PDA

View Full Version : Best Juice from the Juicer? Too early for the Sushi?

igottapi4
03-10-15, 09:50 PM
I need help with the juicer. After spending 48k on it I was excited to make juice and started making the tomato one but what a disaster it was. Besides the fact that the red pepper takes so long to grow and the way I have things is I only have 12 plots dedicated to growing things to craft, it just didnt sell well. Some sold but more often than not it just got stuck there.

So my question is, are any of the juices good sellers or did I waste the 48Ks?

Also is level 25 too early for the water garden and sushi? Right now Im saving to get the forge but Im not even half way to level 26 and I have over 111Ks. I can easily just save for the water garden and sushi, BUT Ive heard that it can be gotten too early.

reewinder
03-11-15, 03:08 AM
If I had to start all over again I wouldn't focus on leveling up so quickly. There's things you need to do in order to sell that juice you just made. If you haven't expanded your shop space then you will have limited customers that will even see what's in your shop. I sell all 3 of the juices in my shop. I never sell more than 1 of each at a time.....unless I accumulate 10 of them and then I will use the free "promote" feature when available.
You also need to make as many neighbors as you possibly can. They are more than likely going to be the ones that make the majority of your customers. The more neighbors you have, then the more potential sales. The more fully expanded you have your shop, the higher up you will go on the list when neighbors go to shop.
Those are the 2 absolute best things you can do to increase sales on your farm......doesn't matter what you sell......just needs to be seen by more people.
Hang in there and give it some time. Once you expand to the water garden you have to repair it and then upgrade each and every plot that's in there......each one takes (can't remember what resources exactly) like 3 bricks, hammers and planks or something like that and then increased to like 6 of each after half of them are cleared (or something like that.)
So take your time and work on expanding your shop space....adding neighbors.....and increasing barn and silo space.

Annica5
03-11-15, 05:23 AM
The water garden takes a lot of resources but is a way better investment than the forge, which is my worst waste of money in the game. Once you can plant cranberries you can make cranberry juice, sells best of the juices in my shop :)

CottageRose
03-11-15, 05:34 AM
I agree. The forge was my worst investment. I never use it. More shop slots and the water garden are both better returns on time and effort spent.

kimwood1
03-14-15, 10:10 AM
I totally agree. I definitely feel like the forge was a complete waste of money! Not to mention, each item takes 8 hours to craft. Total waste IMO. Too bad they don't let us sell things like that!

3cala
09-27-15, 08:27 AM
I was wondering how low you have to price juice to get it to sell? I mostly only get rid of it through plane deliveries. I like the little juice maker but no one seems to buy it, even below market value.

Also, I was looking forward to the forge to make tools but sounds like it's really not worth it.......

xenu8
09-27-15, 06:33 PM
So I heard the forge takes tools to make tools, sounds dreadful. What about the Deli, is it worth it to get early? I am holding off on the juicer since I see so many juices for sale, guess I will wait but should I bother to get Deli?

raissawinda
09-28-15, 09:44 AM
So I heard the forge takes tools to make tools, sounds dreadful. What about the Deli, is it worth it to get early? I am holding off on the juicer since I see so many juices for sale, guess I will wait but should I bother to get Deli?

it is worth for me to have a deli. i make sandwiches, BLT, salad, and truffle eggs for good money. i think people who do deliveries will need the menus but perhaps do not have so much time to craft and just grab them from newspaper and or neoghbors' shops.

also, for me, the deli helps me thru so many events i have been joining in farm story 2, most tasks ask me to craft with my deli.

i always craft with my deli anytime it's empty, i mean it's always working, i make everything with my deli and sell in 3 items per slot with 20-30 coins discount. always sold out in a minute, or yeah, at least in few hours.

syncler78
09-28-15, 09:49 AM
I too have found the deli to be worth it. I am always crafting the salad, chicken sandwich, or BLT for orders. I refuse any orders for truffle eggs or PBJs just because those take up so much time (and from other machines too!) to make.

raissawinda
09-28-15, 10:04 AM
I need help with the juicer. After spending 48k on it I was excited to make juice and started making the tomato one but what a disaster it was. Besides the fact that the red pepper takes so long to grow and the way I have things is I only have 12 plots dedicated to growing things to craft, it just didnt sell well. Some sold but more often than not it just got stuck there.

So my question is, are any of the juices good sellers or did I waste the 48Ks?

Also is level 25 too early for the water garden and sushi? Right now Im saving to get the forge but Im not even half way to level 26 and I have over 111Ks. I can easily just save for the water garden and sushi, BUT Ive heard that it can be gotten too early.

i always work with my juicer. usually apple and vegie juice. you have to be patient to prepare the good stuff for your juice, but the juice is also one of my best investment beside deli. i rarely use my kitchen but the juicer, dairy, bakery, and chocolatier, they're the best building investment. keep making juice and sell it with 20-30 coins or more discount. never sell it in a bulk of 10.

as for the water garden, i purchased it at level 37 and very worth it (i held myself a little bit when i was at level 20-something). always sell the seaweed plants and rice plants below or at the precise market price will give you some good coins. fry the seaweed and make nori, always sold out. but for the sushi shop, i plan to have it at level 42 or so, i am focused to be a millionaire now and hold myself to buy additional (and also unecessary) buildings, such as forge, sushi shop, etc. maximize your existing buildings and not to level up too quickly. i often have a discussion with senior folks in this forum, you better do that too to help you out. 😊

and for the worst building investment is my jewelry maker. rarely use it unless the deliveries ask for one or two jewelries (i often skip the request which contains any jewelry). at least with the juicer, you don't need tools to get to the mine. but you need tools to get the silver and you need tools to cut down the trees to make a wooden necklace. dreadful isn't it?? you will need pickaxes, shovels, and saws just to make a single wooden necklace! my boyfriend decided not to buy the jewelry maker after he saw me cursed it for making one ruby gold necklace for 5 hours. not worth it.

