PDA

View Full Version : Plasma Dragon - Battle/Craft Dragon 3-10-15 LIMITED

LonePudding
03-10-15, 01:40 PM
The glitter dragon left the game for good today and in it's place came this new Plasma dragon!
Collect 99 Plasma Orbs by winning battles in the arena and this dragon will be yours!

Pink and Purple - Super Rare
http://i61.tinypic.com/oh4qs3.jpg

edit(KP)

Dragon Battles

Helpful tips on battling (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?68069-Master-Battle-Thread-Part-III&p=891601&viewfull=1#post891601)

Level 32 is the minimum level for Battle Tournaments
Level 30 is the minimum level for the Battle Arena

Red use: Yellow, Blue, Stone avoid: Green, Dino, Zodiac
Green use: Red, Mythic, Dino, Gemstone avoid: Purple, Black, Stone
Yellow use: Pink, Black, Cosmic, Zodiac avoid: Red, Blue, Gold
Blue use: Yellow, Purple, Rainbow, Gemstone avoid: Red, White, Stone
Purple use: Green, Pink, Gold, Zodiac avoid: Blue, White, Cosmic
White use: Blue, Purple, Stone, Rainbow avoid: Black, Mythic, Cosmic
Pink use: Black, Gold, Fairytale, Gemstone avoid: Yellow, Purple, Mythic
Black use: Green, White, Cosmic, Rainbow avoid: Yellow, Pink, Fairytale, Gemstone
Diamond use: Diamond avoid: Gold, Gemstone
Mythic use: White, Pink, Fairytale, Dino avoid: Green, Rainbow, Zodiac
Cosmic use: Purple, White avoid: Yellow, Black, Fairytale, Zodiac
Gold use: Yellow, Diamond avoid: Purple, Pink, Rainbow
Fairytale use: Black, Cosmic, Zodiac avoid: Pink, Mythic, Rainbow
Stone use: Green, Blue avoid: Red, White, Dino
Dino use: Red, Stone avoid: Green, Cosmic, Gemstone
Rainbow use: Mythic, Gold, Fairytale avoid: Blue, White, Black
Gemstone use: Diamond, Black, Dino avoid: Green, Blue, Pink
Zodiac use: Red, Mythic, Cosmic avoid: Yellow, Purple, Fairytale

Champion: Type has no effect here,
Weak against: Red, Green, Yellow, Blue, Purple, White, Pink, Black, Mythic, Cosmic, Gold, Fairytale, Stone, Dino, Rainbow, Gemstone, Zodiac, Tropic, Royal, Ice Age, Abominable,Blizzard, Champion

Valentine: Type has no effect here Type has no effect here
Metal: Type has no effect here Type has no effect here
Egypt: Type has no effect here Type has no effect here
Soccer: Type has no effect here Type has no effect here
Olympus: Type has no effect here Type has no effect here

renbuxing
03-10-15, 01:48 PM
I'm thinking about should or should not work hard to get 2 Plasma dragons :) One will trade for gem.

LonePudding
03-10-15, 02:01 PM
I'm thinking about should or should not work hard to get 2 Plasma dragons :) One will trade for gem.

I want to try that too! Any tips on making sure we get 200 orbs?

MaryEllen821
03-10-15, 02:20 PM
For sale, cheap -- 90 glitter stones :'-(

PernReloaded
03-10-15, 02:22 PM
Ooooh! a PINK hybrid! So all over this! I'm already one orb up <3

I don't need two, though - I have my quartz crafted. Now, nether dust, on the other hand....

Anaboe
03-10-15, 02:25 PM
Grrr... My opponent is a lvl 14 Blizzard.... Really hard to beat...

freshfunin2008
03-10-15, 02:26 PM

Yes, win all your battles and you should be able to get 200 in 28 days.

ndtrance
03-10-15, 02:40 PM
I'm excited about this dragon! But I'm cringing at the thought of fighting in the arena. Good luck to those who go for more than one. My dragons can't handle all that fighting:-)

ghostiemom
03-10-15, 02:45 PM
Grrr... My opponent is a lvl 14 Blizzard.... Really hard to beat...

I've been having luck against Arctic dragons using Diamonds.

renbuxing
03-10-15, 03:06 PM

Yes, win all your battles and you should be able to get 200 in 28 days.

Yes as fresh said, we need 200 orbs in 28 days = 7.1 orbs per day. I tried to manage that I could get 8 or 9 orbs per day as we usually have 2 tournaments per month. In tournament, we only get 26 orbs in 5 or 6 days, it means that 5 orbs per day. So in other days we need 9 orbs each day. I sleep 7 hours and try to battle every one hour. One day I battle 13 - 15 times, if get lucky I could get 10 orbs, we have many Champs and Diamond hybrids but it really depends on our luck.
It's my experience, I have 2 Battlecaster dragons and 26 battle horns, 2 Steelflare dragons and 17 steel creshs in storage :)

gnomerztribe
03-10-15, 03:22 PM

Its easy as long as you have at least the top 5 contenders in every dragon opponents.in my case which i play from 6am - 11pm daily( thats 18 battles a day ) i usually get 12 - 15 materials daily.so that is way beyond the second craftable dragon.so i suggest you check the arena calculator and list the top contenders that you have and get them to epic form...when you face archon for example, you have to have at least divine, lacewing, morning glory, twiliglight or whatever dragon you have which are the top contenders.but if you dont have diamond and champs this is impossible.so disregard the dragons that are not in the top 5.dont feed them anyway you can use them in tournaments even if they are level 1.

