PDA

View Full Version : Missing Animals & Habitats

MaribouMay
03-10-15, 10:39 PM
iphone5S iOS 8.1.3
Fantasy Story 1.4.3

When I visit too many neighbors (more than 5? 6? sometimes 10?) I get either blank spaces where habitats should be, empty habitats (that still show animals if I click on the habitat), and often cleared land that isn't really cleared. It is like the game is missing data. It happens only when I visit neighbors and then follows me back to my forest. I thought for a while that I could visit a few neighbors, return to my forest or go to my DS island to tend it, and then return to visiting to avoid this glitch. Now it seems that doesn't work.

Sometimes returning to my forest resolves it, usually not. The two fixes seem to be waiting, either until midnight (when gifts reset and we get ingame ads) or for the game to offer up some sort of news. The second fix is deleting the game and reinstalling. Since I now have 90 neighbors that I like and want to visit on a regular basis this is problematic.

I don't think my neighbors see this as I can still be visited because I see the experience stars. Also, my animals continue to earn and my farms continue to grow. Please note that I have only one black space which is to the right of the Hareon and all my habitats are occupied.

Yikes! I just returned to my game and got "News" that I had been visited. Usually this acts as a reset. Now there are only a few habitats and 5 of my 6 farms aren't visible. I guess I am deleting and reinstalling if I want to harvest my farms and habitats.

[S8] Elsa
03-11-15, 10:05 AM
Thank you for the report. This is a known issue that our team is currently investigating. We apologize for the inconvenience.

MaribouMay
03-11-15, 11:18 AM
Thank you Elsa. Any idea of how soon it will be fixed? Without a wall I can't tell me neighbors why I'm not visiting.

[S8] Elsa
03-11-15, 11:21 AM
Thank you Elsa. Any idea of how soon it will be fixed? Without a wall I can't tell me neighbors why I'm not visiting.

Sorry, we're not able to speculate on when this will be resolved, but we'll share that there are additional complaints to the team. As a work around for now, force closing the game and reopening should resolve this.

MaribouMay
03-11-15, 12:54 PM
Elsa;1071902']Sorry, we're not able to speculate on when this will be resolved, but we'll share that there are additional complaints to the team. As a work around for now, force closing the game and reopening should resolve this.

What does force closing mean? I leave the game either by using the Storm8 logo in the upper right to go to my Dragon Story game or by hitting the home button to exit the application. Is there another way that would be better for avoiding these problems?

[S8] Elsa
03-11-15, 01:11 PM
What does force closing mean? I leave the game either by using the Storm8 logo in the upper right to go to my Dragon Story game or by hitting the home button to exit the application. Is there another way that would be better for avoiding these problems?

It means to close it out from running in the background. To do this, double press the home button and then slide up on the app you want to close. This will completely close out an app. :)

MaribouMay
03-11-15, 03:16 PM
Elsa;1072001']It means to close it out from running in the background. To do this, double press the home button and then slide up on the app you want to close. This will completely close out an app. :)

Totally new to me! Thanks!