PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: 3/12/15 The Flower Frenzy Event!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7

meme1098
03-19-15, 12:38 PM
Oh my god 9? Im lv 46 empty questbook snd I would love to have another one. I read it before that you can have more on one device... Can anyone tell me how?

Unlocked the third price right into storage no use for it. Hope theres gonna be an update :)

The game is tied to your device so you have to start from scratch on a different device. Name your kingdom, create an ID & password. Now you can log into that game thru RS, BS or a few others with the log in feature.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!

I'm very close to getting that Topi-ali and I think I'll just let him play hide & seek when he does unlock. My luck niw, mine won't be glitches..lol

glacialblaze
03-19-15, 01:26 PM
100% for community prize!

But no item in inventory... do you have to wait for the event to finish?

88silver
03-19-15, 01:31 PM

I think it's a rounding thing. It says there's a little more than 4 million more tulips to get, so I'm guessing we're 99.6% there or something, rounded up to 100%.

gmelemg
03-19-15, 01:31 PM

Looks like they are rounding up the percentage... still shows 4.6 million needed for prize

~88silver beat me by a millisecond! :)~

blackpearl9
03-19-15, 01:34 PM
Oh my god 9? Im lv 46 empty questbook snd I would love to have another one. I read it before that you can have more on one device... Can anyone tell me how?

Unlocked the third price right into storage no use for it. Hope theres gonna be an update :)

Lol. You can have one of mine if you like ... They are all between level 20 and 40. Let me know if you are interested, I can list all accounts with the current level of castle story. Or I will just write on your wall using my different accounts so you can see for yourself.

You can only create one storm8 account on a device. But you can log in into other accounts on that same device once you have set up a password for all your accounts and then switch between them.

Lavendah42
03-19-15, 01:39 PM
The game is tied to your device so you have to start from scratch on a different device. Name your kingdom, create an ID & password. Now you can log into that game thru RS, BS or a few others with the log in feature.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!

I'm very close to getting that Topi-ali and I think I'll just let him play hide & seek when he does unlock. My luck niw, mine won't be glitches..lol

I was always under the impression that games weren't tied to your device, as long as you could remember your ID & password you could log in on any device. I just thought it's easier to have a separate game on a separate device, saves all the logging in & out. Looking at that link, it sucks that only certain games have the feature... once again trying to get you play others.

I too was hoping for some minor quests today related to the event, like we have had in the past. Oh well, another week of the same. (so far really not fussed with this event)

danzplace
03-19-15, 01:44 PM
3.3 million to go. Go team! Excited about the table set. Cutest in my opinion, and I like the size. Seems like they listened on the dragon too, two squares required instead of 4. That's the first I 'very seen like that.

my2place
03-19-15, 01:54 PM
Disappointed that there wasn't an update today, but hey - I just started Sister Sister (how great to have the extra conservatories out now!) and doing Blythewood at the same time, so I'll be able to keep busy :)
And yes go team - at 99% now! Looking forward to the table set!

shambalaya
03-19-15, 02:11 PM
Any second now we'll get the first community price!

queentina3
03-19-15, 02:12 PM
Oh so close! 1834 so I'll definitely make the Dragon Topiary tonight!

196,500 left for first community prize.....move ticker....move!!!

ETA: yeah!!! 689,978,4300 for next prize, YIKES!

AuntyRose32
03-19-15, 02:19 PM
Ohhh, table and chairs are so pretty, lovely flower detail on the umbrella and the scale is good too. One down, on to the next.

Well done everyone!

PurpleScorpion76
03-19-15, 02:20 PM
Well done everyone keep up the good work! We got the first prize now on to the second!

glacialblaze
03-19-15, 02:26 PM
Yay! Isn't the garden patio set lovely?

AuntyRose32
03-19-15, 02:34 PM
Yay! Isn't the garden patio set lovely?

Yes it is, I love it!

meme1098
03-19-15, 02:38 PM
I was always under the impression that games weren't tied to your device, as long as you could remember your ID & password you could log in on any device. I just thought it's easier to have a separate game on a separate device, saves all the logging in & out. Looking at that link, it sucks that only certain games have the feature... once again trying to get you play others.

I too was hoping for some minor quests today related to the event, like we have had in the past. Oh well, another week of the same. (so far really not fussed with this event)
You really don't have to play the other games. Just start it on a separate device, set ID & password. Then you can start a new CS game and be able to login on your first device anytime. I have upgraded iPhones & iPads several times so have a few CS low level games I use just for returning requests & sending gifts when needed. I've used the feature a lot.

Seriously700
03-19-15, 02:47 PM
With 3 tables (bountiful table, faerie tea party and the patio table), I think I'm ready to open up a little food court ��

Elsie_Dee
03-19-15, 02:52 PM
Is it necessary to install the update to get through the challenge?

Liloze
03-19-15, 03:06 PM
Garden at level 6, I really don't see much difference with level 5 or 4.
As promised the photo

http://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah28/lilianemoussa/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-03/ADA44452-DAD1-4CE6-8D91-A2B8018608FD_zpsus76xw9i.jpg (http://s1376.photobucket.com/user/lilianemoussa/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-03/ADA44452-DAD1-4CE6-8D91-A2B8018608FD_zpsus76xw9i.jpg.html)

Grezelda freaks me out sonetimes, looking at me all the time...lol ;)

SpiritWind00
03-19-15, 03:54 PM
Is it necessary to install the update to get through the challenge?

If you mean the IOS update, no you don't have to instal it, it is unrelated to the flower frenzy. You did need to update CS though.

Queenzod
03-19-15, 03:58 PM
With 3 tables (bountiful table, faerie tea party and the patio table), I think I'm ready to open up a little food court ��

I just got the dragon topiary, and I put it next to the patio set. Now it looks like he's selling stuffed animals from a giftcart at the zoo or something. Very cute! Plus, he turns 4 ways!

queentina3
03-19-15, 04:14 PM
Garden at level 6, I really don't see much difference with level 5 or 4.
As promised the photo

http://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah28/lilianemoussa/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-03/ADA44452-DAD1-4CE6-8D91-A2B8018608FD_zpsus76xw9i.jpg (http://s1376.photobucket.com/user/lilianemoussa/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-03/ADA44452-DAD1-4CE6-8D91-A2B8018608FD_zpsus76xw9i.jpg.html)

Grezelda freaks me out sonetimes, looking at me all the time...lol ;)

My garden is level 7 and looks no different from your pic, or from level 4 or 5 either. :)

Yes, Greselda has always freaked me out. She's evil.........bwahahaha

burritosprings
03-19-15, 04:31 PM
I just got the dragon topiary, Very cute! Plus, he turns 4 ways!

TMI!!!!!!.. Can mean Too Much Imagination also

burritosprings
03-19-15, 04:39 PM
My garden is level 7 and looks no different from your pic, or from level 4 or 5 either. :)

Yes, Greselda has always freaked me out. She's evil.........bwahahaha
Her head is as big as most of the decorations we have been lucky to collect.. Next event is Bee Hive Hairdo. We have to collect pollen from G's updo to help restore the poor flowers we have back to normal

Mylania
03-19-15, 04:39 PM

Given the relative sizes, that would be one odd food court. Giant fairies sitting next to mini Sabina and Thurston (according to the back it is another wedding item). Love the bountiful table drops and the look of the patio table, but keeping mine separated. Tea party went right back to storage after pic.

queentina3
03-19-15, 04:40 PM
Well I have 10 collections to go on the garden to level it up to 8, so that gives me 10 attempts at hopefully getting that last clipper. I've probably jinxed myself and won't get it now. LOL!!

One clipper every three drops is what I'm getting at the moment (today)...:) A decent drop rate, at least...

I got the last clipper on my second collection of the garden, and now I've passed the 1850 mark so have the Dragon Topiary! YAY!!! :)

Jennerwein1
03-19-15, 04:41 PM
I have just noticed, that the design on top of the umbrella in the garden set is VERY similar to that on top of of the valentine items. (Carriage, gazebo) Same flower arrangement, just different colors. Just sayin ...

queentina3
03-19-15, 04:43 PM
I have just noticed, that the design on top of the umbrella in the garden set is VERY similar to that on top of of the valentine items. (Carriage, gazebo) Same flower arrangement, just different colors. Just sayin ...

*cough* Similar to the WEDDING items you mean. *cough*

;)

burritosprings
03-19-15, 04:48 PM
2761 and need 8 gloves to go lvl 7

Elsie_Dee
03-19-15, 04:51 PM
If you mean the IOS update, no you don't have to instal it, it is unrelated to the flower frenzy. You did need to update CS though.

Thanks for the help! I am trying to get level 4 on the garden, but have been stuck waiting for clippers. I've tried 8 times without getting the last pair I need. Will the update help me with this?

burritosprings
03-19-15, 04:55 PM
Thanks for the help! I am trying to get level 4 on the garden, but have been stuck waiting for clippers. I've tried 8 times without getting the last pair I need. Will the update help me with this?

Ios update will not have any effect. And the CS update will not either

8hat
03-19-15, 05:01 PM
Given the relative sizes, that would be one odd food court. Giant fairies sitting next to mini Sabina and Thurston (according to the back it is another wedding item). Love the bountiful table drops and the look of the patio table, but keeping mine separated. Tea party went right back to storage after pic.

Yeah, I know a lot of people are loving the return to size & scale but it really is tiny...I put mine by Pepe and his house. Maybe he can become a cultivated little creature and find another nice skunky to invite over.

sunkaf
03-19-15, 05:17 PM
Ok I just fought a troll, boar and a fang beast.... Did not get the first tulip from them. When I was getting at least one tulip from any monster.

55lee55
03-19-15, 05:45 PM
I am at Level 8 on my Castle Garden and had no problems collecting clippers until I reached Level 7. Until then I was collecting exactly what I needed to level up and had no excess gloves or clippers. If I remember, I had 10 extra gloves when I finally got the last clipper to level up to Level 8. I think I needed that last clipper for at least a day, maybe two but less than three.

Since I have been at Level 8 it seems my garden is rarely dropping either gloves or clippers. Just checked after collecting again and my stats are 17 gloves:7 clippers

Had I realized that the Garden that was quite lovely at Level 4-7 would look so hideous at Level 8, I might not have given that last clipper to level up to get an unanimated water feature where the water doesn't quite resemble water. Since I have it fairly well hidden behind trees now I will keep it out and collect tulips for the Community, but I have no use for an ugly decoration that drops coins and XP which I don't need as I have been at Level 50 for a long time and to my knowledge TL has no plans to raise the upper level limit so XP is is totally useless to me.

Too bad I can't wave a magic wand when the Faux Flower Fake Frenzy is over and turn my Castle Garden back to the Level 7 configuration which was quite attractive. I might be able to fit it into my Kingdom as a pretty deco, but the frozen water ruins it for my my decorative scheme :(

Did I miss it or is TL silent again after the "confusion" post by Pika that shows that TL is indeed very confused? I had optimistically hoped that we would finally be told the truth if we asked often enough, but unless I missed it I suppose my optimism was once again misplaced when it comes to getting a straight answer from Team Lava/Storm 8 :(

Buy the way, have we figured out what we are to call the Team Lava/Storm 8 umbrella now? I am unsure what to call them and although what I might wish to call them is not allowed in the forums, I don't know how to officially refer to them now and Team Lava/Storm8 and Storm8/Team Lava are not easy to type. Even TL/S8 is awkward and more like a secret password than a company name. Although Storm8 announced that nothing would change but the icon and the forums, they have invaded Castle Story to place their logo inside the game so it seems they crave recognition now as the big shots. Too bad they don't seem to be overseeing the game itself because if they played it they should be aware of the confusion on Team Lava's part about the difference between a wedding and a flower. If they expect a change for the better, I would expect them to have had an Intervention about the wedding/flower confusion by now, but they are silent too it seems.

Pika, if you are going to be silent on the truth of the Wedding Frenzy, could you at least please answer a question about how to refer to your employer properly in this thread and forum? Thanks :)

meme1098
03-19-15, 05:48 PM
I will be collecting gloves & clippers at level 7 until the event expires. Then maybe I'll upgrade to 8 or maybe I won't ... Haven't decided yet..:)

55lee55
03-19-15, 05:58 PM
I will be collecting gloves & clippers at level 7 until the event expires. Then maybe I'll upgrade to 8 or maybe I won't ... Haven't decided yet..:)

If you want to help the community with tulips, as well as yourself, it would be best to level up now because the Level 8 garden drops more tulips per collection than it does at Level 7. Once the event is finished all it will drop is coins and XP.

