PDA

View Full Version : Possibly Glitched Pet Ability

carpelia
03-11-15, 07:17 PM
After the new update, Salem's (A cat puzzle pal from the Graveyard Gang) ability has become charging *0* of those blocks that attack after all of them have been lit up. So after clearing 14 green gems, 0 attack blocks light up, therefore nothing happens other than Salem attacking?

I'm assuming this is a glitch, especially considering the requirement of clearing 14 gems, which is a lot for so little.

SparklyOctopus
03-12-15, 12:04 PM
Sorry to hear that! Could you let us know what Level you noticed this happening in?

carpelia
03-12-15, 07:51 PM
I'm currently stuck on level 82, but it shows this ability when I select any level. as well as when I select Salem and look at his info from the Collections screen, the one you get to when tapping the treasure chest in the bottom right corner of the screen.

carpelia
03-12-15, 07:53 PM
I also confirmed that nothing gets charged after watching Salem attack in a game.

SparklyOctopus
03-23-15, 02:26 PM
Hey there! Sorry for the delay. We've taken a look at Stage 82 and it seems like Salem is charging. Could you let us know the other Pets you use in combination with Salem? Please let us know. Thanks!

carpelia
03-24-15, 04:03 PM
Hey, with the new update, Salem now charges one block. Is that what he's supposed to do?

carpelia
03-24-15, 04:06 PM
And to clarify, by the new update that seems to have fixed my issue, I mean the update that was released around March 20, not the update I was talking about when I originally posted on March 12.

SparklyOctopus
03-24-15, 04:11 PM
Hey there! Salem is supposed to charge 1 block when you match 12 of the green squares. :) Hope that helps!

carpelia
03-24-15, 04:16 PM
Ok, then I do still have an issue in that I need to match 14 green squares. Unless you meant once I've unlocked/rescued Salem 3 times?

SparklyOctopus
03-24-15, 04:32 PM
Yes, once you've unlocked and upgraded Salem to the max, you will be able to charge 1 square with 12 of the green squares. Sorry for the confusion!