PDA

View Full Version : Bakery goal counter off

jim23cash
03-11-15, 12:44 AM
The counter on the final goal for the lemon dessert is not counting the first 9 I prepared. Right now, it shows 18 prepared and 18 served, but I've prepared 27.
I'm on an iPad mini, version 1.7.5.
Thank you, Annie
As you can see, I have the next batch cooking, so it should show a higher number prepared than served....

SparklyOctopus
03-11-15, 11:07 AM
Hey there! Did you happen to make 9 prior to when you receive Lastly Lemons? If you prepared the Steamed Lemon Pudding prior to the goal asking you to prepare and serve, it will not register as part of the Goal.

jim23cash
03-11-15, 11:36 AM
Hey there! Did you happen to make 9 prior to when you receive Lastly Lemons? If you prepared the Steamed Lemon Pudding prior to the goal asking you to prepare and serve, it will not register as part of the Goal.

I thought it was locked until then? I guess if it was unlocked, I could have... But doesn't finishing the one before it unlock the goal?

SparklyOctopus
03-11-15, 11:55 AM
It seems like the Steamed Lemon Pudding unlocked with the Goal "Satisfying Scones" which was 2 Goals before "Lastly Lemons". If you had made them prior to receiving the Goal, Lastly Lemons, it would not have registered. The Goal after "Satisfying Scones" was a Quick Stroll which would unlock the Sample Station. It seems like you had access to the Lemon Pudding prior to Lastly Lemons. If you had made any prior to receiving Lastly Lemons, it will not register as you preparing or serving the Lemon Pudding.

LightAndLove83
03-12-15, 02:23 PM
Ok! I'm steaming mad right now! Third time in as many days that I have set my goal ovens and then came back and they had not set!! They reverted back to the unprepared stage!! This is getting frustrating as it's waiting my already precious time!! It's doing it to the regular ovens as well. What am I suppose to do? I've already uninstalled and reinstalled and that didn't seem to help. The game seems to be having issues signing on when I back out of it too. I should be finished with the goal already! THIS ISNT FAIR. now I will have two more days! :mad:

LightAndLove83
03-12-15, 02:25 PM
Oh! And by the way....suddenly...the game keeps crashing or telling me that I'm not connected to the Internet! I am! My other two divices are just fine. :-/

bathurstbaker
04-06-15, 11:30 AM
Hi there,

I have an issue with the time provided for 'Lastly Lemons'. It seems I'm only being given 2 hours to complete 28 lemon puddings that take 10 hrs each to bake. That has to be wrong.

Thanks for your help,
bathurstbaker

bathurstbaker
04-06-15, 03:09 PM
Hi there,

I have an issue with the time provided for 'Lastly Lemons'. It seems I'm only being given 2 hours to complete 28 lemon puddings that take 10 hrs each to bake. That has to be wrong.

Thanks for your help,
bathurstbaker