PDA

View Full Version : Gems

BoystownCafe2
03-10-15, 09:34 PM
Is it possible to sell wallpaper ? Second ? if you lose gems and its not your fault can you get your credit back ? I asked a few years ago and was told no :(! Well they shut down Nightclub Story and I had more than 100 :(
I asked for a credit in another game but no answer :(
I spent lots of money on all of these games and a retail shop doesnt have the right to take your belongings out of your home yrs after you bought them . Why wouldn't they give a game credit in gems ? Its not right :( Does anyone know what to do ? I dont want to keep buying gems if they truly dont give a darn about the money I have spent snd it has been a great amount :( !
I am angry about this bc several times I have bought an item in a game then the darn thing doesnt appear but the gems sure leave . I hope I had a horrible employee that day but I emailed again and have received no response to my ?
Thanks ,
Connie

pieandcream
03-10-15, 09:57 PM
well, in my experience they generally do reply...maybe not with the reply you want, but they reply. Replies take a while. How long ago did you send it?
Wallpaper: no, same as tiles, you cant sell them.
Refunding gems: general rule- no.
Gems: its a gem trap game where u spend gems easily by mistake. Its best not to play these games too seriously or spend lots of money it especially when that money could be used for better causes such as charities, animal shelters etc. Its best to weigh in how much money you think the game is worth. Not...oooh 20 dollars here and there. Think of it on a yearly basis. Then go check steam and see what other games u could get for that amount. If you still think its a good investment, do it. Just don't be an idiot. When you spent money on the game it's gone. Digital game currency is worth nada IRL (ok, in some games people illegally sell it....etc.... i mean generally speaking).

nmishii
03-10-15, 10:25 PM
They did give gems for another game for a limited time when they stopped supporting old games on iOS. If you have an android device you can play the same game from the android device. It's still available on android.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?57130-Retiring-Older-Games&highlight=Nightclub

kooky panda
03-11-15, 11:55 AM
As nmishii posted, when the game was retired ( a while back) they did offer to transfer your gems for a limited time. They posted on the forum and there was also
an in game pop up.
I am not sure why they would not transfer your gems unless you made the request after the deadline.
The forum will not be able to help you with this issue, you will need to wait on support to respond to your recent email.

It can take 3- 5 business days before an agent will be able to respond .

Thanks