PDA

View Full Version : Unhapppy - Let me count the ways!

Putrlady
03-10-15, 03:39 PM
I enjoyed this game when it was first released and play a lot, but now I guess it is time to get rid of it because:

1. It doesn't seem to be possible to advance beyond level 49 where I've been stuck for quite some time.
2. You need to get beyond level 49 to add counters or tables. (catch 22!)
3. Pantry storage is limited to 130 items even though several new items were added with the recent update.
4. I've reached the maximum number of counters which also is equal to the number of appliances I have. I often need to wait for a day or more for a counter to clear to serve a different recipe. I know I can use gems or quick serves, but that gets real old real fast.
5. Several recipes have changed after I've already spent the time and coins to Learn the recipe. Waiting for 2 vanillas (7 hrs each if I'm lucky enough to get them) to make a recipe that didn't require vanilla previously is not acceptable.
6. The cycling of customers seems to have slowed down since the recent update which equates to slower accumulation of coins.
7. The FACEBOOK thing was so irritating and "in your face" I finally sent it to a Facebook account I don't actually use just to get rid of it!
8. The new Spice rack is too big and gets in the way.

When a game has so many irritants it is no longer fun and if it isn't fun I'm not going to play it. I would think Storm 8 would want to keep players that play a lot and purchase Gems, but that is obviously not the case.

dubbleyooteeyef
03-13-15, 06:32 PM
What is wrong with TL
seriously

I swear we are in a social experiment