PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: 3/12/15 The Flower Frenzy Event!

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

meme1098
03-16-15, 11:26 AM
Been contemplating the same. Does it change appearance between levels 4 and 7?

Just need 1 more of each to level up to 5 but with my luck, I won't get the last clipper for 3 or more collections. If no one else has posted a pic, I'll do it when I hit that level.

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-16-15, 11:31 AM
..... If no one else has posted a pic, I'll do it when I hit that level.
Yes, please. :)

TL/S8 ~ you listening? WE. WANT. ANIMATION. ON. SOON-TO-BE. USELESS. DECOR!!!
Pwetty pweeeeease? lol

readysetgo888
03-16-15, 11:32 AM
I have a question: do you have to complete the goals during the event? Or can I upgrade the garden to level 8 and get all the prizes and everything else without actually doing them? The one requiring wheat, tomatoes, etc, wasn't so bad but now I am on the rat tails goal, and that's just ridiculous. It takes forever to get that many rat tails and I currently am trying to save 30 for a different goal. This will set me back forever on that goal.

It appears that the only goal in the quest line after the rat tail goal is to upgrade the Castle Garden to level 8. So my question is can I upgraded to level 8 and not miss anything without that goal? It doesn't seem like there is any more story anyway, so why waste my rat tails?

Can anyone answer this question? Maybe a mod?

queentina3
03-16-15, 11:50 AM
Just need 1 more of each to level up to 5 but with my luck, I won't get the last clipper for 3 or more collections. If no one else has posted a pic, I'll do it when I hit that level.

Mine is level 5 already but I can't upload a pic at the moment. If you're a neighbor you can check it out, if not you can add me. :)

The water looks like the top of an ice cream cone, or a pile of white poo.....

2xMommy1109712
03-16-15, 12:31 PM
lol, reach 6k tulips and floot comes over my kingdom:confused:

maybe intervention from the netherlands?:confused::mad:

My FS2 does that ALL the time! Extremely aggravating as the only way to make it go away is to force close it. 

8hat
03-16-15, 12:42 PM
I have a question: do you have to complete the goals during the event? Or can I upgrade the garden to level 8 and get all the prizes and everything else without actually doing them? The one requiring wheat, tomatoes, etc, wasn't so bad but now I am on the rat tails goal, and that's just ridiculous. It takes forever to get that many rat tails and I currently am trying to save 30 for a different goal. This will set me back forever on that goal.

It appears that the only goal in the quest line after the rat tail goal is to upgrade the Castle Garden to level 8. So my question is can I upgraded to level 8 and not miss anything without that goal? It doesn't seem like there is any more story anyway, so why waste my rat tails?

I'm no mod but I think your theory is sound...provided you are collecting enough tulips to qualify for prizes and your garden is dropping the necessary items for upgrade, (and you would miss out on 40 tulips from the rat tail quest; it sounds like you value your rat tails more) but...I think the real wrench might be if they do give additional quests in this week's update (if there is one). I can easily see a small quest line to get more flowers hitched onto the back of last week's line. But knowing S8/TL the new quest line (if there is one) is going to cost you some special resources also (with likely tulips as a reward). So, how's your tulips collecting going so far might answer if skipping the rat tails will hinder you from getting prizes.

ShibuyaCloth
03-16-15, 12:42 PM
Can anyone answer this question? Maybe a mod?

You can upgrade without having to do the quest. Just collect from your garden to get glovers and clippers.

meme1098
03-16-15, 12:51 PM
Mine is level 5 already but I can't upload a pic at the moment. If you're a neighbor you can check it out, if not you can add me. :)

The water looks like the top of an ice cream cone, or a pile of white poo.....

Just compared our gardens and there's no distinguishable difference between level 4 & level 5. Humph!

Another vote for ANIMATION, Pweeeze, TL/S8. (I just don't know which is correct now). A little trinkling water would make all the difference!!!! :D

Just checked...No mods on pretty much all day....Where is everybody?

PurpleScorpion76
03-16-15, 12:58 PM
lol, sry i am guilty:rolleyes:
if i had knew, that i am the first one who reached that goals, i made pics ( but i thought mikado or someone else go forward:eek: )

next goals i make pics:p

I'm just as guilty as that I got so excited I got through 3 steps and hadn't taken a screen shot one of them! I've noticed the usual guys not posting on the last couple of occasions so have done it myself until last week. By the time I'd realised people were already posting the info.

readysetgo888
03-16-15, 01:02 PM
I'm no mod but I think your theory is sound...provided you are collecting enough tulips to qualify for prizes and your garden is dropping the necessary items for upgrade, (and you would miss out on 40 tulips from the rat tail quest; it sounds like you value your rat tails more) but...I think the real wrench might be if they do give additional quests in this week's update (if there is one). I can easily see a small quest line to get more flowers hitched onto the back of last week's line. But knowing S8/TL the new quest line (if there is one) is going to cost you some special resources also (with likely tulips as a reward). So, how's your tulips collecting going so far might answer if skipping the rat tails will hinder you from getting prizes.

Thanks! I won't do the goal now, but I won't spend my rat tails on anything else either, just in case they do add more goals. I think my collection is going pretty slowly but I also don't think 40 tulips makes that much difference anyway... My goal is mostly just to earn enough for the community prizes, since apparently all the individual prizes are just decorations anyway.

Liloze
03-16-15, 01:16 PM

Pwetty pweeeeease? lol

Here's a photo at level 5
Will post another when I reach level 7 maybe at the end of the event,
with the clippers drop rate :rolleyes::p

http://i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah28/lilianemoussa/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-03/EE3DBBC3-2EA6-4659-8BA0-F93F801936B2_zpsmm2k89hl.jpg (http://s1376.photobucket.com/user/lilianemoussa/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-03/EE3DBBC3-2EA6-4659-8BA0-F93F801936B2_zpsmm2k89hl.jpg.html)

Editing to add my voice to the ANIMATE THE GARDEN CLUB :)

Please TL/S8 ...9 ...
Pretty please I don't want a weird octopus in my kingdom!
It reminds me of "ALIEN" but plastic blue! :p

Liloze
03-16-15, 01:17 PM

Just reached level 5 today and posted a pic, with the clippersd rop rate I wonder if we'll get to level 7 before the event ends lol.

mybunnytail
03-16-15, 01:18 PM
Just have to share, I am so excited I just got the birdbath! I am just lvl 24 so to me this is exciting!! ��

queentina3
03-16-15, 01:43 PM
Thanks! I won't do the goal now, but I won't spend my rat tails on anything else either, just in case they do add more goals.

That is a very smart move as then you can quickly give the resources if they do add one. The other goal you're working on isn't time restrictive and part of the main story line, so will be around....forever....Though I know how hard it is to collect those rat tails when you need them. When you don't you seem to get flooded without even realizing it. LOL

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-16-15, 01:48 PM
Thanks for posting the pic, Liloze ...level 5 looks just like level 4, lol.

Looking forward to seeing levels 6 & 7 from anyone who is that far along.

newpam575
03-16-15, 02:02 PM
It reminds me of a blue jello mold.

eastie41
03-16-15, 02:09 PM
Absolutely love the new iron poles. :cool:

queentina3
03-16-15, 02:15 PM
Just have to share, I am so excited I just got the birdbath! I am just lvl 24 so to me this is excity! ����

You have every reason to be excited. I'm excited that I just got my 951 tulip so am now eligible for the community prizes. :)

SpiritWind00
03-16-15, 02:15 PM
Hi all, I'm awake! Just remember, I am 'down under' and your day is my night... Finished wading and smiling through all posts and will add the milk goal to post 2. Cheers! :)

AnniePMH
03-16-15, 02:55 PM
http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19108&stc=1&d=1426349426
Sure, TL *named* it "Meadow", but hold on a sec while I flip thru my dictionary, lol...

Meadow (n): a usually flat low-lying area of land covered with tall grass.
Hmm, imagine that; it says nothing about structures, so ...I'm thinking it's a HOBBIT HOUSE, lol.

So Binky, I'll answer ya in my best Hansel McDonald voice: "You think it's an ant house but I have a news flash for you, Walter Cronkite (insert Owen Wilson laugh)...it's not; that's where Frodo Baggins lives!" LOL

Here's s'more light-hearted randomness & items of note to help lighten this repetitive
"OMG-I-only-have-__#-of-tulips-and-I'm-freaking-out!" mood I'm seeing over & over around here. (After only 2 days of a 21-day long event? C'mon y'all, RELAX! lol):

Anyone else check out the back of the card for the bird bath yet?
http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19109&stc=1&d=1426349539
...and Thuakian #2 Natalien tells me it's also on the back of the card for the dragon topiary, sooooooo what's going on here....we're getting Thur-bina's WEDDING presents for Flower Frenzy!?!! LOL

Many of us thought we'd finally see the missing potted rose bouquet during this event and I don't know what took me so long to realize where it went ... It's in FAIRY TALE WONDERLAND, along with our horses, daily markets, pirate ship, and my dang peacock! Grrrr! lol
http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19110&stc=1&d=1426349620
If my steed of a man (centaur) or other CS suggestions show up over THERE instead of HERE, I'm gonna demand to be on the payroll! (I'm *still* waiting for compensation on hijacking my Cupperbutt/Mr. Purple G wedding & turning it into a bigger disaster than just a flood!) :)

Ok... that's all I got . . . For now, lol

Happy Pi Day, y'all! 3.1415 ... Who slept past 9:26? *raising hand* lol
In my Will Ferrell as Jacobim Mugatu voice:
"Now if you'll excuse me, I have an after-funeral party to attend...." LOL

Still think this is so weird, sorry, lol:

Wrought-Iron Wall: Prepare your kingdom for any wedding with a lovely Wedding Fence!

Filigree Path: Walk down the aisle with this beautiful path!

Wrought-Iron Pole: Add a little love to your kingdom with a beautifully adorned Wedding Tower.

Dragon Topiary and Bird Bath: Commemorating Thurston and Sabina's special day.

Might not make much of a difference, it's true, but still - nothing said in the event about a wedding, or even romance...Foreign dignitaries? Put together with the lack of prizes with drops makes me wonder if some other update or event got cancelled or changed? Just very odd texts to these items, puzzling, since they're usually so well and smart written...:confused:

PurpleScorpion76
03-16-15, 03:18 PM
Hi all, I'm awake! Just remember, I am 'down under' and your day is my night... Finished wading and smiling through all posts and will add the milk goal to post 2. Cheers! :)

Every time I see or write a post asking for mod help I think 'Right, what time is it? Ok so SW will be asleep and KP will likely be about to wake up.'

Always figure it'll get answered by either of you at one point.

zaccy678
03-16-15, 03:25 PM

Wrought-Iron Wall: Prepare your kingdom for any wedding with a lovely Wedding Fence!

Wrought-Iron Pole: Add a little love to your kingdom with a beautifully adorned Wedding Tower.

confused:

LOL!!!!!

It's like when you re-gift a present and forget to change the message on the tag ;) ;) ;)

AnniePMH
03-16-15, 03:32 PM
LOL!!!!!

It's like when you re-gift a present and forget to change the message on the tag ;) ;) ;)

Yes, exactly, isn't it? That's just what it feels like to me! Most embarrassing, lol!:o

GarfieldandPookie
03-16-15, 03:34 PM
After reading this post, I had to go back to my game and put the bird bath in storage. I couldn't believe it actually said that. Wow! So they just took left over ideas from the wedding and threw together a world event. It's no wonder now how this event isn't as great as the previous ones.

meme1098
03-16-15, 03:38 PM
After reading this post, I had to go back to my game and put the bird bath in storage. I couldn't believe it actually said that. Wow! So they just took left over ideas from the wedding and threw together a world event. It's no wonder now how this event isn't as great as the previous ones.

I never even put mine out..lol. It was a non-wedding in my Queendom. :D

AnniePMH
03-16-15, 03:39 PM

Oh,no! Take it out again and enjoy it, that's what I do - love to have silly things to laugh at...:D
Edit: Besides, it's a cute bird bath!:)

kristin_R
03-16-15, 03:41 PM
That one got by me, lol

It seems to me that Ivy should be able to figure out the plumbing for the fountain.

I wonder if this is more of an attempt to throw together a World Event with the least possible work or thinking put into it. Where are the flowers in this Flower Frenzy, except for limp tulips that we collect and the petals we give to make bouquets? The prizes seem to be about fillagree and topiary, not flowers. Apparently the Castle Garden doesn't ever drop anything useful after the quest is finished, and no animation or even one useful item after all of this todo? To me it smacks of lack of planning, lack of crafting with no animation, and of all of the World Events I have participated in this has the least amount of interesting prizes. Two of the personal prizes are near duplicates. Maybe I am the only one who is beginning to think that this was a last minute attempt to please the players who clamored for an Event but more to force them to update their devices to the newest iOS. I certainly wouldn't have installed the new update to my iPad had it not been announced that we had to do it in order to participate in this "Big Event". In my opinion this is a tiny event disguised as a big one in order to force the latest Apple update on me. It is designed to be able to use the new iWatch which I will never have, so why did we need it for this Event? Could it be that the app designers were asked to entice their players to download the iWatch update however they could, and this is the result? A bunch of items that will go straight to my storage when this is over, except maybe the tiles, which while they are okay, where is the Flower Frenzy motif? I am underimpressed with the way this was foisted upon me, from the "pre event timed update" last time, then this big update that required updating both the game and my device in order to get things that I have no room for in my Kingdom. I would have rather had more extensions if they expect me to place decorations. There is not enough room for me to place all of the buildings on the real estate available, much less unanimated decorations that drop nothing but items that are useless once the Event is done.

Yes, these are nice decorations, but was this event really necessary? I feel like this was a smokescreen to get me to add the Storm8 logo to everything and to update my iPad, neither which were a personal necessity. I feel a bit tricked by this, especially since this update gives me nothing of value to game play.

Maybe it is just me...sigh.

I'm really disappointed as well. A total bummer. But I merely updated my CS and not my apple software so I'm thinking this was just thrown together not a coordinated TL/Apple effort.

kristin_R
03-16-15, 03:44 PM
As an aside, I'm desperate to have something awesome and NEW to spend gems on. Will there ever be building or animals to buy?? It seems crazy to have a stock pile of gems and absolutly nothing to spend them on. Not the best way to keep a game economy going. :rolleyes:

GarfieldandPookie
03-16-15, 03:49 PM
I put it back out. I just felt they were trying to put one past us.

zaccy678
03-16-15, 03:50 PM
Yes, exactly, isn't it? That's just what it feels like to me! Most embarrassing, lol!:o

And I have to wonder what happened to the 'foreign dignitaries'!!

Perhaps they're the ones making / drinking the tea?? ;) ;)

Yep, it all makes sense now!!

AnniePMH
03-16-15, 03:56 PM
And I have to wonder what happened to the 'foreign dignitaries'!!

Perhaps they're the ones making / drinking the tea?? ;) ;)

Yep, it all makes sense now!!

Surprisingly, it's the Baron making the tea, hard to believe, I know...For the Foreign dignitaries to drink, while we are building the garden...:D

Lunaticus
03-16-15, 03:56 PM

Pwetty pweeeeease? lol

love the passion...!

zaccy678
03-16-15, 04:00 PM
Surprisingly, it's the Baron making the tea, hard to believe, I know...For the Foreign dignitaries to drink, while we are building the garden...:D

LOL!!!

Thanks for clearing that up ;)

queentina3
03-16-15, 04:03 PM

Knowing the Baron he's probably poisoned it. :p

AnniePMH
03-16-15, 04:12 PM
Knowing the Baron he's probably poisoned it. :p

SPOILER ALERT!!:

Part of dialog: (It's the real dialog from the game!)

Baron: "Have you gone daft? I, Baron Pfeffernot, fetching tea?"
Ruler: "it'd be rude not to serve our guests. and they've already requested our audience."
Baron: "Grrrr...fine. But speak not a word of this to anyone."

lol...:rolleyes:

CharmOfLea
03-16-15, 04:17 PM
LOL!!!!!

I almost spit out my tea, LOL!