If it is a question of the aesthetics, that is of course your decision and if you are like me you might like the looks of the Garden much better before the addition of the faux water. I am unhappy about the way this event has been presented so I am hiding my Garden and storing it as soon as the event is over because I did level up to get more tulips for the Community at the expense of aesthetics. You will be right, no matter which way you decide :)

55lee55
03-19-15, 06:03 PM
Ok I just fought a troll, boar and a fang beast.... Did not get the first tulip from them. When I was getting at least one tulip from any monster.

Oh, that doesn't sound right. You might want to report it in the Bugs threads because I have never fought a beast without getting tulips. They have been a guaranteed drop which is why I quit collecting flowers or crops.

I would be really disappointed if TL/S8's "fix" for this disaster of an Event was to stop dropping tulips from beasts. It must be a bug.

Hope it gets resolved for you.

reliquary
03-19-15, 06:29 PM

Lols...it's the kids table!

anirtak2
03-19-15, 06:30 PM
OK everythingnsays the garden clippers can be collected from the castle garden. Yet I have been collecting as often as I can. Have collectednenough gloves for the second upgrade but I am not getting any clippers to do the upgrade?

PikaSquirrel
03-19-15, 06:35 PM
Sorry guys, this has been reported and fixed! These items are not part of the wedding and were made for the Flower Frenzy Event. The descriptions were incorrectly set, they were descriptions reused from the previously released wedding items. The descriptions for the prizes have been updated!

queentina3
03-19-15, 06:42 PM
OK everythingnsays the garden clippers can be collected from the castle garden. Yet I have been collecting as often as I can. Have collectednenough gloves for the second upgrade but I am not getting any clippers to do the upgrade?

I'm so sorry to hear that. Some people are having horrible drop rates for the clippers. Hopefully they'll drop for you soon. If they don't, maybe you should email support@teamlava.com and ask them to look into your game. I'd think after 5-10 collections you should at least get 1 set of clippers.

CharmOfLea
03-19-15, 06:43 PM
Sorry guys, this has been reported and fixed! These items are not part of the wedding and were made for the Flower Frenzy Event. The descriptions were incorrectly set, they were descriptions reused from the previously released wedding items. The descriptions for the prizes have been updated!

Thank u! Only the filigree path needs a touch. It's still calling for a walk down the isle.

perry5
03-19-15, 07:26 PM

"We apologise again for the fault in the subtitles. Those responsible for sacking the people who have just been sacked, have been sacked. Mind you, moose bites can be pretty nasty."

...we are the knights of the oval table...:)

Em_storm
03-19-15, 07:28 PM
"We apologise again for the fault in the subtitles. Those responsible for sacking the people who have just been sacked, have been sacked. Mind you, moose bites can be pretty nasty."

Lol... Priceless

tuffyjkitten
03-19-15, 07:34 PM

Awesome!!

tuffyjkitten
03-19-15, 07:38 PM

I haven't started the wedding quest yet but I'm dying to know....were those descriptions actually used on things from the wedding? They don't seem applicable to a carriage or a cake or an alicorn to me.....

anirtak2
03-19-15, 07:39 PM
I'm so sorry to hear that. Some people are having horrible drop rates for the clippers. Hopefully they'll drop for you soon. If they don't, maybe you should email support@teamlava.com and ask them to look into your game. I'd think after 5-10 collections you should at least get 1 set of clippers.

Thank you I will contact them. I have collected 11 times at least and no clippers. Considering the quest to upgrade is time sensitive probably the sooner I contact them the better.

Em_storm
03-19-15, 07:51 PM

True, lol. But did anyone else notice that you have to go through all this work for the perfect wedding cake for Sabina and Thurston just to set it on the ground??? What gives? She threw such a stink over the carriage, you'd think this would be more of an issue. I'm just sayin'... :rolleyes: And do we need to build a new house for them now that they're all hitched and stuff?

Anyway, the table is lovely. I placed it next to Sabina's house. It matches her wood trim kinda. :)

AuntyRose32
03-19-15, 08:04 PM

Hehehe...

AuntyRose32
03-19-15, 08:16 PM
True, lol. But did anyone else notice that you have to go through all this work for the perfect wedding cake for Sabina and Thurston just to set it on the ground??? What gives? She threw such a stink over the carriage, you'd think this would be more of an issue. I'm just sayin'... :rolleyes: And do we need to build a new house for them now that they're all hitched and stuff?

Anyway, the table is lovely. I placed it next to Sabina's house. It matches her wood trim kinda. :)

I thought the same thing about the cake. I look at it everyday and it's just there on the ground....on the ground! Odd place for your wedding cake to be. Sabina is definitely too particular to allow that, I'm shocked.
I would also like a new house for the newly weds, maybe they're looking for a piece of land to build on and Sabina is talking to the architect because a starter home will not do at all, she's gonna need something better than that. Her been a princess and all, high ceilings will be a must and balconies and parquet floors. Somewhere away from the tavern too, Thurston needs to cut back. Hopefully we'll see a story line for their new abode in the game soon.

meme1098
03-19-15, 08:32 PM
Hopefully we won't be building the roof before the foundation in that goal...:D

AuntyRose32
03-19-15, 08:37 PM
Hopefully we won't be building the roof before the foundation in that goal...:D

Hopefully not but you just never can tell these days... :D

CharmOfLea
03-19-15, 08:38 PM
This thread just lost a page. :rolleyes:

CLOVERKAITO
03-19-15, 09:10 PM
No gems spent. 2039 tulips. Level 5 garden. Didn't fight beasts (I hate them). Briefly collected from crops and flowers (only collected for red petals and crafting bunch of flowers). 23 conservatories. Not building more cuz I'm maxed now and don't want to sell existing royal buildings lol.

From conservatories + garden alone, if I collect 3 times a day, it'd be (46 + 16) x 3 = 186. There are 15 days left, 186 x 15 = 2790. The number would definitely be more than this because I do collect some flowers and the garden level should go up every few days.

I should be able to get all decorations without spending a single gem for this event. Which is definitely better than the last two events which I had to spend at least 100 gems.

Weekend is coming and I don't have work until Tuesday. Time to get that every two hours timer running lol (while awake). :cool: after this event I'd have lots of space to redecorate once I put 21 conservatories away :rolleyes: I will sleep for this event haha, not waking up to collect... sadly for the previous events I did set up timer to collect during sleeping time and still had to gem the last little bit on the last day......

queentina3
03-19-15, 09:17 PM
LOL, CLOVERKAITO. I was thinking the same thing about my 6, but then I remembered that I'm going to have sinister sister coming up soon, so...

I started the day with 1615 and ended it with 1932 = 317 Tulips today and I got the Dragon Topiary! YAY!

Now I'm going to bed as tomorrow's going to be busy finishing off those biscuits for Farm. UGH! :)

AuntyRose32
03-19-15, 09:29 PM
Snap ^^^^

Started my day with 1,066 tulips and ended day seven with 1,235 tulips. 169 collected today so. I didn't have as many beasties today, my crops seemed to drop more tulips today though. I missed one round of collecting from my seven conservatories too. The battle continues.....
Good night all zzZZ.

ginerp
03-19-15, 09:31 PM
Well I for one adore the gates, fences, paths, and picnic table, and I don't care a bit how they're described or whether I acquire them through an event or a part of the storyline.

tuffyjkitten
03-19-15, 10:08 PM
Started with 1041 and finished with 1215 today. Flowers were actually dropping tulips today, needed more blue and purple petals so collected from them a few times. Mostly crops and not so much beasties today. No garden upgrade, still level 5. Have 4 conservatories.

pigswithwigs
03-19-15, 11:20 PM
I am no longer getting tulips when I collect from flowers. Is this happening to anyone else? I have tried force closing the game but to no avail.

Queenzod
03-19-15, 11:56 PM
So, if we want to keep collecting scissors and gloves, we shouldn't upgrade to level 8, is that right? Level 8 just gives tulips, correct? And then once the event ends, the tulips will stop.

AnniePMH
03-20-15, 12:26 AM
So, if we want to keep collecting scissors and gloves, we shouldn't upgrade to level 8, is that right? Level 8 just gives tulips, correct? And then once the event ends, the tulips will stop.

I have a lev 8 garden, it's still dropping clippers and gloves like before. I haven't done the tea party goal where you give the milk, though:)

Chaotarch
03-20-15, 12:42 AM
I have a lev 8 garden, it's still dropping clippers and gloves like before. I haven't done the tea party goal where you give the milk, though:)

the garden still drops gloves and clippers after the tea-party-goal

fantaloonastic
03-20-15, 12:57 AM
Just reaching 1000 tulips, lost almost two days collecting because of course I'm in the middle of a move and new house has no internet yet :(

AnniePMH
03-20-15, 01:13 AM
the garden still drops gloves and clippers after the tea-party-goal

I still like to have the Tea Party goal left while I collect clippers and gloves...I remember the wedding update, where the alicorn brushes and polish suddenly stopped dropping from the finished carriage! That would probably not happen here, since this is a community event, but not taking chances, lol!
Besides, it's fun to have the Baron making tea and milking cows...for weeks! LOL!:D

Chaotarch
03-20-15, 01:29 AM
Besides, it's fun to have the Baron making tea and milking cows...for weeks! LOL!:D

for you as a woman, its ok that the baron do this, but i want that my 99 milk maids making tea for me, lol:rolleyes:

AnniePMH
03-20-15, 01:34 AM
for you as a woman, its ok that the baron do this, but i want that my 99 milk maids making tea for me, lol:rolleyes:

I only have 19 milkmaids left :mad: so I need the Baron! LOL!!

Chaotarch
03-20-15, 01:40 AM
I only have 19 milkmaids left :mad: so I need the Baron! LOL!!

lol, the problem for me: have 198 cows and 99 milkmaids, so they not much time for me...:eek:

AnniePMH
03-20-15, 01:52 AM
lol, the problem for me: have 198 cows and 99 milkmaids, so they not much time for me...:eek:

I have 19 milkmaids and 19 cows, the milkgirls are very happy to get some time off, while the Baron takes care of the Tea Party goal for me...:rolleyes::o

lisman
03-20-15, 04:14 AM
Great job everyone on getting the first prize and we are at 9% for community prize two. This is going great, hopefully we will get the third prize I really want it so I can have a friend for the dragon bush so he won't be lonely.

Castloninian
03-20-15, 04:55 AM
Eek what has happened to my kingdom? I had 8 built conservatories but some have gone funny?

Anaboe
03-20-15, 04:58 AM
Castolninian: I can only see 7 unbuild conservatories..., an unbuild faerie tea party and an unbuild glimmergate

Castloninian
03-20-15, 04:59 AM
19267Eek what has happened to my kingdom? I had 8 built conservatories but some have gone funny?

Castloninian
03-20-15, 05:00 AM
Castolninian: I can only see 6 unbuild conservatories...

That is the weird thing, they were built ages ago and have been collecting from them. My kitchens have gone funny as well?!?

Anaboe
03-20-15, 05:00 AM
About drop rates clippers vs gloves...I now have in inventory 45 clippers and 91 gloves, that would mean one clipper drop for every two gloves. I understand that drop rates are way worse for clippers for most players?:( Are there any players out there with ok clipper drop rates, or...? How rare a drop are the clippers for you? Sorry for weird question, just interested in statistics, lol!:D

I had 31 gloves, and 10 clippers (garden lvl 6), so that is almost 1 in 3. It could be worse, only need 7 clippers more to reach lvl 8. But at this rate, with 4-5 collections per day, it's gonna take almost a week to complete it.

When calculating the droprate, you must bare in mind that you already spent far more gloves than clippers, so if you only look at your stash, it doesn't make the right calculation.

So, when your garden is at lvl 4, and you have 5 gloves and 1 clipper, you have had a droprate of 18 gloves, and 4 clippers.

Y'all are going to work yourselves into a Furious Frenzy, lol, and then they'll close this thread. I've come to the conclusion that TL doesn't care, will never care, and we can't make them care. So, I play the game and try not to get upset about their stoopy behaviors. But, go ahead and rant if it makes you feel better. :). I still think nothing's going to change.

QFT :D (tho I don't think they'll close this thread).

Castloninian
03-20-15, 05:01 AM
And by funny I mean they have gone to 'unbuilt' status, yet my kitchens are making sugar or whatever. Have closed and opened again which didn't work. Wonder what will happen when I try to collect.

Anaboe
03-20-15, 05:02 AM
That is the weird thing, they were built ages ago and have been collecting from them. My kitchens have gone funny as well?!?

looks like you'll have to mail support. And send a PM to one of the moderators/comunity managers.

But first: try to force close (not normal close) and uninstall and reinstall your game.

