PDA

View Full Version : Missing Coins for Event when Mining

55lee55
03-10-15, 11:52 AM
When the Pot of Gold event began I was earning coins for mining as well as placing eggs on the nest and collecting food. I was in the middle of a mining session when suddenly I stopped earning coins. Can I get these back? Do I stop mining? It happened more than once so I stopped when I noticed that I was no longer earning coins.

Thanks!

[S8] Regina
03-10-15, 04:17 PM
When the Pot of Gold event began I was earning coins for mining as well as placing eggs on the nest and collecting food. I was in the middle of a mining session when suddenly I stopped earning coins. Can I get these back? Do I stop mining? It happened more than once so I stopped when I noticed that I was no longer earning coins.

Thanks!

Hi 55lee55! It is still possible to get Apples from the Mine during the World Event.

55lee55
03-10-15, 08:37 PM
Regina;1071422']Hi 55lee55! It is still possible to get Apples from the Mine during the World Event.

I know. I get Apples when I mine sometimes. I am not speaking of Apples. I am speaking of the Coins that I was getting when the Event began, but then while I was mining I stopped getting Coins. Has S8 made the Event more difficult now by stopping the Coins from mining? Or are they a rare drop and I just accidentally got them when the Event began, then they stopped? In other World Events the tokens that we collected, whatever they were, dropped when mining as well as farming and putting eggs on the nest. In this Event the tokens are Coins, not Apples.

Did S8 decide part way in to remove the Coins from the mine?

Just want a straight answer please. Thank you.

[S8] Regina
03-11-15, 10:58 AM
I know. I get Apples when I mine sometimes. I am not speaking of Apples. I am speaking of the Coins that I was getting when the Event began, but then while I was mining I stopped getting Coins. Has S8 made the Event more difficult now by stopping the Coins from mining? Or are they a rare drop and I just accidentally got them when the Event began, then they stopped? In other World Events the tokens that we collected, whatever they were, dropped when mining as well as farming and putting eggs on the nest. In this Event the tokens are Coins, not Apples.

Did S8 decide part way in to remove the Coins from the mine?

Just want a straight answer please. Thank you.

Thank you for following up! I understand, you can get Gold Coins from mining, but you will still get Apples as well, is what I meant. You will not get Gold Coins from mining all of the time, so sometimes, you will still get other rewards, like Apples.

55lee55
03-11-15, 12:18 PM
Thanks for clarifying! I was not getting coins all of the time and that is what I needed to know, thanks!

I must have had a run of bad luck.

[S8] Regina
03-11-15, 01:24 PM
Thanks for clarifying! I was not getting coins all of the time and that is what I needed to know, thanks!

I must have had a run of bad luck.

You're welcome!