format??
After quoting a post, i cant find how to upload image anywhere on it....
Got frustrated trying to figure out how to post pics (to show needed items) from this new update.
***SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION,......i somehow click on link that took me off "full site"
19060. Somehow i got to pages that had forum lookin different sayin powered by bulletin. ON a whim clicked full site & it went back to the orange outline & all yalls profile AVATARS i have come to luv!!

ciarjen
03-12-15, 01:14 PM
I can't make any more bunches of flowers. My inventory is full at 20.

hugpete
03-12-15, 01:14 PM
??
Got frustrated trying to figure out how to post pics (to show needed items) from this new update.

Forum hasn't changed for me... ? For me, there's a little icon that looks like a tree in a picture frame. I click that and then can upload pix.

foodpill
03-12-15, 01:15 PM
I have a troll tribe quest in pending. The next step is to battle king anje. Seems like monsters are giving the highest yield of tulips so far. So if i set off the battle, is king anje going to drop them? Any idea/guesses anyone?

CharmOfLea
03-12-15, 01:16 PM
So, a drop of 1 tulip in 10 by harvesting flowers, or watering flowers? That's 20 energy an hour, a chance of 1 in 25 to spawn a beast. So about 3 to 4 tulips an hour.

*Starts building convervatories*

Just built 6. Have 9 out now. Coin buildings bye bye. Thinking about ditching the tinkers.

meme1098
03-12-15, 01:17 PM
Think I'm gonna gem past those darn gloves to see what that darn adventure thing is about....be right back!

Don't see a specific one so sent the Explore Dark Caves out

zaccy678
03-12-15, 01:18 PM
Just fought a boar and got 3 tulips :cool:

No tulips from lovecupines :(

Liloze
03-12-15, 01:19 PM
Build more conservatories?

The last community event was a total energy strain, so this one seems in line with that...
Although in theory there would be a special gem item that would drop what is needed as well as the main building (garden in this case).
Already have 4 conservatories out lol, and I gemmed to speed up the garden got one glove 5 tulips....
Yep this event is like all the others an energy drain lol
Good luck :)

burritosprings
03-12-15, 01:20 PM
Hi All,

We hope you enjoy this event =) You can find Tulips (some are on chance) from the following locations:

Corn
Wheat
Tomato
Sugar Cane
Hot Pepper
Strawberry
Carrot
Cabbage
Glimmerbulb
Cocao
Fellora Plant
Conservatory
Skunkupine
Fangbeast
Glimmer Troll
Glimmer Golem
Dire Boar
Iceland Poppy Patch
Talinum Auranticum
White Trillium
Blue-Flower Penstemon
Rocket Larkspur
Red Trillium
Multi-Color Hedge
Faerie Flowerbed
Castle Garden

Happy Hunting!

Not King listed but worth a shot

fish63
03-12-15, 01:20 PM
Still no answer on the Adventure for clippers?

my2place
03-12-15, 01:21 PM
I say dont worry about collecting crops other than your normal play.
Get your conservatories out at two tulip each every two hours.
Collect from like stuff all in a row, i popped a boar collecting from my stables/hatchery/woodmills in quick succession and it dropped five tulips. Animals seem to be better than crops and flowers. I received tulips on nearly every hit, not all at the end when it died, fyi.

Then maybe as we level up the garden it will drop more tulips, like the pyre tent event did. So we start to ramp up as that levels up. So I am concentrating on levelling it and checking it every four hours whenever possible.

I think that is good advice. I just wasted a ton of energy planting and harvesting quick growing stuff that I don't need and got 0 tulips, but fighting dire boar gave me 2. Now I am also just going about normal play but making sure to keep on top of conservatories and the garden.

dragon2046
03-12-15, 01:24 PM
Still no answer on the Adventure for clippers?

No I posted on the bugs thread in the hope of getting a response. Hopefully soon :)

kat8rose
03-12-15, 01:25 PM
No gems from my faerie flower bed ...feel like the ugly stepchild. .. Frustrated

meme1098
03-12-15, 01:27 PM
??

When your window is open to type a post, look up at the task bar. The 3rd to the last thing is a picture icon. Tap that & you get an insert image box. You now can go to your camera roll to upload a pic. Be patient it takes a bit.

arikasi
03-12-15, 01:27 PM
I have a troll tribe quest in pending. The next step is to battle king anje. Seems like monsters are giving the highest yield of tulips so far. So if i set off the battle, is king anje going to drop them? Any idea/guesses anyone?

Oooh, that is a promising thought. I have the last monster from the second year birthday tournament still to spawn and ****.
But if it doesnt thats many hours of energy wasted. I am interested to find out if it works for you. Please let us know if you do it!