Castloninian
03-20-15, 05:04 AM
Here is a picture of my bakeries and kitchens. You can see they are making things.

queentina3
03-20-15, 05:08 AM
Here is a picture of my bakeries and kitchens. You can see they are making things.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?79114-What-s-going-on-with-my-crops

You may want to post in that thread down in bugs, you're not the only one having that issue. Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling as that may solve the problem????

queentina3
03-20-15, 05:12 AM
So, my one and only, and very lonely dragon finally dropped me 3 of his scales yesterday morning. The last 3 I needed to make the last Mystical Essence to finally upgrade my garden to Greselda's Dark Garden. Today, after going through the process of visiting it twice, I got the Baron Goal to purchase her Fountain. Now originally I wasn't going to do it because it costs 120 gems, but I really want a fountain that has ANIMATED WATER. LOL!!

Thankfully I was one of the winners in the St. Paddy's Word Search contest and had put Castle Story as the game I wanted the gems to go to. Well, it is a 120 gem package that I won, and her Fountain costs 120 gems, with 20 being given back after completing the goal.

Thank you TL, thank you. You purchased my ANIMATED WATER FOUNTAIN for me. :) I don't believe there is anything better than that to wake up to, honestly. *giggles*

88silver
03-20-15, 05:21 AM
I built some extra conservatories, so I have 4 total. I'm working on upgrading the garden (level 6 currently, will probably get level 7 tomorrow). Other than that, I'm playing the game mostly as normal. (I am delaying the troll storyline so that I don't battle the trolls that don't give tulips.) I'm "only" getting about 180 tulips a day, which is short of what is needed to get the meadow. Other than building 4 more conservatories or setting timers to wake me at night, is there anyway to get my daily tulip count up high enough?

my2place
03-20-15, 05:22 AM
Eek what has happened to my kingdom? I had 8 built conservatories but some have gone funny?

The same thing happened to me a couple of weeks ago with my workshops and magic forge. After the time ran out where it was in the "construction state and showed speed up for 0 gems", whatever I was building or doing at the time reverted back to the beginning and started over normally.

Castloninian
03-20-15, 05:23 AM
Never mind, it's all gone back to normal. Only thing is I think the times reset on those buildings.

queentina3
03-20-15, 05:29 AM
I built some extra conservatories, so I have 4 total. I'm working on upgrading the garden (level 6 currently, will probably get level 7 tomorrow). Other than that, I'm playing the game mostly as normal. (I am delaying the troll storyline so that I don't battle the trolls that don't give tulips.) I'm "only" getting about 180 tulips a day, which is short of what is needed to get the meadow. Other than building 4 more conservatories or setting timers to wake me at night, is there anyway to get my daily tulip count up high enough?

Everybody seems to have a different experience. This is what I've been doing, maybe you could try a few and see if it helps?

1: I have 6 Conservatories and I try to visit them every two hours, sometimes I miss a collection or am late.
2: I plant strawberries and cocoa as they seem to trigger more dire boars for me. On almost every hit I'm getting a tulip.
3: Whenever my resource buildings are ready I collect from them. First it saves me from having to keep my stock up by collecting from animals, chopping trees/rocks, and etc...but also because certain resource buildings will trigger the dire boar and others will trigger the fangbeast (which usually will give me a tulip every other hit).
4: If I have extra energy left over I collect from my ponds (not wells) as they're also triggering dire boars for me.
5: At night, if I can, I plant the Glimmerbulbs in all 59 plots I have this way I can resupply for the next day to use in the Royal Exchange for the Energy Trade. When I can't do that trade I try to do the one that asks for fish/bacon and is only 2 hours long.
6: I make sure I collect from any Alicorn I have and the Wizard school as soon as they're ready for the extra energy.
7: Even if I don't need it for a goal, I try to send out an Adventure from my castle as it usually gives me extra energy when I collect from it the next day.
8: If you have Pepe, try to click on him when you can. He's been attracting Skunkipines for me.
9: Red Mushroom circles are also triggering dire boars for me.

88silver
03-20-15, 05:53 AM
I think part of my problem is that I'm at a point in my questbook where everything needs mithril. There isn't much I can do for that other than the jewelers trade (and hope that I actually get mithril from it) or take two days and an absurd amount of silver to craft it. But because of this, I don't have enough things to do that use resources or energy, which means I'm not triggering beasts or needing to do energy trades.

I really wish they would have spread out the various mithril using quests so that players don't get in a mithril bottleneck. It makes the game really boring to have nothing to do but hope the deep mines provide during the lousy 2 collections a day each. Even if mithril had a 50% drop rate from the deep mines, it would still take forever for the 30 mithril needed for my three quest lines.

queentina3
03-20-15, 06:08 AM
I think part of my problem is that I'm at a point in my questbook where everything needs mithril. There isn't much I can do for that other than the jewelers trade (and hope that I actually get mithril from it) or take two days and an absurd amount of silver to craft it. But because of this, I don't have enough things to do that use resources or energy, which means I'm not triggering beasts or needing to do energy trades.

I really wish they would have spread out the various mithril using quests so that players don't get in a mithril bottleneck. It makes the game really boring to have nothing to do but hope the deep mines provide during the lousy 2 collections a day each. Even if mithril had a 50% drop rate from the deep mines, it would still take forever for the 30 mithril needed for my three quest lines.

Awe yes, the Mithril is a problem. Well, you could buy the dragon? Yeah, didn't think so. I didn't either. Hahaha. Well, I have had it drop from the Explore Dark Caves Adventure and I think once from the Dark Formation Rock (which I also got from the Dark Cave Adventure), but that takes a lot of time to accumulate the Lumin Essence and the food for it, plus rat tails for the hot sauce....It would give you a reason to click your resource buildings more often though.

Other than that, I'd say just plant strawberries and cocoa, as even if you're full, they'll still drop tulips and trigger the beasts, plus use up that energy.

PurpleScorpion76
03-20-15, 06:26 AM
Just got my Dragon Topiary! Woohoo!

I can confirm that 3000 is the next individual goal.

SW or KP would you like to add to the front page?

88silver
03-20-15, 06:54 AM
Awe yes, the Mithril is a problem. Well, you could buy the dragon? Yeah, didn't think so. I didn't either. Hahaha. Well, I have had it drop from the Explore Dark Caves Adventure and I think once from the Dark Formation Rock (which I also got from the Dark Cave Adventure), but that takes a lot of time to accumulate the Lumin Essence and the food for it, plus rat tails for the hot sauce....It would give you a reason to click your resource buildings more often though.

Other than that, I'd say just plant strawberries and cocoa, as even if you're full, they'll still drop tulips and trigger the beasts, plus use up that energy.

Well, Pepe is good to me with rat tails, so I could probably work on that. It would give me an excuse to plant hot peppers and visit my ponds for mermaid scales.

mehershey
03-20-15, 07:08 AM
Just want to thank all the more experienced players for a second. I know this event is frustrating for a lot of you but reading your comments has helped me a lot with my expectations and how to manage how hard I push to complete the goals. Thanks to all of you I realized I needed to stop giving rat's tails for the next goal and hold onto them so I can build and upgrade the fairy respite and further a couple of other story lines. I was pushing to get as much of the flower frenzy completed as possible and it likely would have resulted in my wasting tails and probably still not getting past the third individual prize. So even if TL is making you all crazy, your experience is definitely helping out here!!

queentina3
03-20-15, 07:16 AM
Just got my Dragon Topiary! Woohoo!

I can confirm that 3000 is the next individual goal.

SW or KP would you like to add to the front page?

I think it's already been updated, Purple. I had to double check this morning myself as I was wondering how much it would take to get the last individual prize and I noticed it was already there. :D

Well, Pepe is good to me with rat tails, so I could probably work on that. It would give me an excuse to plant hot peppers and visit my ponds for mermaid scales.

Oh, you're lucky then. That little bugger never throws me rat tails and I need them. I gave them to the earlier goal and now one of my other goal lines wants me to do the Belladonna trade again, but I'm missing the needed rat tails. I've been trying to trigger Skunkipines the past two days but keep getting dire boars and fangbeasts instead. LMAO! I think I've been able to trigger two and that was when I clicked on Pepe. :rolleyes:

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-20-15, 07:19 AM
So, my one and only, and very lonely dragon finally dropped me 3 of his scales yesterday morning. The last 3 I needed to make the last Mystical Essence to finally upgrade my garden to Greselda's Dark Garden. Today, after going through the process of visiting it twice, I got the Baron Goal to purchase her Fountain. Now originally I wasn't going to do it because it costs 120 gems, but I really want a fountain that has ANIMATED WATER. LOL!!

Thankfully I was one of the winners in the St. Paddy's Word Search contest and had put Castle Story as the game I wanted the gems to go to. Well, it is a 120 gem package that I won, and her Fountain costs 120 gems, with 20 being given back after completing the goal.

Thank you TL, thank you. You purchased my ANIMATED WATER FOUNTAIN for me. :) I don't believe there is anything better than that to wake up to, honestly. *giggles*
LOL, that's awesome poetic justice!
Congrats on adding a really pretty animated fountain to your lands and also on winning the word search contest! *clap clap* I entered but wasn't selected so I'm glad to see a 'recognizable' CS-face as one of the winners. :)

Just want to thank all the more experienced players for a second. I know this event is frustrating for a lot of you but reading your comments has helped me a lot with my expectations and how to manage how hard I push to complete the goals. ....So even if TL is making you all crazy, your experience is definitely helping out here!!
Aww, yay!, glad to hear it. :)
Your post made me giggle. Yeah, TL makes us crazy sometimes but we rant cuz we care, lol. Be sure and tell your neighbors about the forum, too; there are so many fledgling-players out there who are struggling with no help at all.

55lee55
03-20-15, 07:51 AM

I am not surprised at this dishonest reply from TL although I expected it much sooner. I might even come to believe it except I took screenshots of all prizes and many were descriptive of the item itself. I reported a bug with the clippers which was an obvious description of a different item and it was fixed immediately. This is a different situation. The descriptions accurately described the items which would not be the case were they random descriptions from a previous quest. But it is in keeping with the way TL normally treats it's customers so nothing new under the sun or the Storm8 name. I don't buy it at all that these were crafted specifically for a Flower Frenzy Event. In my opinion this statement is an insult to the artists who give us the awesome items that make CS such a special game. Glad I took pictures because otherwise I might forget this in time or come to believe it just like the spurious explanation about the Wedding alicorns. I learned my lesson when I failed to grab a screenshot of the pair I had pulling the Wedding Carriage. I will stop gem speeding for any events because the tiger still wears leopard spots not matter what name it has now.

I have no problems with those who like the prizes, and had they had flowers as advertised I might like them too, but while the descriptions have been changed, the fact remains that this is still no Flower Frenzy and anyone not blind can see the dishonesty in the statement that these were created especially for the Flower Frenzy Event. I pulled out my Sundial that has lovely flowers on it, and the Peony Fence that is also adorned with flowers so I know that the Castle Story artists know how to adorn items with flowers. Again TL assumes that I am stupid. I will respond by voting with my pocketbook. I will continue to play because of the awesome Community who play but any trust that had remained after repeated mistreatment by TL has been severed and cannot be repaired by changing descriptions. I kept the proof this time and plan to take screenshots of every new item from now on so that I don't forget the recurring poor treatment of the players who play this game. This is over, but this time I have photos and I will not forget. As always these are my opinions and cannot be considered to be the opinions of anyone else as I speak only for myself. Others are free to agree or disagree or have no opinion about this post.

I would also like a new house for the newly weds, maybe they're looking for a piece of land to build on and Sabina is talking to the architect because a starter home will not do at all, she's gonna need something better than that. Her been a princess and all, high ceilings will be a must and balconies and parquet floors. Somewhere away from the tavern too, Thurston needs to cut back. Hopefully we'll see a story line for their new abode in the game soon.

Just my opinion, and no way to prove it now that the descriptions have changed, but I suspect the "meadow" was originally meant to be a getaway present for the happy couple, but we will never know now, will we? I too would like to see a new abode for S&T, but I would need some more expansions to be able to shoehorn it into my Kingdom on a permanant basis. Do we know Sabina or Thurston's last name? I suppose we can refer to Sabina as Mrs. Thurston now, but considering their personalities it might be more appropriate to refer to Thurston as Mr. Sabina from now on because we know who really wears the pants in that family ;)

Glad to see the creative humorous responses to Pika's statement, because when it comes down to it that is the best way to handle treachery when we have no control over the situation. Thanks to all who made me laugh over this Faux Flower Frenzy! I'm would have left long ago over the poor customer service and the frequent after the fact excuses, but for the players who are the ones who make Castle Story a delight to play :D

I am nearly at the end of this grueling event, having stored the second batch of wedding fences. One more personal prize and then everything goes to the Community. No matter how dissatisfied I might be with this Event, I would not ***** the Community of my participation. I for one will be glad when or if we get back to the storyline. I also have hope that eventually we will get a castle for Mrs. and Mr. Sabina but given the way things work it might need a treehouse in the backyard for their grandkids. It might be fun after all, to have little kiddies playing in the Kingdom and trying not to get stepped on by Grandma or Grandpa or frozen by Griselda's evil eye.