LonePudding
03-10-15, 03:31 PM
Yes as fresh said, we need 200 orbs in 28 days = 7.1 orbs per day. I tried to manage that I could get 8 or 9 orbs per day as we usually have 2 tournaments per month. In tournament, we only get 26 orbs in 5 or 6 days, it means that 5 orbs per day. So in other days we need 9 orbs each day. I sleep 7 hours and try to battle every one hour. One day I battle 13 - 15 times, if get lucky I could get 10 orbs, we have many Champs and Diamond hybrids but it really depends on our luck.
It's my experience, I have 2 Battlecaster dragons and 26 battle horns, 2 Steelflare dragons and 17 steel creshs in storage :)

Thank you so much for that! I'll aim for 9 a day... On a good day I can barely get in 5 wins!! This is going to be tough! I only need one more Quartz to craft the dragon:(

Lunaticus
03-10-15, 07:43 PM
Guys, what did you use against a Pisces? *stuck*

rummie55
03-10-15, 11:10 PM
Guys, what did you use against a Pisces? *stuck*

athletic

caramellenina
03-11-15, 06:53 AM
Anyone beat Night Elf yet? If so, what did you use?

Mythdefied
03-11-15, 11:06 AM
On any normal day I'd have no problem with the battles, but of course since they released the new mining dragon, it's taking me three to four tries to win one battle. Ugh.

rubyhummer
03-11-15, 11:16 AM
On any normal day I'd have no problem with the battles, but of course since they released the new mining dragon, it's taking me three to four tries to win one battle. Ugh.

You too! Thought it was just me.

ghostiemom
03-11-15, 11:18 AM
Yup. On my main account, it is taking a minimum of 2 tries to win each battle. Even with 60+% odds. Very frustrating.

Mythdefied
03-11-15, 12:36 PM
Yup. On my main account, it is taking a minimum of 2 tries to win each battle. Even with 60+% odds. Very frustrating.

THIS! None of my dragons, even the champs, have had better than 60% odds. It's doubly frustrating since you get a petal for the world event along with the crafting piece if you win.

rubyhummer
03-11-15, 01:33 PM

I've been stuck battling lighting all day and this during a world event, when those extra pieces come in handy, I'm coming up short.

Dcdonn
03-11-15, 02:32 PM
Same here .... Tried storm against cloud and lost ..., which is usually a natural. Nothing is winning and I have 4 champions, 4 diamonds, a gold and a mythic that are all losing. The odds must be awful ;-(

freshfunin2008
03-11-15, 02:47 PM
Same here .... Tried storm against cloud and lost ..., which is usually a natural. Nothing is winning and I have 4 champions, 4 diamonds, a gold and a mythic that are all losing. The odds must be awful ;-(

Have you tried Aether or Aurora?

MaryEllen821
03-11-15, 04:21 PM
I feel your pain! 10 losses to Wildflower & not done yet. Even champs & diamonds are 45% at best, none of which I have (until I can level up the new Shaman).

Dcdonn
03-11-15, 04:44 PM
No I don't have either but I'm going to look them up now to Make sure I have one someday ;-). Thx! (I ended up coughing up the 12 gold for the ultimate ... ;-(. Just did it Again against black diamond ....;-(. No money left by the time the weekend rolls in.

ghostiemom
03-11-15, 06:08 PM
This is just silly. 7 orbs in two days. I can usually get at least 7 each day easily. TL is making sure we are not likely to craft two of these.

OzFamily
03-11-15, 07:10 PM
My son (& I) have been trying to take down a Mythic dragon since 2 hours before Glitter (he told me to spend gold to get it, and figured it would be "cheaper" to give up and spend the gold for the remaining pieces rather than ultimating & possibly having more trouble) went away... Nothing (tried Fairytale, Virtue, Light & others) is coming close! Meanwhile, my other son, who did not want me wasting gold on Glitter has beaten just about every dragon he's faced for Plasma in one try.

PernReloaded
03-12-15, 09:49 AM
I've been having trouble with the arena, myself. I have nine pieces, and normally I am on enough of a head start to give me a few days to craft by the end.

ghostiemom
03-12-15, 10:28 AM
It's obvious that my account is set to "lose 3, win 1" right now. I know the outcome of each battle before I begin, down to how much the lines will move.

freshfunin2008
03-12-15, 10:57 AM
You need to turn that around to winning 3 and lose 1 for every 4. Good luck. I have had hard battles the last 48 hours as well. I will be happy with 1. Too much stress to get 2.

ghostiemom
03-12-15, 01:04 PM
You need to turn that around to winning 3 and lose 1 for every 4. Good luck. I have had hard battles the last 48 hours as well. I will be happy with 1. Too much stress to get 2.

Good luck to you, too! I've decided 1 is a much more realistic goal as well. :rolleyes:

renbuxing
03-12-15, 01:14 PM
It seems that we all have a difficult day in battle arena. I had 8 losses against Oracle 13 before it was down, then I got Infinity 14, and now Ninja 13. I wanna cry :(

ghostiemom
03-12-15, 01:43 PM
It seems that we all have a difficult day in battle arena. I had 8 losses against Oracle 13 before it was down, then I got Infinity 14, and now Ninja 13. I wanna cry :(

Took out Ninja once in regular battles with Seabreeze. Good luck!

