PDA

View Full Version : St pattys day goals 3-10-15

mommydiner2
03-11-15, 06:58 AM
Anyone have future goals yet? Here's where I am at

After the event is over, the first three recipes Mint Trifle, St. Paddy Pasta, and Corned Beef Hash will go away as they are LT recipes.
If you are complete the entire St. Patrick's Day Goal, you get rewarded with the recipe Potato Pesto Pie and that will stay.
It will not go away after the event.

Goal 1
Collect 5 Shamrocks

Goal 2

Make Green Spice in the Spice Station (3)
Cook Potato Soup (2)
Serve Water to customers (?)
Reward- 100 coins/ unlock St. Paddy's Pasta

Goal 3
http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19006&d=1426082311 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19006&d=1426082311)

Goal 4

Decorate with the Clover Window (1)
Unlock the Clover Wallpaper Style (1)

rewards: 800 coins/ Mint Tuffle Recipe

Goal 5

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19007&d=1426083393 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19007&d=1426083393)

Goal 6

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19035&d=1426127802 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19035&d=1426127802)

Stage 6

Just to read this out, you need to use one of the "normal" spices on one of the seasonal recipes five times. So saving up your mastery spices is a good idea.

And FYI, mastery level 3 of the pasta dish is 20 and mastery level 2 of the dessert is 8.

Goal 7

Goal 7

Master Corned Beef Hash to Star Level 1 (cook 4 times)
Master Mint Trifle to Star Level 2 (cook 8 times)

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19037&d=1426133221 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19037&d=1426133221)

Goal 8

Unlock Liam's Lucky Table Style
Cook any St. Paddy's dish 5 times*

* Does not have to be 5 of the same recipe
Recipes

Goal 9

GOAL 9 is to master all 3 St. Paddy Day's recipes to level 3.
Rewards: 1,500 coins and 5 blue stars.

I can only confirm that 3 star pasta requires 15.
3 star trifle requires 12.
2 star corned beef requires 7. 12 Stars

Goal 10

Visit Liam

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19012&d=1426084221 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19012&d=1426084221)

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19011&d=1426084206 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19011&d=1426084206)

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19052&d=1426178233 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19052&d=1426178233)

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b342/queentina3/TeamLava/015226a7be60fac6f287b46c93c31ea0f7c6480def_zpssyab byz2.jpg

mommydiner2
03-11-15, 06:59 AM
Also need 5 preparations to master 1st time

edit(KP) Extra Information

The reward recipe is permanent if you earn it before the event is over!

bunny2889
03-11-15, 07:03 AM
How long does it take to learn the pasta? I'm to that goal as soon as my last potato soup is ready!

mamareader02
03-11-15, 07:06 AM
How long does it take to learn the pasta? I'm to that goal as soon as my last potato soup is ready!

You "learn" automatic when you complete that goal

dijkstramaaike
03-11-15, 07:17 AM
How often does the St Paddy's Day little man show up? I'm about to finish the goal where you have to master the green pasta, but I still need 2 clovers so I can make the green spice and therefore the pasta. :) I think he shows up every hour or so? Somebody who timed it? Good thing that he drops 2 or 3 clovers each time btw, makes the waiting time a lot shorter!

TruSlayer
03-11-15, 07:17 AM

This is where I'm currently at.

Also here are the two recipes I have unlocked so far

PraxisOfGood
03-11-15, 07:28 AM
If you set your timer for 30 minutes, he will show up "soon" after.

For the record, that above goal is stage 5: you need ten pastas to get mastery level 2 and five desserts for mastery level 1. In between the two cooking quests is a quest to buy the themed wallpaper and window, which automatically unlocks and learns the dessert recipe.

VelvetRose22
03-11-15, 07:30 AM
Same here it directly went to 4th goal as third I matched and it was so quick I even did not see what it was ... So I am now on that mint goal too

orleansparish
03-11-15, 07:37 AM
I saw him as soon as the goal popped up for me. Then he vanished. He didn't show up for me again untill this morning. I checked every 20-30 minutes for about six hours last night. Midget!

infinitelove19
03-11-15, 07:41 AM

For the record, that above goal is stage 5: you need ten pastas to get mastery level 2 and five desserts for mastery level 1. In between the two cooking quests is a quest to buy the themed wallpaper and window, which automatically unlocks and learns the dessert recipe.

This is where I'm at, too & I found the leprechaun shows up every 30 minutes or so, too. It does seem as though having enough clovers & green spice made up from them will be the limiting factor in achieving these goals, so setting a timer for every 30 minutes is likely a GREAT idea!! ;-)

jaxporter
03-11-15, 07:43 AM
The 3rd goal was decor, a window and the wall paper
*haven't learned to do pictures yet it keeps timing out :(

The leprechaun seems to be coming every hour for me.

mamareader02
03-11-15, 08:04 AM
The 3rd goal was decor, a window and the wall paper
*haven't learned to do pictures yet it keeps timing out :(

The leprechaun seems to be coming every hour for me.

Yeah...I'm not lucky either...he comes every 45 min-an hour for me:(

TruSlayer
03-11-15, 08:42 AM

Thanks! This has been working for me.

babydollfire
03-11-15, 08:43 AM
On goal 5 too, I noticed logging out around every 30 to 40 mins makes him show up faster, he's there when I return as opposed to just playing straight for me. I could use water tips like crazy but I want those clovers since I get the feeling we will have to master all the recipes to 3 stars... Or atleast until the last one, although question... When the event is over, will they just remove the green spice and clovers from the recipes? Or are we going to have to find lucky clovers in our gardens? Lol... I'm assuming they'll do a fast update and take out the green clovers and green clover spice?

Also, I was playing when they did the update yesterday and it always takes like 2-3k coins out of my coins savings :(. (Not talking about food on counters or customers eating, but actual coins already collected... Just a little hint, I wish they could fix that... Had to upgrade, and level 35 will be unlocking lobster and ya know... Expensive stuff and I leveled up too quickly making breakfast stuff and sandwiches, that I've neglected visiting neighbors because I don't want to level up too quickly. My poor neighbors... Sorrrry, neighbors. Lol

PraxisOfGood
03-11-15, 09:09 AM
On goal 5 too, I noticed logging out around every 30 to 40 mins makes him show up faster, he's there when I return as opposed to just playing straight for me. I could use water tips like crazy but I want those clovers since I get the feeling we will have to master all the recipes to 3 stars... Or atleast until the last one, although question... When the event is over, will they just remove the green spice and clovers from the recipes? Or are we going to have to find lucky clovers in our gardens? Lol... I'm assuming they'll do a fast update and take out the green clovers and green clover spice.

Since the reward for the entire questline is the potato pesto pie which does not have any seasonal ingredients, my guess is that the other three seasonal recipes will disappear when the event is over and the potato pesto pie will disappear for anyone who didn't finish on time. It's anyone's guess whether we'll be able to keep the stats on mastery stars and recipe learned count though.

babydollfire
03-11-15, 09:27 AM
Since the reward for the entire questline is the potato pesto pie which does not have any seasonal ingredients, my guess is that the other three seasonal recipes will disappear when the event is over and the potato pesto pie will disappear for anyone who didn't finish on time. It's anyone's guess whether we'll be able to keep the stats on mastery stars and recipe learned count though.

But I'm a recipe hoarder and I like the mint trifle recipe, it's fast and cute... I want them all... Forever. Lol.They can take away the green pasta actually...The mint trifle, so cute. I hope we can keep them and they just update where we only need the basic ingredients. But you're probably right, hey atleast we get a new recipe! Recipes are better than decor, IMO.
Reminds me of people freaking out because they couldn't get the vday bird thing. But yay, new recipe! I think we should keep stars.. I'm wondering if this is counting as recipes learned in trophy case. I will see.

dragon2046
03-11-15, 10:30 AM
I'm at the goal to use any spices 5 times and I have used 4 and none of them have registered. Is this a bug or am I missing something ? Thanks for any help. :)

It's step 5 to open corned beef and hash. And I have force closed and still not registering.

babydollfire
03-11-15, 10:42 AM
Maybe you have to complete the whole thing for it to register? What goal is this? Congrats on getting ahead so fast. My little Irish man is being generous and just dropped 7 clovers... It's random, 2, 3, 5 7... My problem is sugar... I have a huge street market, no sugar, reminds of bitterballen goal, before I completed that I hardly ever got green peppers, I relied on 4+ veggie market. After I completed the goal, lots of green peppers. I don't blame the game... Just my bad luck. Now, I need 3 sugars for mint thing, and a sugar to make the Irish spice. Why did I delete my excess sugar the other day? I need psychic abilities.

Edit to say, went to collect clovers, 5 this time and found 2 sugars in my street market! The power of posting...

dragon2046
03-11-15, 10:47 AM
Thanks but I just checked that used one on grilled cheese that was almost done and it still didn't register. Hopefully I'm just doing something stupid and it's not a bug. I will check when my next receipe that I used it on is done. Fingers crossed ! Lol. Psychic abilities would be great with these TL games. Lol :)

Just checked again on split pea soup and the spices are definitely not registering. Can a mod pass this info along please. Step 5 not registering the spices used at all. Not when u add or when u finish the dish with the spices. Thanks

infinitelove19
03-11-15, 11:23 AM
Is it just me or is the game running REALLY slow??

Also, I highky recommend *not* deleting the app and re-installing right now because it seems the app store is having some issues. I deleted the app due to it running so slowly and now cannot get it back. Thank goodness I can still play on my phone, albeit painfully slow.