I am glad that we finally have an answer from TL because I will save a lot of money that can go to other forms of entertainment. We do need to make sure that we all don't quit spending money here though, or I fear TL might stop the free play option in the name of game economy. That would be a sad day for many including me who will be joining that population of players. I have always greatly admired those who get to where I am without spending all the money I have to get here. :D

Most recent stats: 19 gloves/8 clippers

55lee55
03-20-15, 07:57 AM

This is most awesome and welcome news! I will add my congratulations to the others, and I too am glad to see a recognizable CS face win something worthwhile! Yay!!! :D

katbtodd
03-20-15, 08:02 AM
Stats for me 15 gloves and 2 clippers trying to get to level 7

badbunny42
03-20-15, 08:11 AM
Since this event was for most players I've been using it to help identify non players. It looks like 20% of my neighbors have quit! What is surprising is that many were players in the 40s! I'm still monitoring them (crops, beasts, other changes) but it looks like they're gone. I can tell most were playing late last year (new bakery), but not now. Hmmmm...

tigarlilyvol
03-20-15, 08:19 AM
Since this event was for most players I've been using it to help identify non players. It looks like 20% of my neighbors have quit! What is surprising is that many were players in the 40s! I'm still monitoring them (crops, beasts, other changes) but it looks like they're gone. I can tell most were playing late last year (new bakery), but not now. Hmmmm...
I have done the same since it had been a long time since I edited my list (hard to tell with level 50 players). I had over a third not playing anymore. I also checked their wall for recent replies.

storiadelcastello
03-20-15, 08:21 AM
Same stats for one of my games.

storiadelcastello
03-20-15, 08:23 AM
Can anyone tell me if the fountain at level 8 is animated. From what I can see at Stormies Castle it looks like a playground roundabout ride?

Liloze
03-20-15, 08:38 AM
I got the last clipper on my second collection of the garden, and now I've passed the 1850 mark so have the Dragon Topiary! YAY!!! :)

Great :) Is the D.Topiary "Animated" ? lol

mehershey
03-20-15, 08:53 AM
Your post made me giggle. Yeah, TL makes us crazy sometimes but we rant cuz we care, lol. Be sure and tell your neighbors about the forum, too; there are so many fledgling-players out there who are struggling with no help at all.[/QUOTE]

Ahh, yes. It's fun to read all of your comments and see what I have to look forward too. One question - how do you "force close"? I keep seeing that suggestion and I currently am having trouble sending gifts so I want to try it. Is it an uninstall? Thanks!

tigarlilyvol
03-20-15, 09:12 AM
Your post made me giggle. Yeah, TL makes us crazy sometimes but we rant cuz we care, lol. Be sure and tell your neighbors about the forum, too; there are so many fledgling-players out there who are struggling with no help at all.

Ahh, yes. It's fun to read all of your comments and see what I have to look forward too. One question - how do you "force close"? I keep seeing that suggestion and I currently am having trouble sending gifts so I want to try it. Is it an uninstall?
Thanks![/QUOTE]

Check The Hub, under point 2, How to force close. Not an uninstall, just closed out the game, when you re-open it's in sinc with server.

queentina3
03-20-15, 09:13 AM
Can anyone tell me if the fountain at level 8 is animated. From what I can see at Stormies Castle it looks like a playground roundabout ride?

No, it's not animated. :(

Actually he's stayed right where I put him after getting him. To say I was disappointed was an understatement. I'd been looking forward to playing "seek out the dragon". It figures for me the glitch wouldn't be a glitch. LOL!!

Liloze
03-20-15, 09:13 AM

Decided the same, but looking at the Garden level 8 ( in Stormie's account) isn't motivating me to upgrade to level 8.
The water looks like an octopus or an "Alien" petrified in eternal plastic blue!

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-20-15, 09:22 AM
Um, no lol...did you miss all the posts yesterday? It's POSSESSED until you put it in storage and take it back out again lol (moves around on your board when you leave).

Ahh, , yes. It's fun to read all of your comments and see what I have to look forward too. One question - how do you "force close"? I keep seeing that suggestion and I currently am having trouble sending gifts so I want to try it. Is it an uninstall? Thanks!
I see someone already directed you to The Hub for your answer. :)
It's not an uninstall. The direct link for your answer is here:
http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?61422-How-to-force-close-out-your-games-(IOS)&p=781642&viewfull=1
There seems to be an issue with gifts lately but if you have any more questions, we're happy to help. :)

Liloze
03-20-15, 09:49 AM
Actually he's stayed right where I put him after getting him. To say I was disappointed was an understatement. I'd been looking forward to playing "seek out the dragon". It figures for me the glitch wouldn't be a glitch. LOL!!

Lol You missed out on that game! ;) lol I kept playing with it for like 4 to 5 times lol...
Oh well now Mine is in storage, couldn't find a place for him....yet, need to redesign after the "Flowedding Frenzy" is over, and the extra Conservatories are back in storage :)

Liloze
03-20-15, 09:54 AM
Um, no lol...did you miss all the posts yesterday? It's POSSESSED until you put it in storage and take it back out again lol (moves around on your board when you leave).

Lol no I did not miss the posts...Um I played with the "POSSESSED" Dragon Topiary like 4 or 5 times, lol
But We asked for "Animated" deco, maybe TL/S8 did not see much difference between possessed and animated lol ;)
Just like flowers and wedding lol
maybe "possessed" worked better for the game economy than animated lol :D

WindermereBakery
03-20-15, 11:25 AM
Just started out with 40 energy, 46 plots ready to collect and replanted with tomatoes, two alicorns, two adventures ready to collect, and royal exchange with 15 energy ready to collect.

Final outcome: after spending over 100 energy harvesting crops, got a grand total of three tulips, no beasts

3 tulips :(

PernReloaded
03-20-15, 11:28 AM
Passed the Community tulip number this morning. I realized that while I like the looks of most everything, I still have no place to put it :P

Busy crafting lanterns to expand to Sabina, since that will both give me space to put it all and I'm a bit stuck on my other goals atm (the Baron Bday is going to **** me. 10 golden nuggest for an ingot?! Haven't seen a nugget in three-four months from my mines!)

readysetgo888
03-20-15, 12:09 PM
I'm not sure if I want the garden upgraded to level 8 as I think it looks better at level 4... who's with me?

Also, I wanted to ask:
1) has it been confirmed that none of the community prizes (as well as the individual prizes) are anything other than decorations?
2) will the Castle Garden still drop coins or anything else after the event? Or will it be decoration too?

If it becomes a decoration I probably won't even leave it out, as I'll probably never have room.... I hope it at least still gives coins so I can justify leaving it. At level 4 where it is more attractive lol.

clarity625
03-20-15, 12:22 PM
Now at 2693 tulips. Only 307 to individual prize 4 which is more of prize 2. With 17 conservatories and level 5 Castle Garden, I don't worry about getting enough tulips.

I remember my first World Event. It was incredibly hard for me without Wizard Schools, Alicorns or even any Shards. Of course I didn't make it to the last community prize. Which was OK, because it was just a decoration.

vednir
03-20-15, 12:28 PM
Just started out with 40 energy, 46 plots ready to collect and replanted with tomatoes, two alicorns, two adventures ready to collect, and royal exchange with 15 energy ready to collect.

Final outcome: after spending over 100 energy harvesting crops, got a grand total of three tulips, no beasts

3 tulips :(

You're better off spending that 100 energy generating enough resources to build more conservatories.

8hat
03-20-15, 12:29 PM
Anyone have any monsters that don't give any tulips at all? Most of mine have been pretty good about always having a tulip drop at the end and usually a few along the way but yesterday I had a troll from the sparring pit that I swear gave nothing but a troll horn and some energy. I tried convincing myself that I must have missed the flower drop but it happened again today. I was picking strawberries and on my last energy, of course, a dire boar pops out. So I go visit a few neighbors and come back to fight it and nada...not one tulip. I even check my number before and after I fought. I thought my game decided it was done with the flower frenzy until after about 5 strawberries I finally got one. Weird, right?

possibilitys
03-20-15, 12:32 PM

The same thing happened to me today. I have not gotten any tulips from fighting monsters. Where did they go?

tuffyjkitten
03-20-15, 12:44 PM
I've gotten 3-4 tulips from each boar I fought today. Maybe only 1 from skunkupines, they haven't been good. Hardly seen fangbeasts lately.

PernReloaded
03-20-15, 12:46 PM
I will count my lucky stars I haven't hit that issue yet @.@ The drops have definitely LESSENED from monsters - I'm now getting about one for every two Skunkupines I fight, and am getting about three for every troll or boar I fight, when in the beginning almost every hit for anything got my a tulip.

ciarjen
03-20-15, 01:04 PM
I haven't started the wedding quest yet but I'm dying to know....were those descriptions actually used on things from the wedding? They don't seem applicable to a carriage or a cake or an alicorn to me.....

The cake and carriage both refer to Thurston and Sabina and the alicorn says it is to tow a carriage.

So not sure from what items those other wedding descriptions were from :confused:

CharmOfLea
03-20-15, 01:09 PM
Just my opinion, and no way to prove it now that the descriptions have changed, but I suspect the "meadow" was originally meant to be a getaway present for the happy couple, but we will never know now, will we?

Has anybody by any chance made pics from the back description of the meadow before the texts were changed yesterday? Or can tell by memory what it was? I'm curious about the original wording. Thanks.

chewingthecud
03-20-15, 01:09 PM
Sorry TL but I just have to say this- I started playing CS over two years ago and this event is just tedious and monotonous. Simply doing the same thing over and over again for decorations is just not what I call a game. In DS you get decorations and dragons. Here we get decorations that do nothing and not enough space to put them out. Just saying ... Bored! :eek:

PurpleScorpion76
03-20-15, 01:21 PM
I think it's already been updated, Purple. I had to double check this morning myself as I was wondering how much it would take to get the last individual prize and I noticed it was already there. :D

Oh the last time I checked it stated waiting for confirmation.

PikaSquirrel
03-20-15, 01:22 PM

Yes, those were descriptions that were used in error from the Wedding Cake, Wedding Walls, and Wedding Tower. The descriptions were from those specific items and the Flower Frenzy Event item descriptions were not updated.

queentina3
03-20-15, 01:23 PM
I've gotten 3-4 tulips from each boar I fought today. Maybe only 1 from skunkupines, they haven't been good. Hardly seen fangbeasts lately.

Same here, 3-4 via the dire boars and they're popping up like crazy for me. No skunkipines yet today for me, and I need rat tails! I've only seen one fangbeast so far, when I collected from a resource building and that was early this morning - nothing since. :(

danzplace
03-20-15, 01:41 PM
Thanks Pika. It makes perfect sense to me that someone started by rewriting lines of code to make the new items and could have forgotten to change to quotes. I start use old documents at work as templates all the time. Love the table and chair set, cute and the perfect size.

DragonstoneJr
03-20-15, 01:44 PM
I have a problem getting rat tails for the Agua-Kazaam part of the event. Since reaching the Agua-Kazaam, I am only receiving about 1 rat tail per day. Will I make it to the end of the event???

queentina3
03-20-15, 01:52 PM
I have a problem getting rat tails for the Agua-Kazaam part of the event. Since reaching the Agua-Kazaam, I am only receiving about 1 rat tail per day. Will I make it to the end of the event???

You should make it as that goal doesn't stop you from upgrading your garden and collecting tulips and there's still a lot of time left. While you're trying to get the rat tails, keep collecting from it and get the clippers and gloves and you should be fine.

sideshow44
03-20-15, 02:14 PM
I have been collecting from the garden for 2 days and still haven't dropped clippers?.. This is really slowing me down!

Mylania
03-20-15, 03:01 PM

Try planting corn and wheat to trigger skunkupines, you should get tulips from the crops and tulips plus rat tails from the skunkupines. See the Hub nugget #5 for other crops that trigger them, but those two work well for me.

AnniePMH
03-20-15, 03:35 PM
I had 31 gloves, and 10 clippers (garden lvl 6), so that is almost 1 in 3. It could be worse, only need 7 clippers more to reach lvl 8. But at this rate, with 4-5 collections per day, it's gonna take almost a week to complete it.

When calculating the droprate, you must bare in mind that you already spent far more gloves than clippers, so if you only look at your stash, it doesn't make the right calculation.

So, when your garden is at lvl 4, and you have 5 gloves and 1 clipper, you have had a droprate of 18 gloves, and 4 clippers.

QFT :D (tho I don't think they'll close this thread).