Then I tried to build another conservatory but apparently Im capped at 34 buildings :( i dont really want to sell the markets and libraries that i have in storage.

Liloze
03-12-15, 01:28 PM
http://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah28/lilianemoussa/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-03/A38EB819-13D3-44C4-BD67-DA3F2A3A653E_zpsnwq1eoob.jpg (http://s1376.photobucket.com/user/lilianemoussa/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-03/A38EB819-13D3-44C4-BD67-DA3F2A3A653E_zpsnwq1eoob.jpg.html)
sped up with gems, every time I got one glove and 5 tulips, what you need for next level is what you see!

Aggwynn
03-12-15, 01:29 PM
Hi All,

Garden Clippers and Garden Gloves both drop from the Castle Garden. We are updating this change soon.

arikasi
03-12-15, 01:30 PM
No gems from my faerie flower bed ...feel like the ugly stepchild. .. Frustrated

It was probably a priority fix. If only other things were fixed within an hour of reporting it :rolleyes:

meme1098
03-12-15, 01:31 PM
Hi All,

Aggwynn
***So no adventure required at all for clippers???

Hope I won't need to send one down the line soon since it won't be ready now for 22 hours.!!

8hat
03-12-15, 01:32 PM
Yikes we'll need 40 coal...halting the production of wisps immediately!

Liloze
03-12-15, 01:32 PM
Don't know which adventure to do now! Opened both the barracks and the Queen's court, nothing about a special adventure to get the G. Clippers.
Hope someone in S8 will clear the issue.

Editing : Just read Agwynn's Post, seems no adventure then !

meme1098
03-12-15, 01:34 PM
Don't know which adventure to do now! Opened both the barracks and the Queen's court, nothing about a special adventure to get the G. Clippers.
Hope someone in S8 will clear the issue.

Editing : Just read Agwynn's Post, seems no adventure then !

Read above posts Liloze
Haha. Way to fast

Liloze
03-12-15, 01:35 PM
It was probably a priority fix. If only other things were fixed within an hour of reporting it :rolleyes:

They can't, it is not good for the game economy :p lol

robotparade
03-12-15, 01:35 PM
I hope they fix the new gate. A big part of the fun of the game is having the freedom to mix n' match and decorate as we like.

myhsplace
03-12-15, 01:36 PM
The door is 60,000 coins Not limited to only 1.

not cool if thats the case, the iron fence door is only available for 3 gems each in my market!!

hope they fix it to line up with fences better for its seriously misaligned to the right.

EDITED: opps seems i can't read cause 3 was for royal points, its 60,000 coins for me too, i did not even notice coins go down i guess

Liloze
03-12-15, 01:37 PM
Aggwynn
***So no adventure required at all for clippers???

Hope I won't need to send one down the line soon since it won't be ready now for 22 hours.!!

Lol we are both way too fast lol
I will not send any adventure until tomorrow morning, since they might change things again ! lol

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-12-15, 01:37 PM
Please consider raising the cap on flower bunches wayyy up from 20. With all of this flower collecting, those of us maxed on dyes &/or floral glow have nothing else to craft with the petals except those bunches of flowers, lol

dragonspearls
03-12-15, 01:38 PM
Aside from completing the goal, what is the point of upgrading the new castle garden? Level 2 is 350 coins every 4 hours. When I clicked it to check for the level 3 upgrade, it's the same number of coins and amount of time. The other buildings give at least some 'benefit' - more royal points, lower collection time, and/or more coins - when upgraded. Maybe someone forgot to input the correct info?

Buzzykinzz
03-12-15, 01:39 PM
Forum hasn't changed for me... ? For me, there's a little icon that looks like a tree in a picture frame. I click that and then can upload pix.
Yeppers that is how mine looked early this morning, BUT now @2pm (android) it is just a wall of Peach, white & blue posts. It use to say something in the TOP left of forum besides the blue checkmark & the word 'bulletin'. Profile info would be top right with orange borders.

*Sorry if i askin this in the wrong place. =-O Its just kinda freakin me out. I was just learning how to use the forum too. :-(

dragon2046
03-12-15, 01:40 PM
Hi All,

Thank u for responding. Love this update :)

88silver
03-12-15, 01:41 PM
When I click on the flower on the right to see the prizes, the window says, "Midsummer Pyre Festival."

I only have 7 tulips so far. It's going to take forever to get the 350 needed for the fountain.

burritosprings
03-12-15, 01:41 PM
Aside from completing the goal, what is the point of upgrading the new castle garden? Level 2 is 350 coins every 4 hours. When I clicked it to check for the level 3 upgrade, it's the same number of coins and amount of time. The other buildings give at least some 'benefit' - more royal points, lower collection time, and/or more coins - when upgraded. Maybe someone forgot to input the correct info?