My guess: the pretty paths and iron wroughts were all in the wedding package for V-day. They prob had trouble getting ready with the Spring world event on time so had to redirect them.

Or: the wedding stuff didn't meet the deadline, but still had to get on the market not far from from expiration date.

It's just odd. ;)

queentina3
03-16-15, 04:50 PM
SPOILER ALERT!!:

Part of dialog:
Baron: Have you gone daft? I, Baron Pfeffernot, fetching tea?
Ruler: it'd be rude not to serve our guests. and they've already requested our audience.
Baron: Grrrr...fine. But speak not a word of this to anyone.

Oh that's great! You should be writing the dialog! HAHAHAHA

danzplace
03-16-15, 04:50 PM
Sorry if someone already asked this. How do you make the gates work? Mine are not lining up. We are a talkative bunch, and I did not see if a solution had been posted yet.
Thanks

queentina3
03-16-15, 04:54 PM
Sorry if someone already asked this. How do you make the gates work? Mine are not lining up. We are a talkative bunch, and I did not see if a solution had been posted yet.
Thanks

It will only line up if it's facing southwest, otherwise it is off.

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-16-15, 04:57 PM
Thanks

I posted it in the Bugs section and it's now FIXED! YAY!

Force close your game or restart your device. :)

CuteTali
03-16-15, 05:10 PM
No, sorry, only coins, gloves and clippers...:(
Edit: ...and tulips, lol!!

Thank you for the info :)

AnniePMH
03-16-15, 05:39 PM
Oh that's great! You should be writing the dialog! HAHAHAHA

Can't take any credit for that whatsoever, that *is* the true dialog! LOL! That's why I wrote 'spoiler alert'... Sorry for the confusion...I'll edit that post...

zaccy678
03-16-15, 05:42 PM
SPOILER ALERT!!:

Part of dialog:
Baron: Have you gone daft? I, Baron Pfeffernot, fetching tea?
Ruler: it'd be rude not to serve our guests. and they've already requested our audience.
Baron: Grrrr...fine. But speak not a word of this to anyone.

That's all fine, but the big question is:
Did they enjoy the urgently-needed custard??!!?

AnniePMH
03-16-15, 05:46 PM
Sorry, don't know, I'm still on this goal, forcing the Baron to make tea...:D

queentina3
03-16-15, 05:46 PM
Can't take any credit for that whatsoever, that *is* the true dialog! LOL! That's why I wrote 'spoiler alert'... Sorry for the confusion...I'll edit that post...

Oh, that is even funnier. LMAO!!! He probably really is going to poison the tea considering he doesn't want anyone to know he's making it. It isn't because he's above making tea, it's because he's planning mass murder! *giggles*

queentina3
03-16-15, 05:53 PM
FYI, for those in dire need of dire boars, well plant cocoa. After attempting 4 times to harvest my crop I ended up with 4 dire boars, the last one still sitting there because I ran out of energy. I was only able to actually harvest 3 plots because they wouldn't leave me alone. :)

possibilitys
03-16-15, 06:05 PM
I'm really disappointed as well. A total bummer. But I merely updated my CS and not my apple software so I'm thinking this was just thrown together not a coordinated TL/Apple effort.

I did the same, merely updated my CS but not my apple software, and everything is working fine. I added 12 new conservatories and just hit 1400 tulips. Yay!

nukesters2
03-16-15, 08:10 PM
Looked on the first few pages but didn't see anything...without reading all 80 pages can someone please tell me, is there any difference in how the conservatory looks whether it is a level 1 or fully upgraded? I upgraded it to a 4 but didn't see any difference or any difference in tulip drop rate. I worked really hard and got the garden all the way to level 8. I wish the water actually moved :(

queentina3
03-16-15, 08:12 PM
Looked on the first few pages but didn't see anything...without reading all 80 pages can someone please tell me, is there any difference in how the conservatory looks whether it is a level 1 or fully upgraded? I upgraded it to a 4 but didn't see any difference or any difference in tulip drop rate. I worked really hard and got the garden all the way to level 8. I wish the water actually moved :(

It doesn't matter what level the conservatory is, 1 - 5 will only drop 2 tulips per collection. I think it was posted in the first or second post of this thread. Oh, and none of the buildings look different when upgrading their levels, only decorations like this garden changes.

SpiritWind00
03-16-15, 08:21 PM

Extract from post 2
Does the level on your conservatory have any impact on the number of tulip drops?
No, any level will drop 2 at each collection. All levels have a 2 hour collection.

i wish the water moved too! :)

PernReloaded
03-16-15, 08:25 PM
Have just over 500 tulips. Definitely should hit the community prizes. I don't really care about pure decorations, but if the community prizes do something ~extra~ then I'll be thrilled.

SpiritWind00
03-16-15, 08:30 PM
Just thought I'd repost about the wrought iron gate not lining up properly. This has now been fixed... Just need to force close. Post in the Bugs forum if you find its not working properly for you. Thanks all.

Post 2 updated.

AuntyRose32
03-16-15, 08:44 PM
Started the day with 588 tulips and ended day four with 730 tulips, so 142 for the day, that's worse than yesterday. I didn't get to upgrade the castle garden today, I still need 3 gloves so I didn't get any tulips for that today. The tulip hunt will continue tomorrow, hopefully with a bit more success than today. Good night all.

queentina3
03-16-15, 08:50 PM
Started the day with 588 tulips and ended day four with 730 tulips, so 142 for the day, that's worse than yesterday. I didn't get to upgrade the castle garden today, I still need 3 gloves so I didn't get any tulips for that today. The tulip hunt will continue tomorrow, hopefully with a bit more success than today. Good night all.

Night AuntyRose. Tomorrow try to plant cocoa and strawberries and collect from your resource buildings. The Dire Boar won't leave me alone and keeps spawning on me when I'm trying to collect from them or harvest them. I still can't get my corn out of the field as Skunkipines keep showing up. I think I'm going to have to wait for a full 40 recharge before attempting it again. LOL!!

55lee55
03-16-15, 10:42 PM

Might not make much of a difference, it's true, but still - nothing said in the event about a wedding, or even romance...Foreign dignitaries? Put together with the lack of prizes with drops makes me wonder if some other update or event got cancelled or changed? Just very odd texts to these items, puzzling, since they're usually so well and smart written...:confused:

So, this explains why the Flower Frenzy has little to do flowers and none of the decorations are flowers. These are unused decorations from the last minute wedding where my second Wedding Alicorn was stolen!

I had decided that when my Alicorn was taken that all remnants of the wedding except the lonely Alicorn would be removed from my Kingdom. After checking this for myself and confirming that the decorations are all wedding decorations and have nothing to do with this supposed Big Spring Flower Frenzy, I have stored them all and returned my Kingdom to a pre-Event configuration. I am close to the second to last prize so even not trying I will finish this farce, but I will not put such recycled junk in my kingdom. Had they been part of the Wedding I would have welcomed them as such, but not as this. I can't believe I allowed myself to be snookered into spending gems to speed through this trick pulled on us. I will be more careful in the future. I will no longer leap before I look. I will wait to start any quest until it is determined that the quest is not a trick or a recycle of unused items.

I suspect that given the nature of these "prizes" that we will find the "meadow" to be something like a cute little honeymoon cottage for the newlyweds to get away from it all.

I feel totally betrayed by this whole Event and might choose not to participate in future Events unless they are absolutely something new and not an ugly reminder of a stolen Alicorn or something similar.

This is a real eye opener and proof to me at least that the Alicorn was no accident. Maybe had there been a real wedding that worked up to over several weeks instead of the engagement, wedding and honeymoon happening in less time than it took to take away the second Alicorn, and with earning these items as a part of the festivities, I would have gladly made a place for them in my Kingdom, but not like this. Everything about the wedding and this supposed Spring Event has been fishy.

I will stay, but I am not feeling at all guilty that I stopped playing all but two TL/S8 games over the Wedding Alicorn. This event has brought home how right I was to take such a drastic action. I am sure others will see this differently, and everyone is entitled to their opinions. These are mine, and they don't necessarily reflect the opinions of others.

What a disappointment. How sad that just when the decorations are finally scaled to fit the kingdom and don't sit in snot, they carry with them such unpleasant memories.

CLOVERKAITO
03-17-15, 12:01 AM
1230 tulips. Level 4 garden. Still no gems spent. 21 conservatories lol. I could still build two more...
(Last three days I only collected 3 times a day because of work. My tulip count should pick up faster again when the next weekend approaches...)

Idea for new logo. I kid..)

Where is the Like button when I needed it?!

ShibuyaCloth
03-17-15, 12:23 AM
1230 tulips. Level 4 garden. Still no gems spent. 21 conservatories lol. I could still build two more...

I stopped at 12 conservatories. More then enough. I have 1100 tulips now and I am not so worried for the rest. In 18 days I believe I can gather the 3600 missing. Remember that we will get some more quests down the road. The last two events where the same and I made before the final chime.

CLOVERKAITO
03-17-15, 12:39 AM
I stopped at 12 conservatories. More then enough. I have 1100 tulips now and I am not so worried for the rest. In 18 days I believe I can gather the 3600 missing. Remember that we will get some more quests down the road. The last two events where the same and I made before the final chime.

Yeah, my problem is that I can't play all the time with work / school commitment, so "investing" in the conservatories is my best bet since it's a guaranteed 2 tulips per energy used.

anurulz
03-17-15, 01:28 AM
Just hit 750 tulips and unlocked the garden pack...😊

katbtodd
03-17-15, 02:14 AM
Wow we give 120 milks and 2 sugars for the (tea party ) for just 70 coins and some XPs and we get no tulips!!!!!! What up with that?

ShibuyaCloth
03-17-15, 02:44 AM
Wow we give 120 milks and 2 sugars for the (tea party ) for just 70 coins and some XPs and we get no tulips!!!!!! What up with that?

Pre-requisite for this weeks update ;)

Korlcek
03-17-15, 02:59 AM

Lets hope it doesn't require level 8 castle garden. I'm upgrading it the regular way and I'll have it only level 6 on thursday, bottleneck are gloves.

ShibuyaCloth
03-17-15, 03:12 AM
Lets hope it doesn't require level 8 castle garden. I'm upgrading it the regular way and I'll have it only level 6 on thursday, bottleneck are gloves.

I don't think so. It could be that they add several quest lines, one for the high level gardens and another for all. I am still level 4 since I need clippers.

PurpleScorpion76
03-17-15, 03:52 AM
Having just checked out the backs of the individual prizes. Due to me being completely confused by the sudden introduction of Sabina and Thurston in the conversation I'm now even more confused. How on earth are Level 15 - Level 40 players going to know about a wedding between two some haven't even met.

How is any of this supposed to make sense. It's like giving sister sister to low levels that can't even collect fertizer yet.

zaccy678
03-17-15, 04:40 AM
Having just checked out the backs of the individual prizes. Due to me being completely confused by the sudden introduction of Sabina and Thurston in the conversation I'm now even more confused.

Indeed it's confusing. I'm feeling in need of an apology for the confusion.
;)

seishy
03-17-15, 04:48 AM
I haven't even unlocked the first prize at this point. I just can't bring myself to care about about solely decorative awards. I've never been a fan of any of the event decorations and rarely use any of them.

Anaboe
03-17-15, 05:40 AM
2,122 tulips and counting :)

I find it sad that so many people are dissapointed. First because the low drop rate (but still, it looks like anyone who plays a few times a day can get a decent amount, so I feel like complaining about the droprate is ridicoulus), then about the lack of usefull items (only deco), then about the deco not being animated, and now about the deco being used before (wedding-gifts).

Why not appreciate what we can do? Why not work together? If it's not dor yourself, do it for the community. I hardly ever display deco in my kingdom, I'm more of a practical girl, but I like Charing goals, and I know I help others that do want deco. That's more than enough for me.

Yes, I've been angry about taking the wallicorn too. Yes, I'm angry about the gemtraps, I lost 1,000 gold in DS a couple of weeks before. But I still enjoy these games, so I'm trying to focus on nice things, instead of bad.

Sorry, don't know, I'm still on this goal, forcing the Baron to make tea...:D

I could stay on that goal forever, seeing the baron work, makes it all worthwile, I hope :)

Extract from post 2
Does the level on your conservatory have any impact on the number of tulip drops?
No, any level will drop 2 at each collection. All levels have a 2 hour collection.

i wish the water moved too! :)

He's not asking bout the droprate, he's asking bout the looks :)

No the looks do not change when you upgrade the conservatory.

queentina3
03-17-15, 06:15 AM
Having just checked out the backs of the individual prizes. Due to me being completely confused by the sudden introduction of Sabina and Thurston in the conversation I'm now even more confused. How on earth are Level 15 - Level 40 players going to know about a wedding between two some haven't even met.

How is any of this supposed to make sense. It's like giving sister sister to low levels that can't even collect fertizer yet.

And considering these looked to supposed to be part of the whole wedding, you'd think that the Gazebo or the Carriage would drop tulips. The Gazebo especially since it does drop other flowers, why not Tulips??? ;)

happyhoppa
03-17-15, 06:34 AM
Help no clippers!
My phone gets plenty, but my tablet only ever got 1 and then no more. I bought enough to upgrade to level 4, but still none dropping.
Any help appreciated

katbtodd
03-17-15, 06:40 AM
Help no clippers!
My phone gets plenty, but my tablet only ever got 1 and then no more. I bought enough to upgrade to level 4, but still none dropping.
Any help appreciated
Having lots of trouble with clippers too , just not droping... It's like 6 glove 0 clippers

queentina3
03-17-15, 06:46 AM
Help no clippers!
Any help appreciated

There isn't anything anyone can do for you as they are just a drop from the castle garden. Some get them consistently and other's don't. That is the way TL works with drop rates for everything. Sorry. :(

FrostedThings
03-17-15, 06:58 AM
I haven't read through the entire thread, but how on earth are some of you upgrading your gardens so fast? And some of you have the fence already? How? I barely just got the bird fountain yesterday, and almost have 400 tulips. My garden is only level 4. I feel like it's going so slow! HALP! LOL

meme1098
03-17-15, 07:08 AM
I haven't read through the entire thread, but how on earth are some of you upgrading your gardens so fast? And some of you have the fence already? How? I barely just got the bird fountain yesterday, and almost have 400 tulips. My garden is only level 4. I feel like it's going so slow! HALP! LOL

A lot of players sneak in playing time whenever possible...lol. Others go whole hog & spend lots of gems to finish faster. Me ...I play many times during the day since I'm retired but work the goals through. I may spend a few gems here or there but just trudge along. 'Slow & steady wins the race.'

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! May your pockets be heavy & your heart be light, may good luck pursue you each morning & night.

Liloze
03-17-15, 07:27 AM
Having lots of trouble with clippers too , just not droping... It's like 6 glove 0 clippers

Same here!

Liloze
03-17-15, 07:30 AM

Build Conservatories, if you can afford them, it is a sure way to get 2 tulips for one energy, I built 15.
As for the garden some gem their way to level up, I go slow and wait for the elusive drops...Clippers for me, others have problems with gloves.
Good luck :)

katbtodd
03-17-15, 09:18 AM
Build Conservatories, if you can afford them, it is a sure way to get 2 tulips for one energy, I built 15.
As for the garden some gem their way to level up, I go slow and wait for the elusive drops...Clippers for me, others have problems with gloves.
Good luck :)
I have 12 Consevertories and 2233 tulips

blackpearl9
03-17-15, 10:17 AM

Regarding upgrading the garden, which means getting scissors and gloves from gardens:
It is a random drop, and "random" means, there *IS* some algorithm underneath to make it work. Often the current timestamp gets used to calculate a random event, but it does not seem to be the case here ....

I have some castles and play them all equally on the same iPad (switching accounts), one account gets lots of random drops, the other very seldom - not only within this goal but also in other goals (for example, I have trouble there getting golden nuggets too).

As for tulips, we depend on energy refills. Therefore, castles with 2 wiz. schools and pink alicorn may have a slight advantage.