Yes, you're right, instead of 91 gloves/45 clippers = 2,02, I got totally 142 gloves/67 clippers = 2,12. I guess the difference becomes smaller the more gardening items you collect:)

maizee0404
03-20-15, 03:41 PM
Where can i get red petals from without having to buy the red flower i dont put money into a game......i need red petals for a conservatory?

GarfieldandPookie
03-20-15, 03:56 PM
You can get red petals from old logs, plants in a log, multi-coloured hedge, patch of tall grass, and ferns.

PernReloaded
03-20-15, 03:59 PM
You can get red petals from old logs, plants in a log, multi-coloured hedge, patch of tall grass, and ferns.

And if you have Ivy's hut, it occasionally drops from there.

If you're not into spending money, I do the game offers that they put up - the ones that say 'install this game'. You'll get thirty gems just for installing and playing through the demo of how to play the new game (you'll get a goal in CS that will dispense gems), and another fifteen for various level goals. And then you can simply delete the game you downloaded for the offer.

AnniePMH
03-20-15, 04:07 PM
Has anybody by any chance made pics from the back description of the meadow before the texts were changed yesterday? Or can tell by memory what it was? I'm curious about the original wording. Thanks.

It can't have been very interesting as I can't recall 100% for sure what it said, lol. However, my vague memories suggest 'Commemorating Thurston and Sabina's special day.' I didn't take a pic, because I did not think I might be the only player to remember it... Also, I was getting a bit tired with the whole silly thing by then, sorry, lol!:o

maizee0404
03-20-15, 04:10 PM
Thanks guys i found a page on red petals i fortunately have liads of money saved up so iv put tall grass and fern to clear im half way there to getting what i need :)
One level to go to level 15 :D

Pern i do those goals they handy in all the games :D i just dont like spending rather save for something nice :D i do the daily goals that pop up to..just did the mushroom one handy too :) thanks again :)

kat8rose
03-20-15, 04:15 PM

Look back a few pages, canna remember who but someone did ...one thing for them to pull a fast one, expect that from tl or s8, but to blatantly insult our intelligence is just infuriating... I FEEL as if we have been punished and treated like bad children since they illegally repossessed our walicorn, because we had the temerity to complain...again, I FEEL AND THINK THIS.

kat8rose
03-20-15, 04:24 PM
hoping to upgrade garden again, I have 9 garden gloves and no clippers... Need 10 gloves for the next upgrade so MAYBE Clippers will start dropping?

updating to the latest version Castle story for this event, has caused me some other problems. bad enough I cannot see the second line of text when I am typing on my neighbors walls now, I am unable to sell, for 0 coins of course, partially chopped old logs. for anyone that has the fortune teller tent, some of the fortunes used to allow us to max out on some items by partially chopping a tree, log etc, selling it, repeat. now, you would have to partially chop and store 50 logs etc to max out. progress!

P.s. hate the navigation of this new forum

katbtodd
03-20-15, 04:41 PM
hoping to upgrade garden again, I have 9 garden gloves and no clippers... Need 10 gloves for the next upgrade so MAYBE Clippers will start dropping?

updating to the latest version Castle story for this event, has caused me some other problems. bad enough I cannot see the second line of text when I am typing on my neighbors walls now, I am unable to sell, for 0 coins of course, partially chopped old logs. for anyone that has the fortune teller tent, some of the fortunes used to allow us to max out on some items by partially chopping a tree, log etc, selling it, repeat. now, you would have to partially chop and store 50 logs etc to max out. progress!

I have 17 gloves and 2 clippers to get to level 7

queentina3
03-20-15, 04:59 PM
Now I feel kind of bad. I'm on Level 7 and will upgrade the garden to level 8 tomorrow, and I have 7 gloves and 8 clippers. I only need 10 gloves and 5 clippers for the upgrade. I wish I could gift some of you these extra clippers I have that I don't seem to need and you do. :(

fesxdgdgsgfb
03-20-15, 05:11 PM
Visit Stormie's garden. It looks like one of the topiaries is partially placed on the path. Tried to post a picture but got an error message stting app isn't set to access my photos...even though it is. Anyway, am I nuts? Can things now be placed on paths?

tigarlilyvol
03-20-15, 05:32 PM

I just checked the old log and I was still able to sell after 2 chops for 0 coins. That is my next fortune on my 2nd kingdom. I was curious. I have latest update, also. Still can't store, have to hide around kingdom if you don't sell them. Lol

Seriously700
03-20-15, 05:46 PM

I just checked and I could sell a partially chopped log. But that only works with logs I've purchased. Any logs I've gotten thru expansions cannot be sold.

Anaboe
03-20-15, 06:11 PM
My gloves-clipper ratio is now:
Gloves: spent (lvl 6): 31, in storage: 13, total: 44
Clippers: spent (lvl 6): 12, in storage: 4, total: 16

Droprate clippers: 1 in 2,75 collections.

Tulips is going great (easy, with 20 conservatories and a timer I set every 2 hours when I'm awake): 4,012 tulips atm :)

Fancy beams and blocks are going well too: after my 20th conservatory I had zero left) now I'm back at 26 of each. Royal Sundae are going like a charm: started with +/- 15, now I have 55 :D This event works quite well for some parts of my inventory, I even got an expansion-permit (I'm not that into trading, so expansion permits are difficult for me).

I am unable to sell, for 0 coins of course, partially chopped old logs. for anyone that has the fortune teller tent, some of the fortunes used to allow us to max out on some items by partially chopping a tree, log etc, selling it, repeat. now, you would have to partially chop and store 50 logs etc to max out. progress!
Are you trying to sell the logs that you found, or logs that you bought? No one can sell (partially chopped) logs that they found. You can only sell the logs that you bought.

You can change the looks, than it looks just like the old forum, and I didn't notice any difference from the new (except for the Storm8-logo). I just have seem to forgotten how I did that... sorry...

cherriesx
03-20-15, 07:28 PM
Are there any going to be any more quests / updates for this event after we complete 'Tea Time' ? I don't know if I should continue stocking up or go back to regular playing. Just plugging away on the tulips now...nothing left to do...blah... :confused:

AuntyRose32
03-20-15, 07:47 PM
Started the day with 1,235 tulips and ended day eight with 1,420. Grand total for today was 185, still falling short of the 200 needed per day to reach individual goals. I upgraded my castle garden to level six today, so this will help with tomorrow's count hopefully. Although I might not have time to play that much tomorrow, and so the story goes. Did good with beasties and crops today, even the flowers drooped a few tulips today.
I have collected three times from my garden today, got gloves on each collection but no clippers.
Good night all, enjoy your weekend zzZZZ.

queentina3
03-20-15, 07:55 PM
My totals weren't as good today. I know I missed a collection and I think I was late on another, plus I didn't do as many crops so not as many beasties. Was busy with other things today to focus too much on this.

Started with 1932 and ended with 2219 for 287, down from 317 of yesterday's count. If I don't miss any timing tomorrow I should have the castle garden upgraded to level 8 so that will help my daily count.

*yawn* I'm so tired I keep falling asleep as I'm playing my games so I'm going to bed now. The screen is all blurry and I think I'm seeing double. See ya all tomorrow for another boring and grueling day of rinse/repeat of tulip gathering. :p

PernReloaded
03-20-15, 08:13 PM
If clippers keep dropping like they should, I have 5 collections to go before upgrading to level 7 for my gardens. I ought to get to the third individual prize, not certain I'll get to the fourth. That seems overly ambitious.

mikecyr
03-20-15, 10:58 PM
Pern i do those goals they handy in all the games :D i just dont like spending rather save for something nice :D i do the daily goals that pop up to..just did the mushroom one handy too :) thanks again :)

Like you, I don't spend real money on these games, so my gems are limited to playing other games, Quests, and the occasional drop or trade. As such, I'm very conservative in my gem spending. That said, there are a few items that I was happy to spend a few gems on to make things easier, and a red trillium was one of them (along with a few sheep and some fruit trees). A while back I splurged on a wizard school. Haven't spent any gems lately, though, and I just passed the 1,000 mark. (I'm almost level 38, in case anyone is wondering.)

zaccy678
03-20-15, 11:23 PM
Haven't spent any gems lately, though, and I just passed the 1,000 mark. (I'm almost level 38, in case anyone is wondering.)

:eek: :eek: :eek:

You must have the fingertip control of a zen master

PernReloaded
03-20-15, 11:58 PM
I'm going to simply echo mikecyr:
I don't spend real money on this game, but I can guarantee that a red trillium is worth the spent gems. Red petals are just rare enough that they absolutely will trip you up, no matter how many patches of grass or logs you place, especially if you need to save on energy.

CLOVERKAITO
03-21-15, 12:56 AM
2654 tulips now. Last time I posted two days ago was 2039 so I got 615 in two days, pretty much from conservatories, garden, faerie flowerbed, multi-colour hedges, and crops alone. Should be able to get the 4th individual prize by Sunday for sure and that still leaves me 11 days to get the last individual prize :)

PurpleScorpion76
03-21-15, 01:16 AM
Yes, those were descriptions that were used in error from the Wedding Cake, Wedding Walls, and Wedding Tower. The descriptions were from those specific items and the Flower Frenzy Event item descriptions were not updated.

That's exactly what I suspected. Thanks Pika.

Chaotarch
03-21-15, 02:16 AM
i am still collecting, lol:p

maizee0404
03-21-15, 02:45 AM
I'm going to simply echo mikecyr:
I don't spend real money on this game, but I can guarantee that a red trillium is worth the spent gems. Red petals are just rare enough that they absolutely will trip you up, no matter how many patches of grass or logs you place, especially if you need to save on energy.

I may start saving for that little red flower :D

Chaotarch
03-21-15, 04:26 AM
I may start saving for that little red flower :D

red trillium is also a rare drop from the adventure to the feral lands

queentina3
03-21-15, 05:49 AM
i am still collecting, lol:p

Wow! You're going to help us get all the community prizes single handedly. LOL!!

red trillium is also a rare drop from the adventure to the feral lands

That's how I got my second one! I didn't even know I'd gotten it until a few days later when I was trolling through my inventory and I saw it and was "What?" That had been the only adventure I'd been doing at the time so I had figured it came from there. :)

brittaguirre
03-21-15, 05:49 AM
Hi I know this post is about the Flower Frenzy. But can someone please explain to me how the "research agriculture" piece works? This is the only one I don't fully understand.? Thank you

queentina3
03-21-15, 05:54 AM
Hi I know this post is about the Flower Frenzy. But can someone please explain to me how the "research agriculture" piece works? This is the only one I don't fully understand.? Thank you

When you go to harvest crops, you gain back some energy. See the post here: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?41844-Castle-story-Goals&p=481871&viewfull=1#post481871

Seriously700
03-21-15, 06:31 AM
Hi Pika,

I think you might mean the wedding path, walls and tower??
That's feasible ;)

Still not sure why the topiary and bird bath were 'commemorating T & S's special day'??

I haven't finished The Big News, does anyone know if there's any item with that description??

That's the description on the wedding cake

Jennerwein1
03-21-15, 07:04 AM
2723 tulips and still on lvl 5 with 13 gloves to 4 clippers. Good thing I don't care for the lvl 8 decoration-only-fountain looks.

WorldOfMakeBelieve
03-21-15, 07:39 AM
I may start saving for that little red flower :D I totally agree. I got my first red trillium from the feral adventure and never even thought to buy another one until last week. At 35 gems it is one of the best purchases I have ever made. But of course!...I was not careful and purchased 2 more instead of 1 more - compliments of the (heehee) gem trap. I don't mind though - a trio of the flowers look better than a duo and it is a small price to pay for a game I enjoy so much.
Team Lava\Storm 8\TL\S8\TLS8 - whatever and whoever you are - you guys are great and I am having a good time with the Flower Frenzy Event. My sympathies to you on the Forum Frenzy Event - hang in there.

meme1098
03-21-15, 08:08 AM
Not too hard to post a pic here.

See the task bar at the top of the posting window. Look all the way towards the right and the 3rd last icon is a picture of a tree. Just tap that & you choose a pic from your camera roll to upload.

55lee55
03-21-15, 09:17 AM

See the task bar at the top of the posting window. Look all the way towards the right and the 3rd last icon is a picture of a tree. Just tap that & you choose a pic from your camera roll to upload.

I just found out how to post a picture, thanks. But there are many pictures and it would take substantial work for me to gather all the numerous screenshots and put them in an easily comparable form. If anyone doesn't believe me, I am fine with that. I don't feel well enough right now to mess with posting multiple pictures, sorry. Maybe at a later date when I feel better if this is still a fresh issue then I will collate the descriptions and place them side by side but right now I am not up for it.

I believe you, 55lee55.