Its dropping tulips

cjbeastmaster7
03-12-15, 01:42 PM
Whats the scissor adventure

burritosprings
03-12-15, 01:44 PM
Whats the scissor adventure

There isnt one.. they will drop from Garden

burritosprings
03-12-15, 01:48 PM
Hi All,

if you dont trust my word.. trust above

myhsplace
03-12-15, 01:48 PM
Hi All,

maybe they should remove the S from the " from castle gardenS" description and garden name itself too, it makes it sound like there's more than one garden like you called it and honestly i actually pulled out my greselda garden, thinking i could get gloves from it too when i first read it..

Lunaticus
03-12-15, 02:01 PM
2hrs and I only have 13tulips. :(

readysetgo888
03-12-15, 02:02 PM
The drop rate on these tulips really needs to be fixed. I've been watering flowers since the update and I've only got 11. 350 feels impossible let alone 950.... :(

meme1098
03-12-15, 02:03 PM
2hrs and I only have 13tulips. :(

The drop rate on these tulips really needs to be fixed. I've been watering flowers since the update and I've only got 11. 350 feels impossible let alone 950.... :(

All I have is 11 so far. The flower & crop drop rate is horrible. 1 out of 25 or 30 taps... That's not good for a 22 day event!!
And I've used 1 ali & 2 wizard schools so far. Not using another ali with that horrible drop rate!!!
I've done all of these events and this is the worst drop rate I've seen!!

nikkimommy2014
03-12-15, 02:04 PM
maybe they should remove the S from the " from castle gardenS" description and garden name itself too, it makes it sound like there's more than one garden like you called it and honestly i actually pulled out my greselda garden, thinking i could get gloves from it too when i first read it..

It looks like there is a second garden as the community prize

Liloze
03-12-15, 02:06 PM
All I have is 11 so far. The flower & crop drop rate is horrible. 1 out of 25 or 30 taps... That's not good for a 22 day event!!

As I said before I spent 120 energy to receive 24 tulips, S8 should look into this ridiculous rate!
maybe it needs fixing like the Garden Clippers >> To Adventure/ or ...NOT Adventure ...

meme1098
03-12-15, 02:07 PM
It looks like there is a second garden as the community prize

Isn't it blue? Kinda looks like a pond to me

meme1098
03-12-15, 02:08 PM
As I said before I spent 120 energy to receive 24 tulips, S8 should look into this ridiculous rate!
maybe it needs fixing like the Garden Clippers >> To Adventure/ or ...NOT Adventure ...

Uh...yea...the drop rate is just ridiculous!!

katbtodd
03-12-15, 02:08 PM
I have used 3 Ali's , 2 schools and had a full energie and I only have 29 tulips my best drops was collecting strawberries and getting the boar 3 times

robotparade
03-12-15, 02:10 PM
Okay, the metal gate fits with any wall ONLY if you have it facing SW on the kingdom board. Not sure if that makes sense, but if it doesn't fit with your walls, rotate it.

Lunaticus
03-12-15, 02:12 PM
And I've used 1 ali & 2 wizard schools so far. Not using another ali with that horrible drop rate!!!
I've done all of these events and this is the worst drop rate I've seen!!

True. Horrible dropping chances. Fo4 now will stick with tomatoes and hope beast to come out and blue petals.

FlowerBurst
03-12-15, 02:12 PM
The gate lines up well with the stone walls. And now that I realize u may be very right, 8hat, I'll have to dig deep and hard for those tulips. :rolleyes:

They only line up in one position. If you try connecting it from left to right, it does not work.

badbunny42
03-12-15, 02:16 PM
Harvested 26 strawberries and got one tulip. Fought dire bore and got four. Fighting seems more productive.

meme1098
03-12-15, 02:16 PM
They only line up in one position. If you try connecting it from left to right, it does not work.

Is it so hard to just arrange the placement exactly on those highlighted squares when you buy it?? The other gates don't do that. TL/s8 have middle school students coding on their spring break? Sorry Flower, my rant is not towards you, it's not your fault I know just silly when others are centered & work fine.

burritosprings
03-12-15, 02:18 PM
True. Horrible dropping chances. Fo4 now will stick with tomatoes and hope beast to come out and blue petals.

Strawberries are working like magic for Dire Boars..

Pouficorn
03-12-15, 02:25 PM
Don't feel bad, I didn't get gems either. Hopefully next time it drops.

CLOVERKAITO
03-12-15, 02:27 PM
I think the conservatories (got 9 out now), blue flower, red flower, faerie flowerbed are probably gonna be your best bang for your bucks (energies). I'm not even gonna bother with crops and monsters lol.

