PDA

View Full Version : Mastery posters did not get??

VelvetRose22
03-10-15, 10:28 PM
Ok, I have totally mastered 4 first recipes on first main oven - but got wall mastered poster only for one, why?? My nbrs have all??

TruSlayer
03-11-15, 04:49 AM
Did you three star master the recipes or just one star master them? You have to three star master the recipes to get the posters.

whistle20134
03-11-15, 05:14 AM
I found my posters in my storage ( look in decor )

FrozenTurtle
03-11-15, 10:45 AM
Ok, I have totally mastered 4 first recipes on first main oven - but got wall mastered poster only for one, why?? My nbrs have all??

Sorry to hear about that! Can you email support@storm8.com and send me a PM with your ticket #?

Also, as a reminder, there are lots of players of all s**** levels playing our games and present on the forums. Other players can't see your game, but they are here to try to help each other. If their advice doesn't resolve your issue, it may help out someone else with a similar issue. :)

babydollfire
03-11-15, 11:41 AM
Quick question, when you hang something on your wall, ie: lunar goat scroll to complete goals or plants, things like that... Can they ever be removed? I'm curious because some of the things don't actually go with my decor and there is only so much wall space. How does one remove things on their walls? Is it possible?

kooky panda
03-11-15, 11:42 AM
Quick question, when you hang something on your wall, ie: lunar goat scroll to complete goals or plants, things like that... Can they ever be removed? I'm curious because some of the things don't actually go with my decor and there is only so much wall space. How does one remove things on their walls? Is it possible?
Yes you can remove them and it will not change any goals that you completed.
Tap on your design button (right bottom corner) , then tap on the item, then hit it little brown storage box.

babydollfire
03-11-15, 12:09 PM
Yes you can remove them and it will not change any goals that you completed.
Tap on your design button (right bottom corner) , then tap on the item, then hit it little brown storage box.

Thank you!! Wow, I've been playing this game for so long and still don't know the little things!! Yay!!

VelvetRose22
03-12-15, 05:55 AM
Ok thx I will email with pics of my mastered food to support. This is strange, i trully have no the posters.

VelvetRose22
03-19-15, 06:11 AM
Ok all is really no normal. First I did email to support as above here in comments, only answer I got is go to back here in forum without any explaining, today I did master my another recipe - quiche - i clicked too fast and had no chance to put poster on my wall, hoped it will be in storage of decoration, but again it is not!!!! Where are my 4 other posters for my fully mastered food??? Pls finaly answer me TL.... This is no normal, are you making fun of players???

queentina3
03-19-15, 06:58 AM
Ok all is really no normal. First I did email to support as above here in comments, only answer I got is go to back here in forum without any explaining, today I did master my another recipe - quiche - i clicked too fast and had no chance to put poster on my wall, hoped it will be in storage of decoration, but again it is not!!!! Where are my 4 other posters for my fully mastered food??? Pls finaly answer me TL.... This is no normal, are you making fun of players???

My posters are found in the decor tab, all the way to the back right before any locked items. Have you updated the regular RS2 game or are you still playing on the valentine's version? That is the only thing I can think of, you're on an older version of the game that wasn't updated with the new items.

tiggerhobbes
03-19-15, 07:02 AM
I wish you could still play on valentine version, I don't care if I don't register my game progress in their server if it means we can go back to the pre-fork up version of the game. I don't even care for new content. But alas, they kick you off if you launch the valentine vision and direct you to download the crappy version instead.

VelvetRose22
03-19-15, 08:48 AM
first of all I AM NO STUPID
second HOW I COULD PLAY OLDER RS2 if this TL locked??
third IF I AM TELLING IT IS A BUG AND I HAVE NO MY POSTERS IN STORAGE AKA DECOR TAB, THEN IT MEANS I DONT HAVE IT
fourth VALENTINE VERSION HAD NO POSTERS FOR MASTERING

bobbyrae
03-19-15, 09:37 AM
I wish you could still play on valentine version, I don't care if I don't register my game progress in their server if it means we can go back to the pre-fork up version of the game. I don't even care for new content. But alas, they kick you off if you launch the valentine vision and direct you to download the crappy version instead.

Yes!!! I seriously wish we had the option of playing older versions of all the games. A lot of times they are more stable and just better.

queentina3
03-19-15, 09:44 AM
third IF I AM TELLING IT IS A BUG AND I HAVE NO MY POSTERS IN STORAGE AKA DECOR TAB, THEN IT MEANS I DONT HAVE IT

Sorry to hear about that! Can you email support@storm8.com and send me a PM with your ticket #?

Also, as a reminder, there are lots of players of all s**** levels playing our games and present on the forums. Other players can't see your game, but they are here to try to help each other. If their advice doesn't resolve your issue, it may help out someone else with a similar issue. :)

FrozenTurtle responded back to you on the previous page, did you do as they asked, email support and them PM them with your Ticket #? Obviously FrozenTurtle is willing to assist you but you need to provide the information requested first.

WinnyWoos
03-19-15, 10:12 AM

Coming to the forums and yelling at everyone isn't going to help. Trust me I wish it did! Lol. Unfortunately for you to hopefully get something done, you'll have to either email support again, since I think I read you already emailed them once or send a private message to the mod with your ticket number which should be in the emails from support (just in case you don't know where to find the "ticket number" if so then ignore that part) :) Good luck and I hope you get your posters

kooky panda
03-19-15, 10:59 AM

When you get a poster you will have the option to either place or store. If you do not place it or hit the store button it will go into your inventory.
Check under DECOR of your inventory, and scroll all the way to the end.
If you have some in storage will see a picture plus a little number 1 in the corner.

Also check and make sure none of them are already on you wall, but hidden behind something.

If still no posters, then send your email to support and send Frozenturtle a Private message (click on his name) with your support ticket number .

FrozenTurtle
03-19-15, 11:13 AM

Sorry about that! Can you PM me your ticket number? I'll have someone take a second look. Thanks!