PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Update: March 11th 2015

jandtandn
03-10-15, 10:56 AM
I'm really hoping for grass tiles for coins. If they're adding and more Christmas items to be removed, I'd love to see the gingerbread box items (can't remember the name) because I want that gingerbread house!

edit(KP)

http://media.tumblr.com/c459662428340058c9eeb84f8e628a60/tumblr_inline_nl0ov9Y0DY1qm7yoc.png

joeybasenji
03-10-15, 11:54 AM
Would like to see old Easter stuff and for temporarily sale the Candy Hatchery

Please give us The Candy Hatchery

jandtandn
03-10-15, 01:05 PM
Yes, I would love to have the candy hatchery!

filochick1982
03-10-15, 01:45 PM
Yes that gingerbread house is awesome. I was lucky enough to get one after a million tries!

I'm really hoping for grass tiles for coins. If they're adding and more Christmas items to be removed, I'd love to see the gingerbread box items (can't remember the name) because I want that gingerbread house!

jandtandn
03-10-15, 02:29 PM
Yes that gingerbread house is awesome. I was lucky enough to get one after a million tries!

I keep getting everything but that darn gingerbread house. I have the 1st place prize and everything else. lol this box and the Garden box, I swear!

sls0991
03-10-15, 03:32 PM
I'd love to see something colorful. Holiday theme (easter) or seasonal (spring).

chewytwix
03-10-15, 04:04 PM

Loving how bs recognizing different cultures..but probably not going to include this in my bakery. Not sure where to put it

twospoons
03-10-15, 04:15 PM
disappointed that it's not a Pi Day update. it is gorgeous though! have to see what the cost is, and i'm staying decorated as is while working on goals, but maybe i'll put it with the sultan decorations from last year sometime!

thx for posting, chewytwix!

aiyoosha
03-10-15, 04:21 PM

Loving how bs recognizing different cultures..but probably not going to include this in my bakery. Not sure where to put it

wow its a masjid from turkey and it comes with a souq too XD yay! i love this turkish update, xcept i wont be getting them there whirling dudes, i aint into that sufi stuff lol

orleansparish
03-10-15, 04:31 PM
Whoa! A beautiful mosque in my bakery? Love it! I never would have imagined they'd do it, although Id secretly wished we had more diverse things. I was happy with the Arabian dishes and goals too. This is so stunning. I'll buy it for sure, whatever the cost. And find somewhere to put it in my all brown bakery and coffee decor. And new recipes!

Although I've been soooo lazy and tired of the tap, tap, tapping that I still have two flan, and all three recipes from the asian thingy to master. I can't say I don't have anything to do anymore. But it's just so tedious.

pixiegamer
03-10-15, 04:36 PM
EEEEEE!!! :D :D :D

I AM SO HAPPY WITH THIS UPDATE!! I've been wanting to redecorate my bakery with a desert theme incorporating the Arabian Nights goal items FOR SO LONG, but there was never enough properly-themed stuff. So so SO happy this came out! I'm probably going to buy everything (well, everything for coins, at least) and redecorate the moment this update hits! Goodbye enchanted forest; hello exotic desert!

And it looks like new recipes too - SQUEEEEE!!

Please don't let this be a bundle though :( Unless Droiders are suddenly gonna get bundles tomorrow, I'm gonna cry. I want everything there...

filochick1982
03-10-15, 04:40 PM
This will go so well with the Arabian stuff! Fantastic!!! And we already have the sand tile....maybe I will create some kind of oasis because I have that Luau display too...

twospoons
03-10-15, 04:40 PM
Please don't let this be a bundle though :( Unless Droiders are suddenly gonna get bundles tomorrow, I'm gonna cry. I want everything there...

oh, don't say that! now i'm all worried! (not that i was planning on buying immediately, but i was going to get it eventually.)

posting the larger photo--not that i don't appreciate yours, chewytwix!--and the text:

http://media.tumblr.com/c459662428340058c9eeb84f8e628a60/tumblr_inline_nl0ov9Y0DY1qm7yoc.png

Merhaba, friends! You’ll be wanting to brush up on your Turkish as you stroll through your own Grand Bazaar in Bakery Story!
Fill the air with the scent of fresh baked bread with these new items:
Blue Mosque
Whirling Dervish Display
Turkish Rug Wall Decoration

jandtandn
03-10-15, 05:08 PM
I think this update is a (Turkish) delight! The colors of the Grand Bazaar fit right in with the color of the sweets in the large Nippon 4x4. Of course it would look very nice next to the Arabian Nights goals items, but I think this update's tables and chairs will go very nicely with the mosaic update (coin fountain, etc.) from months ago, too: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?70685-Bakery-Update-7-9-14

StevenKevin
03-10-15, 05:18 PM
The Turkish delight display is pretty appealing and yummy, no doubt ill get it for either my spring or summer section
still disapproving of any kind of religious symbol tho, even if, having visited the blue mosque in Istanbul, i know its now more a monument than a religious place, hut there were other Turkish elements, more neutral, to create

mergirl96
03-10-15, 06:21 PM
Hooray for diversity and culture! The items look very well designed and I love the mosque.

larrralee
03-10-15, 06:27 PM
I love everything there...when are we going to get the bundles?
oh, don't say that! now i'm all worried! (not that i was planning on buying immediately, but i was going to get it eventually.)

posting the larger photo--not that i don't appreciate yours, chewytwix!--and the text:

Merhaba, friends! You’ll be wanting to brush up on your Turkish as you stroll through your own Grand Bazaar in Bakery Story!
Fill the air with the scent of fresh baked bread with these new items:
Blue Mosque
Whirling Dervish Display
Turkish Rug Wall Decoration

zaaracake
03-10-15, 06:43 PM
Beautiful...wonderful stuff! Good to see TL integrating more world culture and more importantly, world food :-) looks like two new recipes on those counters...one of which is a beverage! Wooot!

zaaracake
03-10-15, 06:44 PM
Beautiful...wonderful stuff! Good to see TL integrating more world culture and more importantly, world food :-) looks like two new recipes on those counters...one of which is a beverage! Wooot!