And no I didn't get gems with my faerie flowerbeds...

Edit: forget what I said about the blue flowers. This time collected from 5 in a row and didn't get any. So I'll stick to the conservatories lol. Maybe I'll build a few more...

scotslassuk
03-12-15, 02:28 PM
Could someone plz tell me how I get the fountain plz tyvm

Lunaticus
03-12-15, 02:28 PM
Strawberries are working like magic for Dire Boars..

Thanks.. ill try that on my next batch.

burritosprings
03-12-15, 02:29 PM
14 tulips an hour.. 528 Hours in 22 days = 7392 tulips.... easy peasy tulip squeezy.

Korlcek
03-12-15, 02:33 PM
Will higher level conservatory drop more tulips?

rabsos
03-12-15, 02:35 PM
Has anyone collected from the iron gate? It's got 2 hours on it?

Lunaticus
03-12-15, 02:37 PM
14 tulips an hour.. 528 Hours in 22 days = 7392 tulips.... easy peasy tulip squeezy.

Some people sleep/work/study. 😊

burritosprings
03-12-15, 02:38 PM

My lvl 5 dropped 2.. so level does not matter

nikkimommy2014
03-12-15, 02:39 PM
Just compared this event to previous events. They really increased the amount you need to collect. 19062

meme1098
03-12-15, 02:40 PM
Could someone plz tell me how I get the fountain plz tyvm

If you mean the fountain in the picture for the first prize in the event...you need to collect 350 tulips.
When you reach the 350, the next individual prize opens up.
When the community, all players collecting, reach 950 then everyone gets that first pride. It's very hard to figure out but kinda looks like a table & chairs with an umbrella????

AnniePMH
03-12-15, 02:43 PM
Has anyone collected from the iron gate? It's got 2 hours on it?

My iron gate is just deco, no timer/collection?:confused:

tuffyjkitten
03-12-15, 02:44 PM
Harvested 40 crops and fought 3 skunkupines and got 9 tulips...only 1 was from the skunkupine.

I'm losing interest in this quickly. Think I will take the advice of others to just play normally and not stress over it.

meme1098
03-12-15, 02:45 PM
Just compared this event to previous events. They really increased the amount you need to collect. 19062

That doesn't bode well!!! Only 3 extra days with the horrible flower/crop drop rate!!!

****Will there be a percentage progress bar added to the community prize banner????***

Shouldn't have said anything about the gem dropping fro faerie flowerbed as now it's *fixed*. Guess it would upset the game balance so it was pulled faster than the wediali

fabulus12
03-12-15, 02:50 PM
Which crops do you have to plant to collect flowers, I just collected sugar cane and cocoa beans (40 total) and didn't get any tulips.

burritosprings
03-12-15, 02:52 PM
Which crops do you have to plant to collect flowers, I just collected sugar cane and cocoa beans (40 total) and didn't get any tulips.

Second post Aggwynn has a list of where Tulips drop and appears to be all crops....not much luck collecting from them or flowers.. beasts and conservatories appear to be best bet as well as the Garden itself.. drops +5 as been told in earlier posts

shannonth
03-12-15, 02:53 PM
Well I think they make it hard for a reason! I'm going to give it my all and do what I can! I'm not going with collecting crops because to much energy for so little Im building and sticking to that and the flower beds which I haven't gotten any from I'm only at 9 right now, but it's early days and they have done this before and they downturns change it like they did with holloween corn if you rebr the drop rate got better! I'm going to trait they are listen and will follow ��

meme1098
03-12-15, 02:54 PM

Supposedly...any crop will drop tulips but all the harvesting I've done have only given me a few.. I have the max plots too. Flowers are not dropping them either.

Guess we shouldn't have said anything about the gem drop from the faerie flower bed since it's now been *fixed*!! Faster than wedding Ali gate

shannonth
03-12-15, 02:56 PM
Supposedly...any crop will drop tulips but all the harvesting I've done have only given me a few.. I have the max plots too. Flowers are not dropping them either.

Guess we shouldn't have said anything about the gem drop from the faerie flower bed since it's now been *fixed*!! Faster than wedding Ali gate

Yes! Some times are big mouth hurts is all! Hopefully they will FIXED it again I spendt 35 gems on those to get them! They just upset me because of this FIXED!

robotparade
03-12-15, 02:56 PM
Fighting is getting me more tulips that crops. None from flowers yet.

Lunaticus
03-12-15, 03:02 PM
Fighting is getting me more tulips that crops. None from flowers yet.

I got a few from blue and purple. Nothing on then other variants.