On another note, did anyone else have the green spice show up in their butcher's shop? It was free to unlock (on the far right hand side of the top shelf, where bacon usually is) and I think it was 40 cents to buy, but my pantry was full & I had to close my game to do something else & by the time I got back it was gone. That would be nice, to be able to buy that spice....

PraxisOfGood
03-11-15, 11:40 AM
Yeah, just for a few moments. It was 25 by the way. I can neither confirm nor deny that I bought a lot, and then deleted most of them because my inventory was overloaded. :)

babydollfire
03-11-15, 12:01 PM
I didn't get that glitch but I keep checking...
However, I started serving green pasta when little Irish man came in and my servers have been serving it to empty tables!! Several times before he got served and other people walked in the restaurant. This is the 3rd time it happened. Sometimes they ignore him, serve empty tables, or serve customers that came in way after him.
That's my little bug going on. I need to fire my servers. I want the happy glitch. ;-) I will keep checking for that one.

infinitelove19
03-11-15, 01:06 PM
Yeah, just for a few moments. It was 25 by the way. I can neither confirm nor deny that I bought a lot, and then deleted most of them because my inventory was overloaded. :)

What was the wait time for the stock to replenish?

I also wonder whether this is a thing that will actually be released at some point or a complete accident that we will never see again...? :-/
I feel like a fool for not making space and buying up. Real life sucks sometimes.

infinitelove19
03-11-15, 01:08 PM
However, I started serving green pasta when little Irish man came in and my servers have been serving it to empty tables!! Several times before he got served and other people walked in the restaurant. This is the 3rd time it happened. Sometimes they ignore him, serve empty tables, or serve customers that came in way after him.
That's my little bug going on. I need to fire my servers. I want the happy glitch. ;-) I will keep checking for that one.

I've gotten that glitch with Cid before. I find shutting down the game or going to visit a neighbor will reset it, and within a minute he usually walks through the door and gets served. Not sure why it happens... maybe there is a thread in the bugs & issues forum?

babydollfire
03-11-15, 01:20 PM
I've gotten that glitch with Cid before. I find shutting down the game or going to visit a neighbor will reset it, and within a minute he usually walks through the door and gets served. Not sure why it happens... maybe there is a thread in the bugs & issues forum?
Thank you! I noticed it didn't happen last time. :-)

PraxisOfGood
03-11-15, 01:37 PM
What was the wait time for the stock to replenish?

I also wonder whether this is a thing that will actually be released at some point or a complete accident that we will never see again...? :-/
I feel like a fool for not making space and buying up. Real life sucks sometimes.

There was no wait time. The number 4 appeared in the lower right corner like normal ingredients, but it didn't go down as I bought them. That's how I got to have more than my inventory could handle.

I hope this means that they will go live with it in the last few days of the event. As someone already noted, if we're going to need to have three star mastery of all three spiced dishes, that's going to require a lot of waiting on clovers, and more casual players might not make it at the current drop rate. Being able to buy the spice directly towards the end would reduce the inevitable complaints.

maizee0404
03-11-15, 02:18 PM
What level do u have to be for this?

kimberly0822
03-11-15, 02:38 PM
Ive noticed this too with the new update..all the folks that drop stuff just sit there forever waiting to be served. Have also noticed that the wait staff keeps getting stuck and i have to rearrange my shop to let them out. When they get stuck, NOBODY is getting served which means when i leave then come back to the game, the counters are all full so i cant empty the ovens. Totally backs up everything. AND for some reason all of a sudden theres a bottle neck at the door..influx of new customers and the ones trying to leave..nobody moves. Ive relocated the door several times today, works good for awhile then starts happening all over again.
All in all, looks like i need another door..i need to hire more people and i need to buy about 20 counters...OR...maybe the game just needs to be fixed ��

WinnyWoos
03-11-15, 06:27 PM
Ive noticed this too with the new update..all the folks that drop stuff just sit there forever waiting to be served. Have also noticed that the wait staff keeps getting stuck and i have to rearrange my shop to let them out. When they get stuck, NOBODY is getting served which means when i leave then come back to the game, the counters are all full so i cant empty the ovens. Totally backs up everything. AND for some reason all of a sudden theres a bottle neck at the door..influx of new customers and the ones trying to leave..nobody moves. Ive relocated the door several times today, works good for awhile then starts happening all over again.
All in all, looks like i need another door..i need to hire more people and i need to buy about 20 counters...OR...maybe the game just needs to be fixed 

Or you could just fire your waitstaff and the constant problems they continually come with will be solved. I mean the mods have commented that TL "suggest" not to do this but since TL takes no time to actually fix a problem we "suggest", IMO it kinda leaves players without a choice, that is of course, if you want your game to actually work right.

PraxisOfGood
03-11-15, 07:41 PM
Stage 6

Just to read this out, you need to use one of the "normal" spices on one of the seasonal recipes five times. So saving up your mastery spices is a good idea.

And FYI, mastery level 3 of the pasta dish is 20 and mastery level 2 of the dessert is 8.

infinitelove19
03-11-15, 08:16 PM
Stage 6

Nice!

I'm thinking that even beyond this step, it will be a smart strategy to use my master spice on these seasonal dishes.
My sandwich mastery can wait! ;-)

heygirl18
03-11-15, 09:12 PM
Goal 7

Master Corned Beef Hash to Star Level 1 (cook 4 times)
Master Mint Trifle to Star Level 2 (cook 8 times)

babydollfire
03-11-15, 09:12 PM
Stage 6

So, do you have to have 5 of the same spice and does it all go to the same dish? Or can you use 3 mastery on one dish and two of another spice on another seasonal dish?

ellyse99
03-11-15, 09:19 PM
So, do you have to have 5 of the same spice and does it all go to the same dish? Or can you use 3 mastery on one dish and two of another spice on another seasonal dish?

I don't know if it works different for the seasonal dishes (probably not), but you can't spice a dish more than once. So once you add a certain spice to it, you can't add another one to the same dish, whether it be different or the same.

babydollfire
03-11-15, 09:30 PM
I don't know if it works different for the seasonal dishes (probably not), but you can't spice a dish more than once. So once you add a certain spice to it, you can't add another one to the same dish, whether it be different or the same.

Oh, I mean not the same dish you are cooking at the time, but the same type... Like you choose green pasta, are you restricted to using that dish only or you can you use your spices on the other seasonal dishes? And does it have to be the same spice?

heygirl18
03-11-15, 09:36 PM
Oh, I mean not the same dish you are cooking at the time, but the same type... Like you choose green pasta, are you restricted to using that dish only or you can you use your spices on the other seasonal dishes? And does it have to be the same spice?

From memory it didn't matter which of the seasonal dishes you did it on (I think I did it on the trifle and the pasta), nor which spice you used (I used a combination of spices - but not the mastery one! - to finish the task).

babydollfire
03-11-15, 09:42 PM
From memory it didn't matter which of the seasonal dishes you did it on (I think I did it on the trifle and the pasta), nor which spice you used (I used a combination of spices - but not the mastery one! - to finish the task).

Thank you!

fahrensland
03-12-15, 04:34 AM
What are the ingredients to make corned beef hash?

spinner1995
03-12-15, 05:08 AM
What are the ingredients to make corned beef hash?

3 Beef, 2 Potatoes, 2 Broccoli, 3 Liam's Four-Leaf Clovers

silkemm
03-12-15, 05:34 AM
This is either the third or second time i cant participate in events..... Im lvl 14 and vday ones required hirer levels. Now this one i cant participate no doubt because im not high enough to recieve this quest..... Nice job TL ....

dinadaily
03-12-15, 06:10 AM
Anyone else after St. Paddy's update who don't receive the expected number of mastery stars when applying the mastery spice on any dish?
I have 3 cooks, so I expect to receive 4 stars towards mastery after cooking any dish with the mastery spice. Since yesterday, when I collect any of those dishes (St. Paddy's or other) only 2 stars instead of 4 are counted towards mastery.
I know there are more serious problems in this life, but this is somewhat frustrating... :)

fahrensland
03-12-15, 06:17 AM
3 Beef, 2 Potatoes, 2 Broccoli, 3 Liam's Four-Leaf Clovers

Thank you! :)

queentina3
03-12-15, 06:29 AM
Anyone else after St. Paddy's update who don't receive the expected number of mastery stars when applying the mastery spice on any dish?
I have 3 cooks, so I expect to receive 4 stars towards mastery after cooking any dish with the mastery spice. Since yesterday, when I collect any of those dishes (St. Paddy's or other) only 2 stars instead of 4 are counted towards mastery.
I know there are more serious problems in this life, but this is somewhat frustrating... :)

You only get 1 extra star when using that spice. TL doesn't mean # of actual cooking people, but # of times cooking the dish. You cook it once without the spice, you get a star. You cook it once with the spice and you get 2 stars.

infinitelove19
03-12-15, 08:31 AM
Anybody know the cook time on corned beef hash?

ellyse99
03-12-15, 08:59 AM
Anyone knows where to see how many clovers we have?

fatbearsecondary
03-12-15, 09:08 AM

If you look at the recipe for corned beef hash, even if it's still locked for you, you should be able to see how many clovers you have available. That's how I'm keeping tabs on it, anyway.

nmishii
03-12-15, 09:09 AM

i go into my cookbook and tap on the corned beef hash recipe. Clover is one of its ingredients.