PernReloaded
03-12-15, 03:18 PM
Holy cow. The odds on my game seem to have changed for the better - ever so slightly - because I've powered through five or six battles today @.@ I know the odds can vary a bit, and this makes me very happy, but wow!

LonePudding
03-12-15, 03:53 PM
Holy cow. The odds on my game seem to have changed for the better - ever so slightly - because I've powered through five or six battles today @.@ I know the odds can vary a bit, and this makes me very happy, but wow!

Same for me too! I had a magic, a fire, a diamond, a life and another one I forgot.. All taken down in one attempt!

belbar22
03-12-15, 03:57 PM
Wish I was having your luck. I have only won 2 battles today.

Dcdonn
03-12-15, 07:57 PM
That's great !!! Not me yet ;-(
Now I'm stick on 8-bit.. And poison ivy should have worked bug again didn't;-t
At least my breeding odds have Improved & you both have me battle hope;-). Thx

spiritanimals000
03-12-15, 09:06 PM
Let me think if I want to do this, still way far from getting the battle arena.

Anaboe
03-13-15, 09:46 AM
It goes on and off: first day this dragon came out, I won 9 battles. Second day, only 2. Now, I've already won 5 battles and I'm no franticly battler. I try to battle each hour but I often forget. And when I've lost 2 times in a row, I wait till there's just one dragon healing in the spa: I don't want a long waiting line...

PernReloaded
03-13-15, 01:33 PM
Wow- I just used a champ to down Unicorn in two goes! I should remember this the next tournament >.>

Anaboe
03-13-15, 01:39 PM
You can always try, but remember: even a Fire lvl 1 can beat a Champion lvl 20...

PernReloaded
03-13-15, 01:45 PM
You can always try, but remember: even a Fire lvl 1 can beat a Champion lvl 20...
I know the odds >.> This has to do with getting a diamond hybrid down, not a champ.

I had such a /miserable/ time this last tournament with any and all diamond hybrids that I'm going to see if i have an easier time using non-diamond dragons to beat diamond hybrids. At least for my game.

LonePudding
03-13-15, 01:53 PM
I have 24 orbs. Nowhere near on track to get 2 of these!

Actually I am...8 orbs a day, it's the third day!! Yay! I hope I can keep this up!

Anaboe
03-13-15, 02:10 PM
You have more than me: I only have 19... which still isn't bad, but nowhere near the needed for 2 :)

belbar22
03-14-15, 10:01 AM
Aargh I have spent the last 2 days trying to beat Fates 14. Anyone got any ideas.

ndtrance
03-14-15, 11:47 AM
Aargh I have spent the last 2 days trying to beat Fates 14. Anyone got any ideas.

I think I used Warrior Queen for this. Good luck:-)

ghostiemom
03-14-15, 12:10 PM

wildflower

PernReloaded
03-14-15, 12:11 PM
28 pieces

LonePudding
03-15-15, 03:21 PM
Didn't earn anywhere near my 8 pieces a day today! Been stuck on a very nasty peacock 14, threw down everything I tried!

pernmagic
03-16-15, 06:18 AM
Didn't earn anywhere near my 8 pieces a day today! Been stuck on a very nasty peacock 14, threw down everything I tried!

If only we could transfer to our neighbours, I have 10 sitting in storage I don't want ;(

PernReloaded
03-16-15, 04:28 PM
41 orbs so far - I got stuck for the last day on Horizon, had to keep throwing Champs at it.

Drachenia
03-16-15, 06:52 PM
Please help me I already hang all day fixed to Cerberus, I have 2x Angel Fire Epic, Epic Astromancer, Epic Barbarian, Higland to fight so taken all lose.
Do you think that today is a tournament?
I have 37 Plasma Orbs

Lunaticus
03-16-15, 07:20 PM
Any ideas on a griffin? I know its suppose to be an easy opponent. I dont have any champion though. Suggestions?

Finally, used element (m).

dragonflyzee
03-16-15, 07:24 PM
Does anyone know how to beat Music 14.........? So haardddddd.... :(

Lunaticus
03-16-15, 07:28 PM

I use a Crusader (Bash) against a Cloud today.

Also used an Element (Magic) vs Dionysus *hopefully I spelled that right*.

dragonflyzee
03-16-15, 07:35 PM
Does anyone know how to beat Music 14 ? Grrrrrrrrrr.....help please :((

bluefoxreg
03-16-15, 08:25 PM
Does anyone know how to beat Music 14 ? Grrrrrrrrrr.....help please :((

Try Lightning, Virtue, Wisp, Familiar, or you can create an account @ http://dragon-story.info and find out which of your dragon has higher chance to win. Based on Wiki's algorithm/data.

pernmagic
03-17-15, 05:44 AM
Try Lightning, Virtue, Wisp, Familiar, or you can create an account @ http://dragon-story.info and find out which of your dragon has higher chance to win. Based on Wiki's algorithm/data.