Just wanted to add - I love this new goal, but am a little disappointed about the prices. I hoped for a "real" green dragon which drops energy. After all, it is St. Patricks Day. Decorations just need too much space and aren't good for anything but pretty looks (other items are also pretty and at the same time useful, they make me happy every time I collect).

PernReloaded
03-17-15, 10:23 AM
I've been around the forums enough to know about the wedding, so I'm not confused or anything, but I am wishing that the things for this event either *tied in* or were purely event items. I don't much care for recyled items. At least some of the comm prizes might be useful in some manner...

And here's hoping a later questline will have the plumbing fixed for some animation for the fountain!

I should be able to update to level 5 later today, I've been having fairly regular clipper drops and have been getting glove drops every time, so I'm feeling pretty happy. I think I have all my ducks in a row for the materials needed to finish upgrading entirely except for the dropped otems, so it works out quite nicely.

PurpleScorpion76
03-17-15, 10:24 AM
2,122 tulips and counting :)

I find it sad that so many people are dissapointed. First because the low drop rate (but still, it looks like anyone who plays a few times a day can get a decent amount, so I feel like complaining about the droprate is ridicoulus), then about the lack of usefull items (only deco), then about the deco not being animated, and now about the deco being used before (wedding-gifts).

Why not appreciate what we can do? Why not work together? If it's not dor yourself, do it for the community. I hardly ever display deco in my kingdom, I'm more of a practical girl, but I like Charing goals, and I know I help others that do want deco. That's more than enough for me.

Yes, I've been angry about taking the wallicorn too. Yes, I'm angry about the gemtraps, I lost 1,000 gold in DS a couple of weeks before. But I still enjoy these games, so I'm trying to focus on nice things, instead of bad.

Just to clarify, I'm enjoying this event, I'm not disappointed, I'm confused. I lost a W-Ali which got me miffed but I got him back. Happy Days.

What has confused me is that for the last few updates excluding Pink Ali the continuity seems to be all over the place. I've only been playing since May but for the main storylines the continuity has been fine but we had a wedding, then built a place to hold it, then got a bunch of items to decorate if you were prepared to buy them and now we have more items to decorate. I just don't understand the reasoning behind it. I will place my new items as I plan on having a big redecorating spree after the event is over and I hope I do a good job.

Love the design but the items don't go with the Romantic Gazebo like the pay for bundle do either. To me, design wise, they have nothing to do with it, apart from the labels on the back.

Love world events. No matter what they bring. Love the community feel for them, all us working together for a common goal. Hope they do them in FTW too.

Keep up the good work everyone!

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-17-15, 10:57 AM
.....I find it sad that so many people are dissapointed. First because the low drop rate (but still, it looks like anyone who plays a few times a day can get a decent amount, so I feel like complaining about the droprate is ridicoulus), then about the lack of usefull items (only deco), then about the deco not being animated, and now about the deco being used before (wedding-gifts).

So, can we please stop whining?.....
To add my 2 cents to the other responses you've gotten ...
I think most of us DO appreciate the things we can do, especially us long-time players who spend most of our time stocking inventory and waiting for the weekly updates and we ARE all working together here, for the community prizes (actually, whether we want them or not, lol).
Being disappointed IS sad, especially after all the hype. But I don't think simply voicing disappointment about it is the same thing as whining. I (& others) have requested the return of animation for eons and now to get a pretty fountain-garden *without* it? Well yeah, that's disappointing.

This forum is where us players can express our feedback, both positive AND negative:
I LUV the wrought iron stuff! In my opinion, it's beautiful & the best "prize" of the event. Why we basically get the same prize TWICE tho, is redundant & *disappointing*. I DON'T luv the topiaries; I think they're ugly, lol. I think the meadow (really, a hobbit house) is HILARIOUS. To me, the garden patio set is adorable & I'm looking forward to us *working together* to get that first community prize. The fact that a lot of these prizes were obviously meant for Thur-bina's wedding & players below level 40 don't even know about that yet is *confusing* to them and doesn't make sense to a lot of the rest of us. The fact that the back of those cards weren't even changed for this event is just *lazy*, IMO. A lot of us were hoping for at least *one* useful prize & not *all* decor (even those of us like me, who LIKE decorations) -- just ONE item that dropped something or a new animal (PEACOCK!). Granted, we still don't know yet if the garden pond (2nd community prize) maybe drops pond-stuff, but it's not looking very promising, lol.

This is the place for me to express those opinions & for TL/S8 to learn about the pulse of their players. Your opinions may differ from mine ....and that's ok. I don't concentrate on *solely* the positive, in exclusion of the not-so-positive cuz even roses have thorns. I'm more of a realist girl, who likes to decorate lol.
But....whining about the whiners, lol? Wellllllllllllllll.... I dunno about you, but when I'm kinda told to shut up (even with a "please"), it just kinda makes me want to talk louder; I'm a wildchild rebel like that. LOL *wink* *rib nudge* *noogie* lol
So why don't we all just please Live and Let Live instead? :)
...and just skip reading those who get a lil long-winded at times (like me, lol) or uber-whiny (not naming names, lol).

Indeed it's confusing. I'm feeling in need of an apology for the confusion. ;)
LOLOL!!!
... And the fact that I can come here for a laugh or two (or sometimes offer one to others), makes this forum FUN (well, sometimes, lol).

-------------------------

We are currently 45% of the way to the first community prize, y'all! :)
I'm predicting we'll get the cute patio set on Thursday (maaaaaybe Friday), as more people level up their gardens higher and are able to collect more tulips.
Go Team! *rah rah* :) lol

vanitylover
03-17-15, 11:08 AM
How do I get more white petals

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-17-15, 11:11 AM
Iceland poppy patch ($200 in market) or white trillium ($400 in market) are your best bets.
G'luck! :)

burritosprings
03-17-15, 11:16 AM

Bush also can drop white or orange petals

Anaboe
03-17-15, 11:54 AM
I have build 20 conservatories, am setting the alarm every 2 hours to collect from them (not at night, tho my hubby is playing 4 hours before I wake up), the garden and the troll pit. Also collect from Wizard schools and 2 Allicorns (Wedding and pink). With execive energie I collect from 2 trilliums, multicolored hedge and romantic gazebo, the woodmills, Stables, hatcheries, mines, strawberries, cocoa, Faerie Respite, Summer Gazebo, 2 mills, reindeer Stables, faerie Skunkhouse, harvest pergola, godess tree, bountiful table, Faerie bridge, sir Piglesworth, Pepe and the purple cow. I make chocolate and Royal sundae, and do trades to get rid of execive materials. I make fancy beams and blocks because I have used all my stash.

That's my totall strategy! Nothing magical about is.

I only sped the garden once, for 5 gems.

The garden is lvl 5 now, and I have over 2,300 tulips...

So when you have many recources, and spend a lot of time, it's not that difficult to get enough tulips :) It just requires some dedication and preparation.

AuntyRose32
03-17-15, 11:54 AM
I think most of us DO appreciate the things we can do, especially us long-time players who spend most of our time stocking inventory and waiting for the weekly updates and we ARE all working together here, for the community prizes (actually, whether we want them or not, lol).
Being disappointed IS sad, especially after all the hype. But I don't think simply voicing disappointment about it is the same thing as whining. I (& others) have requested the return of animation for eons and now to get a pretty fountain-garden *without* it? Well yeah, that's disappointing.

This forum is where us players can express our feedback, both positive AND negative:
I LUV the wrought iron stuff! In my opinion, it's beautiful & the best "prize" of the event. Why we basically get the same prize TWICE tho, is redundant & *disappointing*. I DON'T luv the topiaries; I think they're ugly, lol. I think the meadow (really, a hobbit house) is HILARIOUS. To me, the garden patio set is adorable & I'm looking forward to us *working together* to get that first community prize. The fact that a lot of these prizes were obviously meant for Thur-bina's wedding & players below level 40 don't even know about that yet is *confusing* to them and doesn't make sense to a lot of the rest of us. The fact that the back of those cards weren't even changed for this event is just *lazy*, IMO. A lot of us were hoping for at least *one* useful prize & not *all* decor (even those of us like me, who LIKE decorations) -- just ONE item that dropped something or a new animal (PEACOCK!). Granted, we still don't know yet if the garden pond (2nd community prize) maybe drops pond-stuff, but it's not looking very promising, lol.

This is the place for me to express those opinions & for TL/S8 to learn about the pulse of their players. Your opinions may differ from mine ....and that's ok. I don't concentrate on *solely* the positive, in exclusion of the not-so-positive cuz even roses have thorns. I'm more of a realist girl, who likes to decorate lol.
But....whining about the whiners, lol? Wellllllllllllllll.... I dunno about you, but when I'm kinda told to shut up (even with a "please"), it just kinda makes me want to talk louder; I'm a wildchild rebel like that. LOL *wink* *rib nudge* *noogie* lol
So why don't we all just please Live and Let Live instead? :)
...and just skip reading those who get a lil long-winded at times (like me, lol) or uber-whiny (not naming names, lol).

LOLOL!!!
... And the fact that I can come here for a laugh or two (or sometimes offer one to others), makes this forum FUN (well, sometimes, lol).

-------------------------

We are currently 45% of the way to the first community prize, y'all! :)
I'm predicting we'll get the cute patio set on Thursday (maaaaaybe Friday), as more people level up their gardens higher and are able to collect more tulips.

Agreed to all of the above, in response to Anaboe's post. I was going to respond myself but I couldn't put it better than that, all bases covered. Made me laugh too. What's the point of a public forum if you can only come here and say good, happy things when things are not always good or happy!?

Well said....*\rah rah/*

Anaboe
03-17-15, 12:01 PM
But....whining about the whiners, lol? Wellllllllllllllll....
I agree with you a lot. I too would have love to see animated deco, and usefull stuff that drop things (my Haunted mension is still in my kingdom, despite I can't recal it ever dropping something other than coins). But I love positieve attitude, and I got aggravated from all the negative comments :)

And yes, I love funny comments like the picture of Conservatory Story. And you too made me smile about whining over whiners :)

@Aunty Rose: it's not all bad. I just felt that the good wasn't getting any attention anymore, and only the bad. So I tried to bring a bit balance to the force, ehm forum :)

AuntyRose32
03-17-15, 12:04 PM
Night AuntyRose. Tomorrow try to plant cocoa and strawberries and collect from your resource buildings. The Dire Boar won't leave me alone and keeps spawning on me when I'm trying to collect from them or harvest them. I still can't get my corn out of the field as Skunkipines keep showing up. I think I'm going to have to wait for a full 40 recharge before attempting it again. LOL!!

Thanks for the advice. I have been planting cocoa, strawberries, wheat and corn and have been spawning quite the amount of beasties since this event started. Deep mines, hatchery, rock formation are also releasing a torrent of the beasties on me too. It's the running out of energy bit thats getting me, I don't usually find the energy level a problem even in last events but this one is definitely tight. Still I'm getting there, if only I had a second White Alicorn, it would be very helpful to be able to stagger the energy collection from them. I think of the people who have ten/twenty of them and how helpful it must be at times like this!

PurpleScorpion76
03-17-15, 12:30 PM
Well at the end of day 5, I have 1203 tulips and a nice little bonus from W-Ali - 100 energy, cleared out most of my kingdom. Low and behold only 1 monster turned up, bear in mind I also had about 20 energy from an adventure, 20 already in play and pinkie have me 8. That's without all the extra energy from harvesting all of my crops.

Cracking evening!

Pink_Charlett
03-17-15, 12:44 PM
�� I'm still at 100s tulips! I'm def not going to get all the prizes this time at this rate lol I have very low drop rates and I'm on it practically 24/7. Hopefully, I'll at least get the second prize.

queentina3
03-17-15, 01:59 PM
Ok my garden is upgraded to level 6 now and from what I can tell it looks no different from the level 5 garden. I have a feeling that level 5-7 will look the same and the change will happen at level 8, like how level 1-4 looked the same and only changed when you upgrade to level 5.

queentina3
03-17-15, 02:08 PM
Thanks for the advice. I have been planting cocoa, strawberries, wheat and corn and have been spawning quite the amount of beasties since this event started. Deep mines, hatchery, rock formation are also releasing a torrent of the beasties on me too. It's the running out of energy bit thats getting me, I don't usually find the energy level a problem even in last events but this one is definitely tight. Still I'm getting there, if only I had a second White Alicorn, it would be very helpful to be able to stagger the energy collection from them. I think of the people who have ten/twenty of them and how helpful it must be at times like this!

Yeah, energy has been a problem for me as well, even with two white ali's. They were a bit helpful when I clicked on them the other day, but I hadn't had all the conservatories ready yet so had to use them to gain wood to build the supplies I needed (beams).

I keep getting dire boars when I click on my ponds and red mushroom circles too and though I wasn't going to use energy on them, I find getting the beastie is getting me more tulips than harvesting crops and flowers. *shrugs*

On a funny note, my tulip count right now is 1234. hehehe

Castloninian
03-17-15, 02:18 PM
Help no clippers!
Any help appreciated

For level 3 I was lucky and got the 3 clippers before I got the last needed glove. However I am now stuck on level 4 with 10 gloves and only 1 pair of clippers. Wish my luck would return to me. Nothing you can do about it, I am certainly not buying any or speeding up the garden. What will come, will come (or not ;))

mreames
03-17-15, 02:49 PM
So.... I was just daydreaming... Ok, more like wishful thinking lol wouldn't it be nice if the last community prize, the alicorn topiary behaved like a real white alicorn.... :D

burritosprings
03-17-15, 03:22 PM
So.... I was just daydreaming... Ok, more like wishful thinking lol wouldn't it be nice if the last community prize, the alicorn topiary behaved like a real white alicorn.... :D

Then if that was the case we would need to wait on a Wing to drop from the garden to finish it before the 22 days is over. Find it weird that ppl get opposites on drops.. Sinister Sister goal you can have 20 or 2 of each.. even coders know this obstacle since they had to create transformation potion to correct the coding. 4 taps on Garden and no scissors.. enough gloves to keep Michael Jackson impersonators with inventory for years

possibilitys
03-17-15, 03:35 PM
Does anyone know what I can do with all the fertilizer from these conservatories? I'm level 48 with only the current Faux Fountain goal. I can't remember what to use the fertilizer with. Thanks!

burritosprings
03-17-15, 03:36 PM
Does anyone know what I can do with all the fertilizer from these conservatories? I'm level 48 with only the current Faux Fountain goal. I can't remember what to use the fertilizer with. Thanks!

You done with Sinister Sister? if you are keep making plants.. plants can be used in exchange to make tickets.. u can use fertilizer to convert the faierbulb seeds into something random

AuntyRose32
03-17-15, 03:51 PM
Yeah, energy has been a problem for me as well, even with two white ali's. They were a bit helpful when I clicked on them the other day, but I hadn't had all the conservatories ready yet so had to use them to gain wood to build the supplies I needed (beams).

I keep getting dire boars when I click on my ponds and red mushroom circles too and though I wasn't going to use energy on them, I find getting the beastie is getting me more tulips than harvesting crops and flowers. *shrugs*

On a funny note, my tulip count right now is 1234. hehehe

Yep I'm the same, battling the beasties is definitely getting me more tulips than harvesting.