PraxisOfGood
03-12-15, 09:38 AM
Anybody know the cook time on corned beef hash?

Two hours

LonePudding
03-12-15, 09:45 AM
I'm really not good at these timed quests!! I only just got passed the first task!! I'm so glad he comes twice an hour though!

LonePudding
03-12-15, 09:47 AM

Two hours

So do you need clovers every time you want to cook that or are the clovers just needed one time to unlock it?

punnie999
03-12-15, 09:56 AM
Please tell me what is liam's recipes we must add spices into for finishing the goal and receive corned beef hash as a reward,
Thank you:-)

PraxisOfGood
03-12-15, 10:09 AM
Like the previous two recipes, it is unlocked when you pass the preceding quest. It takes clovers instead of green spice, so in theory it is "cheaper". (On the other hand, it takes potatoes and broccoli which messes up my home run breakfast and omelette factory....)

PraxisOfGood
03-12-15, 10:10 AM
They are the recipes that Liam has given you so far, St. Paddy's pasta and mint trifle.

punnie999
03-12-15, 10:27 AM
Thank you :-)

mamareader02
03-12-15, 10:35 AM
Ok,Liam has been getting stingy-once an hour,and usually only 3 clovers,am I the only one with bad luck?!and I'm Irish(and Scottish)for petes sake!:(

infinitelove19
03-12-15, 10:43 AM
Ok,Liam has been getting stingy-once an hour,and usually only 3 clovers,am I the only one with bad luck?!and I'm Irish(and Scottish)for petes sake!:(

I'm mad at Liam, too! For some reason my pantry being full stopped me from receiving ANY clovers from one of his visits, & unlike when that happens with Cid, Liam didn't come back straight away. It took a full 30 minutes!! Urgh.

babydollfire
03-12-15, 10:48 AM
Is Liam no longer coming every 30-40 mins? I've made blt like 10 mins after... Waited 10 mins... Started making master spice and almost done like 15 mins after he came, my cumber sandwich will be ready as well as master spice soon? Are they seeing people get through half of the goal within 24 hours and slowing him down or is it just my game? Ok, he finally came... Just checked but seems every hour or so? He dropped two. I think if he's going to be late he should drop more... But did they slow him to an hour? 10:45 PST so, 11:15-11:25 I should hopefully expect?

babydollfire
03-12-15, 10:50 AM
Ok, seems they slowed him down... Great, I think it's because a lot were getting through goals fast.

PraxisOfGood
03-12-15, 11:22 AM
I think so too. On the plus side, I don't think the goals will be as hard as we might have originally feared. Assuming that our assumption about needing to three star the first three recipes is right. The pasta is definitely 5/10/15, the mint trifle is 5/8/(10?), and the corned beef is 4/?/?. So I think it's safe to guess that if we can make 30-35 clovers per day that we should have more then enough to make the goal, and that's before counting mastery spice which can essentially replace a green spice. If Liam is visiting every hour and dropping 2-3 clovers much more than 4-5, then that will be a challenging goal for the more casual players.

ciarjen
03-12-15, 11:26 AM

Once an hour here too and quite a few times just 2 clovers

travelingcircus
03-12-15, 11:26 AM
Yes, I have also noticed that he is not as frequent. He has only dropped 2 the last few times he visited, so it will take awhile.

mamareader02
03-12-15, 11:45 AM
I don't know how casual players will finish this-im checking in every half hour and barely getting anywhere,I'm still on "get trifle to 1 and pasta to 2 stars,the drop rate needs to be tweaked,but yeah,right,TL isn't gonna do anything,but if they think I'm using gems to finish these goals,they're crazy!

xinzyl
03-12-15, 11:56 AM
The showing time for Liam seems really unstable for me. I just timed 30min and didn't see him until after quite awhile (so I thought it changed to about 45min), then i saw him again after only 10min. Didn't keep the game open tho, went to serve a dish and he popped up. So on average that would be seeing him twice in about 55min...

kooky panda
03-12-15, 11:59 AM
I did not see Liam for about 3 hours(from when I got up this morning) but when he showed up he did drop 6 shamrocks.

babydollfire
03-12-15, 12:00 PM
Ok, last visit was 10:45 ... It's 11:42... Let's see if it's exactly every hour...11:58... No Liam, it's over an hour, noticed the game logged me out after leaving for like 2 mins....

babydollfire
03-12-15, 12:05 PM
I did not see Liam for about 3 hours(from when I got up this morning) but when he showed up he did drop 6 shamrocks.

Ok, so I'm assuming it's now random, can't be timed? This is going to be difficult as we won't know when to collect unless on 24/7? Hopefully, if he decides to take a long time he will be generous with shamrocks?

babydollfire
03-12-15, 12:10 PM
Got him at about 1:20 mins dropping 2 shamrocks! It's random...

mamareader02
03-12-15, 12:38 PM
One hour...2 shamrocks...wish "random luck" would happen at my restaurant!

tiggerhobbes
03-12-15, 01:09 PM
I guess good thing for me that I've lost a lot of interests in this game since the nasty update. I only log in a few times a day now and i get the green guy every time, sometimes I get as many as 6, sometimes only 2. I'm not even really following the goal and I can't honestly say I care if I can't finish it in time.

With that said, I'm curious, are people finding a ton of sugar in their street market? I know sugar is required in a lot of the goal recipes and in the spice, since this event starte I've been getting more sugar than I can grab in the market and I'm usually very low on sugar.

I guess I'm just trying to figure out if they change the street market drop rate based on themes and goals at the time, or is it just random luck.

princessimogen
03-12-15, 03:59 PM
GOAL 8

I'd really like to know if the recipes remain after the holiday. The countdown timer is on both learned and unlearned recipes and the reward seems to just be another recipe that seemingly has a time limit on it.

fatbearsecondary
03-12-15, 04:04 PM
GOAL 8

Cook any St. Paddy's dish 5 times

Thank you!! Anyone know yet if we'll have to get lvl 3 on these?

dragon2046
03-12-15, 04:18 PM
Yes u will have to master star 3 times Liam's dishes.

glimmergate
03-12-15, 04:19 PM

babydollfire
03-12-15, 04:25 PM
GOAL 8

I'd really like to know if the recipes remain after the holiday. The countdown timer is on both learned and unlearned recipes and the reward seems to just be another recipe that seemingly has a time limit on it.

Thank you!
The lucky table style was the shamrock style tables? I unlocked and bought it in advance. Did a little mini Irish makeover temporary with what I had in storage and what we had to buy. My restaurant is very... Green... But thank you for the heads up!

babydollfire
03-12-15, 04:31 PM
GOAL 8

I've asked the same question from the beginning. Will we keep these recipes? Seems people are leaning on no... But we get stars and recipes learned from them. All they have to do is a quick update and minus the shamrocks and spice to keep them. It's still questionable but I wouldn't think they hand us recipes and take them away. That's my guess. :-)

princessimogen
03-12-15, 04:47 PM

Thanks for your reply! JUST the reward recipe (potato pesto pie) or all of the St. Paddy Day recipes?

WinnyWoos
03-12-15, 04:47 PM
GOAL 8

That's not the gem table is it?! I sure hope not

princessimogen
03-12-15, 04:48 PM
Thank you!
The lucky table style was the shamrock style tables? I unlocked and bought it in advance. Did a little mini Irish makeover temporary with what I had in storage and what we had to buy. My restaurant is very... Green... But thank you for the heads up!

Yes, it's the light green table with the darker green clover in the middle - the one that costs coins, not gems.

WinnyWoos
03-12-15, 04:57 PM
Yes, it's the light green table with the darker green clover in the middle - the one that costs coins, not gems.

Woohoo!!!! Thank you!! :)

erxi9
03-12-15, 06:47 PM
I just checked mastery level 3 of the pasta is 15, not 20. Is it changed?
And what is the reward if we master (3 star) any St. Paddy's recipe? Anybody knows?

PraxisOfGood
03-12-15, 07:00 PM
As far as I know, the pasta has always been 5/10/15. The dessert is 5/8/12 and the corned beef is 4/7/? -- my guess is 10 but my guess has been wrong before :)

With luck, I'll reach stage nine in an hour, but I'm probably still most of a day away from fully mastering any of the recipes. I wonder if there will be a plaque for such a small and temporary recipe....

princessimogen
03-12-15, 07:08 PM
I just checked mastery level 3 of the pasta is 15, not 20. Is it changed?
And what is the reward if we master (3 star) any St. Paddy's recipe? Anybody knows?

2 star corned beef requires 7. I'll update when I know what 3 star requires.

babydollfire
03-12-15, 07:16 PM
(Whispers) I think the gold pot divider is really CUTE and no one would want an ugly statue, how about we get that? TL TL TL an extra "surprise" would be really sweet considering all the messy gifting of eggs (lol!) sorry.. Had to go there.. You can still make a cute gift for us....? Like an I'm sorry, you updated and we claimed to fix all these bugs only to give you more than before? It's a nice gesture.... From a nice a NICE company, right?

mamareader02
03-12-15, 07:56 PM
Ok,seriously ticked-opened game after 2 hours,saw Liam at my door,game refreshed and he wasn't there and didn't come back,not cool TL,not at all,it's hard enough to get the little bugger to come,any glitches need to be fixed pronto,he owes me an extra visit

mamareader02
03-12-15, 08:03 PM
He finally showed up with 3,3 dang clovers?!after 2 hours?!youre kidding me!im a very good TL customer,so why does it seem all my games lately have been 0 on the luck meter?sure,no need to be so lucky it's easy,but give me a break!(rant over,but I'm being dead serious)

babydollfire
03-12-15, 08:20 PM
Don't feel bad, I've been waiting hours, no show. It's unpredictable. I started this game when it first updated, I was online.... I saw the update ( lost a few thousand coins already in coin bank not including dishes being served or on tables) and I'm behind people that are a few levels ahead.... I play throughout the day ( too much ) it's very unpredictable.

fatbearsecondary
03-13-15, 07:45 AM
Step 9: master all 3 recipes to 3 stars.

chiaroscurio
03-13-15, 08:29 AM
I've now had two visits from Liam where the clovers haven't saved to my pantry. The first time I thought it might have been a fluke, or that I'd forgotten the total I already had, but the my clover inventory remained at 3, even though he just dropped 3 more.