Thanks badbunny42 :)

I appreciate that you seem to understand that I am not speaking to the desirability of these items, but only to the way they were presented in this Event and the dissimilarity of descriptions, contrary to the TL official statement. I like the little table and will probably like the meadow and at least some of the remaining of the Community prizes. My point is not the desirability of the items, but the spurious explanation about where and why they originated.

queentina3
03-21-15, 09:52 AM
Whoop, just upgraded my garden to level 8, and yes, I don't like the look of the water (more like handles) and wish it was animated, but oh well. I'm just glad to have that over with and now moving on to the Baron making tea. I just love that!

Tiggerddh
03-21-15, 10:30 AM
I too am just glad we have a new event and the opportunity to get some cute items. I wish it was more than just decorations but C'est la vie. And for what it's worth, I wouldn't have cared if the items labels would have stayed the same. It's just not that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things to me.

reliquary
03-21-15, 10:38 AM
Whoop, just upgraded my garden to level 8, and yes, I don't like the look of the water (more like handles) and wish it was animated, but oh well. I'm just glad to have that over with and now moving on to the Baron making tea. I just love that!

Is there any reason to give the 120 milk?
Maybe this Thursday we might have a quest that requires the tea party goal to be completed, but I doubt it.
There is not a tulip reward, and it will just expire.

I'd rather have the trade tix, But will just leave it until it's required and keep my milk inventory over 90.

I passed the 3000 goal last night and got the reward of fences and gates. They just went straight into storage to be forgotten...I like going wall-less:o

ghabra
03-21-15, 10:50 AM
I am trying every thing I can to collect flowers. I don't waste any of my energy and use them before they are maxed. I still have 1150 flowers but i think I won't get the last prize of the event. I think the designers made the event in impossible way.

fesxdgdgsgfb
03-21-15, 10:57 AM

Normally I would agree and I've posted photos before, I think. This time when I tried, I got an error message that read this app didn't have access to my photos, but when I check in the systems folder it does. Must be me, somehow. I just haven't figured yet how it is.

fesxdgdgsgfb
03-21-15, 11:02 AM

Figured out my error. Doesn't it look like one of the topiaries is standing on path in this shot?

PurpleScorpion76
03-21-15, 11:04 AM

I have 3 icons only, the number 4, a bunch of squares and a search icon. So no posting pics for me.

vednir
03-21-15, 11:06 AM
I started building more conservatories now since I don't play that many times per day and apparently those extra 2 drops will make a difference to my total in the end.

queentina3
03-21-15, 11:09 AM
Is there any reason to give the 120 milk?
Maybe this Thursday we might have a quest that requires the tea party goal to be completed, but I doubt it.
There is not a tulip reward, and it will just expire.

I'd rather have the trade tix, But will just leave it until it's required and keep my milk inventory over 90.

I passed the 3000 goal last night and got the reward of fences and gates. They just went straight into storage to be forgotten...I like going wall-less:o

Not sure if we HAVE to do it yet or not, but I'm just getting it out the way in case. I don't need the milk for anything right now anyways since my Exchange is busy doing a letter to Agnes and then will immediately be sent out for a Belladonna trade. After that it's the energy trades again.

Once the event is over I'm revamping my kingdom again and probably going to use the gates/walls/towers to make an area for the Character Houses to sit in, as well as the Magic Tree, Living Tree, Magic Garden, and etc....I like the look of these items, just not the garden itself. That I'll probably hide a bit and just leave enough room to collect from (if it gives a decent amount), otherwise it will go in storage. I have over 3 mil in coin right now so it isn't like I'm hard up for cash.

zaccy678
03-21-15, 11:59 AM
For what it's worth, some of the pics were posted back on about pg 56 and 69.
These are what I was referring to.
There may be more however, it's just that these are the ones I've seen :confused:

AnniePMH
03-21-15, 12:03 PM
Still think this is so weird, sorry, lol:

Wrought-Iron Wall: Prepare your kingdom for any wedding with a lovely Wedding Fence!

Filigree Path: Walk down the aisle with this beautiful path!

Wrought-Iron Pole: Add a little love to your kingdom with a beautifully adorned Wedding Tower.

Dragon Topiary and Bird Bath: Commemorating Thurston and Sabina's special day.

Might not make much of a difference, it's true, but still - nothing said in the event about a wedding, or even romance...Foreign dignitaries? Put together with the lack of prizes with drops makes me wonder if some other update or event got cancelled or changed? Just very odd texts to these items, puzzling, since they're usually so well and smart written...:confused:

I've already posted these exact quotes, sorry I did not take pics (only of garden patio)...I guess I should have thought about what I often say: 'Pics or it didn't happen', lol...;)

zaccy678
03-21-15, 12:05 PM
That's the description on the wedding cake

Aha, thanks!

AnniePMH
03-21-15, 12:06 PM
Hmmm....
In addition to the bird bath & dragon topiary, it appears the wrought iron stuff was meant for Thur-bina's wedding, TOO!
Wassup with dat?

And here pics from NWK...

zaccy678
03-21-15, 12:08 PM
Yes, these are the ones I was referring to :)

Liloze
03-21-15, 12:24 PM

Figured out my error. Doesn't it look like one of the topiaries is standing on path in this shot?

Yep, I zoomed in thinking it might be the shadow, but it looks like it is stepping on the tile! :)

katbtodd
03-21-15, 12:51 PM
Wouldn't it be wonderful if thursday there was an up date to level up you castle garden to level 10 and the end was animation now that would be a wooooohooooo moment ! ....WAKE UP WAKE UP I guess I been dreaming

55lee55
03-21-15, 01:20 PM
I've already posted these exact quotes, sorry I did not take pics (only of garden patio)...I guess I should have thought about what I often say: 'Pics or it didn't happen', lol...;)

and

And here pics from NWK...

Ah good, it seems that they were already posted so I don't need to do it again :D

Just a thought, but could it be that those who don't care/don't understand the hubbub about the descriptions/wedding items, could they primarily be newer players who have not yet been through the mill with TL "explanations"? When I began playing I couldn't understand why people were complaining about things that looked just fine from my perspective and the "explanations" made sense to me as well because I hadn't reached the point where I had played through the part of the game to which they were referring, and they seemed to be very sensible to me.

It wasn't until I reached the higher levels and was repeatedly subjected to the canned wording and denial of the obvious at my expense time and time again that things that I had read here early in my game play became clear and I understood and agreed with the things that I had originally thought to be nitpicking. It wasn't until my familiarity with the game increased that the inconsistencies that seemed trivial before I invested many hundreds of dollars into the game, that the subterfuge and duplicity became glaringly obvious. I cannot say with certain that this is the case for everyone, but I can say that it took my experience with both the game and the forum personalities before I understood what all the todo was about.

Just saying that before I judge the opinions of others against my own that I will try to cut people slack both ways, and to look at comments from the possible point of view of the poster. Had I done that when I first started playing I might have prevented most of not all of the misunderstandings that occurred to me at the time. This was my experience and is my present musing. Other's experience and opinions will likely vary :D

queentina3
03-21-15, 02:17 PM
and

Ah good, it seems that they were already posted so I don't need to do it again :D

Just a thought, but could it be that those who don't care/don't understand the hubbub about the descriptions/wedding items, could they primarily be newer players who have not yet been through the mill with TL "explanations"? When I began playing I couldn't understand why people were complaining about things that looked just fine from my perspective and the "explanations" made sense to me as well because I hadn't reached the point where I had played through the part of the game to which they were referring, and they seemed to be very sensible to me.

It wasn't until I reached the higher levels and was repeatedly subjected to the canned wording and denial of the obvious at my expense time and time again that things that I had read here early in my game play became clear and I understood and agreed with the things that I had originally thought to be nitpicking. It wasn't until my familiarity with the game increased that the inconsistencies that seemed trivial before I invested many hundreds of dollars into the game, that the subterfuge and duplicity became glaringly obvious. I cannot say with certain that this is the case for everyone, but I can say that it took my experience with both the game and the forum personalities before I understood what all the todo was about.

Just saying that before I judge the opinions of others against my own that I will try to cut people slack both ways, and to look at comments from the possible point of view of the poster. Had I done that when I first started playing I might have prevented most of not all of the misunderstandings that occurred to me at the time. This was my experience and is my present musing. Other's experience and opinions will likely vary :D

Some may be new players that haven't lived through the "TL Experience" yet, and then there are those that are most likely more like me; they just don't care any longer.

Now, let me preface the "just don't care any longer" with, it isn't that I or others may not care per se, it is more that we're just so USED to, and so NUMB, from time after time a situation arises in a game and we're left with a jaws hanging open in shock that TL would really do that, and then........Silence from TL on the issue.

In this particular case I do have to hand it to Pika to continually coming in here and at least attempting to give an answer. We don't KNOW if it is Pika deciding to write what she's writing, or if that's what she's being TOLD to write in response. The fact that she's responding at all receives a standing ovation from me, due in part to the fact that many S8 CM's don't respond AT ALL! Or those that do, are with bot type of responses that they've pretty much copied/pasted from one post to another. So, with that being said, Pika, please don't let us run you off just because we may not agree with what you're saying. It doesn't mean that we don't appreciate you at least answering us - misinformation, misinformed, or blatant lie - you looked into it and responded. Thank you for that.

Back to the "just don't care anymore", well, when you lived through January '12 in Bakery when TL changed all recipes to only receive $4 until we screamed and roared and yelled and they changed them back, to then have 8 1/2 months later, in Sept '12, they double the pricing on EVERYTHING and cut our profits to pretty much NIL, well........When you can't bake in a baking game without losing money, when you can't advance in your lifetime, and when your only resolution is to deal with it and suffer or walk away......I quit, immediately, no looking back, no stopping at go and collecting anything, just QUIT. Now the same thing is happening in RS 2. Changes that are affecting game play to the point that you literally can't advance in the game. I used to make almost $200k a day, now I'm barely making $40k - $50k and most of that has to go right back into getting ingredients and then cooking again. Forget about receiving parts to upgrade when the "special customer" only shows up a few times a day, and they raised street market prices by 500%+. The game is no longer fun and becoming unplayable. I'll most likely quit in the next day or two if things don't change.

The incident with the W-Alicorn being stolen honestly bothered me, but I'm so NUMB to what TL does, that I just shrugged my shoulders, said "meh, that's what they do", and continued to play. The reason: it didn't affect my overall game play. Yes I wanted to have two pulling the carriage and at the time didn't have the Pink Ali so had to use my White ones, but in the day-to-day playing of the game, the little amount of energy I may have received that I now lost out on wasn't even a factor to me. I hadn't been used to having that energy anyways, didn't pay for the W-Alicorn (0 in the market), so the end result was "whatever".

Morally it is wrong, yes, but when you've lived through what I have with reference to the things TL does in it's games, this was nothing compared to those things. Now those things affected my game play and pretty much forced me to quit. The game was no longer fun and no longer playable from my point-of-view. That is something that would cause me to have the reaction many here had about the W-Alicorn incident to the point that they won't use the decorations or have anything to do with the wedding at all. That isn't me. My Gazebo and Carriage is out being pulled by my W-Ali and my Pink-Ali with my 2 white ones pulling another carriage behind them. I just think that Sabina probably didn't marry him and kept those items as she's a princess and gets what she wants. She wanted them and after kicking Thurston to the curb, kept them. ;)

So, while I understand the complaints and can sympathize, as a long-term player, I don't exactly feel the same way others do about the same situation. So new player, old player, it all depends on how it affects you and your game play, I guess. I did comment on the decoration information being for the wedding, as I don't like being lied to, but it isn't because I had no intention of using them and was going to store them if they DID keep the wedding information. It was more to make Pika understand that obviously the information she had was incorrect and we weren't going to be easily fooled into having wedding decorations that TL couldn't hand off, as they knew players wouldn't purchase them, foisted on us. They were probably lined up to be put into another bulk package but since the previous one probably didn't sell well, well, they decided to give it for this event instead. Or maybe I'm completely off base in those thoughts, no matter.

I'm more upset that after all this tulip gathering we're getting a fountain that isn't animated and the water looks more like handles. I'm more upset that after all this tulip gathering each prize, individual or community, is decoration only. I'm more upset that they didn't take the time to think through FLOWER FRENZY and make it more about FLOWERS. But again, I'm numb so, meh.

:cool:

zaccy678
03-21-15, 02:22 PM
Totally understand where you're coming from. And I agree, you get dubious when there's a history of... 'creative' explanations ;)

I just think that in this one instance, I can see that some of the descriptions do seem to match (as unlikely as it may seem!).
:confused:

and I do think Pika has to carry the brunt of our frustrations, which must really suck :rolleyes: so I'll give the benefit of the doubt for now...

Edit: oh and started playing in 2012 too, so I'm not unused to shenanigans :rolleyes:

SpiritWind00
03-21-15, 03:31 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This is a discussion thread about the event. It is not a discussion thread about the changes to the descriptions behind the prizes.

it becomes too difficult for players that need genuine help to post here in the first place let alone find an answer. Players are sending me messages direct for their answers as this thread is lengthening. Whilst this is perfectly fine, these questions might help other players.