1234....good going there. I'm at 833 as of now and I upgraded castle garden to level 5 today. Steady I go...lol.

barbarix
03-17-15, 03:54 PM
Please stop crying after the - yes- ill prepared wedding. May be this is in preparation of the silver wedding, ok, or may be a real lavish first anniversary. And the fences are kind of pretty. Enjoy the tulips everyone...

mreames
03-17-15, 03:56 PM
Lol hahaha so true... Ok, maybe like a wedding alicorn... All grown up and use every 22 hours or whatever. ;) I have plenty of alicorns on this account but my other account started just as the love shack and other valentine quests were ending. I have kissing dust in my inventory as a cruel reminder that I wasn't able to advance quick enough to buy the love shack. Lol

Then if that was the case we would need to wait on a Wing to drop from the garden to finish it before the 22 days is over. Find it weird that ppl get opposites on drops.. Sinister Sister goal you can have 20 or 2 of each.. even coders know this obstacle since they had to create transformation potion to correct the coding. 4 taps on Garden and no scissors.. enough gloves to keep Michael Jackson impersonators with inventory for years

AuntyRose32
03-17-15, 03:59 PM
I agree with you a lot. I too would have love to see animated deco, and usefull stuff that drop things (my Haunted mension is still in my kingdom, despite I can't recal it ever dropping something other than coins). But I love positieve attitude, and I got aggravated from all the negative comments :)

And yes, I love funny comments like the picture of Conservatory Story. And you too made me smile about whining over whiners :)

@Aunty Rose: it's not all bad. I just felt that the good wasn't getting any attention anymore, and only the bad. So I tried to bring a bit balance to the force, ehm forum :)

I hear ye, there is good in this event, so wanting to highlight that is probably a good idea, I like your enthusiasm :)

I do feel that a bit of a rant or venting does help clear the air sometimes and actually help you see the good again, it helps to know other people are in the same boat so I like to hear the good and the bad. I think if people take the time to come here and vent a little it shows how passionate they are about the game too, if they were completely giving up on it I don't think they'd bother to let us know how they feel, one way or the other :)

Jennerwein1
03-17-15, 04:22 PM
So, I don't get any clippers. Still lvl 4. But who cares. I will not spend gems to speed up a decoration, which does not give anything. If I don't get the thing upgraded when the event ends, it will just go into storage to join the useless lvl 7 pyre tent. I am willing to spend gems, but there has to be a worthwhile return. Anything else would be financial irresponsibilty. Or ... Bad player economy!!!!

meme1098
03-17-15, 04:39 PM
The parts to upgrade drop from the garden itself so I see players being able to finish it even if time expires.

*****SW Can you find out if that's the case for us????****

Or if after the event expires, will the garden just drop coins???

Thanks for all you do!

SpiritWind00
03-17-15, 04:50 PM
Ok, no problem! I'll don my ninja outfit and go on a mission for you... :)

burritosprings
03-17-15, 04:51 PM
Rumor is we gonna need to create necklaces and rings for Bride and Groom... I am almost done with my 47th Jeweler shop.. just in case.

PernReloaded
03-17-15, 05:13 PM
Well, there was actually a small change from 3 to 4 - the tree area isn't broken anymore, and there's a small bit of the fountain. So if there's a major change from 4-5, that's a bonus to me.

queentina3
03-17-15, 05:24 PM
Well, there was actually a small change from 3 to 4 - the tree area isn't broken anymore, and there's a small bit of the fountain. So if there's a major change from 4-5, that's a bonus to me.

I think the change from 4 to 5 was that the trees were fully grown just not flowered yet (that's level 8). From what I could tell the difference between level 5 and 6 is none. I double checked the picture Liloze posted on page 77 to my garden and it seems to be identical, but I could be wrong. LOL

Velella
03-17-15, 05:26 PM
I unfortunately was away when the pink allicorn came up. And the brief fling I had with the wedding one, was just that, brief. One day there, and then not. So suffering from an energy crisis in this tulip event (just got my second wizard school) how does one get an allicorn, other than buying one? I did not get the manticore with the pile of gifts event, and would love to have some mystical creatures in my queendom. I LOVE my purple cow and also Sir Pigglesworth as he drops surprises from time to time. But a magical creature giving energy would be ever so wonderful. I also got a free Knights Hall yesterday, and am afraid to upgrade it as I am worried it will go where the walli went. I have not been a fan of decos as they take up valuable space, but I actually like some of these ones, and will try to make some room. I just hit Level 34 if that makes a difference to getting these lovely creatures and in turn getting a few more tulips.

GarfieldandPookie
03-17-15, 05:33 PM
The Knights hall is a reward from trials and tribute. It will not be taken away.

zaccy678
03-17-15, 07:40 PM
I also got a free Knights Hall yesterday, and am afraid to upgrade it as I am worried it will go where the walli went.

Ohhhhh.... That's so sad!! :(

G&P is correct. You get to keep this one :o

zaccy678
03-17-15, 07:46 PM
As for alicorns, you'll get another Wallicorn once you get to level 40 and complete the wedding quest line.

Other than that, you have to pay for the white ones (assuming you don't have the love shack).
Even if you do have the love shack it's an extremely rare drop for allicorn parts.

vednir
03-17-15, 08:22 PM
The parts to upgrade drop from the garden itself so I see players being able to finish it even if time expires.

*****SW Can you find out if that's the case for us????****

Or if after the event expires, will the garden just drop coins???

Thanks for all you do!

That's never been the case in prior instances. Once an event ends you spend gems or you end with an unfinished building. Anything else would be bad for the game's economy.

meme1098
03-17-15, 08:55 PM
That's never been the case in prior instances. Once an event ends you spend gems or you end with an unfinished building. Anything else would be bad for the game's economy.

Yea...exactly why I hoped SW would check for us.

AuntyRose32
03-17-15, 08:57 PM
Started the day with 730 tulips and ended day five with 889, 159 is my grand total for today. It could be worse. Good night all, I'm off to collect some tulips in my sleep!

CharmOfLea
03-17-15, 10:02 PM
@SW

I just noticed that level 5 garden drops 16 tulips. Second post states 15. Not a big deal, just what u get from ppl working with numbers. :p

kat8rose
03-17-15, 10:30 PM

Is it true that finishing the Tea Party step is pre req for this week's update?!? We need a lvl 8 garden before that step, with the clippers drop rate how realistic is that ...

If a mod could let us know. That would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

newzealander
03-17-15, 11:28 PM
I have build 20 conservatories, am setting the alarm every 2 hours to collect from them (not at night, tho my hubby is playing 4 hours before I wake up), the garden and the troll pit. Also collect from Wizard schools and 2 Allicorns (Wedding and pink). With execive energie I collect from 2 trilliums, multicolored hedge and romantic gazebo, the woodmills, Stables, hatcheries, mines, strawberries, cocoa, Faerie Respite, Summer Gazebo, 2 mills, reindeer Stables, faerie Skunkhouse, harvest pergola, godess tree, bountiful table, Faerie bridge, sir Piglesworth, Pepe and the purple cow. I make chocolate and Royal sundae, and do trades to get rid of execive materials. I make fancy beams and blocks because I have used all my stash.

That's my totall strategy! Nothing magical about is.

I only sped the garden once, for 5 gems.

The garden is lvl 5 now, and I have over 2,300 tulips...

So when you have many recources, and spend a lot of time, it's not that difficult to get enough tulips :) It just requires some dedication and preparation.

That's amazing, Anaboe, and if you can do that, good on you. However, I'm not convinced that having to set the alarm every two hours overnight and having kingdoms full of conservatories, and having us all just repeatedly collecting one thing should be the aim of the game. I'm definitely not keen on the alarm-setting!!

But on the plus side - I have never had to think less when I open the game. Thinking is not required when all you have to do is collect from conservatories!

SpiritWind00
03-17-15, 11:39 PM
@SW

I just noticed that level 5 garden drops 16 tulips. Second post states 15. Not a big deal, just what u get from ppl working with numbers. :p
Thanks I shall update this. Every extra one helps!

Is it true that finishing the Tea Party step is pre req for this week's update?!? We need a lvl 8 garden before that step, with the clippers drop rate how realistic is that ...If a mod could let us know. That would be greatly appreciated! Thanks
Personally I'm not up to this step, but I understand that this step just pops up as the next step as written up in post 2. As to whether or not it's a pre-req, I'll leave that for other players who've finished to answer. From what I've read in the Dialogue Guide, no it's not a pre-Req, but happy to be corrected (in the nicest possible way! Ha!)

Chaotarch
03-18-15, 01:08 AM
Personally I'm not up to this step, but I understand that this step just pops up as the next step as written up in post 2. As to whether or not it's a pre-req, I'll leave that for other players who've finished to answer. From what I've read in the Dialogue Guide, no it's not a pre-Req, but happy to be corrected (in the nicest possible way! Ha!)

tea party last step

jbfps116
03-18-15, 01:11 AM
cruised past the third prize, one lone dragon topiary....
I wonder when the glorious white paths and rainbows the app store screenshots boast are?!?!?!? Hopefully they'll come soon. AND in the app store update for CS it teases "Will you LINE your garden with Alicorn Topiaries?" I got only ONE dragon, and if they give only ONE Alicorn topiary, like Stormie's kingdom shows, I should SUE them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
[lol]

AnniePMH
03-18-15, 01:29 AM
cruised past the third prize, one lone dragon topiary....
I wonder when the glorious white paths and rainbows the app store screenshots boast are?!?!?!? Hopefully they'll come soon. AND in the app store update for CS it teases "Will you LINE your garden with Alicorn Topiaries?" I got only ONE dragon, and if they give only ONE Alicorn topiary, like Stormie's kingdom shows, I should SUE them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
[lol]

I'm with you 100% regarding wanting the white tiles and rainbows! I'll live very happily with only one alicorn topiary though, LOL!:D

jbfps116
03-18-15, 01:46 AM
true, they aren't the best, but the fact remains, they promise plural! We'll see if they false advertised or not in a few weeks!

scotslassuk
03-18-15, 02:21 AM
I am hating this quest with everyday that passes I refuse to sell royal buildings so I can build a load of conservatories!!! I think the drop rate is very unfair ave watered every plant available hardly had a tulip drop grown crops again lucky if I get 2tulips!!! There must be a way you can increase the drop rate am no where near getting second prize!! It's an unfair quest and to visit stormies and see the finished article makes me even more mad😡the topiaries are laughable they must have been clipped by Edward blunt scissor hands!! Can't wait for this to be over and visit nbrs that have more in their kingdom than 24 conservatories!!!😡😡good luck one and all rant over.............for now!!!💋👍👍😡😡💋

Korlcek
03-18-15, 02:28 AM
oh no, Troll king doesn't drop tulips, what is does do though, is to prevent other beasts for spawning.

And I was sooo looking forward when I got the 10th troll essence to forge the Excalibam. Now I have to spend 100e just to get rid of him.

SpiritWind00
03-18-15, 02:45 AM
oh no, Troll king doesn't drop tulips, what is does do though, is to prevent other beasts for spawning.

And I was sooo looking forward when I got the 10th troll essence to forge the Excalibam. Now I have to spend 100e just to get rid of him.

you won't need 100 energy, probably more like about 60. You get heaps of multi hits in one go. They were all like that... so save your energy and get him as quickly as possible. Good luck! :)

happyhoppa
03-18-15, 03:04 AM
For level 3 I was lucky and got the 3 clippers before I got the last needed glove. However I am now stuck on level 4 with 10 gloves and only 1 pair of clippers. Wish my luck would return to me. Nothing you can do about it, I am certainly not buying any or speeding up the garden. What will come, will come (or not ;))

The answer for me was to uninstall and the re-install. Clippers now droppping

55lee55
03-18-15, 03:58 AM
Are we going to have an update as long as this event is running? I am not expecting one this week although it would be nice to have a quest book again.

Can someone explain to me why this is called a Floral Frenzy? Except for the token being a tulip there is not one flower related prize so far and in my experience with this the flowers don't drop at any better rates than crops and substantially less than conservatories, fairy flowerbeds and beastie battles. Why didn't they call it The Wedding Decos that You Never Got Because Sabina and Thurston Eloped While Building a Carriage Pulled by One Wedding Alicorn Frenzy?

At least that would have been a bit more reflective of the truth about the prizes.

I was really looking forward to some nice floral items, not wedding items that mean nothing to those who have not progressed far enough to understand the quickie wedding story, and has left a bad taste in my mouth about taking away my second Alicorn four days after I had her hitched to the carriage. At that point I resolved to store all non-producing items that would remind me of that unpleasant event. I had just about gotten over the worst of the trauma when I read the descriptions of the prizes in this event. Calling the wedding tower a pole has to be the height of laziness coming from the game's producers.

In past events, even when items sat in green slime or were way outsized for the kingdom it was obvious that some thought had gone into making a cohesive event that was related to the pre-event advertising and the prizes made sense. This seems even more absurd when someone went to the trouble of changing the log in screen by putting flowers all over it, contemporary with the requirement to upgrade not only the game itself but in my case it came across as mandatory to update my Apple iOS as well in order to play this Floral Frenzy Event. The flowers don't drop any more often than C*** or cabbage. Where are the Floral and where is the Frenzy?

I still see posts from people wondering why their flowers don't drop tulips! Most of my neighbors who don't read forums seem to at least want to believe that flowers are going to show up sometime. Why try to trick us? This is not a Floral Frenzy in anything but name and a screen change. It is all about wedding decorations! Why didn't they just say so?

Has anyone from Team Lava or Storm8 come to this forum and explained to us exactly why there are no flowers in Floral Frenzy? I haven't read all of the comments so maybe they did but from where I sit the TL/S8 Community Manager's presence is unusually scarce for this event. We are totally dependent upon the information that the Moderators can scrape up and doesn't this seem a bit odd given the history of the CM's taking over the forums during these events to make sure we don't stray from the narrow path and to constantly explain to us why this or that has to be the way it is for the economy in the game? Would it have been that difficult to make some nice non-wedding floral decorations if we were only getting non animated decorations? Some if not many of us who have reached Level 8 of the Castle Garden don't seem to be very happy with the looks of the frozen fountain. I would have been happier myself if they had lost the non-animated water and put some nice rose bushes in the center of the garden instead.

I for one would like to know what this means. I halfway expect the next update to be a yard sale and the announcement of Castle Syory 2, or worse,the retirement of this game now that they added the Wonderland game. I really wonder why apparently no effort has gone into this Event besides the big hype to get us to update the game to get the S8 logo in the game and I cannot see any reason why we were told we had to update our Apple iOS. There is nothing new in Castle Story Land and hasn't been in quite some time.

I feel sorry for the Mods right now because they have the unenviable unpaid job of somehow explaining the unexplainable.

Had TL/S8 been honest and up front about this being a wedding decoration event I would have found it easier to swallow. In my opinion the problem with this is not about the attractiveness of the decorations but that they are inappropriate for this event as advertised.

I would stop collecting at all from things that drop tulips until the conclusion of the event but that would not be fair to the Community, and a main force behind these World Events is the Community involvement. But I don't have to display the prizes in my Kingdom.

Any chance we can have a Floral Frenzy II with flowers, TL/S8, when this is over?

Anaboe
03-18-15, 04:18 AM
Yeah, I'm also in Camp "no clippers" now. Got 10 gloves, and only 3 Clippers. That's quite depressing to be honest. Even more since I need another 10 of them...

*makes a little prayer...

eabrown25
03-18-15, 04:21 AM
I'm focussing on the positive for this event. With about 16days to go there's plenty of time to collect tulips and I don't believe it has been confirmed that all the community prizes are decorations (could be wrong on that though). My goal is to update the castle garden to level 8, as in past events I was never able to do this, usually because I was a lower level player at the time.
The one good thing about this once is if you get your garden updated at a regular rate, as the event goes on all you need to do is collect from that and a few conservatories and there's plenty of energy to work on other goals. All you really need to is regularly visit the gardens and conservatories.
Right now I'm at about 820 tulips. I sped up the garden once to upgrade a level but otherwise haven't had to use gems. good luck everyone!

Anaboe
03-18-15, 04:26 AM
Just crossed my mind, I think Thurston and Sabina needed to have such a quick Wedding because Sabina accidentally got pregnant.

Whoooo! I'm not fond of children or babies, but I like the idea of having a surprise in 9 months :)

katbtodd
03-18-15, 04:52 AM
Yeah, I'm also in Camp "no clippers" now. Got 10 gloves, and only 3 Clippers. That's quite depressing to be honest. Even more since I need another 10 of them...

*makes a little prayer...

I feel your pain, I have 12 gloves and 2 clippers , I have enough glove to get to level 6 but going to wait for my clippers not spending gems to get there time is on our side

violetlove12
03-18-15, 05:09 AM
Sorry for this probably idiotic question... if I will be able to collect 950 tulips and get a community prize, are those tulips will be lost and I will start to 0 in order for me to get further individual price ?

queentina3
03-18-15, 05:12 AM
Sorry for this probably idiotic question... if I will be able to collect 950 tulips and get a community prize, are those tulips will be lost and I will start to 0 in order for me to get further individual price ?