My pantry wasn't full, and I tried force quitting, so I'm not sure what's happening.

Edit: Just restarted the app again, and my clovers are back up to 15.

mamareader02
03-13-15, 08:30 AM
If we need to master all 3 to 3 stars,Liam is gonna have to help out a little more

queentina3
03-13-15, 09:22 AM
If we need to master all 3 to 3 stars,Liam is gonna have to help out a little more

I agree considering we have to make the spice and use the clovers for the cabbage meal. I'm hoping to get that one out of the way first, since it only requires 3 clovers and I'm using the mastery spice to nudge it along. Once its done, then I'll save all the clovers for the spice and finish off the other two recipes as ingredients become available.

babydollfire
03-13-15, 09:40 AM
I agree considering we have to make the spice and use the clovers for the cabbage meal. I'm hoping to get that one out of the way first, since it only requires 3 clovers and I'm using the mastery spice to nudge it along. Once its done, then I'll save all the clovers for the spice and finish off the other two recipes as ingredients become available.

After the use your spice 5x (which I used mastery) 4 on mint trifle to give me a free green spice and one green pasta ( that's what I call it lol) can we continue to use it? I'm about to go on level 9. To master all dishes.... I'd like to be able to use mastery again, but i remember wasting 2 mastery spices in the very beginning because it didn't work.

baseball_boy
03-13-15, 09:53 AM
The stupid leprechaun doesn't show up enough to get the shamrocks to make the green spice. Drop rate needs to be much better.

WinnyWoos
03-13-15, 10:02 AM

Yes he is OR at least make his visits consistant so we'll know when we can check in. Some of us do actually have a life outside of RS2. Inconsiderate *beeeeeep*

queentina3
03-13-15, 10:06 AM
After the use your spice 5x (which I used mastery) 4 on mint trifle to give me a free green spice and one green pasta ( that's what I call it lol) can we continue to use it? I'm about to go on level 9. To master all dishes.... I'd like to be able to use mastery again, but i remember wasting 2 mastery spices in the very beginning because it didn't work.

I'm not sure I understand your question. When you master one level it doesn't carry over if you've used the mastery spice, so for instance - say you have 9/10 cooking, don't use the mastery spice on that dish as it won't count towards 1/20 for the next set. If you have 8/10, then use the mastery spice as it will take that one dish and make it two, mastering that level.

princessimogen
03-13-15, 10:09 AM

2 star corned beef requires 7. I'll update when I know what 3 star requires.

I can confirm that the 3 star corned beef requires 10.

Also, what was said earlier about the mastery spice not carrying over is true. Mastery spice will give you 2 unless you are one away from earning the next mastery level.

babydollfire
03-13-15, 10:25 AM
I can confirm that the 3 star corned beef requires 10.

Also, what was said earlier about the mastery spice not carrying over is true. Mastery spice will give you 2 unless you are one away from earning the next mastery level.

I used it in the veeeeeery beginning. But I think it may have been "cook x amount times pasta" not master.. That's probably where I messed up!
But yesssss we can continue to use master on level 9? It works. As soon as I started I put it on green pasta. I totally forgot the first goal. But it was probably cook it a certain amount of times not master. Now I know I can use master again? Priceless.
Thank you. My bad. I screwed up rushing through in the beginning thinking master would apply to cook it since you are technically cooking it twice? But I think the goal needs to say master. Not cook? Cause it was the first green pasts I made? Or maybe you weren't allowed until you got to the add your own spice goal?

But thanks! Now I'm thinking where to use it. Almost getting second star in corned beef hash, potatoes restock slow but do have plus 4+ veggie and big street market... And it's only 3 clovers as opposed to 5, however I just leveled to 35 and unlocked lobster, and wow, picked up like 6 lobsters in just a grew hours in street market... ( probably cause I just unlocked it) although butter was unlocked and don't see that... But yeah I'm lobster overloaded.
But, thanks for the info! Just need to figure out where to use the precious spice.

mamareader02
03-13-15, 10:26 AM
Liam extra stingy today-2 every hour and half!wth???!!!!!

babydollfire
03-13-15, 10:42 AM
Off topic but kinda funny, I'm constantly wondering why pantry is so full yet I'm struggling making room for ingredients.. I had almost 20 garlics from plotting again and again. Need to remember to delete excess!

RobsAngel91214
03-13-15, 03:17 PM
Ok this may be a dumb question but I am on the step where it says add a normal spice to Liam's recipes however it is still showing it uses the green spice so for just this one time is it allowing u to add both the green and the normal spices?? Just making sure I am interpreting correctly lol.

babydollfire
03-13-15, 03:21 PM
Ok this may be a dumb question but I am on the step where it says add a normal spice to Liam's recipes however it is still showing it uses the green spice so for just this one time is it allowing u to add both the green and the normal spices?? Just making sure I am interpreting correctly lol.

You're allowed to use any other spice to his dishes... The ones you're at are mint trifle and the pasts so you can add whatever spice to them 5 times to complete the goal. You can mix and match the spices, mastery on one dish, house blend on another ... Etc... Just needs to be 5 times on his dishes. :-)

Personally, master will get you ahead faster... But any other spice works added to Liam's dish.

milliesshop27
03-13-15, 03:24 PM
I have a question. I've completed the 1st Irish dish, yet it isn't giving me the credit for the dish or allowing me to advance to the next dish? I've completed the green spice and used it in the dish several times. Any thoughts? Thank you

bobbyrae
03-13-15, 03:27 PM
I have a question. I've completed the 1st Irish dish, yet it isn't giving me the credit for the dish or allowing me to advance to the next dish? I've completed the green spice and used it in the dish several times. Any thoughts? Thank you

You have to cook it five times i think before you can move to the next stage of the goal.

maizee0404
03-13-15, 04:21 PM
Just reached lv 15 and i have this goal :) i now need pennys! I would appreciate neighbours and tips i will tip back when i can...please and thankyou..got stuck in valentines as i had little neighbours or the everlasting money :P good luck everyone :) maizee0404

princessimogen
03-13-15, 07:25 PM
I just got three star mastery on corned beef and received the poster decoration of the recipe in case anyone was wondering if that was a reward.

Also the first post of this thread that copied what I posted for goals 8 and 9 should update the post with what I later wrote about corned beef requiring 10 for 3 star mastery.

DrP4ever
03-14-15, 05:12 AM
I am not getting enough shamrocks therefore I won't be able to finish these quests in time. Need better drops.

mamareader02
03-14-15, 06:54 AM
I am not getting enough shamrocks therefore I won't be able to finish these quests in time. Need better drops.

I've been getting 3 shamrocks every hour and half,but using the mastery spice will help you chug through it,I'm on to next to last goal(I have to master all three dishes),with the mastery spice,I will be able to finish the event

ciarjen
03-14-15, 07:12 AM
I've been getting 3 shamrocks every hour and half,but using the mastery spice will help you chug through it,I'm on to next to last goal(I have to master all three dishes),with the mastery spice,I will be able to finish the event

Can you please explain the what mastery spice does?

thanks.

queentina3
03-14-15, 07:21 AM
Can you please explain the what mastery spice does?

thanks.

Each dish has a master level (1, 2, 3) and for these recipes step 9 requires all 3 dishes to be mastered to the 3rd level. If your recipe shows 1/10 when you go to cook it and you use the Master Spice on it, when it is finished cooking you'll notice your counter for that dish has increased to 3/10 instead of 2/10. Since the clovers/shamrocks are so random in timing and amount given, using the Master Spice is a quick way of getting through the dishes.

Just don't use the master spice on the last dish in a level as then you'll lose that extra dish. If you have 8/10, use it as then you'll master the level, but if you have 9/10, don't use it as you'll lose it and the counter won't give you 1/20 for the next level, it will read 0/20.

Has anyone completed the goal? I'm curious as to what comes after mastering all dishes (step I'm on now).

goosekat
03-14-15, 07:23 AM
This is where I'm at, too & I found the leprechaun shows up every 30 minutes or so, too. It does seem as though having enough clovers & green spice made up from them will be the limiting factor in achieving these goals, so setting a timer for every 30 minutes is likely a GREAT idea!! ;-)

I found that he only comes out about every 2 to 2 and a half hours. I'm pretty far behind because I can't get him to come out. Woke up this morning and got on immediately, it took him 20 minutes to come out after an all night sleep. What can I do to fix this?

ciarjen
03-14-15, 08:06 AM
Each dish has a master level (1, 2, 3) and for these recipes step 9 requires all 3 dishes to be mastered to the 3rd level. If your recipe shows 1/10 when you go to cook it and you use the Master Spice on it, when it is finished cooking you'll notice your counter for that dish has increased to 3/10 instead of 2/10. Since the clovers/shamrocks are so random in timing and amount given, using the Master Spice is a quick way of getting through the dishes.