Thanks, did not know about this site..... Now I may attempt the craft tournament ;)

dragonflyzee
03-17-15, 09:32 AM

Thanks friend, good news ;)

LonePudding
03-17-15, 10:01 AM
I think there might be a flash tourney today, I hope not. It will really slow down my plasma collecting :(

Mythdefied
03-17-15, 10:08 AM
I think there might be a flash tourney today, I hope not. It will really slow down my plasma collecting :(

Oh dear dog, please, no. It's hard enough with regular battles.

zyfazix
03-17-15, 10:11 AM
43 Plasma Orbs right now. Got stuck on a level 14 Twilight dragon for 6 hours. Took down everything battle calculators suggested. As soon as this spa line ends I'd like to see a flash tourney though, I think it'd be interesting (and it'd have some easier rounds)

Mythdefied
03-17-15, 10:15 AM
49 orbs. 50 to go. Hopefully not too much longer.

Drachenia
03-17-15, 10:30 AM
Oh dear dog, please, no. It's hard enough with regular battles.

It's event and the last six days tournament has been 2 weeks, I'm sure it gives a tournament. :D

PernReloaded
03-17-15, 10:32 AM
It's event and the last six days tournament has been 2 weeks, I'm sure it gives a tournament. :D

If there is a tournament going on, you get a timer and notice that there's a tournament.

But there almost certainly will be a tournament during this, there usually is to give a boost for events and for orbs for people who need them.

Mythdefied
03-17-15, 11:10 AM

What are you, psychic? Arggggh, another tourney.

PernReloaded
03-17-15, 11:21 AM
It's pretty much every two weeks, alternating between flash and regular tournaments. So I'm not too surprised. Good call, LP!

LonePudding
03-17-15, 11:23 AM
What are you, psychic? Arggggh, another tourney.

Yes. I'm a psychic pudding :D

PernReloaded
03-17-15, 12:04 PM
Try Lightning, Virtue, Wisp, Familiar, or you can create an account @ -post edited- and find out which of your dragon has higher chance to win. Based on Wiki's algorithm/data.

Hey, be careful with those links! Outside ones aren't allowed :P

Mentioning the name is okay, though.

Mythdefied
03-18-15, 12:46 PM
63 now. I think this dragon is going into the Stormy Summit. It looks dramatic enough.

PernReloaded
03-18-15, 01:10 PM
59 orbs. Got a little behind when I lost two times in the arena, but so far nothing major has held me up.

Mythdefied
03-19-15, 01:09 PM
71 orbs. Stalled out at the arena right now, so it might be a while before I collect more.

chixyb
03-19-15, 07:51 PM
My plasma dragon is being crafted right now, 36 hours! :D

Lunaticus
03-19-15, 08:05 PM
My plasma dragon is being crafted right now, 36 hours! :D

Congrats...! Stuck at 81... Helios just gave me hell..

chixyb
03-19-15, 08:16 PM
Congrats...! Stuck at 81... Helios just gave me hell..

Thank you! Waking up often through the night and reaching for my phone has at least done 1 good thing for me :P Luckily the arena waited until I reached #99 before it decided to hold me down with Immortal.

PernReloaded
03-19-15, 08:31 PM
I'm only at 64 orbs >.< I'll need to double time after the tournament.

dragonflyzee
03-21-15, 06:28 AM
Helppppppppp.... My Diamond n the others always lose with Mercury... (T_T)

813vv
03-21-15, 06:44 AM
Oh dear... I know so late, jst have 14 orbs :| crying...

LonePudding
03-21-15, 09:47 AM
58 orbs. Don't think I'll get two of these :(

PernReloaded
03-22-15, 10:39 AM
Oh dear... I know so late, jst have 14 orbs :| crying...

From the count you'll be really working for this one, but there's hope! If not, there's always another one :D and you'll have a full month for them.

Mythdefied
03-22-15, 12:32 PM
76 orbs, but I've stopped battling in the regular arena for today. There's a Mercury there kicking my butt and I'd rather spend time healing dragons than adding more to the queue. Hopefully a day off won't hurt my chances to get this dragon.

ndtrance
03-22-15, 12:45 PM
76 orbs, but I've stopped battling in the regular arena for today. There's a Mercury there kicking my butt and I'd rather spend time healing dragons than adding more to the queue. Hopefully a day off won't hurt my chances to get this dragon.

I'm right where you are. You should be fine. I'm shooting for 5-6 wins a day and would like to craft by this weekend at the latest.

PernReloaded
03-22-15, 09:57 PM
What makes it easier to get all these orbs for the dragon? Getting a flipping champ in the ring. Level 14.

>.>

Valkyrie *shakes fist*

dragonflyzee
03-23-15, 05:09 AM
Can anyone help me? How to against Shell Dragon? My Diamond n Rainbow lose in battle...

rummie55
03-23-15, 05:28 AM
Can anyone help me? How to against Shell Dragon? My Diamond n Rainbow lose in battle...

Try fairytale, Aether, champions,metal,

dragonflyzee
03-23-15, 05:33 AM
Try fairytale, Aether, champions,metal,

I have no them, my dark Phoenix lose too

divanightclub
03-23-15, 09:08 PM
I have beaten shell in the past with paladin(BM) Mercury(bmb) and razorback(bmb).. Help it helps. I am now crafting my plasma dragon...finally I'll get a break from all the battling.. Good luck everyone!

divanightclub
03-23-15, 09:10 PM
Sorry I was typing too fast.. I meant to write"hope it helps" lol

PernReloaded
03-23-15, 09:34 PM
UGH. Paladin 14 is ****ing me - I'm pretty much throwing whatever I have at it to get it down. That level is high enough that it's as bad as a tournament!

A champ, two diamonds, and then another champ? No break between them? Not cool.