No, you don't lose them as they keep accumulating towards the next individual prize. There's no such thing as a stupid question. :D

From second post in this thread:

Individual Prizes:
1. 350 tulips - bird bath
2. 750 tulips - bundle with 35 wrought iron walls, 10 wrought iron poles, 50 filigree path
3. 1850 tulips - Dragon Topiary
4. 3000 (tbc) tulips - bundle with 50 Filigree Paths, 35 Wrought-Iron Walls and 5 Wrought-Iron Gates. You only receive the Wrought-Iron Poles in the second individual prize.
5. 4600 tulips - Meadow
It has been posted that all of the individual prizes are decorative only.

mehershey
03-18-15, 05:44 AM
Question from Newbie- once I hit 950 tulips, will I be eligible for all community prizes that are earned? I haven't seen anything about needing additional tulips to get later prizes. I've only been playing since November and am trying to complete a bunch of other quest lines right now and trying not to squander resources I'll need elsewhere. Still enjoying my first world event, although can't get past feeling like the fountain looks like those old metal merry-go-rounds you used to see at the playground!

kat8rose
03-18-15, 06:27 AM
tea party last step

it is the last step in the current quest line that started last Thursday. in order to get to the tea party, you need a level 8 garden to complete the step before it. what I am questioning is what I had copied before where someone stated that completing does tea party step is a prerequisite for the update coming this Thursday, March 19. in the US. if so, those of us that do not have a lvl 8 garden, and 150 milk to give/collect will not be eligible for the next update, which a lot of us are hoping will give us moruse tulips ....ugh. hope this is making sense to somebody, if you are not sure of prerequisites, please advise, if you are a player who is sure this is a prerequisite for an upcoming update, please let us know where to find the information. Thanks

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-18-15, 06:33 AM
it is the last step in the current quest line that started last Thursday. in order to get to the tea party, you need a level 8 garden to complete the step before it. what I am questioning is what I had copied before where someone stated that completing does tea party step is a prerequisite for the update coming this Thursday, March 19. in the US. if so, those of us that do not have a lvl 8 garden, and 150 milk to give/collect will not be eligible for the next update, which a lot of us are hoping will give us moruse tulips ....ugh. hope this is making sense to somebody, if you are not sure of prerequisites, please advise, if you are a player who is sure this is a prerequisite for an upcoming update, please let us know where to find the information. Thanks
I think that person was just making a joke, not stating a fact. Nobody knows if the milk/sugar is a prerequisite for Thursday's update because for starters, we don't know if there will even BE an update tomorrow yet. ...and we probably won't know any of that .....until tomorrow. Lol :)

kat8rose
03-18-15, 06:36 AM
I think that person was just making a joke, not stating a fact. Nobody knows if the milk/sugar is a prerequisite for Thursday's update because for starters, we don't know if there will even BE an update tomorrow yet. ...and we probably won't know any of that .....until tomorrow. Lol :)

Thanks! Getting tulip and clipper frenzy in the brain

PernReloaded
03-18-15, 07:06 AM
Question from Newbie- once I hit 950 tulips, will I be eligible for all community prizes that are earned? I haven't seen anything about needing additional tulips to get later prizes. I've only been playing since November and am trying to complete a bunch of other quest lines right now and trying not to squander resources I'll need elsewhere. Still enjoying my first world event, although can't get past feeling like the fountain looks like those old metal merry-go-rounds you used to see at the playground!
Yes, you will get all the community prizes that are earned when you hit 950. Community prizes are community prizes - prizes that all the players have earned once they reach the required tulip amount (or whatever token represents that world event).

scotslassuk
03-18-15, 09:08 AM
I hate this quest with a vengeance and NEVER want to see another TULIP or CONSERVATORY in my life!! This is the worst quest ever!! No thought has gone into this it lacks the one thing promised FLOWER POWER!!! Where are they?? The FLOWERS are as elusive as the TULIPS!!😡😡😡😡

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-18-15, 09:50 AM
.....I wonder when the glorious white paths and rainbows the app store screenshots boast are?!?!?!? Hopefully they'll come soon.......

I'm with you 100% regarding wanting the white tiles and rainbows! .....
Yeahhhhhhhh!...
I'm joining my voice to the chorus of the masses! (Well, if you consider 2 people to be a "mass", lol)
Where ARE those pretties?!

I truly thought we'd see a $4.99 or $7.99 (or more likely, $9.99, lol) packet show up yesterday for St. Pat's, offering maybe 50 white tiles, 10 rainbows and some of the dang elusive rose bouquet, lining that one path on the app pic.
No such luck, I guess. Hmphf. :/
Maybe tomorrow???

Jennerwein1
03-18-15, 10:21 AM
55lee55: I think the flowers will show up with next event: " Sabina and Thurton's mad Easter Egg Hunt" . Only instead of eggs they will find the flowers. Or maybe they will find wedding bouquets ... Or maybe they will finally have the bachelor party they did not have before the wedding. Now THAT could be an event, lol. ( leaving the rest to your imagination :p)

meme1098
03-18-15, 10:43 AM
Yeahhhhhhhh!...
I'm joining my voice to the chorus of the masses! (Well, if you consider 2 people to be a "mass", lol)
Where ARE those pretties?!

I truly thought we'd see a $4.99 or $7.99 (or more likely, $9.99, lol) packet show up yesterday for St. Pat's, offering maybe 50 white tiles, 10 rainbows and some of the dang elusive rose bouquet, lining that one path on the app pic.
No such luck, I guess. Hmphf. :/
Maybe tomorrow???

See...and I thought the paths we'd get would be those light-colored ones. I do like the fancy schmancy ones but where are the ones pictured???? As well as the rainbow???? And those darn elusive rose bushes from the non-wedding???

Now there's 3 of us questioning??? Lol

Here's my take on the event name: frenzy ⇒ our urgency in collecting the tulip(flower part of that name) Don't think the name has anything to do with rewards this time around.

idrispad
03-18-15, 11:02 AM
The filigree path tiles are useless as they only pattern match horizontally. Really disappointing!

Seriously700
03-18-15, 11:31 AM
I would be shocked if the community prizes turn out to be more than decorations.

I do think TL would be publicizing it if that were the case. After all the complaints about the midsummer pyre event decorations, when the Halloween event started, TL announced how they heard our feedback and proceeded to list all the functional prizes. In my mind, no announcement means no drops from this event's prizes.

Also, I think that for the most part the hardest item to achieve is the 5th individual prize. If you really want to encourage gem speeding, you make that prize the best one - like the cauldron from Halloween. I don't think they'd make a community prize an awesome drop item while the 5th individual is decoration.

That said, I am kind of amazed that after all the negative feedback from pyre event that they'd create another decoration-only event

PikaSquirrel
03-18-15, 11:34 AM
Are we going to have an update as long as this event is running? I am not expecting one this week although it would be nice to have a quest book again.

Can someone explain to me why this is called a Floral Frenzy? Except for the token being a tulip there is not one flower related prize so far and in my experience with this the flowers don't drop at any better rates than crops and substantially less than conservatories, fairy flowerbeds and beastie battles. Why didn't they call it The Wedding Decos that You Never Got Because Sabina and Thurston Eloped While Building a Carriage Pulled by One Wedding Alicorn Frenzy?

At least that would have been a bit more reflective of the truth about the prizes.

I was really looking forward to some nice floral items, not wedding items that mean nothing to those who have not progressed far enough to understand the quickie wedding story, and has left a bad taste in my mouth about taking away my second Alicorn four days after I had her hitched to the carriage. At that point I resolved to store all non-producing items that would remind me of that unpleasant event. I had just about gotten over the worst of the trauma when I read the descriptions of the prizes in this event. Calling the wedding tower a pole has to be the height of laziness coming from the game's producers.

In past events, even when items sat in green slime or were way outsized for the kingdom it was obvious that some thought had gone into making a cohesive event that was related to the pre-event advertising and the prizes made sense. This seems even more absurd when someone went to the trouble of changing the log in screen by putting flowers all over it, contemporary with the requirement to upgrade not only the game itself but in my case it came across as mandatory to update my Apple iOS as well in order to play this Floral Frenzy Event. The flowers don't drop any more often than C*** or cabbage. Where are the Floral and where is the Frenzy?

I still see posts from people wondering why their flowers don't drop tulips! Most of my neighbors who don't read forums seem to at least want to believe that flowers are going to show up sometime. Why try to trick us? This is not a Floral Frenzy in anything but name and a screen change. It is all about wedding decorations! Why didn't they just say so?

Has anyone from Team Lava or Storm8 come to this forum and explained to us exactly why there are no flowers in Floral Frenzy? I haven't read all of the comments so maybe they did but from where I sit the TL/S8 Community Manager's presence is unusually scarce for this event. We are totally dependent upon the information that the Moderators can scrape up and doesn't this seem a bit odd given the history of the CM's taking over the forums during these events to make sure we don't stray from the narrow path and to constantly explain to us why this or that has to be the way it is for the economy in the game? Would it have been that difficult to make some nice non-wedding floral decorations if we were only getting non animated decorations? Some if not many of us who have reached Level 8 of the Castle Garden don't seem to be very happy with the looks of the frozen fountain. I would have been happier myself if they had lost the non-animated water and put some nice rose bushes in the center of the garden instead.

I for one would like to know what this means. I halfway expect the next update to be a yard sale and the announcement of Castle Syory 2, or worse,the retirement of this game now that they added the Wonderland game. I really wonder why apparently no effort has gone into this Event besides the big hype to get us to update the game to get the S8 logo in the game and I cannot see any reason why we were told we had to update our Apple iOS. There is nothing new in Castle Story Land and hasn't been in quite some time.

I feel sorry for the Mods right now because they have the unenviable unpaid job of somehow explaining the unexplainable.

Had TL/S8 been honest and up front about this being a wedding decoration event I would have found it easier to swallow. In my opinion the problem with this is not about the attractiveness of the decorations but that they are inappropriate for this event as advertised.

I would stop collecting at all from things that drop tulips until the conclusion of the event but that would not be fair to the Community, and a main force behind these World Events is the Community involvement. But I don't have to display the prizes in my Kingdom.

Any chance we can have a Floral Frenzy II with flowers, TL/S8, when this is over?

Thanks for your feedback! The rewards from this event are not related to the previous wedding themed update. The prizes you receive from this event are flower related. Once you fully upgrade the Castle Garden, it becomes a beautiful garden with flowers added to them. The Wrought-Iron items all have flowers on them. So you're still getting floral themed items! :)

In the second post, there is a list of flowers that do drop Tulips for the event. Please keep in mind that you won't receive Tulips from every collection. Here's a list of flowers that will drop Tulips:

Flowers: Iceland Poppy Patch, Talinum Auranticum, White Trillium, Blue-Flower Penstemon, Rocket Larkspur, Red Trillium, Multi-Color Hedge, Faerie Flowerbed

dragon2046
03-18-15, 11:37 AM
Pika can u tell us what if anything the garden will drop after this event? And it appears all items are decoration this event. Is that the case or will one of the items drop something like the cauldron ? Any answers would be appreciated. Thanks :)

Seriously700
03-18-15, 11:38 AM
On another note, I'm very curious to see if we will get any additional quests tomorrow to earn tulips. We did get some during the midsummer pyre event but not the Halloween event, so I guess there's no guarantee.

I would love some optional quests to offload my maxed out piles of seeds, manure and boar pelts. ��

I don't really understand why the tea time goal of giving 120 milk doesn't reward you with flowers. I'm thinking that was just an oversight. The attention to detail on this event has been very uneven.

meme1098
03-18-15, 11:45 AM
Pika can u tell us what if anything the garden will drop after this event? And it appears all items are decoration this event. Is that the case or will one of the items drop something like the cauldron ? Any answers would be appreciated. Thanks :)

I was wondering about the drops, too, after the event is over.

On another note, I'm very curious to see if we will get any additional quests tomorrow to earn tulips. We did get some during the midsummer pyre event but not the Halloween event, so I guess there's no guarantee.

I would love some optional quests to offload my maxed out piles of seeds, manure and boar pelts. ��

I don't really understand why the tea time goal of giving 120 milk doesn't reward you with flowers. I'm thinking that was just an oversight. The attention to detail on this event has been very uneven.

So no bundle of tulips after completion of the entire goal? Huh? Someone forgot, me thinks!
Was this done by design??:confused:

camber16
03-18-15, 11:47 AM
Just collected three tulips. My tulip number stayed the same. Not the first time they havent been added to my tulip count.

reliquary
03-18-15, 11:50 AM
Thanks for your feedback! The rewards from this event are not related to the previous wedding themed update. The prizes you receive from this event are flower related. Once you fully upgrade the Castle Garden, it becomes a beautiful garden with flowers added to them. The Wrought-Iron items all have flowers on them. So you're still getting floral themed items! :)

In the second post, there is a list of flowers that do drop Tulips for the event. Please keep in mind that you won't receive Tulips from every collection. Here's a list of flowers that will drop Tulips:

Flowers: Iceland Poppy Patch, Talinum Auranticum, White Trillium, Blue-Flower Penstemon, Rocket Larkspur, Red Trillium, Multi-Color Hedge, Faerie Flowerbed

Ok, I'm gonna ask the most obvious question......

Why does it say on the flip side of the storage icon that they "commemorate the wedding"???

And another obvious question.......why are ALL the rewards just decorations?

meme1098
03-18-15, 11:54 AM
Just collected three tulips. My tulip number stayed the same. Not the first time they havent been added to my tulip count.

Did you make note of your tulip count before the tap? Once you tap it's instantly added, not when you collect.
If that's the case, post in the Bugs thread so someone can see you're experiencing a problem with your tulip count.

sugarpinch
03-18-15, 11:58 AM
Help!!! I have only gotten 1 #%!?*% clipper this whole time!

Mylania
03-18-15, 12:04 PM

Pika: Not complaining, just wondering. If these rewards aren't related to the wedding, why does the description on the back of each in storage say they are?

Bird bath: commemorating Thurston and Sabina's special day
Tiles: walk down the aisle with this beautiful path
Wrought iron stuff all mentions wedding.

Also, can you please let us know if the garden will drop anything useful after the event? Thinking of stopping at level 7 since the water isn't animated, but will go to 8 if it drops something besides coins.

Thanks

katbtodd
03-18-15, 12:16 PM
Help!!! I have only gotten 1 #%!?*% clipper this whole time!

The clipper are droping at a very slow rate ..thinking I get 12 gloves to one clippers

mehershey
03-18-15, 12:33 PM
I wonder if clipper drop rate is at all linked to level or overall purchases/storage. I'm a fairly new player and only at level 32 and I have gotten a clipper with nearly every garden drop (now watch, I'm probably jinxing myself). I've upgraded every garden level with 2-3 extra clippers toward the next level. Wonder why that is.

queentina3
03-18-15, 12:48 PM

A beautiful garden with flowers is debatable when the water is frozen and not animated, just sayin'.

What wedding are these prizes in reference to if not Thurston and Sabina? Also, flowers are almost always found at weddings, so just because they have flowers on them doesn't make them applicable to Flower Frenzy and not applicable to the wedding. The regular blue/white towers and the serenade (pink/white) towers that attach to the other type of walls also have flowers, so I guess those could've been considered as prizes as well. :rolleyes:

Filigree Path - info - Walk down the aisle with this beautiful path.
Wrought-Iron-Wall - info - Prepare your kingdom for any wedding with a lovely Wedding Fence.
Wrought-Iron-Gate -info - A gate for your kingdom (and matches the walls/poles so obviously is part of the wedding though they thankfully didn't mention it on the back of the card in this instance)
Wrought-Iron-Pole - info - Add a little love to your kingdom with a beautifully adorned Wedding Tower.

So, needless to say either they were for the wedding or someone in your development team mislabeled them. Maybe you should go back to them and have them fix that, since you want to claim they aren't for the wedding, hmmm......;)

PikaSquirrel
03-18-15, 01:09 PM
Sorry for the confusion. :( I meant they weren't related to those updates as these items are obtained from the event that is going on and isn't part of the wedding storyline.