Thank you.... SW

outhouse01
03-21-15, 03:55 PM
Amen. Thank you. This is getting silly.

katbtodd
03-21-15, 04:10 PM
Clipper are not dropping for me , 23 gloves still on level 6

mikecyr
03-21-15, 04:48 PM
Clipper are not dropping for me , 23 gloves still on level 6

Unfortunately, that's the problem with any random drop. Let's say the chance of clippers dropping on any collection is 50%. That seems to be in the right ballpark based on my own experience and the reports other people have made here on how many gloves/clippers they have. That means that the chance that you would collect 23 times and have less than the 5 clippers you need to upgrade to level 7 is about 0.13%. Now I know that sounds like a really small number, but if there are a million people participating in the event (again, that would seem to be in the right ballpark, considering how many tulips we've collected as a community), that means that statistically, 1,300 of them will have this happen to them. Sadly, you seem to be one of them. Sorry. :(

Anaboe
03-21-15, 05:45 PM
This is a discussion thread about the event. It is not a discussion thread about the changes to the descriptions behind the prizes.

it becomes too difficult for players that need genuine help to post here in the first place let alone find an answer. Players are sending me messages direct for their answers as this thread is lengthening. Whilst this is perfectly fine, these questions might help other players.

Thank you.... SW

Is there a place on the forum where we can discuss this? Would help if you pointed this out for us. I had writen a long reply, but since you asked not to continue, I'm not posting it here, but I'd like to know where I can post it then.

WorldOfMakeBelieve
03-21-15, 06:03 PM
Is there a place on the forum where we can discuss this? Would help if you pointed this out for us. I had writen a long reply, but since you asked not to continue, I'm not posting it here, but I'd like to know where I can post it then.There are two places you can post 1.) Bugs and Issues and 2.) Suggestions and Feedback.

WorldOfMakeBelieve
03-21-15, 06:04 PM
Amen. Thank you. This is getting silly. I agree.

Anaboe
03-21-15, 06:04 PM
There are two places you can post 1.) Bugs and Issues and 2.) Suggestions and Feedback.

No, it's about a discusion between players, how we feel when we play the game, what we enjoy, what we dislike, not wanting to give feedback. So it's no bug, and no suggestion or feedback.

CharmOfLea
03-21-15, 06:11 PM
No, it's about a discusion between players, how we feel when we play the game, what we enjoy, what we dislike, not wanting to give feedback. So it's no bug, and no suggestion or feedback.

I second this wholeheartedly, it belongs in Discussions.

SpiritWind00
03-21-15, 06:30 PM
You can always start your own thread in Off topic forum..... Or use the suggestion thread in sticky.

queentina3
03-21-15, 06:51 PM
You can always start your own thread in Off topic forum..... Or use the suggestion thread in sticky.

Not that I have a stake in this at all, as I don't, but how are either of those relevant? There's no suggestion happening. It's a discussion regarding the Decorations for THIS EVENT. That isn't OFF TOPIC and it doesn't indicate anything in reference to suggestion. I guess I'm just confused as to what the threads are really supposed to be about, in general.

The topic is in reference to prizes won in this event, how isn't that relevant to this thread? It is about the event, about the prizes for this event. Maybe just a separate thread within this particular forum titled "Discussion regarding Decorations for Flower Frenzy Event?" Is that specific enough?

*shrugs*

jeremyobrien
03-21-15, 08:12 PM
Well, as a change of topic...

I currently have 1862 tulips and just upgraded my garden to level 6. Not sure what tulip count is needed for the final individual prize, but is it reasonable to hope I can still make it? I feel like I'm behind the average player at this point :confused:

frankflower
03-21-15, 08:20 PM
Unfortunately, that's the problem with any random drop. Let's say the chance of clippers dropping on any collection is 50%. That seems to be in the right ballpark based on my own experience and the reports other people have made here on how many gloves/clippers they have. That means that the chance that you would collect 23 times and have less than the 5 clippers you need to upgrade to level 7 is about 0.13%. Now I know that sounds like a really small number, but if there are a million people participating in the event (again, that would seem to be in the right ballpark, considering how many tulips we've collected as a community), that means that statistically, 1,300 of them will have this happen to them. Sadly, you seem to be one of them. Sorry. :(

Thanks for the calculations. I've been that person who is not getting the drops and I know how discouraging and puzzling it is. I'm doing ok so far on this one (knock on wood) and I hope your luck turns around soon, katbtodd

queentina3
03-21-15, 08:29 PM
Well, as a change of topic...

I currently have 1862 tulips and just upgraded my garden to level 6. Not sure what tulip count is needed for the final individual prize, but is it reasonable to hope I can still make it? I feel like I'm behind the average player at this point :confused:

Individual Prizes:
1. 350 tulips - bird bath
2. 750 tulips - bundle with 35 wrought iron walls, 10 wrought iron poles, 50 filigree path
3. 1850 tulips - Dragon Topiary
4. 3000 tulips - bundle with 50 Filigree Paths, 35 Wrought-Iron Walls and 5 Wrought-Iron Gates. You only receive the Wrought-Iron Poles in the second individual prize.
5. 4600 tulips - Meadow

It may be tight, but you should definitely make it to the 3rd one, at least.

badbunny42
03-21-15, 08:34 PM
I do not know what algorithms S8 uses, but consider flipping a coin... 50-50 chance. Even if it's heads 20 times in a row, the odds of it coming up heads next are still 50-50. Irritating but true. That's what's so aggravating about random drops. I bet since this event started I've only gotten four tulips from flowers. My bad luck.

AuntyRose32
03-21-15, 08:45 PM
Started the day with 1,420 tulips and ended day nine with 1,546. A paltry 126 tulips today, I didn't have any time to play...real life beckoned!
It's better than none I suppose, I'm dreadfully off track for prizes though and I don't think I can spend any gems at the end of this event. Hoping tomorrow will be a bit better. Good night all.

PernReloaded
03-21-15, 08:53 PM
So, on my last round of collections. I have to admit, it bothers me that literally the only purpose of leveling up past six is to get more tulips. I got to the max coins a while ago, and I'm not certain the lack of animation makes it worth it....

But I've already crafted the stuff I need, so I might as well finish it up :/ It's not *unpleasant* to look at when its all leveled up, and I'm going to hold out hope that at a later date they finish up a questline that will give it animation.

Seriously700
03-21-15, 09:18 PM
Individual Prizes:
1. 350 tulips - bird bath
2. 750 tulips - bundle with 35 wrought iron walls, 10 wrought iron poles, 50 filigree path
3. 1850 tulips - Dragon Topiary
4. 3000 tulips - bundle with 50 Filigree Paths, 35 Wrought-Iron Walls and 5 Wrought-Iron Gates. You only receive the Wrought-Iron Poles in the second individual prize.
5. 4600 tulips - Meadow

It may be tight, but you should definitely make it to the 3rd one, at least.

If he has 1862 tulips, I think he already got the 3rd prize.

On average, you would need 210 tulips a day to get the 5th prize. You are a little under that rate. Hopefully having the higher drop rates from the higher level garden will give you a boost and get you to your goal

55lee55
03-21-15, 09:55 PM
For whoever is keeping track of statistics here are mine as of tonight.

3,499 tulips: 17 clippers: 26 gloves

Can I say I will be very glad when this ordeal is over or is that off topic?

queentina3
03-21-15, 10:18 PM
Started the day with 1,420 tulips and ended day nine with 1,546. A paltry 126 tulips today, I didn't have any time to play...real life beckoned!
It's better than none I suppose, I'm dreadfully off track for prizes though and I don't think I can spend any gems at the end of this event. Hoping tomorrow will be a bit better. Good night all.

Yeah, I didn't see nearly as many beasties today but leveling up the garden to 8 helped make up for it. I'm already ahead of where I was the other day and plan on doing one more collection before I call it a night. I'll post my numbers after that.

ETA my numbers: Started the day with 2219, ended with 2554 for 335 tulips collected. If I can keep that up for the next two days I'll make the 4th prize by Tuesday if not Monday night. :)

If he has 1862 tulips, I think he already got the 3rd prize.

On average, you would need 210 tulips a day to get the 5th prize. You are a little under that rate. Hopefully having the higher drop rates from the higher level garden will give you a boost and get you to your goal

I got mixed up because I kept seeing the 3,000 in my head and thought, 3 - third prize. Can you tell I'm tired? I meant the 4th prize and the 3,000 count. God, I really should re-read what I write before I post but I probably would've missed it anyways. Another set of eyes is always good, and to think I wear glasses so already have 4. :rolleyes:

I agree that as it levels up it will help. Having mine at level 8 today made up for my lack of beasties. :p

jbfps116
03-21-15, 11:25 PM
I'm up to 3600 tulips and confident about that last prize. I agree the clipper drop rate is crazy slow now, I've been waiting for 4 clippers to get to level 8 garden for like 4 days now!

katbtodd
03-22-15, 06:25 AM
No clipper now for over 48 hours I'm up to 27 gloves enough glove to get me through level7 and 8 ,only if those darn clippers would start droping !!!!!!!!!!

katbtodd
03-22-15, 08:07 AM
Come on all ready!!!!!!! Just collected again still no clippers

PernReloaded
03-22-15, 08:39 AM
Come on all ready!!!!!!! Just collected again still no clippers

I'm so sorry to hear that! :( You still have a good number of days. Maybe an uninstall/reinstall and restart of the device might trigger it? Just wondering if maybe the rng for these is stuck!

burritosprings
03-22-15, 08:47 AM
I'm so sorry to hear that! :( You still have a good number of days. Maybe an uninstall/reinstall and restart of the device might trigger it? Just wondering if maybe the rng for these is stuck!

I find it kinda silly that we would have to remove/reinstall a game to get drops to correct themselves. I think that's a bit of reach but if it gives hope when all is despair then go for it. I feel that these events are a way for the staff to take a break from the game or work on other projects without being pestered about a weekly update.

PernReloaded
03-22-15, 08:57 AM
I find it kinda silly that we would have to remove/reinstall a game to get drops to correct themselves. I think that's a bit of reach but if it gives hope when all is despair then go for it. I feel that these events are a way for the staff to take a break from the game or work on other projects without being pestered about a weekly update.

I definitely know, but at the same time I know that my rngs went wonky in DS during a tournament and doing a total reset fixed the problem. Sometimes its worth a shot, even if it seems stupid.

katbtodd
03-22-15, 09:01 AM

To me ,it is what it is...

katbtodd
03-22-15, 09:03 AM
The weirdest thing just happen to me collected from my garden ,,no clippers , jump out of my game came over there to tell all you guys no clippers yet.... Stayed out of my game to start dinner , then jumped back in my game ,,,and the garden must of synced again cuz my garden was ready again it had been about 30 mins or so,, this time ,I got my well needed clipper ,,,Now I am level 7 Woooo hooo moment ... Laughing at my self

katbtodd
03-22-15, 09:12 AM
The weirdest thing just happen to me collected from my garden ,,no clippers , jump out of my game came over there to tell all you guys no clippers yet.... Stayed out of my game to start dinner , then jumped back in my game ,,,and the garden must of synced again cuz my garden was ready again it had been about 30 mins or so,, this time ,I got my well needed clipper ,,,Now I am level 7 Woooo hooo moment ... Laughing at my self

Thinking this is a very first time a sync aka re loading was ever in my favor

queentina3
03-22-15, 09:32 AM
Thinking this is a very first time a sync aka re loading was ever in my favor

That and complaining on the forum seems to have jump-started the garden for ya! ;)

katbtodd
03-22-15, 09:38 AM
That and complaining on the forum seems to have jump-started the garden for ya! ;)

Thanks, they were talking about the clipper drops way back there ,,, because the forum took another turn,,, yep I guess the forum is good for some thing , laughing here

burritosprings
03-22-15, 09:44 AM
on one account once I got the third clipper and 21 gloves and was able to go to LVL 4. Now all of a sudden clippers are dropping like its a Barber Shop fire

PernReloaded
03-22-15, 10:50 AM
Woohoo! Clippers for everybody! ^.^ Glad the resynch got things moving.

fluffybutter007
03-22-15, 11:14 AM
I've been following this thread, but I must have missed a picture of the level 8 castle gardens (if one has been posted). I've gone through the pages, but I can't seem to find anything (of course there's 121 pages to sort through lol). If there's been a picture posted, can anybody direct me to the post number of possible? Thanks! :)

Maybe a mod can post a picture of the fully upgraded castle gardens in the OP for easy viewing purposes? Lol :)

lisman
03-22-15, 11:18 AM
I won the last individual prize the medow and that without using gems (I have over 20 conversatories and level 7 garden) :D now is to win the community prizes and on the second we are up to 48% so hopefully we will get all of them because I really want the alcorn bush so I have a friend to my dragon bush and I will do my best for the prizes

burritosprings
03-22-15, 11:30 AM
I've been following this thread, but I must have missed a picture of the level 8 castle gardens (if one has been posted). I've gone through the pages, but I can't seem to find anything (of course there's 121 pages to sort through lol). If there's been a picture posted, can anybody direct me to the post number of possible? Thanks! :)

Maybe a mod can post a picture of the fully upgraded castle gardens in the OP for easy viewing purposes? Lol :)

Visit Stormie

mikecyr
03-22-15, 11:31 AM

Go visit Stormie's kingdom; he's got a level 8 garden (as well as all the different prizes).