88silver
03-12-15, 03:04 PM
I've gotten tulips from the purple flowers (I'm only collecting from purple right now since I'm lowest on it from upgrading the fairy respite).

reliquary
03-12-15, 03:09 PM
Ummm what are we supposta do w/ all the petals?
20 is the limit of flower bunches?...say wha?
I'm full up on the greenhouse potions too.

Miss NorthWoods asked this a few pages ago

Building conservatories uses 15 red....I now have over 11 on my board and building more.
This morning I was maxed out on all petals and supplies.

You guys remember busting rocks...the drop rate was muchhhh better.....

AND we could craft the counted event item(can't remember what it was) in our workshops

PernReloaded
03-12-15, 03:11 PM
I got a few from blue and purple. Nothing on then other variants.

This. I have to say, with the low drop rate, it will be a miracle if I get to the community prizes. I have something called a /life/.

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-12-15, 03:13 PM
Ummm what are we supposta do w/ all the petals?
20 is the limit of flower bunches?...say wha?
I'm full up on the greenhouse potions too.

Miss NorthWoods asked this a few pages ago

Building conservatories uses 15 red....I now have over 11 on my board and building more.
This morning I was maxed out on all petals and supplies.

You guys remember busting rocks...the drop rate was muchhhh better.....

AND we could craft the counted event item(can't remember what it was) in our workshops
Yeahhhhhhhhhh, why can't we craft tulips outta these petals like we cooked freakin' candy corn?! Lol

...can ANYONE confirm that the clippers are dropping from the garden yet?

dragon2046
03-12-15, 03:14 PM
Yeahhhhhhhhhh, why can't we craft tulips outta these petals like we cooked freakin' candy corn?! Lol

...can ANYONE confirm that the clippers are dropping from the garden yet?

Yes clippers are dropping from the garden but sort of rare. :)

burritosprings
03-12-15, 03:17 PM
This. I have to say, with the low drop rate, it will be a miracle if I get to the community prizes. I have something called a /life/.

I dont have a life and I know my lower lvl 18 is going to be hard pressed to go very far.

Seriously700
03-12-15, 03:18 PM
If you mean the fountain in the picture for the first prize in the event...you need to collect 350 tulips.
When you reach the 350, the next individual prize opens up.
When the community, all players collecting, reach 950 then everyone gets that first pride. It's very hard to figure out but kinda looks like a table & chairs with an umbrella????

Meme this isn't quite right. Once you reach 950, you are eligible for any and all of the prizes that are earned by the community. There might be a requirement of 10 or 30 or even 50 million for the first prize - that would be the total for all CS players. The final prize would require many more.

Anaboe
03-12-15, 03:19 PM
I got 1 tulip from a poppy (White flower).

readysetgo888
03-12-15, 03:23 PM

You counted all 24 hours? Ummm. Yeah, not reasonable. I got 11 petals in 2 hours so I don't even know how most players could get to 14 in one hour.

I don't even have enough coins to build a second conservatory. Had to use some to do an expansion to even have room for it. I was so looking forward to this event, there is NO REASON it needs to be this difficult. Why let lower levels play if we don't have any chance?

Blanche_Lady
03-12-15, 03:23 PM
My fairy flowerbed didnt give me any gems

Liloze
03-12-15, 03:27 PM

Nope I have 2 level 5 they gave 2 tulips like level 1 ( have 3 )

fantaloonastic
03-12-15, 03:32 PM
I LOVE tulips!!! Awesome choice for flowers!

Thought I wasnt doing so hot, just started and only have 18 so far but looks like that's a pretty decent amount for my first burst of energy spend?

burritosprings
03-12-15, 03:37 PM
Not understanding the timer.. started at 3PM EST here.. its 6:37 PM now but showing 4 hours already 21 days 19:53:44 elapsed

Seriously700
03-12-15, 03:42 PM

Thanks for posting this. It's a little daunting to think what level 5 would require in this event. The level 1 amount is more than double the pyre event requirement, and more than triple Halloween. Does that mean level 5 could be triple the prior events level 5? That would be 9000!! Yikes.

For the sake of argument, I'll assume TL will be reasonable and keep the level 5 requirement in the range of prior events. 3000 over 22 days is 136 per day.

Now I have gotten 36 tulips in the first 3 1/2 hours - so about 10 an hour - but I don't think that's necessarily sustainable because I had the benefit of several sources of extra energy - 2 wizard schools, the wedding Ali, 2 adventures returning and full energy to start.

