PDA

View Full Version : spring world event

echo005
03-12-15, 11:03 AM
Have got it on main account but not on the other-havent emailed TL cos it'll take days for a response and wont have enough time to win all prizes

[S8] Regina
03-12-15, 11:47 AM
Have got it on main account but not on the other-havent emailed TL cos it'll take days for a response and wont have enough time to win all prizes

The minimum level for the Spring Fling World Event is level 20. If this is not the case for you, please email support@teamlava.com, and PM me the ticket number so that I can have an agent take a look. Thank you!

echo005
03-13-15, 12:22 PM
Ta.only i'm only lvl 11 so thats why

pieandcream
03-13-15, 09:51 PM
Same as ANY previous events on DS, I am not getting it.....
I am over level 100, android....
and dragon story spring doesnt open, still on winter (but now IOs only features are visible, like the arena, but cant access it).

CuteTali
03-14-15, 01:57 AM
You have to download the regular version of DS if you're on android, winter version doesn't work and I heard it's foll of bugs anyway. Hurry up so you get to collect more of the prizes!

megafeehily
03-14-15, 08:53 AM
Same as ANY previous events on DS, I am not getting it.....
I am over level 100, android....
and dragon story spring doesnt open, still on winter (but now IOs only features are visible, like the arena, but cant access it).

Spring version has the event too, if you can't open the game, try move the app to SD card. my neighbor solved his or her problem with that way.

pieandcream
03-15-15, 03:13 AM
thank for replies, however, the regular version doesnt work same as spring version, both stay on the loading screen......and never progresses any further.

CuteTali
03-15-15, 03:23 AM
I noticed the new spring version loads differently from older versions. It takes a really long time to load, you gotta wait for it to load maybe 2 minutes or so. While loading, it gives you little messages at the top of the screen, I'm assuming to indicate it's still loading and not just stuck. The Messages are something like..."Cleaning out next... Rewinding Clockwork dragon..." etc. I've only seen this in the new Spring version of Android.