Just don't use the master spice on the last dish in a level as then you'll lose that extra dish. If you have 8/10, use it as then you'll master the level, but if you have 9/10, don't use it as you'll lose it and the counter won't give you 1/20 for the next level, it will read 0/20.

Has anyone completed the goal? I'm curious as to what comes after mastering all dishes (step I'm on now).

Thanks for the explanation, I've just unlocked the spice :)

queentina3
03-14-15, 08:48 AM
Thanks for the explanation, I've just unlocked the spice :)

You're welcome. I've got nothing else to use the vanilla on so I've been making this one as often as I can. :)

PraxisOfGood
03-14-15, 09:06 AM

I've got about a dozen dishes to go, and a few vanilla in my garden. At the worst, I think I'll be done this time tomorrow.

queentina3
03-14-15, 10:44 AM
I've got about a dozen dishes to go, and a few vanilla in my garden. At the worst, I think I'll be done this time tomorrow.

That's like me. I have 4 vanilla in there now so I can make more mastery spice later and I have 2/10 mint trifle. One is cooking right now with mastery spice so it will be 4/10 and I'm putting another on as soon as I can get a restock of cream and with another mastery it will be 6/10. Liam is my only real holdout right now. He keeps only dropping two clovers to me so I normally have to wait around for him to come three times before I can even start making his spice. :(

ETA, just got another vanilla so that is 5 in my 6 plots garden, YIKES!
ETA2, now all 6 of my plots have vanilla. Not sure if I should be happy about that or not, debatable. LOL

Army8184
03-14-15, 02:41 PM
Does anyone know what step 10 is?

queentina3
03-14-15, 03:48 PM
Does anyone know what step 10 is?

Not yet but I'm hoping to find out later tonight or tomorrow morning. I've gotten lucky with the vanilla so I'm at 8/12 now for Mint Trifle. YAY!

Army8184
03-14-15, 04:29 PM
I don't get many vanilla! I have 7 plots!

queentina3
03-14-15, 04:34 PM
I don't get many vanilla! I have 7 plots!

I normally don't either...I was deleting Ginger like crazy yesterday as it was maxxing out my pantry and I can't use it on any meals, plus I didn't want to waste time with the 3 hour spice when I was waiting on mastery/Irish spice and could use the 1 hour spice in between. This morning when I re-plotted I got almost all vanilla and then as I harvested I got more, and I only have 6 plots.

Right now 8/12 is cooking with mastery spice so it will be 10/12, and I have a mastery spice making now and then enough clovers for an Irish spice, so in a few hours we'll know what comes next (after mastering all 3 recipes). It will feel great to have these 3 recipes behind me. :)

Army8184
03-14-15, 04:43 PM
I have the pasta completed. Working on the other two now. Trifle is 4/12 finish it out and I just got the hash to level 3. Hope I can get finished with the goals!

PraxisOfGood
03-14-15, 05:28 PM
I just hit 1 star mastery on both brushcetta and Orange juice ten seconds apart, so that's two extra mastery spice for the effort. I'm at 8/12 for the mint trifle, 10/15 for the pasta, and I finished the corned beef first (so I could get back to home run breakfasts and omelettes lol). It sounds like I've had better luck with Liam than some other people, so I hope he keeps it up for the last push to victory!

queentina3
03-14-15, 06:14 PM
I just put on my last Mint Trifle so in 45 minutes we should know what the next goal step is, hopefully nothing too horrible.

PraxisOfGood, I finished off the Corned Beef Hash first as well, but not for those reasons....I did it because I didn't want to have to fight Liam for the clovers for both this recipe and for the spice for the others. I figured if I got this one out of the way first then anything he dropped could be used exclusively for the spice. LOL!!

ETA: oh god, it is only 9 gems to speed it up.....soooo tempted.........

Army8184
03-14-15, 06:45 PM
Lol I'm trying to not use my gems yet. Can't wait ti see what the final goal is.

PraxisOfGood
03-14-15, 06:56 PM
LOL, I can't wait to hear what it is! I can't imagine what the last challenge would be now that all the food is mastered.

queentina3
03-14-15, 07:00 PM
Ok, the last step is: Go see Liam O'Lucky for a gaelic gift.

Now, he wasn't in my place but CID was, and I tapped on him and got the recipe for Potato Pesto Pie

Earns coins = 1,200
Cooks = 1.5h
Earns XP = 7
Servings = 300

Takes 3 potato, 3 flour, 3 basil
First level mastery = cook 40 times - YIKES!

There was no other goal that popped up, so this is the end. Thank goodness I don't have to deal with Liam any longer.

ETA: ARGH!!! I just used 4 potatoes for the Home Run Breakfast!! KICKS MYSELF!

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b342/queentina3/TeamLava/015226a7be60fac6f287b46c93c31ea0f7c6480def_zpssyab byz2.jpg

PraxisOfGood
03-14-15, 07:24 PM
Congratulations! Looking at the recipe, I'm not sure that you made a mistake making home run breakfasts instead of this, lol. Still, it is quite an achievement!!

I've got enough mastery spice to finish now and just need Liam to give me 13 more clovers. I think that can wait for tomorrow....

Army8184
03-14-15, 07:24 PM
Oh my goodness. I don't think I will be able to finish!

queentina3
03-14-15, 07:28 PM
Congratulations! Looking at the recipe, I'm not sure that you made a mistake making home run breakfasts instead of this, lol. Still, it is quite an achievement!!

I've got enough mastery spice to finish now and just need Liam to give me 13 more clovers. I think that can wait for tomorrow....

*wipes brow of sweat*

I'm more thinking of just getting it mastered as I think it disappears when the others do. The big problem is going to be basil, since we're restricted to whatever the watering can gives us, and Lilly. *grumbles*

Oh my goodness. I don't think I will be able to finish!

I'm not sure anyone is going to be able to complete that dish to full mastery if level one requires 40 cooks alone, not with Basil being an ingredient, not to mention potatoes (that take long enough to turn around as it is). I think the best you can do is just complete the overall goal to get the recipe and go from there. That is what I'm going to do and I refuse to lose sleep over not completing it before TL yanks it. *shrugs*

PraxisOfGood
03-14-15, 07:59 PM

Based I this, I don't think that you need to master it by the end of the event.

queentina3
03-14-15, 09:24 PM
Based I this, I don't think that you need to master it by the end of the event.

Oh fabulous!!! I won't worry about making it right now then and can go back to cooking as normal, or well, trying to master sandwiches for that other recipe now that I've got Home Run. LOL!

tweeps
03-15-15, 06:00 AM
Green little Leprechaun going all 'diddleleye and Begorrah, begosh to be sure to be sure'.

I'm sick of this tired Oirish stereotype being bandied about every single year around our National Holiday.

It's the 21st century.

We don't all eat potatoes for breakfast lunch and dinner. We don't live in thatched white cottages. We don't all speak like Darby O'Gill.
We don't believe in a pot o gold at the end of a rainbow.
St. Patrick (not Paddy or Patty) had nothing to do with Leprechauns.
In fact the only thing in this event related to Saint Patrick is the Shamrock.

Army8184
03-15-15, 06:32 AM
I thought if you got the first star on mastery you would get a mastery spice? I got coins and a star for leveling.

babydollfire
03-15-15, 07:50 AM
I thought if you got the first star on mastery you would get a mastery spice? I got coins and a star for leveling.

I just noticed when I mastered a dish this morning I got coins instead of a mastery spice as well,,, I was bummed. Hope they didn't change it? I was counting on that spice as I hardly ever grow ginger, and my doggy got sick so I couldn't chase Liam as much yesterday. Still has a ways to go on mastering the dishes. Mint trifle, will be done soon, then will work on corned beef hash and then green pasta... I'm behind.

I hope we are keeping the final recipe without mastering to the first star with learn time, you'd need on like 24 hours... Collecting constantly.

Can a mod confirm that once it's unlocked you completed the goal without the one star mastery?

LalaSmooth
03-15-15, 08:54 AM
what level do you need to be on to get the goals?

littlebridge
03-15-15, 09:10 AM
I can't seem to get vanilla to grow out of the garden. So, I can only get my mastery spices when I actually master another dish. Should I use them on the 'spice Liam's dishes' goal or wait until later? Sorry, I'm way behind everyone else it would seem, so just trying to be efficient! :)

infinitelove19
03-15-15, 09:41 AM
I can't seem to get vanilla to grow out of the garden. So, I can only get my mastery spices when I actually master another dish. Should I use them on the 'spice Liam's dishes' goal or wait until later? Sorry, I'm way behind everyone else it would seem, so just trying to be efficient! :)

If your goal is to complete this line of quests, I recommend using your master spices on Liam's dishes whenever possible, so long as you need a minimum of two more of that dish to reach the next mastery level. As for your garden not growing vanilla, I recommend collecting often (deleting excess spices from your pantry) and hopefully some vanilla will turn up. Good luck!

infinitelove19
03-15-15, 09:45 AM
I hope we are keeping the final recipe without mastering to the first star with learn time, you'd need on like 24 hours... Collecting constantly.

Can a mod confirm that once it's unlocked you completed the goal without the one star mastery?