I realize all of this is speculative as we have no idea yet how many flowers we need to average a day, or whether the ability to craft tulips will be introduced at some point. We also have no word on whether we are working for items that are just decorative or very useful. It's hard to get motivated to go all-out with this event given so many unknowns.

reliquary
03-12-15, 03:42 PM
Ohh I hopehopehope this is not all for deco items!!!
From past experence, I don't think this garden thing will drop anything after the event

The cauldron from Halloween is rad...I wonder, like everyone else, what the event items are gonna be.

I've had gems to spend for ages now,( I won't be buying any more) but nothing to spend them on:(I don't buy deco, and am not low on supplies to gem thru & I don't hafta speed anything up .
I really wish there was something new or worthwhile in the featured section.

belbar22
03-12-15, 03:46 PM
Not sure if there is much point in all this collecting for a bunch of decorations I have no space to display.

burritosprings
03-12-15, 03:46 PM
9 Conservatory and collect 5 times a day for 22 days.. =1980 tulips

kat8rose
03-12-15, 03:47 PM
I am trying to wrap my brain around last weeks update, and how it is a head start on this event... hopefully it will become clear as we go forward.

PurpleScorpion76
03-12-15, 03:47 PM
Plus we had adventures in the last events to get more of the required dropped item. I think it's going to be tough but should still be doable for most of us.

reliquary
03-12-15, 03:50 PM
It's so u could make more conservatories!

Seriously....if you build them, tulips will come.

CLOVERKAITO
03-12-15, 03:57 PM
Just built 2 more conservatories. Now I have 11, plus 2 unbuilt ones sitting around because I don't have enough red petals... Now trying to put away other decorations to squeeze in a couple more conservatories......

Edit: Put away a bunch of non-collectible decorations / old time-limited event coin-only buildings, and squeezed in a total of 12 built conservatories, and 7 unbuilt ones. My kingdom looks like a construction site now but it'll (probably) be worth it.... I could deforest / chop rocks to make space for maybe 5 more conservatories, but then I don't want to waste energy chopping trees/rocks for coins (because stone and wood are maxed out obviously)... well, I'll see about that when I actually got enough red petals to complete all of the unbuilt ones.

rogue149
03-12-15, 03:59 PM
What are the mats to build a conservatory?

PurpleScorpion76
03-12-15, 04:03 PM
It's so u could make more conservatories!

Seriously....if you build them, tulips will come.

When you visit my kingdom my centrepiece will look silly. Just built 4 conservatories! Gonna go nuts for fertiliser now!

reliquary
03-12-15, 04:04 PM
Conservatory
6 fancy beams
6 fancy blocks
15 red petals
4 super glue

Old logs(wink,wink) give tons of red petals

I've put away every coin only building and am gonna use evry space possible to build more.

HistoryGirl7
03-12-15, 04:04 PM
I have 15 conservatories and it won't let me have any more than that

readysetgo888
03-12-15, 04:07 PM
Am I the only one who thinks it's RIDICULOUS that we have to store all our other buildings and build like 10 conservatories???? I really do not think the event should require this. As a lower level player it's not feasible for me. And even if it was... seriously? The event should be doable with like 2 conservatories.

Please, please, think about increasing the drop rate from flowers. Plllllleeeeeeeeeeease????

tan5314
03-12-15, 04:08 PM
I finally started to love beasts, especially wild boars. They drop many tulips... unlike crops.

PurpleScorpion76
03-12-15, 04:11 PM
I finally started to love beasts, especially wild boars. They drop many tulips... unlike crops.

We always love monsters during these events. You'll go back to parking them soon enough after the event has finished!

Anaboe
03-12-15, 04:13 PM

15? Mmm.. Really don't have that many red petals... Got 10 conservatoriums now, and have a good use for upcomming red petals :)

placi
03-12-15, 04:13 PM
What is castle gardens?

PurpleScorpion76
03-12-15, 04:16 PM
Am I the only one who thinks it's RIDICULOUS that we have to store all our other buildings and build like 10 conservatories???? I really do not think the event should require this. As a lower level player it's not feasible for me. And even if it was... seriously? The event should be doable with like 2 conservatories.

Please, please, think about increasing the drop rate from flowers. Plllllleeeeeeeeeeease????

Oh completely ridiculous! I only do it for special occasions. This event may just allow me to rearrange my kingdom. I certainly be putting them back afterwards!

CLOVERKAITO
03-12-15, 04:18 PM
What are the mats to build a conservatory?

34000 coins
6 fancy beams
6 fancy blocks
4 super glues
15 red petals (this is probably the toughest material if you don't have at least a couple Red Trillium sitting around. I bought one with gems a long while ago and got another one from adventure)

It can be collected every 2 hours for coins, seeds, fertilizers, and tulips (for this event)

CLOVERKAITO
03-12-15, 04:19 PM

Oh shoot, there is a cap?! I just wasted 34000 coins x 4 on those unbuilt ones then...