LonePudding
03-24-15, 03:36 AM
UGH. Paladin 14 is ****ing me - I'm pretty much throwing whatever I have at it to get it down. That level is high enough that it's as bad as a tournament!

You went from Valkyrie to Paladin? That's a hard knock life!

rummie55
03-24-15, 03:58 AM

Try crusader used it twice now to beat Paladin twoce

mbyte68
03-24-15, 05:54 AM
this battle arena is ****ing me the last 7 battles been very high in level 14+ grrrr gimmie a break man :)

mbyte68
03-24-15, 06:01 AM
on the plus side i speeded my magic off for 1 last attept at pisces and yhhhhh its breeding :)

dragonflyzee
03-24-15, 06:54 AM
I have beaten shell in the past with paladin(BM) Mercury(bmb) and razorback(bmb).. Help it helps. I am now crafting my plasma dragon...finally I'll get a break from all the battling.. Good luck everyone!

You are lucky....congrats.... I'm beat Shell with Saphir Bmm, now my trouble with ****erwhale, do you remember? Thank for all ;)

PernReloaded
03-24-15, 08:59 AM
Seriously :/

Try crusader used it twice now to beat Paladin twoce
Didn't work for me, but thanks anyway!

azucita
03-24-15, 10:05 AM
hi everyone, my plasma is finished crafting and is now nesting......now going onwards to try for a second one, i really want that pink gem :)

kimandamelia
03-24-15, 10:13 AM
:confused:I need one more plasma, but am stuck on Astromancer!!!! Grrrrr!!! I've tried my champs, dino, gemstone, metal, fire, atlantis. Nothing. Any suggestions, besides a diamond that I don't have??:confused:

LonePudding
03-24-15, 10:58 AM
:confused:I need one more plasma, but am stuck on Astromancer!!!! Grrrrr!!! I've tried my champs, dino, gemstone, metal, fire, atlantis. Nothing. Any suggestions, besides a diamond that I don't have??:confused:

I've just learnt that the order of the colours mattered, so try any super dragons you might have that have red as the first element. What level is the Astromancer btw?

I checked te calculator, I would just keep going in with my champs and my Landworm if you have one. Best of luck, hope you get that last piece soon!!

LonePudding
03-24-15, 10:59 AM
hi everyone, my plasma is finished crafting and is now nesting......now going onwards to try for a second one, i really want that pink gem :)

I was going to try for a second one too! But then i started running really far behind, I only have 70 orbs :( I think my second plasma dragon is out of reach. Good luck on that pink gem!!

azucita
03-24-15, 01:24 PM
I was going to try for a second one too! But then i started running really far behind, I only have 70 orbs :( I think my second plasma dragon is out of reach. Good luck on that pink gem!!

thank you, now battles are much harder so not sure i can get it, but i guess it hurts nothing to try.

Hoping you get those last 29 orbs fast enough :)

813vv
03-24-15, 01:29 PM
@LonePudding: So happy to find you here. Can you pls tell me which one to beat Diamond when I dont have any diamond or champ dragons? I jst lost Atlantic an Serpent :(( I need to win battle to get the new dragon :(
Thank you all :)

azucita
03-24-15, 02:07 PM
@LonePudding: So happy to find you here. Can you pls tell me which one to beat Diamond when I dont have any diamond or champ dragons? I jst lost Atlantic an Serpent :(( I need to win battle to get the new dragon :(

i've done it before with parakeet, fire, aether and athletic.

mbyte68
03-24-15, 02:20 PM
snow owls done it b4 for me also :)

LonePudding
03-24-15, 02:29 PM

Hello!! I've beaten diamond dragons and hybrids mostly with Epic aether or Epic Lightning. I hope you have one of those!

PernReloaded
03-24-15, 04:37 PM
Coming on a bajillion battles with Paladin, and nothing is taking this guy down >.> I have no gold, will need to wait two days before I can Ultimate him.

Dcdonn
03-24-15, 05:37 PM
Hey Pernreloaded,

Do you have Crusader? And what happens in 2 days ?? ;-). Pay day or do you have gold dragons that pay well??

Curious minds .... In the OC

PernReloaded
03-24-15, 05:48 PM
Hey Pernreloaded,

Do you have Crusader? And what happens in 2 days ?? ;-). Pay day or do you have gold dragons that pay well??

Curious minds .... In the OC

I tried Crusader three times. It's useless on my account. And in two days I'll have enough saved from my lonely treasure dragon to blast Paladin sky-high.

In the meanwhile. My spa line is the worst its been in.... A loooong time.

Mythdefied
03-24-15, 05:51 PM
I tried Crusader three times. It's useless on my account. And in two days I'll have enough saved from my lonely treasure dragon to blast Paladin sky-high.

In the meanwhile. My spa line is the worst its been in.... A loooong time.

Oh ouch. It took me three days of constant spa duty to recover from this last tourney, so I feel your pain. Good luck on reducing the line soon!

Dcdonn
03-24-15, 07:26 PM
Same here with the spa this time ... 4 or 5 dragons waiting at all times ;-(. The other 'new' thing that happened to me was that a dragon that should work against another (like Gold against Mercury) would not work the first time... I would try a few others and then try Gold again and it would then work .... Strange....
And I have the same lonely treasure ;-). I want another cuz its cook to get some gold Back but too much $$$. I like the epic reward idea on the other post.
Good luck!