I'm not a mod, but once the last recipe is unlocked the questline ends.
There is no goal/requirement to even cook the dish once and definitely no goal/requirement to achieve any mastery level.

babydollfire
03-15-15, 11:14 AM
I'm not a mod, but once the last recipe is unlocked the questline ends.
There is no goal/requirement to even cook the dish once and definitely no goal/requirement to achieve any mastery level.

Thank you!

maizee0404
03-15-15, 02:18 PM
what level do you need to be on to get the goals?

15..iv just reached that level what are u on?

Army8184
03-15-15, 02:26 PM
Will be done mastering the three dishes tomorrow! So excited!

PraxisOfGood
03-15-15, 04:50 PM

Notice that the mint trifle still has a timer attached to it, but the potato pesto pie doesn't (now that I earned it). So, yeah, it's there to stay.

Jennerwein1
03-15-15, 05:48 PM
Green little Leprechaun going all 'diddleleye and Begorrah, begosh to be sure to be sure'.

I'm sick of this tired Oirish stereotype being bandied about every single year around our National Holiday.

It's the 21st century.

We don't all eat potatoes for breakfast lunch and dinner. We don't live in thatched white cottages. We don't all speak like Darby O'Gill.
We don't believe in a pot o gold at the end of a rainbow.
St. Patrick (not Paddy or Patty) had nothing to do with Leprechauns.
In fact the only thing in this event related to Saint Patrick is the Shamrock.
And we Bavarians don't all wear Lederhosen and Dirndls.
We don't all oompah and Polka.
We don't all drink beer and only eat Knoedel.
Join the Club of the stereotyped.
But: we drive as fast as we can!!!! :):D

chorikawa123
03-15-15, 09:48 PM
I don't understand.

Stage 6

WinnyWoos
03-15-15, 10:11 PM
I don't understand.

You have to add 1 of the below spices to either the St. Pattys Pasta, Mint Trifle or Corned Beef Hash 5 times.
Simple Spice - adds $1 per dish
House Blend - adds $3 per dish
Mastery Spice - add 1 gold star to the dish (personally, this is what I used because you end up having to master all 3 dishes anyway to complete the entire goal)

So spice any of the 3 St.Patricks dishes 5 times.

tiggerhobbes
03-16-15, 04:45 AM
Whew, took the long route but getting there finally.

When they say cook any st p dish 5 times, does it need to be the same dish or can I do 3 times corn beef and two times green pasta, for example?

queentina3
03-16-15, 06:12 AM
Whew, took the long route but getting there finally.

When they say cook any st p dish 5 times, does it need to be the same dish or can I do 3 times corn beef and two times green pasta, for example?

It doesn't need to be the same dish, as long as it's an Irish one it will complete the goal. :)

venicej
03-16-15, 10:38 AM
Just Finished!
For goal 10 you just have to visit Liam
He was right there for me!
Yeah, this was fun - hope future ones are obtainable
Farm Story 2 has made it impossible to achieve the goals, unless you are extremely lucky to get the items necessary to craft after buying the craft buildings!
Please keep this game fun

venicej
03-16-15, 11:30 AM
The prize recipe does not require clover to make

queentina3
03-16-15, 12:03 PM
The prize recipe does not require clover to make

Yeah, the recipe is posted a few pages back so most that read the thread know that. :)

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?79565-St-pattys-day-goals-3-10-15&p=1074659&viewfull=1#post1074659

Meloewa
03-16-15, 12:04 PM
i have to agree here with venicej, i am a gemspender for deco's, but the ways this game is going, it ain't fun no more.. so i hope TL will find a good balance for fun and goals to obtain to keep their loyal customerbase ;-)

mamareader02
03-16-15, 12:04 PM
Just Finished!
For goal 10 you just have to visit Liam
He was right there for me!
Yeah, this was fun - hope future ones are obtainable
Farm Story 2 has made it impossible to achieve the goals, unless you are extremely lucky to get the items necessary to craft after buying the craft buildings!
Please keep this game fun
Yeah,I used to love FS2,but with the goals on the events ridiculously hard(even at highest level),RS2 is now my fave,and the goals aren't extremely easy,they just take work at a steady pace,which makes the game enjoyable,here's to hoping TL doesn't mess this one up,though they do need to shorten the onion time as its in a large number of recipes

chorikawa123
03-16-15, 01:23 PM
Thank you.

You have to add 1 of the below spices to either the St. Pattys Pasta, Mint Trifle or Corned Beef Hash 5 times.
Simple Spice - adds $1 per dish
House Blend - adds $3 per dish
Mastery Spice - add 1 gold star to the dish (personally, this is what I used because you end up having to master all 3 dishes anyway to complete the entire goal)

So spice any of the 3 St.Patricks dishes 5 times.

WinnyWoos
03-16-15, 04:14 PM
Thank you.

Your welcome! I'm horrible at explaining things so I hope it helped! That particular quest was not reader friendly:rolleyes:

mamareader02
03-16-15, 04:20 PM
Yeah,I used to love FS2,but with the goals on the events ridiculously hard(even at highest level),RS2 is now my fave,and the goals aren't extremely easy,they just take work at a steady pace,which makes the game enjoyable,here's to hoping TL doesn't mess this one up,though they do need to shorten the onion time as its in a large number of recipes

And now TL just made me eat my words

queentina3
03-16-15, 04:21 PM
And now TL just made me eat my words

*snorts*

And it's only been 4 hours. Is that a new record? ;)

mamareader02
03-16-15, 04:23 PM
*snorts*

And it's only been 4 hours. Is that a new record? ;)

I think so,and I really wanted to have just one TL game they didn't screw up:(

LonePudding
03-16-15, 05:05 PM
Still only at the 4th goal. Not looking good.

kooky panda
03-16-15, 05:06 PM
Guys please use this thread here (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?79774-Recipes-changed-again!!!)for the new recipe and market changes.

queentina3
03-16-15, 05:17 PM
Still only at the 4th goal. Not looking good.

This is goal 4:

Goal 4

Decorate with the Clover Window (1)
Unlock the Clover Wallpaper Style (1)

rewards: 800 coins/ Mint Tuffle Recipe

Are you still on goal 3 or moved on to goal 5? The steps are in the first post.

Jennerwein1
03-16-15, 05:33 PM
Anybody else have items in the street market at exorbitant prices? A mushroom for 454 coins and a lobster in the 500's? Come on TL!!!

irishmeagan
03-16-15, 05:40 PM
My leprechaun must not like me anymore. He was dropping 5+ shamrocks now I'm lucky to get 2.

teamburcroff
03-16-15, 06:59 PM
Wow! RS2 just got crazy hard...Its not fun to stress about these increases in difficulty :( Booo. I was trying to stick with it, I'm just glad I didn't buy any gems on this game :(

babydollfire
03-16-15, 09:31 PM
Anybody else have items in the street market at exorbitant prices? A mushroom for 454 coins and a lobster in the 500's? Come on TL!!!

YES! Everything in my market went way up in price all of a sudden... Like by 400 to 500 coins. What's going on?

ariffraff
03-16-15, 09:39 PM
6 garden plots 4 of them filled with vanilla, this sucks.

scarletdragon18
03-17-15, 02:40 AM
Is it me or did the leprechaun stop showing up in the restaurant?

ShibuyaCloth
03-17-15, 03:30 AM
6 garden plots 4 of them filled with vanilla, this sucks.

Be happy, so you can craft mastery Spice. That is 4 free stars for your quest!!!

julia88s
03-17-15, 09:17 AM
is the third time that I finish to produce the green spice, needed to produce the dishes, and then..it disappeared!that sucks!

kooky panda
03-17-15, 09:40 AM
Guys please use this thread here (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?79774-Recipes-changed-again!!!)for the new recipe and market changes.

reminder:)

pollybeeXD
03-17-15, 10:03 AM
I'm about to finish the 8th goal in an hour or so! I'm pretty psyched about this! The mastery spice has helped me A LOT. ;)

I'm not sure if anyone has posted anything about the 8th goal (I'm too lazy to go through the entire thread. LOL) but basically, we need to reach mastery level 3 for Corned Beef Hash, Mint Trifle, and St. Paddy's Pasta. I wish I took note of the number of times that you need to cook a specific dish to get to mastery level 3 but I got too excited so.... yeah! My bad! Hope this helps though!

pollybeeXD
03-17-15, 11:28 AM
Finally!

queentina3
03-17-15, 01:12 PM
I'm about to finish the 8th goal in an hour or so! I'm pretty psyched about this! The mastery spice has helped me A LOT. ;)

I'm not sure if anyone has posted anything about the 8th goal (I'm too lazy to go through the entire thread. LOL) but basically, we need to reach mastery level 3 for Corned Beef Hash, Mint Trifle, and St. Paddy's Pasta. I wish I took note of the number of times that you need to cook a specific dish to get to mastery level 3 but I got too excited so.... yeah! My bad! Hope this helps though!

Hehehe, the first post in the thread has the information listed. :)

orleansparish
03-17-15, 01:19 PM
I saw on a wall, someone mentioned the end goal recipe only lasts until the rest of the goal. This is incorrect, yes? I mean, we get to keep the recipe? Make sense to me, just like in the other games. But they were a higher level player and I was tired to question them. I didn't even Bother making another corned beef. Guess I've gotta catch up.

pollybeeXD
03-17-15, 01:55 PM
Oh yeah! It is in the first post. Well the third star for the Corned Beef Hash requires 12 yellow stars. :)

edit(KP) added info to post 1

queentina3
03-17-15, 02:26 PM
I saw on a wall, someone mentioned the end goal recipe only lasts until the rest of the goal. This is incorrect, yes? I mean, we get to keep the recipe? Make sense to me, just like in the other games. But they were a higher level player and I was tired to question them. I didn't even Bother making another corned beef. Guess I've gotta catch up.