Ah well, since I took screencaps already, I might as well show off my horrible looking construction site... I mean, kingdom, lol.

PrincessCupOButter
03-12-15, 04:23 PM
So far I have not had much luck with crops at all. From the flowers, I'm only getting decent drops from the blue flowers. In the past events we had adventures, crafting opportunities, and for Halloween, the characters houses as additional sources for drops. I know the beast spawn rate is not supposed to be altered, but in my kingdom, I can barely harvest crops or milk the cows without one popping up every third or fourth tap. Now? I harvested 10 strawberries and 10 cocoa plants all in a row and not one dire boar showed up. That is not normal at all.

I'm expecting that we will get additional quests that award extra tulips. I remember those about halfway through the other events. I'm hoping they add an adventure or trade (fingers crossed!). Because if the drop rate doesn't increase, I don't see finishing this one as I did the others.
Does anyone know it the amount of tulips dropped by the garden increases as it is leveled up?

robino23
03-12-15, 04:28 PM
Garden goes to Level 8 at least. Just sped mine to Level 4. Tomato, wheat, & sugar cane are asked for so those are the ones I'm planting.

jbfps116
03-12-15, 04:29 PM
MY comments about this event:

What did the prep event giving logs and beams help ?????

Tulip sources best to worst: Conservatories, if you have a lot! I build like 6 more in a row I think. Fighting beasts. very helpful! that garden thingy. and LASTLY crops and flowers... although certain crops and flowers have a tendency to attract the bad guys that give more tulips, so focus on stuff like strawberries, wheat etc.

hope this helps!

GarfieldandPookie
03-12-15, 04:37 PM
The wooden beams and blocks were used to build the castle garden assuming that you didn't have any already in your inventory.

jbfps116
03-12-15, 04:40 PM
I've got it!!! the perfect plan to effortlessly cruise through this event!!! NOT counting tulips from the garden and flowers etc,

GET 12 Conservatories. 2 hours per collection!! 9 Collections a day, 12 building giving 2 tulips each time for 22 days is 4752 tulips! 8 collections a day is still 4224! Even easier: 8 collections a day, 10 conservatories, 22 days is still 3520! Good luck...

meme1098
03-12-15, 04:43 PM
I've got it!!! the perfect plan to effortlessly cruise through this event!!! NOT counting tulips from the garden and flowers etc,

GET 12 Conservatories. 2 hours per collection!! 9 Collections a day, 12 building giving 2 tulips each time for 22 days is 4752 tulips! 8 collections a day is still 4224! Even easier: 8 collections a day, 10 conservatories, 22 days is still 3520! Good luck...
That just might be the ticket...since drop rates are so bad for crops & flowers.

aroara
03-12-15, 04:44 PM
Just had a bore. No tulips :/
And my fairie gardened costs 80 gems not 35?

tuffyjkitten
03-12-15, 04:47 PM
Do tulips drop from level 1 conservatories or do I need to level up the ones I just built?

cpabae
Does the level on your conservatory have any impact on the number of tulip drops?

readysetgo888

Great! Except that that's 400,000 coins. Lower levels can't possibly be expected to do that. Not to mention that we are not completely maxed out on everything else and probably need to keep out our resource buildings. And shouldn't be expected to store all of them.

I'm glad this is doable for some long term, high level players, but if this is really what's required, why even let level 15 participate?

I'll give a little benefit of the doubt and assume this isn't actually necessary, and that soon we will get some more ways to earn tulips.

cpabae
Do tulips drop from level 1 conservatories or do I need to level up the ones I just built?

Hey, great minds think alike!

SpiritWind00
03-12-15, 04:48 PM

post 2 now has a stack on information for you on the most common questions. I'm just writing up the steps now...

Lunaticus
03-12-15, 04:49 PM

Yes. Lvl 1 conservatory gives 2 tulips per hour for me. 😆

PurpleScorpion76
03-12-15, 04:50 PM
1 set of gloves from first castle garden collection.

jbfps116
03-12-15, 04:50 PM
I have a lev 5 Cons. and the rest 1. they all give 2 each time

tuffyjkitten
03-12-15, 04:51 PM
Hey, great minds think alike!

Yeah they do! :) :)

Yes. Lvl 1 conservatory gives 2 tulips per hour for me. ��

Great, thank you!

PurpleScorpion76
03-12-15, 04:51 PM
What is castle gardens?

