PDA

View Full Version : My restaurant is not selling food

claireloual
03-11-15, 03:36 PM
For the past week my restaurant only sells food from my counters if I'm am logged onto the game, for the past few hours my servers are standing in front of the counters and no food at all is being served to customers even when I'm logged in. Please can you fix this

lordetta
03-11-15, 10:16 PM
I have the same problem since yesterday and i dont know what to do, im wasting the time where i could do st patrick's quests ):

claireloual
03-12-15, 12:53 AM
I have the same problem since yesterday and i dont know what to do, im wasting the time where i could do st patrick's quests ):

I have logged in this morning and it's still the same. I tried deleting the game and downloading it again but nothing works. I agree it's a waste of time. Can somebody sort this out please.

nmishii
03-12-15, 12:58 AM
I have logged in this morning and it's still the same. I tried deleting the game and downloading it again but nothing works. I agree it's a waste of time. Can somebody sort this out please.

you need a clear path so your customers can sit in more seats than the three near the door. Your servers need a clear path to your customers. You need to rearrange your tables and chairs and/or move your mixer.

lordetta
03-12-15, 03:07 AM
you need a clear path so your customers can sit in more seats than the three near the door. Your servers need a clear path to your customers. You need to rearrange your tables and chairs and/or move your mixer. Yeah but everything was fine untill yesterday...

nmishii
03-12-15, 03:16 AM
Yeah but everything was fine untill yesterday...

I know. Your restaurant looks okay. The customers leave complaining about no seats yet your tables and chairs are accessible. Maybe rearrange things a bit and see it they start sitting down.

ariana0601
03-12-15, 03:49 AM
I have the same problem. It was fine until yesterday and my restaurant layout has not changed since last week

lordetta
03-12-15, 04:14 AM
I know. Your restaurant looks okay. The customers leave complaining about no seats yet your tables and chairs are accessible. Maybe rearrange things a bit and see it they start sitting down.
I tried nothing works, just great

claireloual
03-12-15, 06:20 AM
Thanks so much nmishii, that's resolved the issue for me :)

lordetta
03-12-15, 07:04 AM
Thanks so much nmishii, that's resolved the issue for me :)

Thankssss so much it worked!!!