Yes, from what I can tell the ending recipe (Potato Pesto Pie) is a keeper as there isn't a timer on it like the other 3 and it doesn't require shamrocks or the Irish Spice. :)

Beecause
03-17-15, 04:18 PM
I still need to make 9 of the pastas and 5 of the trifle and Lucky just dropped a whopping 2 shamrocks
in 2 hours.

With the new horrible changes, I don't even want to play the game but I have to in order to collect the
shamrocks so I can hopefully complete this unpleasant goal.

maizee0404
03-18-15, 03:00 PM
Can i ask a question totally off topic but...why do ppl put something infront of there doors..is like a closing hes thing..im going to bed to have it full for tomorrow or have they quit game?...i see some like that put they have food ready and on there counters too..please anyone?

babydollfire
03-18-15, 03:05 PM
I still need to make 9 of the pastas and 5 of the trifle and Lucky just dropped a whopping 2 shamrocks
in 2 hours.

With the new horrible changes, I don't even want to play the game but I have to in order to collect the

in 2 hours.

I wish I could gift you my 50 shamrocks... I'm done with the goal from a few days ago (2) and I don't check in regularly but he drops so many for me. When I was working to achieve it? He dropped far little. But maybe he will speed up. But there's a whole week left so you can do it. You just need a few days if you check in regularly.... 3 at the most but probably worst case 2 and a half. I got mint trifle out of the way first due to sugar, 3 + 1 for the spice and also cream, then corned beef hash so I could continue French dips... Working towards 3rd star, got 15 out of the final last 50 done... Ahhhh!

babydollfire
03-18-15, 03:09 PM
No idea, unless they don't want to get the glitch where your food disappears and you don't get the " you've made x amount of coins while away" it happens and you can lose money... Or they're redecorating and customers get in the way, or they want to earn water tips on all food due to all the changes in recipes and they need coins?

Edit, this is for maizee0404

maizee0404
03-18-15, 03:11 PM
No idea, unless they don't want to get the glitch where your food disappears and you don't get the " you've made x amount of coins while away" it happens and you can lose money... Or they're redecorating and customers get in the way, or they want to earn water tips on all food due to all the changes in recipes and they need coins?

Ok thanks for that :)

babydollfire
03-18-15, 03:20 PM
Speak of the devil, I just went back and never got you earned the certain amount of coins while away, sigh. Have no idea of loss. Protect food. Lol. I can leave for 3 mins and get it, and hour and get it.. Or leave for 10 mins and not get it. While staying logged on.

TashbearHG
03-19-15, 04:09 AM
I was so close to completing goal 9 but now Liam doesn't come as much as he did and he doesn't drop as many Shamrocks as he did. Ugh that just annoys me. Now I don't think I'll complete the goals on time

Beecause
03-19-15, 12:45 PM

Thanks - that's sweet of you to say. I did finished it LATE last night but have yet to check out the final reward recipe - :rolleyes:

Don't block your door - tech will tell you that none of their games are designed to do this. I knew this but did it in
fashion story and when I opened my game just ten mins. later - ALL my stock was gone & I got no $$ for it. My Bad.
It's really not worth the risk.

TashbearHG - these goals are new to the game play & we don't know how they'll run so I stress more than enjoy it. :(
For bakery & restaurant story I know exactly how the goals work so I do enjoy those.
MY fingers are crossed for you & the many others that are right there with you. That was me just yesterday. ;)

I set my phone timer for 58 minutes - that didn't work all that well - so yesterday I went by a 1 hour cook time recipe.
Used that changed tomato soup - that was my one hour timer and it worked very well - I would open my game
a couple minutes after I got the notification that the soup was done and I caught Lucky every time. He didn't
always drop the number of shamrocks I needed each time, but I was able to make the needed 14 spices.

orleansparish
03-19-15, 11:42 PM
I need to master all of the recipes now. With Liam coming so rarely I don't know if I'll finish in time. I didn't want to but I may as well see what I can do. Annoying stingy midget.

dijkstramaaike
03-20-15, 03:17 AM
Ugh, the past few days Liam showed up about once every three hours, and dropped 2 clovers most of the time. Now that I finally completed the goal, he comes in every half hour and drops 5 clovers every time. Seriously TL, I don't see the point in doing that? :rolleyes::p

mcc1230
03-20-15, 03:32 AM
Is it true that we can no longer use the Potato Pesto Pie recipe after 4 days? I won't be able to master 3 stars by then :(

capecod86
03-20-15, 09:34 AM
not often enough. i only seem to get him if i leave my game for a couple of hours and he then finally shows.

capecod86
03-20-15, 09:35 AM
pretty much everything on this game is too time consuming

queentina3
03-20-15, 09:39 AM
Is it true that we can no longer use the Potato Pesto Pie recipe after 4 days? I won't be able to master 3 stars by then :(

I'm not sure where you read that but from what I know of it isn't true. The Potato Pesto Pie is the final goal reward and will not be taken away at the end of the event. Unlike the other 3 Irish Recipes, that one doesn't have a timer on it, it doesn't require shamrocks to make, nor does it take the Irish Spice.

sarahlee86
03-20-15, 12:40 PM
I'm not sure where you read that but from what I know of it isn't true. The Potato Pesto Pie is the final goal reward and will not be taken away at the end of the event. Unlike the other 3 Irish Recipes, that one doesn't have a timer on it, it doesn't require shamrocks to make, nor does it take the Irish Spice.

There's not a timer when you go to make it, but if you go to the discovery table, there is a timer on the potato pesto pie. Not sure if that means it goes away though...

queentina3
03-20-15, 12:54 PM
There's not a timer when you go to make it, but if you go to the discovery table, there is a timer on the potato pesto pie. Not sure if that means it goes away though...

Then I don't know. You may want to contact Kooky and have her ask TL directly. They ignore me, obviously, since I have a bug thread in the BUG section that they're purposely ignoring. If I ask you'll never get an answer. Sorry.

kooky panda
03-20-15, 02:19 PM
After the event is over, the first three recipes Mint Trifle, St. Paddy Pasta, and Corned Beef Hash will go away as they are LT recipes.
If you are complete the entire St. Patrick's Day Goal, you get rewarded with the recipe Potato Pesto Pie and that will stay.

Buttercup0001
03-20-15, 04:49 PM
I dont think ill complete the St . Pattys goals. Im still on Gaelic Gastronomy and struggling with it. I'd be lucky to see Liam in my restaurant, I log onto the game hourly if not every 1/2 hour and when he does appear he is only giving 2 - 3 clovers. Starting to think its pointless continuing with the goals. And that means the Potatoe Pesto Pie will be locked forever. :(

LonePudding
03-20-15, 05:51 PM
I dont think ill complete the St . Pattys goals. Im still on Gaelic Gastronomy and struggling with it. I'd be lucky to see Liam in my restaurant, I log onto the game hourly if not every 1/2 hour and when he does appear he is only giving 2 - 3 clovers. Starting to think its pointless continuing with the goals. And that means the Potatoe Pesto Pie will be locked forever. :(

Exact same here :( right now I'm the goal where I need to include 5 normal spices into the St paddy recipes, I think that only about half way through. I really wish the recipes would just expire rather than stay forever locked up and usuable:(

LonePudding
03-20-15, 05:52 PM

Thanks kooky! I don't think I'll reach the potato pesto pie so I might give up.

mamareader02
03-20-15, 06:20 PM
I hope everyone is remembering to use mastery spice on these recipes,they really helped me get through pretty quick

dalexxx
03-20-15, 08:48 PM
whats the use of learning these recipes if the recipes you have learned will require the leprechaun items?

will the leprechaun items be removed from the recipe or will he still visit?

FranDresner
03-20-15, 08:55 PM
The first three recipes will be removed and the final one you earn at stage 10, you will get to keep as it doesn't require shamrocks to make.

chorikawa123
03-20-15, 09:02 PM
Potato Pesto Pie on the menu doesn't have a timer but, there's a timer when viewing all of the recipes.

queentina3
03-21-15, 05:26 AM
Potato Pesto Pie on the menu doesn't have a timer but, there's a timer when viewing all of the recipes.

I think that is because if you don't unlock it in time, you'll lose your option to get it/keep it. However, if you do unlock it in time, you'll keep it when the other three disappear. :)

maizee0404
03-21-15, 09:58 AM
I gave up..i started late anyway..im happy im now at level 18 ill be ready for the next event :)

greywagtail
03-22-15, 04:16 AM
I don't think I will be able to get to this goal either - the leprechaun is just not arriving enough

kimberly0822
03-22-15, 11:28 AM
All this work to keep a lousy recipe...blah! :eek:who cares about a silly recipe? Arent there enough to keep people busy? Tl feel free to take away these nasty looking dishes from my kitchen now

kimberly0822
03-22-15, 11:30 AM
All this work to keep a lousy recipe...blah! :eek:who cares about a silly recipe? Arent there enough to keep people busy? Tl feel free to take away these nasty looking dishes from my kitchen now

Btw will be happy to never see that creepy lil guy in green in my restraunt again ��

orleansparish
03-22-15, 12:31 PM
I don't think I'll make it. I need to make 12 mint trifles and 3 more pesto pastas. Could have saved my time doing something else.

orleansparish
03-22-15, 12:34 PM
I hope everyone is remembering to use mastery spice on these recipes,they really helped me get through pretty quick

I've used mastery spice on other recipes and nothing happened. I stopped making it and use my super rare vanilla on shakes instead. What does the mastery spice do ecaxrely? Perhaps I can make some and try to use it on the mint stuff. See what I can manage in this super short time we have left. Id have totally given up but I don't want to see that recipe on others counters. Bad enough a neighbor was making a bunch of it yesterday.

queentina3
03-22-15, 01:26 PM

Actually it isn't a lousy recipe, it is one of the best ones offered on the Dinner Oven.
Baked Potato Profit = $1,240 servings 480
Potato Pesto Pie Profit = $1,068 servings 300
Bitterballen Profit = $1,005 servings 275

Those are the only three dishes on the Dinner Oven that have a profit above $1,000.