It's a new garden in the market will drop tulips and gloves and probably other stuff, it's for this event.

dragon2046
03-12-15, 04:58 PM

Sorry I was trying to remember gem costs I was just guessing. Mines 80 gems too but they no longer drop gems it was s glitch that was quickly fixed. lol. Enjoy the tulip hunting. :)

PurpleScorpion76
03-12-15, 05:00 PM

post 2 now has a stack on information for you on the most common questions. I'm just writing up the steps now...

You might also want to add for use for excess petals: Make floral grow.

added! thanks SW

meme1098
03-12-15, 05:02 PM

Just checked mine & it's no longer 35 either!!! It's now 80 gems!! WTH??!!

Anaboe
03-12-15, 05:07 PM
First milestone: just collected my 50th tulip. :)

Ow, and I did get a tulip from the Fearie flowerbed.

CLOVERKAITO
03-12-15, 05:08 PM

Does the level on your conservatory have any impact on the number of tulip drops?

Level didn't matter. Both my level 5 and level 1 droppped 2 tulips per collection.

SpiritWind00
03-12-15, 05:12 PM
Known steps are now completed in post 2.

reliquary
03-12-15, 05:13 PM
My count is 67

I have 12 conservatories out.....and building more
All levels drop only two.

Do not....I repeat.... do not waste energy on the flowers....except fairy flowerbeds.anyway you'll soon max on petals with nothing to do with.
Harvesting crops give beasties:)...and at least they actually drop tulips.

SpiritWind00
03-12-15, 05:16 PM
The Faerie Flowerbed has always been 80 gems. I just checked it in the Inventory Guide.

Anaboe
03-12-15, 05:19 PM
Do higher lvl conservatories shorten the collection time?

meme1098
03-12-15, 05:20 PM
The Faerie Flowerbed has always been 80 gems. I just checked it in the Inventory Guide.
Thanks, SW! I think we may have confused it with the red trillium. I saw it while cruising the inventory & kinda figured it was the 35 I was thinking of.

SpiritWind00
03-12-15, 05:21 PM
Do higher lvl conservatories shorten the collection time?
No. this info is in post 2.

Thanks, SW! I think we may have confused it with the red trillium. I saw it while cruising the inventory & kinda figured it was the 35 I was thinking of.
no problem! :)

dragon2046
03-12-15, 05:23 PM

Sorry SW my fault I was just guessing the gem costs in an earlier post cuz I couldn't remember. My bad ! :(. I was just so excited they were dropping gems. Lol. But they no longer drop gems but yes they are dropping tulips yeah! :)

T1gerLily77
03-12-15, 05:24 PM
I'm on the quest to upgrade my Castle Garden to lvl 4 but when I click on it there's no upgrade option... Anyone else having this issue?

refer post 2 at top

emilyshop94
03-12-15, 05:26 PM
I'm almost on level 25, had to store marketplace and greenhouse to place the garden and then have room for my flower beds. So, I don't have the room or resources at the moment to build and place multiple conservatories (also trying to build the deep mine and Thurston's fort).

After collecting from the garden I'll have 17 tulips for today. 17 tulips a day would be just barely enough for the individual prize. Would need at least 44 tulips a day to get community prize.

I've had the most luck with blue and white flowers, and glimmer trolls.

No luck with wheat whatsoever, didn't even trigger a skunkupine.

preinsko
03-12-15, 05:29 PM
I have collected 4 tulips; but they are not in my inventory?

refer to info in post 2 at the top... SW

QueenEverly
03-12-15, 05:31 PM
I have to admit, I'm pretty disheartened with the drop rates too. At least with Halloween and the Summer Festival we could craft what we needed so there was hard work involved, not just chance, and I felt like I was making good progress. Perhaps we'll have increased opportunities to collect flowers after the garden is finished? Are there any quests after that?

CharmOfLea
03-12-15, 05:34 PM
They can't, it is not good for the game economy :p lol

This is an immortal line now ;)

tuffyjkitten
03-12-15, 05:38 PM
All that collecting pushed me to level 40 and the wedding quests popped up. Great...I'm still looking for the prism and trying to do the Blythewood and collect tulips and now I have a wedding. At least all that will keep me busy and hopefully generate lots of beasties that drop tulips.

88silver
03-12-15, 05:48 PM
It looks like the top individual prize is the mystery cabin/farmhouse from the App Store teaser...

SpiritWind00
03-12-15, 05:51 PM
It looks like the top individual prize is the mystery cabin/farmhouse from the App Store teaser...
I agree... and from the look of the rest of the greyed out photos they are all decorations. I hope I'm wrong!

GarfieldandPookie
03-12-15, 05:51 PM
I want that cabin/farmhouse so bad!

burritosprings
03-12-15, 05:54 PM
I want that cabin/farmhouse so bad!

Mushroom Hut