The Castle Gardens will drop Coins and XP after the event is over. Also, we have forwarded your feedback on having more items that drop items instead of decorations.

PernReloaded
03-18-15, 01:33 PM
I wonder if clipper drop rate is at all linked to level or overall purchases/storage. I'm a fairly new player and only at level 32 and I have gotten a clipper with nearly every garden drop (now watch, I'm probably jinxing myself). I've upgraded every garden level with 2-3 extra clippers toward the next level. Wonder why that is.

This is really where I'm at - I've been getting clippers almost every drop, and I'm at level 29. I haven't had to delay upgrading waiting on them at all. I'm waiting to upgrade to level six not because I need clippers, but because I need seven more collections for all the garden gloves.

OH. And for my progress on the whole event, I ought to reach 750 or so by tonight. I think I'll end up unlocking the community prizes in two days. Not too shabby, all things considered.

EDIT: And since I still am at a level where coins are /greatly appreciated/, I'll leave the Castle Gardens out for a while. I really, really need to work on expanding, however, since I'm really squeezed for space!

sugarpinch
03-18-15, 01:37 PM
. Hope you didnt get jinxed!😳

I'm a level 50.. As usual this kind of thing is very frustrating.

katbtodd
03-18-15, 01:41 PM
Can't believe we all are working this hard just for decorations that we just don't have room for.We want And need useful stuff .You would of thought TL/S8 would of know this through the prya event ,They said that was a trail run and just deco would not happen again, If the garden drops just coin, it will go into storage along with a lot of the other stuff ,

labsandboxers
03-18-15, 02:07 PM
Ditto just hit over one thousand. I don't plan on upgrading past 7 either since there is no continued drops and non animation

midsom
03-18-15, 02:37 PM
So the prizes are all decorations, what a waste of time and resources, I certainly hope the feedback gets through this time.

Jennerwein1
03-18-15, 03:07 PM
I will get to where I can get without speeding up with gems on the garden. Then it goes into storage. Just made lvl 5, not much change there, now need 5 more clippers. Aaaah!!!

Liloze
03-18-15, 04:02 PM
It is a let down, everything being deco! And NOT Animated to ice the cake!
How many times we need to repeat ourselves?
We need buildings to DROP USEFUL items!
We don't have space for deco, and where's TL/S8 promise, that future community events will not only be for deco?
I will stop upgrading the garden on level 7, I don't need neither coins nor experience!
So disappointed after all the excitement :(
Where is my rainbow? Rose Bush? As long as it is a "Deco Frenzy" why not include them?

Shezzowickked
03-18-15, 04:24 PM
Hi. Is there a particular flower that only drops purple petal?

GarfieldandPookie
03-18-15, 04:30 PM
The Rocket Larkspur drops purple petals.

mreames
03-18-15, 04:31 PM
The rocket larkspur will drop only purple petals. 500 coins in the market if you don't have any.

Hi. Is there a particular flower that only drops purple petal?

Shezzowickked
03-18-15, 05:06 PM
Thank you :) :rolleyes:

larisata
03-18-15, 05:43 PM
I would be shocked if the community prizes turn out to be more than decorations.

I do think TL would be publicizing it if that were the case. After all the complaints about the midsummer pyre event decorations, when the Halloween event started, TL announced how they heard our feedback and proceeded to list all the functional prizes. In my mind, no announcement means no drops from this event's prizes.

Also, I think that for the most part the hardest item to achieve is the 5th individual prize. If you really want to encourage gem speeding, you make that prize the best one - like the cauldron from Halloween. I don't think they'd make a community prize an awesome drop item while the 5th individual is decoration.

That said, I am kind of amazed that after all the negative feedback from pyre event that they'd create another decoration-only event

I agree. I have a faint, faint hope that the hideous topiary Weed Ali will drop something useful. If it doesn't, then I don't see the point of this tedious event. Unless it is just to positively impact the game's economy.

queentina3
03-18-15, 05:59 PM
I agree. I have a faint, faint hope that the hideous topiary Weed Ali will drop something useful. If it doesn't, then I don't see the point of this tedious event. Unless it is just to positively impact the game's economy.

It doesn't and it won't, TL has already confirmed that ALL prizes (individual and community) are decoration only. :(

LetsPlayAgain
03-18-15, 06:00 PM
Don't give up hope, it says that all individual prizes are deco only, maybe, hopefully, the community prizes will drop something useful....please, please TL.

55lee55
03-18-15, 06:03 PM

Thanks for an answer from a Community Manager Pika.

Despite your assertion that the rewards are not Wedding themed, I took screenshots of each one as well as the description on the back and every one but the Castle Garden, which is not a prize BTW, is indeed a Wedding related item. The "Poles" are described as Wedding Towers, etc. The Birdbath has no flowers on it. The tiles are a filigree made for couples to walk down the aisle, and are not flower related. Assuming that you are using a magnifying glass, I'll take your word for it that there might be some flowers interspersed somewhere within some of the decorations commenting the Wedding of Sabina and Thurston according to the description of the items. I have to disagree with you when you state that they are not Wedding related. I admit I have not received the Community prizes and I cannot see the description on the supposed "meadow", but sorry, saying it doesn't make it so Pika.

TL was even so lazy that they did not remove the wedding descriptions from the back of the items, at least when I took the screenshots the day before yesterday. If they have since been changed to call them flowers, the point is that a Rose is a Rose but a Wedding Tower is not a Pole.

While I agree and said so that flowers occasionally drop tulip tokens, so do crops that are not flowers, Conservatories, Monsters, and the Fairy Flowerbed which is primarily a Fairy item. I have seen no evidence that the flowers you listed drop tulips ar a greater rate than the non floral crops or items, and the Monsters drop at a much better rate than either the flowers or the crops.

Even with a magnifying glass I was unable to find any flowers on the filigree wedding aisle tiles. Those are part of the package for two personal prizes, including the wedding fence and wedding towers are part of the first fence related prize.

I did not simply post without documenting for myself that the personal items I have received as prizes in this event are indeed described as Wedding Items or were meant to celebrate the Wedding of Sabina and Thurston.

Again, if it is not clear to Team Lava, let me make it clear. I can only speak for myself, but I am not stupid person. I have a college education and have been able to read and understand what I read for the past at least say 56 years. I know what a wedding is, having attended some, and they are not primarily floral occasions. If flowers are carried by the Bride or adorn some decorations, I have never once been the slightest bit confused between a wedding and a flower party! Your explanation insults my intelligence. You may be well meaning but understand that no matter who TL might consider to be their target audience for Castle Story, I have not met any player dumb enough to call something that is described as a lovely Wedding Tower to adorn your kingdom to not be a wedding item, and instead be a pole. Granted I have not met everyone who plays Castle Story, but the people I know who play are intelligent, thinking human beings who can read and understand the description on the reverse sie of the items and when they are described as a Wedding Fence, or a Wedding Tower, I understand the basic concept. II think I can say with confidence that everyone I have met here understands the concept. I assume that you don't, Pika, from the answer you gave me.

Again to paraphrase the idea, a Flower is a Flower but a Wedding Item is not a Flower. The fact that there are a few tiny flowers scattered upon the Castle Garden do not turn Wedding items into Floral items and even if TL has or does change the descriptions, the fact remains that they are indeed Wedding Items.

Would you care to try again to explain why Wedding Items and Items whose descriptions indicate that they are meant to celebrate Sabina and Thurston's Wedding are in any way a Floral Frenzy? This time please take into account that I am not stupid.

I do appreciate that finally I hear from TL, but please, tell the truth. Man (or Woman) up and admit that TL tried to pull a fast one but forgot to add recognizable flowers and change the descriptions on the items used as prizes for this Event. Please explain why I was led to believe that in order to participate in this so called Floral Frenzy that is anything but Floral or a Frenzy, that it was mandatory to download an update to Castle Story AND to update my Apple device to the latest iOS update as well?

I cannot speak for others, but I would like a truthful explanation. If it was a last minute attempt to make us load the Storm8 Logo and Apple iOS update, admit it please. If TL took what they had to put together a quickie event and forgot to at the very least change the descriptions before releasing them and forgot to write some sort of Floral Frenzy dialogue into the event, just admit it. TL had no problems admitting they made a mistake by giving me a second Wedding Alicorn, and they fixed their mistake by stealing into my Kingdom four days later and removing it in the night.

I would like to see a fix for this by returning the gems I and others spent to speed up this event in anticipation of Floral Frenzy Items and an apology for assuming that I am stupid enough to buy your response above when I have documented screenshots of the descriptions of the Wedding Items which you now deny are Wedding items. Come on, if you can steal my Wedding Alicorn, you can admit the mistake with this fraudulent Event and fix the damage by returning my speed gems. Alternatively, Team Lava could admit their culpability in this action, provide us with attractive Floral Items to make up for foisting Unused Wdding items on us, and at least animate the Castle Garden and have it drop something of value after the need for obtaining gloves and clippers is past. All this would require, Pila, is the truth and some extra work for your artists who by rights you should have had producing floral items to begin with for this Floral Frenzy.

Does TL care to try again to tell the truth and fix the lie? Or are we to be left to continue to speculate in the face of TL's untruthful explanation or more silence. I do admire you Pika for making an attempt, but please try again with the truth.

I am not buying this untruthful explanation, sorry :( I am tough enough to take the truth and smart enough to understand it ;)

queentina3
03-18-15, 06:04 PM
Don't give up hope, it says that all individual prizes are deco only, maybe, hopefully, the community prizes will drop something useful....please, please TL.

Sorry for the confusion. :( I meant they weren't related to those updates as these items are obtained from the event that is going on and isn't part of the wedding storyline.

The Castle Gardens will drop Coins and XP after the event is over. Also, we have forwarded your feedback on having more items that drop items instead of decorations.

That pretty much confirmed that ALL prizes are decoration only. The Castle Garden is dropping coins and XP and as you can see, there was no mention that the others dropped anything. In fact, Pika specifically stated that it would be forwarded on that we WANT them to drop something.

reliquary
03-18-15, 06:17 PM

2nd day of this event, (when I had just purchased my 19th conservatory) it was known that they were all decorations.
*big sigh* I felt like a sucker.
But I'm trudging along cause I have no other goals and "for the community"

The dragon topiary looks weird and "doesn't really look right" because of the overhead view we have and the background behind it is also green...I'm sure the Ali one will look blobby too.

I'm sorry that some had/have hopes that one of these event items will drop something.....I guess we didn't scream loud enough last time this happened that it was super lame.

Why should we hafta say it twice? It would be obvious to anyone who tests/plays the game....

tuffyjkitten
03-18-15, 06:21 PM
Hit the 950 needed for community prizes this morning. And at the same time my garden stopped dropping clippers. I had been getting 1 on every collection previously. Coincidence?

Daph499
03-18-15, 06:24 PM
On Android CS, when I click on the event icon in the upper right, it says Midsummer Pyre Festival, not Floral Frenzy. I expected that it was an error, and would be fixed, but several days in, it still says the same.

reliquary
03-18-15, 06:26 PM
Thanks for an answer from a Community Manager Pika.

Despite your assertion that the rewards are not Wedding themed, I took screenshots of each one as well as the description on the back and every one but the Castle Garden, which is not a prize BTW, is indeed a Wedding related item. The "Poles" are described as Wedding Towers, etc. The Birdbath has no flowers on it. The tiles are a filigree made for couples to walk down the aisle, and are not flower related. Assuming that you are using a magnifying glass, I'll take your word for it that there might be some flowers interspersed somewhere within some of the decorations commenting the Wedding of Sabina and Thurston according to the description of the items. I have to disagree with you when you state that they are not Wedding related. I admit I have not received the Community prizes and I cannot see the description on the supposed "meadow", but sorry, saying it doesn't make it so Pika.

TL was even so lazy that they did not remove the wedding descriptions from the back of the items, at least when I took the screenshots the day before yesterday. If they have since been changed to call them flowers, the point is that a Rose is a Rose but a Wedding Tower is not a Pole.

While I agree and said so that flowers occasionally drop tulip tokens, so do crops that are not flowers, Conservatories, Monsters, and the Fairy Flowerbed which is primarily a Fairy item. I have seen no evidence that the flowers you listed drop tulips ar a greater rate than the non floral crops or items, and the Monsters drop at a much better rate than either the flowers or the crops.

Even with a magnifying glass I was unable to find any flowers on the filigree wedding aisle tiles. Those are part of the package for two personal prizes, including the wedding fence and wedding towers are part of the first fence related prize.

I did not simply post without documenting for myself that the personal items I have received as prizes in this event are indeed described as Wedding Items or were meant to celebrate the Wedding of Sabina and Thurston.

Again, if it is not clear to Team Lava, let me make it clear. I can only speak for myself, but I am not stupid person. I have a college education and have been able to read and understand what I read for the past at least say 56 years. I know what a wedding is, having attended some, and they are not primarily floral occasions. If flowers are carried by the Bride or adorn some decorations, I have never once been the slightest bit confused between a wedding and a flower party! Your explanation insults my intelligence. You may be well meaning but understand that no matter who TL might consider to be their target audience for Castle Story, I have not met any player dumb enough to call something that is described as a lovely Wedding Tower to adorn your kingdom to not be a wedding item, and instead be a pole. Granted I have not met everyone who plays Castle Story, but the people I know who play are intelligent, thinking human beings who can read and understand the description on the reverse sie of the items and when they are described as a Wedding Fence, or a Wedding Tower, I understand the basic concept. II think I can say with confidence that everyone I have met here understands the concept. I assume that you don't, Pika, from the answer you gave me.

Again to paraphrase the idea, a Flower is a Flower but a Wedding Item is not a Flower. The fact that there are a few tiny flowers scattered upon the Castle Garden do not turn Wedding items into Floral items and even if TL has or does change the descriptions, the fact remains that they are indeed Wedding Items.

Would you care to try again to explain why Wedding Items and Items whose descriptions indicate that they are meant to celebrate Sabina and Thurston's Wedding are in any way a Floral Frenzy? This time please take into account that I am not stupid.

I do appreciate that finally I hear from TL, but please, tell the truth. Man (or Woman) up and admit that TL tried to pull a fast one but forgot to add recognizable flowers and change the descriptions on the items used as prizes for this Event. Please explain why I was led to believe that in order to participate in this so called Floral Frenzy that is anything but Floral or a Frenzy, that it was mandatory to download an update to Castle Story AND to update my Apple device to the latest iOS update as well?

I cannot speak for others, but I would like a truthful explanation. If it was a last minute attempt to make us load the Storm8 Logo and Apple iOS update, admit it please. If TL took what they had to put together a quickie event and forgot to at the very least change the descriptions before releasing them and forgot to write some sort of Floral Frenzy dialogue into the event, just admit it. TL had no problems admitting they made a mistake by giving me a second Wedding Alicorn, and they fixed their mistake by stealing into my Kingdom four days later and removing it in the night.

I would like to see a fix for this by returning the gems I and others spent to speed up this event in anticipation of Floral Frenzy Items and an apology for assuming that I am stupid enough to buy your response above when I have documented screenshots of the descriptions of the Wedding Items which you now deny are Wedding items. Come on, if you can steal my Wedding Alicorn, you can admit the mistake with this fraudulent Event and fix the damage by returning my speed gems. Alternatively, Team Lava could admit their culpability in this action, provide us with attractive Floral Items to make up for foisting Unused Wdding items on us, and at least animate the Castle Garden and have it drop something of value after the need for obtaining gloves and clippers is past. All this would require, Pila, is the truth and some extra work for your artists who by rights you should have had producing floral items to begin with for this Floral Frenzy.

Does TL care to try again to tell the truth and fix the lie? Or are we to be left to continue to speculate in the face of TL's untruthful explanation or more silence. I do admire you Pika for making an attempt, but please try again with the truth.

I am not buying this untruthful explanation, sorry :( I am tough enough to take the truth and smart enough to understand it ;)

AMEN!

Just went to store the dragon topiary...guess what it said!?!