I've used mastery spice on other recipes and nothing happened. I stopped making it and use my super rare vanilla on shakes instead. What does the mastery spice do ecaxrely? Perhaps I can make some and try to use it on the mint stuff. See what I can manage in this super short time we have left. Id have totally given up but I don't want to see that recipe on others counters. Bad enough a neighbor was making a bunch of it yesterday.

The Mastery Spice allows you to have two dishes be counted towards your total in the recipe book when in actuality you're only making one dish. If you have 48/50 of a recipe and are cooking one now, you use the mastery spice on that dish and when it is finished cooking, you'll have 50/50 instead of 49/50 and you've now mastered the dish.

That is how I got through the goals so quickly. I used the mastery spice on almost every Irish dish I could so that I got two counted towards only one cooking.

BEWARE though. If you use the spice on the last dish of a level, it won't work. If you have 49/50 for the 2nd level dish and you use the spice, you'll only get credited for the one dish - 50/50. You won't get 50/50 and then a 1/100. You'll get 50/50 and 0/100. So make sure it isn't the last dish of a level before using it!

Iconoclast1919
03-22-15, 02:56 PM
Ever since the last disaster of an update, I've only gotten 1 vanilla and I plant pretty much every 30 minutes except when I'm sleeping and I have 5 plots. Can't get any more plots, because shovels never drop. Without the vanilla I can't make the mastery spice to help me get through this quest in time. Also ever since the update, all the specials hardly ever come around including the leprechaun. I sat and watched the game for over an hour and a half straight and no leprechaun or other specials. All the work I've put into this and the coins I've spent to unlock useless ugly things I'd never use have gone to waste because I can't get vanilla or shamrocks fast enough. I'm on the verge of quitting since the update anyway, and this is just the icing on the cake. I also said "sat and watched the game" because most of the time I can't cook anything due to the changes made to recipes, spawn times and the now completely and utterly useless street market. If this was pre-update I would consider spending the $9.99 to buy the shamrocks to help me complete in time, but there is no way I'm giving them any money after they way they've wronged us.

orleansparish
03-22-15, 05:07 PM
I bought one set of the shamrocks, boards and sugar package. It was cheap so i said what the heck. I refuse to buy more, because no recipe is worth $10, even if we didnt have those horrible updates. I wish the game cared more about its players, because id love to buy gems next month to help expand my fruit stand and help make expanding my entire shop a little easier.

But they tweaked Cid and now he doesnt even come around every hour. I refuse. Ill take my time, while they get their heads out of the sand and figure out of they will make this game fun again or wash it down the drain with the stupidity.

They dont get that we will spend more money if they were fair. Only players with money to burn would buy gems when they make it harder on purpose.

orleansparish
03-22-15, 05:08 PM
Actually it isn't a lousy recipe, it is one of the best ones offered on the Dinner Oven.
Baked Potato Profit = $1,240 servings 480
Potato Pesto Pie Profit = $1,068 servings 300
Bitterballen Profit = $1,005 servings 275

Those are the only three dishes on the Dinner Oven that have a profit above $1,000.

The Mastery Spice allows you to have two dishes be counted towards your total in the recipe book when in actuality you're only making one dish. If you have 48/50 of a recipe and are cooking one now, you use the mastery spice on that dish and when it is finished cooking, you'll have 50/50 instead of 49/50 and you've now mastered the dish.

That is how I got through the goals so quickly. I used the mastery spice on almost every Irish dish I could so that I got two counted towards only one cooking.

BEWARE though. If you use the spice on the last dish of a level, it won't work. If you have 49/50 for the 2nd level dish and you use the spice, you'll only get credited for the one dish - 50/50. You won't get 50/50 and then a 1/100. You'll get 50/50 and 0/100. So make sure it isn't the last dish of a level before using it!

Thanks for that info! I have two mastery spices but that midget hasnt come around since yesterday. He and Cid mus have sneaked off somewhere to plan their vacation to get away from the unhappy customers tl have created.

iralev
03-22-15, 10:19 PM
Any idea what is the last goal "go to see Liam" means?
I am a little bit confused, where to go?

iralev
03-22-15, 10:22 PM
Any idea what is the last goal "go to see Liam" means?
I am a little bit confused, where to go?
Never mind, I got it!

Heather6186
03-23-15, 08:07 AM
No wait where do I go see Liam for the last part? I have like 3 hours and trying to work at the same time.

ciarjen
03-23-15, 08:08 AM
No wait where do I go see Liam for the last part? I have like 3 hours and trying to work at the same time.

Just collect as normal from him.

Heather6186
03-23-15, 08:10 AM
Oh I hope he comes back lol

bobbyrae
03-23-15, 08:32 AM
Btw will be happy to never see that creepy lil guy in green in my restraunt again ��
Yes!! Good riddance Liam!

cocauina
03-23-15, 09:14 AM
I will not be able to finish this Limited Goal with only 2hrs left because Liam only appears in my restaurant 1 time every 1 hour, I still need to cook the St. Paddy's Pasta 9 more times to master the recipe and when Liam comes to my restaurant he only leaves 3 clover's. Kinda of unfair when I have the other 2 recipes mastered.

Just send me more Liam's TL!

orleansparish
03-23-15, 09:21 AM
I will not be able to finish this Limited Goal with only 2hrs left because Liam only appears in my restaurant 1 time every 1 hour, I still need to cook the St. Paddy's Pasta 9 more times to master the recipe and when Liam comes to my restaurant he only leaves 3 clover's. Kinda of unfair when I have the other 2 recipes mastered.

Just send me more Liam's TL!

Yeah I know. You'd think they have a double clover day or something. 3 gems per clover is steep to me. I mastered the pasta this morning, but need 10 more trifles. Liam isn't coming every hour even. When he does he leaves 3 pieces or less. I have the other plaques on my wall because i i think it's cool how they give you on with a pic of the food. Other than that, this sucked.

cocauina
03-23-15, 09:26 AM
Yeah I know. You'd think they have a double clover day or something. 3 gems per clover is steep to me. I mastered the pasta this morning, but need 10 more trifles. Liam isn't coming every hour even. When he does he leaves 3 pieces or less. I have the other plaques on my wall because i i think it's cool how they give you on with a pic of the food. Other than that, this sucked.

I don't even have the plaques in my wall, but what I think that is ridiculous is the number of times that Liam comes to our restaurant, the amount of times is not enough, and the number of Clover that he leaves is not enough also so we can finish this goals without gems, I was about to use gems, but suddenly my game just eats my gems, since TL had done this ridiculous update that my game has been eating my gems for eggs, bread, cheese and pasta.

[ Edit: Liam just appear in my restaurant, I had 2 clover's and he only gave me another 2 clover's, I hate TL. I cannot craft a Green Spice with only 4 clover's ]

ginrae22
03-23-15, 10:16 AM
Yeah...So... I get nothing from this excursion except mastery stars. Which really sucks. He didn't show up enough and I never had enough clovers to master those recipes! I am at the second to last part of the quest. I mean whatever, it's not nearly as upsetting as the fails that happen now regularly in FS2....

cocauina
03-23-15, 10:22 AM
Yeah...So... I get nothing from this excursion except mastery stars. Which really sucks. He didn't show up enough and I never had enough clovers to master those recipes! I am at the second to last part of the quest. I mean whatever, it's not nearly as upsetting as the fails that happen now regularly in FS2....

TL should give us one more day, but since they have other preferences, they will not give us not even one more hour.

I'm in goal 9 also and I only need 9 Green Spice's, 45 clover's in total, so yeah, with less than 2hrs I cannot finish this.

Am it's confirmed, Liam's only visits my restaurant 1 hour after the last visit.
This is a low trick TL.

mandalou84
03-23-15, 11:39 AM
I'm really irritated! I got all the way through til it said visit Liam for the last recipe with 40 minutes left and he never showed up again!!!!

medbil44
03-25-15, 08:31 AM
I'm really irritated! I got all the way through til it said visit Liam for the last recipe with 40 minutes left and he never showed up again!!!!

I mastered all of the dishes and only had to accept his last gift but he never showed up again! So frustrating, I spent so much time and gems to complete this on time, even though the prize really wasn't worth it. I will not be doing that again.:(

bobbyrae
03-25-15, 09:26 AM
I mastered all of the dishes and only had to accept his last gift but he never showed up again! So frustrating, I spent so much time and gems to complete this on time, even though the prize really wasn't worth it. I will not be doing that again.:(

Valuable lesson learned I think.