PernReloaded
03-24-15, 09:06 PM
Okay, so I was on my 22-23 battle with Paladin.

SOULMATE IS MY SOULMATE AND GETS EPIC PRIORITY.

Two bashes and that stupid dragon went down. It was beautiful ;.;

divanightclub
03-24-15, 09:54 PM
For ****erwhale.. I have beaten it with berserker(BM)..hope it helps you get past him, if you haven't already.. Good luck😄👍

PernReloaded
03-24-15, 10:09 PM
*eye twitch*

What exactly ARE the odds that I would get a champ - diamond hybrid - diamond hybrid - champ - and now ANOTHER Diamond hybrid?!

THIS IS NOT COOL. Not after spending a day and a half battling for the LAST orb!

Dcdonn
03-24-15, 10:30 PM
You've got this - lol! I find the three colors do seem to have a stronger punch sometimes ... Maybe the new one? Is it lily (if you got her on the wheel)?

PernReloaded
03-24-15, 10:47 PM
I have a few diamond hybrids, and those should do the trick. I'm just not happy with the lineup that I've gotten. It's really the short end of the stick! (and all my new dragons were knocked out by Paladin, soooooo.....)

813vv
03-25-15, 06:36 AM
i've done it before with parakeet, fire, aether and athletic.

Thank you very much. I jst won Diamond with Fire lv1 (Bb) after losing Atlantic BBm, Serpent Mbb, Fairy mbm, Fire Epic bbb, Parakeet bbb, Left Heart bmm, Right Heart mbb, Athletic bbb. So happy.

813vv
03-25-15, 06:39 AM
Hello!! I've beaten diamond dragons and hybrids mostly with Epic aether or Epic Lightning. I hope you have one of those!

Thank you mbyte68 an LonePudding :D I jst won with Fire lv 1 (an lost before with Fire Epic :| ) I have Aether but after Tournament, I see that seems my Blue-first element work not well, they always lose. If they lay second possition like Blue Moon (white-blue) then it's better...

zyfazix
03-25-15, 07:29 AM
Only three orbs away from crafting.

azucita
03-25-15, 07:59 AM
*eye twitch*

What exactly ARE the odds that I would get a champ - diamond hybrid - diamond hybrid - champ - and now ANOTHER Diamond hybrid?!

THIS IS NOT COOL. Not after spending a day and a half battling for the LAST orb!\

not to mention the artic aisle dragons which also give me grief.... sigh... at least the champs i usually get level 12 so i manage in the end.

vshephard96
03-25-15, 09:33 AM
Any suggestions to knock out forest drag lvl 11

roguebee
03-25-15, 09:46 AM
Any suggestions to knock out forest drag lvl 11

Champions, Fire, Landworm,

Mythdefied
03-25-15, 10:06 AM
I stayed up waaaaay later than I should've last night because I only had 3 orbs to go. The first 2, easy. But of course the last one I lost the battle twice. Finally decided to go to bed and do it this morning. Still on my losing streak as of now. Argh.

vshephard96
03-25-15, 10:12 AM
Champions, Fire, Landworm,

Does it matter what level you think?

Mythdefied
03-25-15, 10:23 AM
And right after I complained, I won the last battle and Plasma is crafting away.

PernReloaded
03-25-15, 10:49 AM
Does it matter what level you think?

Epics and high levels almost always have better odds for winning than low-level dragons.
---------
Back to regular dragons for battling for pieces, I am so relieved.

Drachenia
03-25-15, 12:42 PM
Huiiiiii I can not defeat Valkyrie, please help me. When does plasma dragons on, I just need 10 Plasma Orb to crafting the Dragon

roguebee
03-25-15, 12:58 PM
To be on the safe side, always plan on 4 weeks (28 days) for each crafting dragon (mine or arena). You might get 31 or 32 days, that happens often enough (the next update day) but I wouldn't count on it.

Lunaticus
03-25-15, 02:25 PM
Approximately how many days left? Trying for a second one.

LonePudding
03-25-15, 02:49 PM
Approximately how many days left? Trying for a second one.

I would say we're just about half through. So around another 14 days should be good.

LonePudding
03-25-15, 02:51 PM
Thank you mbyte68 an LonePudding :D I jst won with Fire lv 1 (an lost before with Fire Epic :| ) I have Aether but after Tournament, I see that seems my Blue-first element work not well, they always lose. If they lay second possition like Blue Moon (white-blue) then it's better...

I'm glad you got it down! Looks like I'll have to start paying more attention to the order of the colours in dragons...Thanks for reminding me:)

Lunaticus
03-25-15, 07:30 PM
I would say we're just about half through. So around another 14 days should be good.

Thanks. Need 84 wins in 14days.. *cross fingers*

roguebee
03-25-15, 07:38 PM
New one should come out on either the 7th or the 10th.

PernReloaded
03-25-15, 07:54 PM
Well, with the run of champs and diamond hybrids past, I am back on track for getting this baby. I'm not anticipating any more issues.

Knock on wood, right?

chic4stylin
03-26-15, 07:48 AM
What time today does this end?

zyfazix
03-26-15, 08:24 AM

I haven't seen any posts about an end date. I'd love to know because it would help me decide whether I should go for a second dragon or not

PernReloaded
03-26-15, 08:56 AM

It doesn't end today. They give tons of notice with a pop-up and put a timer in the spell shop for crafting the dragon a few days before it ends, just like for the mining dragon. (Oh, and it usually ends at 10:30-11:00 PST, time-wise).