"To commemorate Sabrina and Thurstons special day"

GarfieldandPookie
03-18-15, 06:27 PM
This forum should be blowing up with outrage right now. Pika lied to us! When the description is right on the back, you cannot claim it belongs to something else. Do you think we cannot read? Wow! So, first you lie to us and then you insult our intelligence. I cannot believe this is the response they give when caught red handed. W-alicorn gate was bad enough but at least they didn't try to tell us we imagined buying the Alicorn and that they didn't take anything back. I said this after the Wedding Alicorn was illegally taken and I will say it again that we as a community must unite and do something about this dishonesty!

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-18-15, 06:40 PM

Pika ~ thanks for trying to make a stab at it but.. LOL!, who is making you say that stock apology? Lol, We. are. NOT. confuuuuuuused, lol. We *know* these items are being obtained from this Floral Frenzy Event and we're obviously not working on the wedding storyline. We are not confused about where they're coming from. We're asking why does the back of the cards for these event prizes *say* they're associated with the (unrelated!) wedding, if they're not (although obviously at some point *were* planned to be) related to the wedding storyline. It's not a matter of CONFUSION on our part, lol....it appears to just be a matter of someone not rewriting the back of the cards before pulling them from the wedding storyline for which they were INTENDED and putting them into this world event instead, lol.

Thanks for forwarding our feedback over, but this is part of what glimmergate wrote in the first post for the Halloween event:

......We also heard your feedback from the last event and have some cool functional prizes to earn:
...and then she went on to tell us details about the awesome, useful items we were gonna win.
So, with that, what happened this time? Our previous feedback from Pyre Fest was implemented for H'ween but then was FORGOTTEN in the mere 5 months *since* H'ween and now it has to be passed back over to some unseen forces AGAIN for the *next* event? I don't really expect to receive an answer but WHAT on Earth is going on over there in Cali??? lol

PS. How is a meadow with a tiny hobbit house on it floral themed? (Just cuz it has flowers sprinkled in the grass? lol)

PSS ... either it's late or the absurdity of it all is starting to get to me because I am close to uncontrollable laughter now, LOLOL!

55lee55
03-18-15, 06:46 PM

I am not at all confused Pika, except as to why Team Lava is trying to pull something on us with this misnamed, misrepresented Wedding Item prizes for a Community Event named "Flower Frenzy"! Where are the flowers? The fact that flowers drop tokens is immaterial as they don't drop them any more often than crops that aren't flowers, and less often than when fighting Monsters. TL lied to us about this event, and are still lying about it. There is no ongoing wedding Pika! Sabina and Thurston have already tied the knot so providing us with tiles to make a lovely aisle for them to walk down when they are probably back from their honeymoon already is too little too late. They have already been married! It can't get clearer than that for those of us who were able to do the wedding update, although this has to be a head scratcher for those who might not know who we are even talking about. Do you actually play this game Pila? I suggest it before you make such statements.

Apparently I am not the only one not buying the "These aren't Wedding" Items party line.

Just admit the truth and fix it! If TL could "fix" the Wedding Alicorn four days after It was happily situated in my kingdom and the wedding was over, they can fix this. Refuting the obvious does not help with Team Lava's credibility.

There is no update planned for this week, at least the last time I checked the thread which was still locked, but I doubt that there is a planned update to have us find eggs with flowers in them or any other delightfully creative ideas from players who seem to be more creative concerning what a Flower Frenzy should be than the actual dull release of unused Wedding items under the TL/Storm8 purview.

I have almost earned the second to last personal prize and will without effort be able to collect the last prize. I don't see room for redemption here and no update that might be currently planned can fix this now. I have the frozen fountain, and I am at level 50 so a few coins and XP are useless to me. I feel even more *****ed by this Event after the official TL response :(

queentina3
03-18-15, 06:48 PM

I think I understand what Pika is trying to get across to all of us. She isn't saying they aren't related to the actual wedding of Thurston and Sabina, as obviously they are according to the descriptions, but they can't be OBTAINED via that storyline. They can only be OBTAINED via this event. That is why they aren't related, at least in TL's mind. If they were related then you'd be able to OBTAIN them via the storyline, and you can't.

And I still agree with everyone else, that this isn't really a FLOWER FRENZY. It is just TL's way of pawning off the additional wedding items that they KNOW many customers wouldn't have purchased otherwise as they were turning their back on the entire wedding. I wonder how many people DIDN'T take advantage of that offer a few weeks ago, you know the bundle package that was an update but not an update at the same time? Maybe not many and that is why we're getting these WEDDING items as a WORLD EVENT. :)

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-18-15, 06:53 PM
BINGO, queentina3! lol

midsom
03-18-15, 06:58 PM
I think I understand what Pika is trying to get across to all of us. She isn't saying they aren't related to the actual wedding of Thurston and Sabina, as obviously they are according to the descriptions, but they can't be OBTAINED via that storyline. They can only be OBTAINED via this event. That is why they aren't related, at least in TL's mind. If they were related then you'd be able to OBTAIN them via the storyline, and you can't.

And I still agree with everyone else, that this isn't really a FLOWER FRENZY. It is just TL's way of pawning off the additional wedding items that they KNOW many customers wouldn't have purchased otherwise as they were turning their back on the entire wedding. I wonder how many people DIDN'T take advantage of that offer a few weeks ago, you know the bundle package that was an update but not an update at the same time? Maybe not many and that is why we're getting these WEDDING items as a WORLD EVENT. :)

So they are wedding items but they are only obtainable through this event, four weeks after the wedding and renamed floral frenzy?

Queenzod
03-18-15, 07:04 PM
Y'all are going to work yourselves into a Furious Frenzy, lol, and then they'll close this thread. I've come to the conclusion that TL doesn't care, will never care, and we can't make them care. So, I play the game and try not to get upset about their stoopy behaviors. But, go ahead and rant if it makes you feel better. :). I still think nothing's going to change.

Jennerwein1
03-18-15, 07:31 PM
Y'all are going to work yourselves into a Furious Frenzy, lol, and then they'll close this thread. I've come to the conclusion that TL doesn't care, will never care, and we can't make them care. So, I play the game and try not to get upset about their stoopy behaviors. But, go ahead and rant if it makes you feel better. :). I still think nothing's going to change.
Agree. They won't care, so I just play along to where I can get WITHOUT spending any gems. Even one gem would be a waste! This game used to be fun, but not anymore! Who knows what happened, probably change in personnel. And it is not working. But, luckily, this is not real life, just a game. And I can spend my discretionary income elsewhere. Where it is more appreciated. I still think there should be a bachelor party event, considering everything else has been backwards with this whole wedding ordeal. TL, either shape up, or I am shipping out (and taking my $$ with me).

reliquary
03-18-15, 08:31 PM
Lol.....so uhh...is there gonna be any chance of an update/extra tulip goal tomorrow?...lol
Speculations?

queentina3
03-18-15, 08:44 PM
So they are wedding items but they are only obtainable through this event, four weeks after the wedding and renamed floral frenzy?

Of course they are wedding items, no matter what TL tries to claim. The back of the information cards clearly state they were for the wedding and I doubt that it was a mistake putting that on there. It was a mistake not REMOVING that information before giving us access to the prizes. LMAO!!

Wait wut? There was NOT a wedding in my kingdom....Princess Sabrina threw a hissy fit and went "runaway"

She is still inconsolable and fell off the "wonky and one sided" wagon....look at her, she's barely able to totter around!

*spits soda all over monitor*

That is great! LMAO!!! In my kingdom when she sees Thurston coming she turns and starts walking away from him. I've watched it happen dozen of times and I can't help but chuckle and think about the Ali-knapping and non-wedding in most kingdoms.

Of course nothing's going to change. It never does. But it does feel good to rant a little and get it off my chest. Now I'm done and can move forward again in playing the game and gathering Tulips for non-dropping decorations. ;)

tuffyjkitten
03-18-15, 08:51 PM
Of course we are confused....we are always confused! We are confused when we spend gems on something we didn't intend to buy. We are confused because we don't know how to properly sync our game so as to not have battles reset in Dragon Story or Fantasy Forest Story. We are confused when we read descriptions that clearly say WEDDING and seem to think they are wedding related, especially when no wedding has taken place in many of our realms yet and are supposed to be participating in an event concerning foreign dignitaries visiting gardens.

We are the most confused when we expect a straight answer in response to our queries and complaints.

AuntyRose32
03-18-15, 08:52 PM
Started my day with 889 tulips and ended day six with 1,066 tulips...177 collected in total today. I'm still disappointed with how few tulips drop from actual flowers, anyway nuff said about that. Good night all.

PrincessCupOButter
03-18-15, 09:24 PM
I think what happened was, TL didn't plan a Valentine's event, so they hastily threw the wedding update at us and passed it off as the Valentine's event. Unfortunately, because it was released earlier than originally planned, they had us build the gazebo AFTER the wedding. Then, the "Wedding Frenzy" world event, which WOULD HAVE led us perfectly up to the actual wedding, was simply renamed "Flower Frenzy", thus, all the wedding decorations as prizes. Maybe the visiting dignitaries were meant to end up as wedding guests, otherwise they don't fit in anywhere that I can tell.
Of course, I MAY just be CONFUSED about it all. That's entirely possible since I am still trying to figure out why beasts drop more tulips than actual flowers do in a FLORAL event.
That said, yes I'm still playing, and no, I don't expect anything to change. I only wish I'd started playing this game earlier when it still had a cohesive story line.
I'm a few tulips shy of the dragon topiary, which will be stored along with the pyre festival 'prizes' and most of the wedding decorations. But I do love those wrought iron fences!

AuntyRose32
03-18-15, 09:30 PM
Hit the 950 needed for community prizes this morning. And at the same time my garden stopped dropping clippers. I had been getting 1 on every collection previously. Coincidence?

I don't think so, the exact same thing happened to me. I hit 950 this morning also and two out of my next three collections didn't drop a clippers, I had been getting one with every collection before.
I wasn't going to post about it, I figured whatever...it's like talking to a brick wall letting TL know these things but I just saw your post and thought I'd let you know you're not alone.
Coincidence, I think not.

Good luck to you.

queentina3
03-18-15, 09:34 PM
Started my day with 889 tulips and ended day six with 1,066 tulips...177 collected in total today. I'm still disappointed with how few tulips drop from actual flowers, anyway nuff said about that. Good night all.

I decided to track mine like you were doing, curious at how well I was doing on a daily basis and all.....I started with 1344 today and just did my last collection before hitting the sack - ended with 1615. I'm not sure how much better that is then some of my other days, but it didn't seem like I was fighting nearly as many beasties today so I think it may be lower, though I was able to collect on a more timely basis from the Garden and Conservatories today so that may have made up any difference due to lack of beasties.

I'm going to track it again tomorrow just to compare, but thanks for giving me the idea. If I can do as good tomorrow as I did today then I'll have made it to the 3rd step and Dragon Topiary, just by the skin of my teeth. :)

ETA: most of my tulips seemed to come from harvesting my crops today, strawberries especially. :D

violetlove12
03-18-15, 09:34 PM
No, you don't lose them as they keep accumulating towards the next individual prize. There's no such thing as a stupid question. :D

From second post in this thread:

Individual Prizes:
1. 350 tulips - bird bath
2. 750 tulips - bundle with 35 wrought iron walls, 10 wrought iron poles, 50 filigree path
3. 1850 tulips - Dragon Topiary
4. 3000 (tbc) tulips - bundle with 50 Filigree Paths, 35 Wrought-Iron Walls and 5 Wrought-Iron Gates. You only receive the Wrought-Iron Poles in the second individual prize.
5. 4600 tulips - Meadow
It has been posted that all of the individual prizes are decorative only.

Thanks for the reply :) another question, until when are the items in the featured items will be sold?

queentina3
03-18-15, 09:36 PM
Thanks for the reply :) another question, until when are the items in the featured items will be sold?

That I don't know but at least the next few weeks. The wrought-iron gate is the only thing being featured right now right? If so, that should stick around for a little while as it's also part of this world event.

tegaan3
03-18-15, 10:28 PM
anyone else having trouble accessing the game? all my games are off line....nice timing!

SpiritWind00
03-18-15, 10:45 PM
Mine are ok... Just got out of wonderland and CS.

LetsPlayAgain
03-18-15, 11:04 PM
I know this is off topic spirit wind, but is anything ever going happen in wonderland?

pm sent... :). SW

mybunnytail
03-18-15, 11:05 PM
anyone else having trouble accessing the game? all my games are off line....nice timing!

Glad to know I'm not only one! I can access all games except CS and DS. What is up with this? This sucks big time I have enough of problem get tublips since I'm level 24 now I can't even get on and collect what I can since I know I have full 40 energy. So all the energy I could be collecting between now and morning will be wasted!

katbtodd
03-19-15, 01:20 AM
(((((((Thanks for the reply :) another question, until when are the items in the featured items will be sold?[/QUOTE])))))))))

think your answer here

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19241[/ATTACH

katbtodd
03-19-15, 02:30 AM
PIKA! PIKA! Could you ask ,PLEASE ASK . if they could make the fountain animated . I bet if you did this more people would leave them in their kingdoms ,,PLEASE ASK and Please don't come back and tell me it can't be done once it's been placed, I know better !

ciarjen
03-19-15, 02:35 AM
PIKA! PIKA! Could you ask ,PLEASE ASK . if they could make the fountain animated . I bet if you did this more people would leave them in their kingdoms ,,PLEASE ASK and Please don't come back and tell me it can't be done once it's been placed, I know better !

I would guess they didn't make it animated because they already have Greselda's animated fountain for sale for 120 gems.

shambalaya
03-19-15, 02:38 AM
In reference to the attachment in post #953 by katbtodd

Well, my queendom is not feeling very "beautified", it has huge 3x3 conservatories all over the place and not a flower in sight (with that drop rate, why would I fill the place with flowers? No, my place is filled with beasts!), and they said we will have a month for the event. Well TL, 22 days is not a month!
In this forum, we pick up on all inconsistencies... and it's because we love the game! You know, like in a love relationship you want your spouse to be at their best and you help each other let go of bad habits, out of love. Of course, you gotta love each other as you are, but you never stop pointing out the elephant in the room!

katbtodd
03-19-15, 02:47 AM
I would guess they didn't make it animated because they already have Greselda's animated fountain for sale for 120 gems.

All of didn't buy that fountain ,so basily your saying if this was in the market and cost many gems it would be animated!

katbtodd
03-19-15, 02:48 AM
In reference to the attachment in post #953 by katbtodd

Well, my queendom is not feeling very "beautified", it has huge 3x3 conservatories all over the place and not a flower in sight (with that drop rate, why would I fill the place with flowers? No, my place is filled with beasts!), and they said we will have a month for the event. Well TL, 22 days is not a month!
In this forum, we pick up on all inconsistencies... and it's because we love the game! You know, like in a love relationship you want your spouse to be at their best and you help each other let go of bad habits, out of love. Of course, you gotta love each other as you are, but you never stop pointing out the elephant in the room!

yes we do love this game so much

littelprincess0313
03-19-15, 02:49 AM
ok what I dont get why didnt TL put these non-wedding decorations in the non-update bundle from a few weeks ago. Then they would have the pink flower decorations for the FLOWER fanzy. I really dont understand that.... Maybe Im just CONFUSED?

ciarjen
03-19-15, 04:09 AM
All of didn't buy that fountain ,so basily your saying if this was in the market and cost many gems it would be animated!

What I am saying is if they animate a free fountain then people are not going to want to buy a gem one and that affects their game economy :p

katbtodd
03-19-15, 05:03 AM
What I am saying is if they animate a free fountain then people are not going to want to buy a gem one and that affects their game economy :p

""Laughing """" I hear you loud and clear my friend !!!!!!!

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-19-15, 07:10 AM
Ok...wassup with the dragon topiary?!

I put it on my board and if I visit a neighbor, when I return, it's MOVED to a diff place on my board!

I swear, it's POSSESSED!!! Lol
I almost thought TL snuck into my queendom in the dead of night and snagged it like w-alicorn.
*wielding Thuakie sword* ... I'm gonna start chopping at that bush if it's not exorcized soon, TL! lol

55lee55
03-19-15, 07:51 AM
I am so glad I came here this morning!