55lee55
03-22-15, 11:41 AM
I wish that for events like this where the personal prizes rest on collecting a rare drop like the clippers, that those like me who have all we need and have leveled to the top could deposit our extra in a Bank where the unlucky players could share in them as the Community can share in the tulips I collect once I am done collecting for the personal prizes. Seems that for these Community Events that it would not adversely affect the economy of our Kingdoms if we could share the wealth, and it would lower the stress levels for those who where but for the luck of the drop go I ;)

orleansparish
03-22-15, 12:45 PM
I have no idea how so many of Yall are so far along. I have 505 measly flowers and am on a level four garden. I check in often enough I thought. Maybe I've been too busy with other things. Because Im on level 15 on dragon and may need to speed up a couple rounds if I want to finish that one.

Saw a pic of the finished one and its so cute! I know I won't get all the individual prizes but that's cool. I'll let Yall do all the hard lifting for the community ones!

orleansparish
03-22-15, 12:48 PM
I just got my 4th conservatory. Do they need to be level 5 in order to give parts for this goal?

Nevermind, saw it on page one! Gonna go build some more. Woohoo!

eastie41
03-22-15, 12:48 PM
Hello CS Folks!

Does anyone know if the gloves and clippers continue to drop after we upgrade the Castle Garden to level 8? I noticed that the storage limit for both items is set at 99 and I think it will be a good idea to have some extra after this event is finished. Thanks. :cool:

eastie41
03-22-15, 12:49 PM
I just got my 4th conservatory. Do they need to be level 5 in order to give parts for this goal?
Hi, No, level 1 conservatories have the same drop rate of level 5. Two tulips.

burritosprings
03-22-15, 12:50 PM

Nope. Lvl 1 is all that is needed. All that will drop is 2 Tulips. Scissors and Gloves only drop from new garden

valmommy
03-22-15, 12:50 PM

Whether your conservatory is level 1 or level 5, you only get 2 tulips. But every one helps. :-)

katbtodd
03-22-15, 12:51 PM
I wish that for events like this where the personal prizes rest on collecting a rare drop like the clippers, that those like me who have all we need and have leveled to the top could deposit our extra in a Bank where the unlucky players could share in them as the Community can share in the tulips I collect once I am done collecting for the personal prizes. Seems that for these Community Events that it would not adversely affect the economy of our Kingdoms if we could share the wealth, and it would lower the stress levels for those who where but for the luck of the drop go I ;)
Yes wouldn't that be wonderful if we could, I feel like people like me if they want to get to level 8 it's like they as in(TL) trying to force us to use gems , may be I might consider it if the prizes were more then decor and if the fountain was animated . We still have 12 days

tigarlilyvol
03-22-15, 12:55 PM
Hello CS Folks!

Does anyone know if the gloves and clippers continue to drop after we upgrade the Castle Garden to level 8? I noticed that the storage limit for both items is set at 99 and I think it will be a good idea to have some extra after this event is finished. Thanks. :cool:
I have level 8 and so far it is still dropping gloves and clippers. I have 11 gloves and 10 clippers, I am assuming they will drop until this event is over.

added info in post 2 about gloves and clippers dropping even once you have a L8 garden... SW

queentina3
03-22-15, 01:08 PM

And if not that, then at least allow our neighbors to send requests for them to neighbors they KNOW have completed the garden and have extras. :)

eastie41
03-22-15, 01:35 PM
I have level 8 and so far it is still dropping gloves and clippers. I have 11 gloves and 10 clippers, I am assuming they will drop until this event is over.

Thanks for your quick reply. I thought they may continue to drop, I'm glad that I have a chance to have a few extra. I'm level 7 now, so it should have soon enough.

fluffybutter007
03-22-15, 02:33 PM
Ah, thanks burritosprings and mikecyr! It looks so pretty, it's a shame that it's not animated. Just think how nice it'd look animated!

Anaboe
03-22-15, 02:37 PM
Got the meadow today, and I gave my hubby a good laugh because I had placed it next to the bountiful table: the bountyfull table is quite bigger than the grasslands and cottage of the meadow.

Anyway, got myself over 4,600 tulips somewhere 12 hours ago. Only spent 3 gems on this whole event (and in vain, it seems, for I used it to speed up the garden, so I could have 1 more collection before going to sleep, but I would have gotten enough clippers, gloves and tulips anyhow).

So now I'm collecting for the community. Still hoping the last community price will be something nice (I haven't read that TL/S8 has confirmed it's only deco? Tho they did sugest it), but I don't have my hopes up.

I have upgraded my castle to lvl 8, and now on the milk & sugar goal. If the fountain is only giving coins and xp, it's going into storage anyway. Because the lack of room for deco, I only have usefull buildings in my castle, and very, very few coinbuildings. I have more than enough coins, and make more than enough too, so I see no use for the fountain after this event is over.

I like doing an event, even if it's repetitive like this one, I don't mind that much that it's getting us nothing usefull, the fun I have on collecting and reaching the goals itself is, for me, rewarding enough. But it is a bit dissapointing that it's not giving us anything usefull.

scotslassuk
03-22-15, 04:10 PM
Intead off more stuff that's going to be put into storage why couldn't TL reward us with something like expansion tickets?? U need to use exchange 30times well 31 to get 1ticket!! This is farcical I am seriously considering getting rid of CS am bored with this stupid quest 4hours for the garden x10 gloves is doing my head in!!! We need to sleep and work we all just can't access all the time, and I refuse point blank to use the gems I have!! I think when quest is over it will be GOODBYE FROM ME!! I've had enough off trying to get tickets n tulips and rewards that ARE WORTHLESS!!!!

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-22-15, 05:34 PM
To any of you who have gotten the hobbit house meadow: is it a 2x2 or a 3x3?

{SW ~ You may want to add this info to the second post once it's answered, plus the bird bath is a single plot and dragon topiary is a 1x2, like the gates.} :)

GarfieldandPookie
03-22-15, 05:40 PM
If the garden is still dropping gloves and clippers after being upgraded to level 8, I would assume there will be an update realesed. Why would we need more clippers and gloves if we are done upgrading? Have other items from previous events still dropped upgrade items after it is fully upgraded?

icastled
03-22-15, 05:54 PM
I apologize if this info is already posted but since I didn't notice it in post #2, I'm sharing the info.

The WROUGHT IRON FENCE & POLES are worth 3 ROYAL POINTS each.

At least there is "some" benefit to it.

added to post 2... SW

Daph499
03-22-15, 06:07 PM
Meadow is 2X2

added to post 2... SW

kellbell710
03-22-15, 06:25 PM
When the event is over, will the garden have any function? I apologize if the answer has already been posted.

queentina3
03-22-15, 06:30 PM
When the event is over, will the garden have any function? I apologize if the answer has already been posted.

It will drop coins and xp. That's it.

kellbell710
03-22-15, 06:52 PM
That's it? Wow, what a let down. Thanks for replying though :)

mreames
03-22-15, 06:58 PM
In line with that question, I guess the same question applies for after the final "Tea Time" quest is done, does it still drop gloves and clippers?

Hello CS Folks!

SpiritWind00
03-22-15, 07:01 PM
Clippers and Gloves will continue to drop until the event come to an end... so you may be able to get some spares.

Sizes of prizes added to post 2 as well.

mreames
03-22-15, 07:20 PM
Thanks :) I've given all of the milk but I've been holding off on giving the sugar. Lol

Clippers and Gloves will continue to drop until the event come to an end... so you may be able to get some spares.

Sizes of prizes added to post 2 as well.

CharmOfLea
03-22-15, 08:05 PM
Whoa! Over 1 000 000 000 tulips! Hadn't logged in for a while and then this number stunned me. -I hope I can talk about it here, cuz u know, u never know, it might be off topic, and I'd have to go post in the off-topic section, but would anybody there know what I mean? Hmmm. And it's not a bug, so, I guess I'd be ok here. :o-

I'm stunned, because last 2 world events we, as community, struggled literally till the very last day, Haloween almost very last hour, to get the 3rd prize which was set at about a bit over 500 000 000. See pics below.

How? Are we so many more? Or are so much better at gathering special event items?

AuntyRose32
03-22-15, 08:08 PM
Started the day with 1,546 tulips and ended day ten with 1,765 tulips, grand total collected today was 219. A bit better than yesterday but still not great. I just upgrade my gardens to level 7 a few moments ago so hoping that will help with tomorrows count. Did good with the beasties today, collecting form crops was only so, so and flowers as usual was nearly no drops. Another day down. Good night to all.

mikecyr
03-22-15, 08:54 PM
I'm stunned, because last 2 world events we, as community, struggled literally till the very last day, Haloween almost very last hour, to get the 3rd prize which was set at about a bit over 500 000 000. See pics below.

How? Are we so many more? Or are so much better at gathering special event items?

I think it's simply a matter of tulips dropping at a higher rate than in previous events.

queentina3
03-22-15, 09:23 PM
Started the day with 1,546 tulips and ended day ten with 1,765 tulips, grand total collected today was 219. A bit better than yesterday but still not great. I just upgrade my gardens to level 7 a few moments ago so hoping that will help with tomorrows count. Did good with the beasties today, collecting form crops was only so, so and flowers as usual was nearly no drops. Another day down. Good night to all.

I did horrible today. LOL!! I honestly should've surpassed the 3000 mark and the 4th prize, and I'm still over a hundred off. :o

Started with 2554 and ended with 2839 = 285 tulips only with 6 conservatories and a level 8 garden. I was a bad girl and missed a collection, or two, or maybe 3. Hopefully I'll do better next week as otherwise I may not make that last individual prize. :eek:

mikecyr
03-22-15, 09:46 PM
I did horrible today. LOL!! I honestly should've surpassed the 3000 mark and the 4th prize, and I'm still over a hundred off. :o

Started with 2554 and ended with 2839 = 285 tulips only with 6 conservatories and a level 8 garden. I was a bad girl and missed a collection, or two, or maybe 3. Hopefully I'll do better next week as otherwise I may not make that last individual prize. :eek:

If you average 285 tulips per day, you'll make the last prize in just over 6 more days, so I think you'll be fine.

clarity625
03-22-15, 11:38 PM
Now at 3698. Only 902 tulips to the fifth individual prize.
Castle Garden at level 6. Need one pair of clippers for the level 7.

anurulz
03-22-15, 11:57 PM
Just crossed 2000 tulips..will be a tight race to get to 4th prize i guess..am having around 124-150 tulips a day...

kudukuda
03-23-15, 02:02 AM
THis is funny. I may not even make the third prize, but im not really bummed.
In the first event i didn't get the last prize. Then in the Halloween event made a very very special effort as the last prize was a functional one. It was hard, but doable for me. Now, with everything just deco, and RL busy... I just don't see the point.
I have a little over 1300 tulips, 9 conservatories, garden level 5 with 4 clippers and 6 gloves needed.
And as i said... Not upset at the least... Other than not helping the community, but you can't have everything...

Chaotarch
03-23-15, 02:37 AM
i am confused.
we have to download a springversion for this event, but for what?:confused:

why cant we craft tulips?
where is the springadventure?
why cant we do a trade for tulips?
where are the shortquests during this event?
where are the springflowers or other items in the market? - wont you make some money with gems?:confused:

TL is kidding us, if we have only collect tulips for 22days:mad:

violetlove12
03-23-15, 04:26 AM
My garden is stuck in level 6 for days now :(
I wonder if I still can level it up to level 8 before the event ends.
Garden Clippers please drop.

ShibuyaCloth
03-23-15, 04:54 AM
My garden is stuck in level 6 for days now :(
I wonder if I still can level it up to level 8 before the event ends.
Garden Clippers please drop.

I am lucky, since a couple of days I get more clippers as gloves. I had also a period at level 5-6 very clippers seems to be forgotten in the bushes.

maizee0404
03-23-15, 06:57 AM
Wuhooo!! Just reached lv15 im late starting this event but super excited to be taking part!! :D