Someone else mentioned in a previos post that these dragons usually last four (4) weeks, and we are about halfway through that. Go back and check their estimation of when the ending date will be.

Mythdefied
03-26-15, 01:14 PM
I'm pushing forward and doing my best to get a second one of these, if only for trade. I figure if I average about 10 a day, I ought to be able to do it before this ends.

chic4stylin
03-26-15, 02:38 PM
It doesn't end today. They give tons of notice with a pop-up and put a timer in the spell shop for crafting the dragon a few days before it ends, just like for the mining dragon. (Oh, and it usually ends at 10:30-11:00 PST, time-wise).

Someone else mentioned in a previos post that these dragons usually last four (4) weeks, and we are about halfway through that. Go back and check their estimation of when the ending date will be.

Thanks for the info :) I thought I'd read someone else saying a couple of days after the tournament ended...glad to know I've got plenty of time!

freshfunin2008
03-26-15, 02:46 PM
Or you could look at the start date in the thread title. 03-10-15 add 28 days give or take 3 and you should be spot on. I'm thinking 4/7/15 or there about.

PernReloaded
03-26-15, 09:26 PM
Won my 99th battle, am currently crafting!

vshephard96
03-26-15, 09:35 PM
Any suggestions on beating chess dragon. These battle rounds are ****ing me

Mythdefied
03-26-15, 11:06 PM
19406 Going for a second one now.

dragonflyzee
03-29-15, 02:54 AM
19406 Going for a second one now.
Any suggestion for beat Alpin please? My Diamond on breeding den now, :(

zyfazix
03-29-15, 03:57 AM

Warrior King 10 has worked for me in the past

zyfazix
03-31-15, 10:37 AM
Since last night I've been stuck on Black Swan 12. I've thrown all my champions and epics against it but it isn't moving. Any suggestions?
Edit: after 8 battles Black Swan finally took a bash from Shaman 10. Then the game crashed. The Black Swan now continues to mark their territory around the arena

LonePudding
04-02-15, 07:39 AM
Only just started crafting #1. I have a week to get #2....LOL! Not happening

LonePudding
04-02-15, 07:42 AM
Since last night I've been stuck on Black Swan 12. I've thrown all my champions and epics against it but it isn't moving. Any suggestions?
Edit: after 8 battles Black Swan finally took a bash from Shaman 10. Then the game crashed. The Black Swan now continues to mark their territory around the arena

That's so unfair! Umm... The black hybrids seem to do pretty well, try black diamond or dark angel, troll, goblin, night elf. When they don't work, keep throwing your champs at the ugly duckling. Good luck!

LonePudding
04-02-15, 07:43 AM

I always use champs against Arctic dragons.

zyfazix
04-02-15, 09:31 AM
That's so unfair! Umm... The black hybrids seem to do pretty well, try black diamond or dark angel, troll, goblin, night elf. When they don't work, keep throwing your champs at the ugly duckling. Good luck!

The only hybrids I have are Mask and Deep, but I'll keep them in mind for the next time

rubyhummer
04-02-15, 10:33 AM
Yeah! My first arena/craft dragon. I actually finished in time. Since switching over for Android, I missed the last two dragons. Can't wait to see it on the nest. Wow! Such a long craft time.

Mythdefied
04-02-15, 11:19 AM

Most of my champs seem to work well against it. Berserker especially.

Anaboe
04-03-15, 03:52 AM
Lol, been stuck on a Water lvl 11 for a day and a half, but Helios lvl 14 goes down first hit :)

813vv
04-03-15, 09:40 AM
Lol, been stuck on a Water lvl 11 for a day and a half, but Helios lvl 14 goes down first hit :)

Dont know if you won it or not, but I won Water 14 with Amethyst jst one Bash :)

Anaboe
04-03-15, 09:46 AM
Amethist has lost atleast 5 times before Marshmallow defeated Water.

But it's weird that water gives such a hardship, while Helios is never hard for me.

PrincessCouture2014
04-03-15, 10:23 AM
How much time left to craft it?

813vv
04-03-15, 10:48 AM
Does anyone know how to beat Icicle, pls? I dont have any diamonds, but have GA an Rainbow Sentinel :)

zyfazix
04-03-15, 11:05 AM
How much time left to craft it?

If you start crafting before update time Tuesday (which is early evening if you're in Europe, CEST is probably 7:30pm)

Ever since reaching level 70 I've been failing miserably at the arena and I'll be around 20 orbs short for my second plasma dragon :(

PrincessCouture2014
04-03-15, 11:33 AM
Oh not much time left oh I m way behind in this one too

roguebee
04-03-15, 02:58 PM
Thought I had a chance to get a second dragon if it had gone through Friday, not enough time to get a second by Tuesday.

LonePudding
04-03-15, 03:10 PM
Just a warning, the update times seem to be inching back a little. So if you're planning on crafting last minute, try to do so within an hour or two before you usually notice updates.

Based on GMT/UTC (they're the same) I've noticed updates can range from 5:30pm upto 7pm.

PrincessCouture2014
04-03-15, 06:50 PM
Just a warning, the update times seem to be inching back a little. So if you're planning on crafting last minute, try to do so within an hour or two before you usually notice updates.

Based on GMT/UTC (they're the same) I've noticed updates can range from 5:30pm upto 7pm.