Rynetory2
09-29-15, 02:20 AM
also, for me, the deli helps me thru so many events i have been joining in farm story 2, most tasks ask me to craft with my deli.

I'm curious about this. I don't recall any event task requiring deli. Pls share and refresh my memory. :) if you mean deliveries for event, then we will need all machines, not just the deli.

The luck and goal types of FS2 events need dairy, chocolatier, kitchen, bakery, windmill, studio, bait shop, fishing pond and mine. I don't think deli is part of the list. :confused: plmk sweetie.

raissawinda
09-29-15, 03:13 AM
I'm curious about this. I don't recall any event task requiring deli. Pls share and refresh my memory. :) if you mean deliveries for event, then we will need all machines, not just the deli.

The luck and goal types of FS2 events need dairy, chocolatier, kitchen, bakery, windmill, studio, bait shop, fishing pond and mine. I don't think deli is part of the list. :confused: plmk sweetie.

yes rynetory2, i mean those deliveries always ask me for deli menus, sandwiches, egg truffles, salad, BLT, and more sandwiches, more egg truffles, more salad, and more BLT. i don't know why but always from the deli. have you ever experienced the same? not fair, but i achieve the goal in the end. so sorry to let my deli working overtime during the event, hahaha... if it's not deli, then the sauce maker, i don't have the sauce maker so i skip the requests, and the ones come up are from deli menus again.

EDIT : if we want to make sandwiches we will need catfishes (from the pond) and so on. also to make egg truffles we will need the truffles (from the forest, truffle butter, etc). nah, can you imagine if the tasks need me to send egg truffles or sandwiches or BLT over and over again?? haha, it would be boring if the task requires us to send only chocolate or more chocolates, i think TL knows how to make us frustated and exhausted during the events..... lol, just kidding. most of the events i've been joining, most deliveries are from deli menus. most are egg truffles to be honest.

Rynetory2
09-29-15, 03:18 AM
yes rynetory2, i mean those deliveries always ask me for deli menus, sandwiches, egg truffles, salad, BLT, and more sandwiches, more egg truffles, more salad, and more BLT. i don't know why but always from the deli. have you ever experienced the same? not fair, but i achieve the goal in the end. so sorry to let my deli working overtime during the event, hahaha... if it's not deli, then the sauce maker, i don't have the sauce maker so i skip the requests, and the ones come up are from deli menus again.

The deliveries will ask you for challenging items. So if the items from the deli the more challenging items for your level, then yes it will asks fequently. The more you level up, the greater variety your challenge items grow, thus it won't be just deli and saucer at later stage.

Ps. Thanks for explaining. :)

xenu8
09-29-15, 08:30 PM
Should I get deli before beehive? I do get more orders for deli than juicer. Once you get the beehive, how long do you have to wait for candlemaker?

I did buy the jewelry maker early because I mine a lot and have made earrings, rings and necklaces that sell quickly. I don't regret that but I can see if you don't come across a lot of mining tools it could be a problem.

Rynetory2
09-30-15, 12:32 AM
Not sure why you bought the jewelsmith before the deli. I think the deli opens first before the jewelsmith. This is my advise in general, (1) buy machines as they are open to you level up. The forge is the only exception which I refuse to buy. (2) machines which you do not have take priority over the duplicate machines. Eg if you have the option to buy both a new machine say deli and a second studio. The deli takes precedence. Get both if you have extra cash.

Buy your deli before hive. It's best to buy machines as they are made available to you while you level up. Your deliveries and trains ask according to your level, so don't skip buying a machine unless it's the forge or a second machine which you don't need.

xenu8
09-30-15, 05:46 PM
Not sure why you bought the jewelsmith before the deli. I think the deli opens first before the jewelsmith. This is my advise in general, (1) buy machines as they are open to you level up. The forge is the only exception which I refuse to buy. (2) machines which you do not have take priority over the duplicate machines. Eg if you have the option to buy both a new machine say deli and a second studio. The deli takes precedence. Get both if you have extra cash.

Buy your deli before hive. It's best to buy machines as they are made available to you while you level up. Your deliveries and trains ask according to your level, so don't skip buying a machine unless it's the forge or a second machine which you don't need.

Great thanks! I will get the deli. The jewelry maker opened after the juicer and before the deli. Deli just recently opened for me. My choices at the time were jewelry maker or juicer. I was hoarding so many mining tools, rubies and gold that I just had to make some necklaces :-).

But now I am being asked for truffle stuff. Deli before truffle forest?

Rynetory2
09-30-15, 07:13 PM
Great thanks! I will get the deli. The jewelry maker opened after the juicer and before the deli. Deli just recently opened for me. My choices at the time were jewelry maker or juicer. I was hoarding so many mining tools, rubies and gold that I just had to make some necklaces :-).

But now I am being asked for truffle stuff. Deli before truffle forest?

Yes, deli first.