PDA

View Full Version : Pizza or salad?

tigeress2474
03-11-15, 12:37 PM
What appliance should I buy first?
I am only at level 27 and still really hard to make money. So what do you think I should buy first?

Thank you in advance

nmishii
03-11-15, 01:11 PM
Salad. If you buy the pizza oven you also have to buy the mixer for dough and tomato sauce.

electronicole
03-11-15, 01:27 PM
Salad. You can utilize the fish market with it too.

babydollfire
03-11-15, 01:34 PM
Totally agree with salad, sushi is amazing... Salmon sushi I prefer. The only thing I ever cook on the pizza oven is the marinara pizza because it brings in good coins. Marinara pizza, sushi (salmon!) and tuna casserole with house blend save me when I expand and go from 1000 coins back to 100,000 k in like a day and a half. With marinara pizza you do still have to make the 4 hour marinara sauce on your mixer and the doughs. 35k to just unlock that pizza. 30 hour learn time after 4 hours of making the sauce plus buying both the mixer and oven. And making 3 doughs.. Go with your basic appliances first, make some salmon sushi and throw house blend on it. I'm on level 34 and trying not to go on level 35 too fast but building up coins from expanding, and mastering all those breakfast items and sandwiches, getting closer to the double decker goal but it's costing me a lot to make food that doesn't bring in enough. 35 I'm unlocking lobster and probably some pricey dishes and then there's vday cheesecake. Yikes!

ellyse99
03-11-15, 01:57 PM
Veggie sushi is a better money-maker than salmon, actually. Salmon only repops every 8 hours and you need 3 for salmon sushi, plus 3 rice which repops every 2 or 4 hours?
Ingredients for veggie sushi repop every 30 or 60 mins, with the exception of rice, and you need only 1 of each ingredient.

cquinn32
03-11-15, 02:00 PM
Yes veggie sushi is my favorite dish!! It's pretty easy to keep it going nonstop and its a six coin per plate dish.

babydollfire
03-11-15, 02:21 PM
Yes veggie sushi is my favorite dish!! It's pretty easy to keep it going nonstop and its a six coin per plate dish.

Thanks for the tip! I actually just got my first mastery star in it like 10 mins ago! ( had salmon mastery one star first, then tuna, and now veggie...) was going to put salmon on but I think I'll go for veggie, although I had been putting house blend to make it 4k. Same with marinara and tuna casserole. But you're right, salmon probably a good overnight dish to put on before bed. Though I'm like 2 tuna casseroles from my first star and I just unlocked that dish recently...

I wasted two mastery spices thinking it would work on the st party's day goals, nope! They allow you to use it, but you still have to make it even though the goal says to master it. They are smart enough to not let you skate through it so fast... Lol.. But I want my spices back...lol

But thanks for the tip. I have been making it over and over again. Since I wanted atleast a one star mastery in all sushi dishes. In case we have a sushi goal challenge.. Although, I have weird feeling there might be a pizza challenge after double decker. All these new pizzas... I can imagine unlock the ultimate deep dish pizza.. I'm more a fan of New York style, (although imagine the horror when people learn they have to master supreme pizza, lol)
Sorry, ****ing time waiting on ingredients and clovers.
But thank you for the tip!

PraxisOfGood
03-11-15, 04:13 PM
Salad. If you buy the pizza oven you also have to buy the mixer for dough and tomato sauce.

Not necessarily. You can make pizza bread in six minutes from bread, cheese, and tomatoes, whose inventories all refresh in far less than six minutes.

I agree with everyone that the salad bar is the better between the two, but the pizza oven is so cheap that there isn't much reason to not get both.

tigeress2474
03-11-15, 05:17 PM
Thank you all. I will keep saving to so I can buy it :-)