I haven't been active in noticing this (my bad) but then I was an android player so it might be coz of that. Judging by the update on Tuesday factor I guess we have 4 days left.

freesiawoods
04-04-15, 08:42 AM
Been a bad month for my main account. Both in tournies and normal battles. Now stuck on Jester.

PrincessCouture2014
04-04-15, 08:47 AM
Feeling like today was not a lucky day for me in arena. I have lost all battles except three.

Mythdefied
04-04-15, 10:28 AM
Had some really hard ones at the arena since they announced this ends Tuesday. I just need 15 more, but even the ones that should be easy I'm having a hard time with.

Mythdefied
04-05-15, 11:21 PM
Yessss! Crafting now!

PrincessCouture2014
04-06-15, 12:02 AM
Yessss! Crafting now!

Congratulations.. Sadly I have just 71 till now

chippychan
04-06-15, 06:15 AM
I'm having a horrible time with this one on one of my accounts. It seems the game has decided to pit me against the hardest dragons possible in the arena. I've been stuck on an Ultra Rare Mercury Dragon for DAYS (that's not even being sarcastic; literally days of loses). I had to stop battling for a whole day to heal up my dragons. :(

I've even been trying a Champion Dragon with zero luck. I thought Champions were supposed to be great in arena battles? I only have 1 and he's horrible. -.-

Anyway, I'm stuck at around 70-something and just won't be able to get this one.

PrincessCouture2014
04-06-15, 06:33 AM
I'm having a horrible time with this one on one of my accounts. It seems the game has decided to pit me against the hardest dragons possible in the arena. I've been stuck on an Ultra Rare Mercury Dragon for DAYS (that's not even being sarcastic; literally days of loses). I had to stop battling for a whole day to heal up my dragons. :(

I've even been trying a Champion Dragon with zero luck. I thought Champions were supposed to be great in arena battles? I only have 1 and he's horrible. -.-

Anyway, I'm stuck at around 70-something and just won't be able to get this one.

Same my case. I was being defeated by turquoise n few others for more than a day n in some cases wining just one battle in one day.

inesat
04-06-15, 06:33 AM
Lost about a day and a half against a particularly mean Blizzard. No dragon in my possession seemed to work, including champions and diamonds. Decided to ultimate, since I was 3 orbs away from that second Plasma I needed to get me my Quartz from the Spell Shop.

SunnyAprilWeather
04-06-15, 11:34 AM
At last, I am crafting my dragon!

I only had 2 orbs to get today but it took me 5 battles to get one of them.
I just can't believe how hard it was to beat that last Cactus dragon!
I usually have no problem with them but that one was on steroids!

PrincessCouture2014
04-06-15, 01:07 PM
I am stuck at 71 so not gonna happen for me. :(

Rainstorms45
04-06-15, 01:16 PM
I have 58 orbs..... guess im gonna keep those along with my scarab thingys lol

calee11
04-06-15, 08:02 PM
Does this end at midnight or just at some point tomorrow... I have 94 and want to know if I should throw some gold at it or wait it out

ahomeforme
04-06-15, 09:04 PM
Does this end at midnight or just at some point tomorrow... I have 94 and want to know if I should throw some gold at it or wait it out

Yes please, can anyone please clarify ending Tuesday when exactly? It's already Tuesday here in my time zone... I am still battling away but will also throw in some gold if necessary.
Can we go by the spin wheel clock? Is the ending of spin wheel same as the update time?

zyfazix
04-07-15, 12:43 AM
The spin wheel is a rough indicator

renbuxing
04-07-15, 05:29 AM
Finally I'm done! Crafting #2 :)

ahomeforme
04-07-15, 07:36 AM
I decided to spend 90 gold to buy the remaining plasma needed. Less than 3 hours left on the spin wheel clock and Cactus already sent 3 of my best fighters to the spa....

freshfunin2008
04-07-15, 08:11 AM
Yes please, can anyone please clarify ending Tuesday when exactly? It's already Tuesday here in my time zone... I am still battling away but will also throw in some gold if necessary.
Can we go by the spin wheel clock? Is the ending of spin wheel same as the update time?

usually it is 10am or 10:30am PST time in California when it comes to things ending on a Tuesday.

belbar22
04-07-15, 09:09 AM
Cut that fine....crafting now. Had a really tough month on 2nd account with battles but managed to get 20 orbs in last 4 days even though I only had very limited opportunities to play.

freshfunin2008
04-07-15, 09:23 AM
Besides a new arena award dragon today is anyone else expecting a super rare Champ 30 round tourney and maybe even a new World event to start in 60 minutes or so? Anyone????

roguebee
04-07-15, 09:45 AM
Calling it a little close on the junior account. Just now started crafting Plasma. Although I was prepared to spend the 15 gold to get the last orb if we had lost in the arena.

saghaven
04-07-15, 11:07 AM
I had to ultimate the last dragon as I was headed into a work luncheon and didn't have time to sit and battle it. Every dragon I had for this cycle seemed to beat the first dragon I put against it, no matter the odds of winning or the rarity of the dragon. It was ridiculous. I was even battling level 11 Water dragons 2-3 times. So I basically ran out of time with one orb and 90 minutes left. So I just did an Ultimate and started crafting.

Anaboe
04-07-15, 11:36 AM
Weird, we only got 1 normal and 1 flash tournament this crafting dragon... It made it much harder...

And again, no tournament today... What is going on, TL?