So many wonderful spitting ginger ale out the nose comments about Pika's reply and other inconsistencies that I almost feel cured from all my physical infirmities! You all are so awesome and creative! If TL had hired any one of you to engineer this event we would all be happy and laughing as we danced through the tulips of a real Flower Frenzy ;)

Too bad TL is so confused about what is being said. It is clear enough to me :)

sunnygirl634
03-19-15, 07:55 AM

I put it on my board and if I visit a neighbor, when I return, it's MOVED to a diff place on my board!

I almost thought TL snuck into my queendom in the dead of night and snagged it like w-alicorn.
*wielding Thuakie sword* ... I'm gonna start chopping at that bush if it's not exorcized soon, TL! lol

Mine does the same thing. I move it in the position that I want, a few minutes later it's moved to a different position. It's rather annoying.

AnniePMH
03-19-15, 08:01 AM
My dragon topiary refused to stay within the iron fences, game kept reseting... It seems to like hanging out with my baby dragons, hasn't been escaping since I placed it there, lol!:D

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-19-15, 08:02 AM
Mine does the same thing. I move it in the position that I want, a few minutes later it's moved to a different position. It's rather annoying.
Katbtodd just gave me the secret trick ... Put it in storage, then place it on your board again, seems to work. :)

katbtodd
03-19-15, 08:03 AM
Thinking he like playing hide-go-seek

8hat
03-19-15, 08:09 AM
I didn't really care if I got too much further in this (currently 1131 tulips) but now I really want the dragon topiary...I hope I get it before they fix the bug lol!

tuffyjkitten
03-19-15, 08:20 AM
Well the goal does say FAUX fountain....maybe the visiting dignitaries are so impressed with the tea the baron makes and the mythical custard (which hopefully makes an appearance at some point) that they graciously send for their plumbers and animate the thing as a last joyful surprise for everyone who collects 250,000 tulips. Good luck everyone! :rolleyes:

AnniePMH
03-19-15, 08:21 AM
Katbtodd just gave me the secret trick ... Put it in storage, then place it on your board again, seems to work. :)

Yes, worked for me too, now when I checked...:) But now he's used to being with the other dragons and doesn't want to be alone at the Royal Garden Fountain...:p

queentina3
03-19-15, 08:25 AM
You *want* a possessed bush, too? LMAO *wink*

Well we did say we wanted animated decorations, right? I guess a possessed dragon topiary that moves while you're not looking is about as animated as TL felt to give us. ;)

kat8rose
03-19-15, 08:52 AM
The "sneak peak and musings" thread has remain closed,I believe this indicates no updates today... However, I thought in past world eventsnew goals were introduced along the way toaid in collection of items, in this case tulips. I actually was hoping that one new goal would have clippers, those elusive mystical Garden clippers, as a reward... Seriously, not joking lol! Or gloves for those who are needing those. anyhow, it is Thursday in the US, any type of update today?

if not, I truly do not see me upgrading past level 6. 4 royal beams are needed to upgrade to level 7, and wood is still a bit of a troubling resource for me. (Pssst, how about a deep mine equivalent for wood and wood related products, yes I mentioned it in the suggestions thread!). I truly want to keep contributing toward the community prizes, although for myself not very interested in the decos right now.

so, long winded question: is there any updates today? Thanks!

PurpleScorpion76
03-19-15, 09:04 AM
We had extra goals on the Thursday after the introduction of both world events if I remember correctly so I'm kinda expecting them.

katbtodd
03-19-15, 09:09 AM
We had extra goals on the Thursday after the introduction of both world events if I remember correctly so I'm kinda expecting them.

Sounds right to me

AnniePMH
03-19-15, 09:23 AM
About drop rates clippers vs gloves...I now have in inventory 45 clippers and 91 gloves, that would mean one clipper drop for every two gloves. I understand that drop rates are way worse for clippers for most players?:( Are there any players out there with ok clipper drop rates, or...? How rare a drop are the clippers for you? Sorry for weird question, just interested in statistics, lol!:D

queentina3
03-19-15, 09:30 AM
The "sneak peak and musings" thread has remain closed,I believe this indicates no updates today... However, I thought in past world eventsnew goals were introduced along the way toaid in collection of items, in this case tulips. I actually was hoping that one new goal would have clippers, those elusive mystical Garden clippers, as a reward... Seriously, not joking lol! Or gloves for those who are needing those. anyhow, it is Thursday in the US, any type of update today?

if not, I truly do not see me upgrading past level 6. 4 royal beams are needed to upgrade to level 7, and wood is still a bit of a troubling resource for me. (Pssst, how about a deep mine equivalent for wood and wood related products, yes I mentioned it in the suggestions thread!). I truly want to keep contributing toward the community prizes, although for myself not very interested in the decos right now.

so, long winded question: is there any updates today? Thanks!

The Sawmill is basically the equivalent to the Deep Mine/Sparkling Mine. Personally when I'm low on wood I purchase some dead trees and chop those (5 chops) as they also give mushrooms and glimmerdust, which I always seem to run out of. :)

About drop rates clippers vs gloves...I now have in inventory 45 clippers and 91 gloves, that would mean one clipper drop for every two gloves. I understand that drop rates are way worse for clippers for most players?:( Are there any players out there with ok clipper drop rates, or...? How rare a drop are the clippers for you? Sorry for weird question, just interested in statistics, lol!:D

My garden is on level 7 right now and I only need 1 more clipper. Ever since the first level garden I've had enough clippers as soon as I leveled to the next one, this is the first time I haven't had all the clippers right after I leveled it up.

roguebee
03-19-15, 09:36 AM

I'm only up to level 5 for the garden, but I have been averaging 1 clipper for every 2 gloves. So far, I haven't had to wait for a clipper to upgrade the garden.

tuffyjkitten
03-19-15, 09:47 AM

I was getting a clipper and a glove on each collection for levels 1-4. I had some extra clippers when I upgraded to level 5 yesterday and then the drop rate tanked. I've had 2 clippers drop since then, about once every three drops now.

Seriously700
03-19-15, 09:47 AM

I checked the list of weekly updates for 2014. It shows the update with extra goals for the midsummer pyre event, but no updates for the Halloween event. We did have the Halloween sneak peek goals though.

AnniePMH
03-19-15, 09:59 AM
The Sawmill is basically the equivalent to the Deep Mine/Sparkling Mine. Personally when I'm low on wood I purchase some dead trees and chop those (5 chops) as they also give mushrooms and glimmerdust, which I always seem to run out of. :)

My garden is on level 7 right now and I only need 1 more clipper. Ever since the first level garden I've had enough clippers as soon as I leveled to the next one, this is the first time I haven't had all the clippers right after I leveled it up.

I'm only up to level 5 for the garden, but I have been averaging 1 clipper for every 2 gloves. So far, I haven't had to wait for a clipper to upgrade the garden.

Ok! Good to know not everyone has problems with the clippers:) These drop rates fit with my own experience. However, most players I've talked to seem to have a hard time clipper-wise...:( Of course, it has varied a lot, almost no clippers one day and clippers dropping at every collection some day... but that is the way of 'random', lol!

queentina3
03-19-15, 10:02 AM
Well I have 10 collections to go on the garden to level it up to 8, so that gives me 10 attempts at hopefully getting that last clipper. I've probably jinxed myself and won't get it now. LOL!!

AnniePMH
03-19-15, 10:03 AM
One clipper every three drops is what I'm getting at the moment (today)...:) A decent drop rate, at least...

katbtodd
03-19-15, 10:09 AM
Not me!!!! I have 1 clipper to 9 gloves

Elsie_Dee
03-19-15, 10:14 AM
I appreciate the support for this game so much!!! I am at level 17 and have used the input here to help on my first challenge. The learning curve has been steep. I built 2 conservatories, won the fountain, and my hope is to make it to the 950 community level. Now I am really stuck. I am ready to upgrade my garden to level 4, but I am missing one garden clippers. I haven't received one for at least my last 6 collections at the garden. I am confused about the post about updates. Do I have to have the latest update to continue this challenge? Do I have to update to iOS8? From all the posts, I'm thinking there's nothing to do about the clippers. Is that right? BTW, I understand the frustration over the wedding stuff, and hope this is just a minor setback that will be resolved for future challenges. I've already gone down with one game, GOT, and have been hoping this one will have steady support. If there is a moderator watching here, does storm8 plan to continue to expand this game? Thanks for the help!

kooky panda
03-19-15, 10:14 AM

Have you had any more issues with it since you put it in and out of storage?

ndtrance
03-19-15, 10:23 AM

I'm getting 2-3 times as many gloves than clippers. I am always waiting for more clippers. They do come though. Just slowly.

blackpearl9
03-19-15, 10:28 AM

Interesting idea ... Here are my data:

Castle1: 1 Clipper, 6 gloves (gardens lvl 4)
Castle2: 6 clippers, 8 gloves ((gardens lvl 4)
Castle3: 5 clippers, 8 gloves (gardens lvl 4)
Castle4: 0 clippers, 0 gloves (gardens lvl 5)
Castle5: 1 clipper, 5 gloves (gardens lvl 5)
Castle6: 3 clippers, 8 gloves (gardens lvl 4)
Castle7: 1 clipper, 6 gloves (gardens lvl 4)
Castle8: 4 clippers, 6 gloves (gardens lvl 4)
Castle9: 3 clippers, 5 gloves (gardens lvl 4)

Counted after collecting from gardens. I play all of the castles with the same frequency (daily, multiple times).

midsom
03-19-15, 10:31 AM
I checked the list of weekly updates for 2014. It shows the update with extra goals for the midsummer pyre event, but no updates for the Halloween event. We did have the Halloween sneak peek goals though.

They need to do something today, this is boring, and for just decorations. Thinking of giving up, I got level 8 castle garden, still drops gloves and clippers so far 97 gloves vs 41 clippers

PurpleScorpion76
03-19-15, 10:33 AM

Counted after collecting from gardens. I play all of the castles with the same frequency (daily, multiple times).

You have 9 separate kingdoms? Oh my not sure how I'd cope with that

sunnygirl634
03-19-15, 10:36 AM

That worked for me! Thanks so much!

AnniePMH
03-19-15, 10:39 AM

LOL! Amazing! I only have one CS of my own, sadly, so 45:91 is all I have to contribute! Shows really well how the drop rate varies!:)

queentina3
03-19-15, 10:48 AM

GAH, I barely keep up with one and you play 9??? I have another game on my phone but don't play it, just use it to send my iPad game a gift and answer its requests. I tried to keep up with both games and just gave it up as a lost cause. LOL!!

Liloze
03-19-15, 11:04 AM

1Clipper to 3 or 4 gloves, still stuck at level 5 waiting for the elusive clippers ! Oh well I will wait as long as it takes...:)

blackpearl9
03-19-15, 11:19 AM
GAH, I barely keep up with one and you play 9??? I have another game on my phone but don't play it, just use it to send my iPad game a gift and answer its requests. I tried to keep up with both games and just gave it up as a lost cause. LOL!!

It is too much for me anyway. I try to give some castles to other players, but nobody seems to want them. 😊. I just don't want to desert any of my games - since I have played them for a long time.

But it does help to understand others and how this game works: for example, I would never claim that it *is* possible for everybody to complete a certain quest when people complain here they just can't. Because at least in one of my games I will be in the same situation. 😄

I also found that while some quests may be open for players at "level 30 or above", it is very hard to complete those quests being between level 30 to 40, because in lower levels people just don't have many of those rare items like rat tails or gold nuggets in their storage.

belbar22
03-19-15, 11:24 AM
I was getting a clipper and a glove on each collection for levels 1-4. I had some extra clippers when I upgraded to level 5 yesterday and then the drop rate tanked. I've had 2 clippers drop since then, about once every three drops now.

I also noticed that when I levelled up to 5 I stopped getting 2 drops. Not had any clippers since I upgraded.

EsmeW2
03-19-15, 11:45 AM
I also noticed that when I levelled up to 5 I stopped getting 2 drops. Not had any clippers since I upgraded.
And I've been stuck at on level 4 since this time yesterday waiting for the last set of clippers. I keep hoping, but am not getting anything. It was about the same time as I got another Conservatory - but maybe this is a coincidence.

NorthWoodsKingdom
03-19-15, 11:47 AM
Have you had any more issues with it since you put it in and out of storage?
Nope, no more issues.... that seemed to be the proper exorcism lol.

...and now I kinda wish I had just left it possessed for a lil while longer, LOL!

That worked for me! Thanks so much!
My pleasure, Sunny Squire. :)

littelprincess0313
03-19-15, 11:51 AM
It is too much for me anyway. I try to give some castles to other players, but nobody seems to want them. . I just don't want to desert any of my games - since I have played them for a long time.

But it does help to understand others and how this game works: for example, I would never claim that it *is* possible for everybody to complete a certain quest when people complain here they just can't. Because at least in one of my games I will be in the same situation. 

I also found that while some quests may be open for players at "level 30 or above", it is very hard to complete those quests being between level 30 to 40, because in lower levels people just don't have many of those rare items like rat tails or gold nuggets in their storage.

Oh my god 9? Im lv 46 empty questbook snd I would love to have another one. I read it before that you can have more on one device... Can anyone tell me how?

Unlocked the third price right into storage no use for it. Hope theres gonna be an update :)

AuntyRose32
03-19-15, 11:52 AM
I decided to track mine like you were doing, curious at how well I was doing on a daily basis and all.....I started with 1344 today and just did my last collection before hitting the sack - ended with 1615. I'm not sure how much better that is then some of my other days, but it didn't seem like I was fighting nearly as many beasties today so I think it may be lower, though I was able to collect on a more timely basis from the Garden and Conservatories today so that may have made up any difference due to lack of beasties.

I'm going to track it again tomorrow just to compare, but thanks for giving me the idea. If I can do as good tomorrow as I did today then I'll have made it to the 3rd step and Dragon Topiary, just by the skin of my teeth. :)

ETA: most of my tulips seemed to come from harvesting my crops today, strawberries especially. :D

You did good yesterday, just a little under 300! Hope you make the dragon topiary today.

Yeah I decided to track my daily progress in this event, I haven't in the last ones but this one just seemed set up for failure so I was curious. I wish I was doing better but I'll take what I get.
Less beasties for me today, seem to be getting better drops from my crops though so will see how that pans out count wise tonight.
My gardens have stopped dropping clippers, 2/3 more collections today and I'm getting gloves but no clippers....I was really hoping I wouldn't have this problem >.<

Good luck with today's flower frenzy or, eh...wedding frenzy....flowers, eh yep good luck.

PurpleScorpion76
03-19-15, 12:03 PM
No update then. Oh well.

sunnygirl634
03-19-15, 12:07 PM
No update then. Oh well.

I was hoping we would get one as well. We are so close to the first community prize! 97% Maybe by tonight we'll get there?

draker911
03-19-15, 12:18 PM
How do you get garden clippers? Please help.

Castle Gardens upgrade to level 7:
Royal beam 4
Bunch of Flowers 5
Garden Clippers 5
Garden Gloves 10

PurpleScorpion76
03-19-15, 12:21 PM
How do you get garden clippers? Please help.

They drop from the castle gardens.

PurpleScorpion76
03-19-15, 12:23 PM
I was hoping we would get one as well. We are so close to the first community prize! 97% Maybe by tonight we'll get there?

If not I'll wake up to the first prize!

scotslassuk
03-19-15, 12:32 PM
Funny how it lists the flowers as dropping "tulips" I continually water all flowers available am lucky to see a tulip!! All I get are petals n more petals. I can HONUSTLY SAY THIS QUEST WAS NOT THOUGHT THROUGH!! So we see some flowers on the iron gate wooohooooo Quest fulfilled its name Flower frenzie!!! I will get in a frenzie if I ever collect enough tulips!! Nbrs now don't have hearts to collect cause they have 20+ Conservatories and need their energy to collect for tulips!! Good job we can visit non nbrs or we would all have ZERO Social Rating! Only reason I am continuing with this Flower Farce is it involves the community and I won't be seen as not helping out in that I am one very unhappy player at the minute😡😡😡