PDA

View Full Version : Hibiscus dragon??

tabskingdom
03-11-15, 04:34 AM
I've read on various websites that you can get the hibiscus dragon by crafting but it's no where on there I have to option to get hibiscus flowers the only place I see anything about the hibiscus dragon is in the store for gold I know it's not breed able but I thought you were able to craft it all I have is an option for crafting the plasma dragon in my spell shop but no way of getting the things I need to craft it almost like it shouldn't be there yet I hope this makes sense any help is greatly appreciated thanks so much dragon friends! 🐲

roguebee
03-11-15, 05:23 AM
It was a craftable dragon (arena battle parts) from about a year ago. Long since expired. It's possible that TH has something in mind like what they did for the Venetian Dragon.

roguebee
03-11-15, 05:44 AM
Thinking about it, if they are considering whether to do something similar with the Hibiscus dragon like was done for the Venetian dragon, it may be worth some effort to re-evaluate neighbors to be sure you have active ones who reply to requests.

kooky panda
03-11-15, 07:41 AM
Sorry guys, but I had to wait for confirmation on this one. It is available in the market, but only for purchase.
It can not be obtained through breeding.

Update .....

mbyte68
03-11-15, 08:25 AM
darn i used all my gold trying to speed for this as well pffft oh well :(

LonePudding
03-11-15, 08:58 AM
That's too bad, Hibiscus is a really useful dragon in the arena apparently :(

MaribouMay
03-11-15, 09:07 AM
That's too bad, Hibiscus is a really useful dragon in the arena apparently :(

True, like any 3 color dragon it can be useful for battling. Now that I have champs I rarely use it. Focus on winning tournaments, collecting champs, and making them epic. In the long run that will give you the best results. You should also try breeding combos that give you the chance of getting 3 color dragons.

mbyte68
03-11-15, 09:16 AM
trust them to tell me after wasting over 80 gold each on 2 of my accs not amused :/

[S8] Elsa
03-11-15, 09:33 AM
trust them to tell me after wasting over 80 gold each on 2 of my accs not amused :/

The description of the Dragon in the Market says the Dragon can not be found through breeding.

mbyte68
03-11-15, 10:25 AM
SMH reallllllly meaning 1st u whould have to click to read this :/ bit of a joke way to find out that maybe everytime a new dragon appears in store gonna click each one nxt time read description PFFFT

rubyhummer
03-11-15, 11:35 AM
Update .....

Thanks for the info, silly me I was trying to breed. That's what I get for still having android brain instead of realizing that it's all different now!

At least I got a new dragon for trying. :D