PDA

View Full Version : Invisible Stone Pathway Tiles?

xandine_heartsong
03-10-15, 10:14 PM
So I was redecorating my Restaurant for spring and found something funky going on with my "Stepping Stone" tiles. For some reason they are invisible and only showing a green square where the tile is supposed to be. :(

My photo won't upload to show you what is going on, but it's basically the same tiles as used on areas outside of expansion.

Is there any chance this could be fixed? Its messing up my decor. :(

FrozenTurtle
03-11-15, 11:14 AM
Can you try accessing the app through our Restaurant Story: Outdoors (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teamlava.restaurantstory39) version? It sounds like the image may not be downloading correctly. Let me know if this helps! :)

xandine_heartsong
03-11-15, 03:55 PM
I've deleted all older versions of the app to save space on my device. Not sure if I can still find that version to redownload it.

Edit: found it! It's working now, thank you very much!

xandine_heartsong
03-11-15, 04:03 PM
Question: will I have to play through outdoors for the entire time I'm using these tiles? They still won't show through RS: Fast Food.

FrozenTurtle
03-11-15, 04:08 PM
Once you open the Outdoors version, you should be able to see them in any version. If you don't see them in a specific version, you can try reinstalling that specific version.

xandine_heartsong
03-11-15, 04:10 PM
Okay, looks like I'm re-installing then. Thanks!

xandine_heartsong
03-11-15, 04:15 PM
And it works!
Thank you for all your help! :)