This will go so nicely with the Sultan and Mosaic stuff from last year...

house0fjoy
03-10-15, 07:49 PM
Wish there were more continuity in themes

AuntyRose32
03-10-15, 07:54 PM
Love this, colours are great and design looks beautiful. Love the tables and chairs. I'm glad to see different cultures coming to BS more often, keep that up.

pixiegamer
03-10-15, 09:10 PM

D: I hope I didn't jinx it!

jmterao
03-10-15, 10:08 PM
I will pass on it. Not my style at all.

filochick1982
03-11-15, 12:34 AM
I'm now super paranoid about all the complaints of not getting gem sales in the Fashion Story threads that I ended up buying a huge gem package in Bakery Story while I had a sale in anticipation of tomorrow's update! I hope it was worth it....I might actually buy all the recent gem displays I've had my eye on even though I have no plans to display them anytime soon! I think at this stage, I may be able to display them by May...LOL

filochick1982
03-11-15, 12:38 AM
I'm actually going to be behind in mastering recipes for the first time in about a year! Still haven't even mastered all the flan recipes, never mind the Japanese ones we got 2 weeks ago!

alicee11
03-11-15, 05:33 AM
Wow!!! That's so amazing TL! I love it! I just hope that not all of the update will be for gems..

rocketsmama
03-11-15, 07:47 AM
It's ok. Not bad. At least it's not the same thing over and over so Im happy about that. I just figured ( shame on me lol ) that this would be St. Patrick's Day / spring-ish related. Maybe we will get re-releases on some more things? Here's to hoping!!! :rolleyes:

taoyingying
03-11-15, 08:43 AM
What is that 3-tiny-bots-dancing-in-wood-basin thing? It doesn't make any sense to me :eek:

aiyoosha
03-11-15, 11:52 AM
the counters ive always wanted are being sold for a great price!!!!!! thank you so much TL i love uuuuu

davidyagi
03-11-15, 12:15 PM
Two new recipes:

Turkish Delights (Basic Oven) and Apple Tea (Drink Mixer)...

--David--

jandtandn
03-11-15, 12:34 PM
What is that 3-tiny-bots-dancing-in-wood-basin thing? It doesn't make any sense to me :eek:

It is a ritual dance: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semazen

sweetypies97
03-11-15, 01:07 PM
Is there a list of all the items they're retiring?

twospoons
03-11-15, 01:11 PM
pepperwoo's working on it! (she posted in RS thread.)

bobbyrae
03-11-15, 01:49 PM
Love love love this update. Those tables and displays are awesome!

ilaria2464
03-11-15, 02:04 PM
Even though I'm not a huge fan of this update, I do appreciate the fact that both the mosque and dancers cost coins. Especially, because we just got a bunch of bakery items last week that are also worth coins. I know some are for the goal, but not all of them are. They were never locked in the first place. Thanks Storm8!

orleansparish
03-11-15, 02:29 PM
I cannot believe the mosque cost coins. It doesnt fit anything Ive out right now, but I bought two immediately. The tables are beautiful and so dainty and intricate. Ill get a bunch of those eventually. Im surprised they arent more expensive. We all know how tl overprices things.

PepperWoo
03-11-15, 02:43 PM
http://i.imgur.com/mlpWBBl.jpg

twospoons
03-11-15, 03:46 PM
I cannot believe the mosque cost coins. It doesnt fit anything Ive out right now, but I bought two immediately. The tables are beautiful and so dainty and intricate. Ill get a bunch of those eventually. Im surprised they arent more expensive. We all know how tl overprices things.

and only 18 gems for the bazaar too, which is not bad at all. this is great!

pixiegamer
03-11-15, 06:50 PM
and only 18 gems for the bazaar too, which is not bad at all. this is great!

I couldn't agree more :) I'm so happy the new items are so affordable!

The retiring Xmas items are eating up my gems though, so it might be a while until I redecorate :(

zaaracake
03-11-15, 10:12 PM
Wow...they gave us the mosque for coins...wooooooooooooot! Much luuuuuuuuuuuuuurve, TL!
Good, this frees up gems for those holiday boxes....

minidemon88
03-12-15, 02:08 AM
Love the updates and the pricing! So glad to see the blue mosque, wallpaper and floor tile are up for coins. Yay! It's funny how I came across a TV variety show, which they intro the blue mosque at Istanbul. It's soooo beautiful and stunning when I first saw it! Then I was thinking how nice would it be to have one in-game. *Tadaaa... magically my dream came true! LOL! :p

@PepperWoo: Thanks for the screenshots as always! Guessed I'm not the only one getting used to seeing the screenshots you provided weekly. XD

kjbrogren
03-13-15, 07:14 PM
Two new recipes:

Turkish Delights (Basic Oven) and Apple Tea (Drink Mixer)...

--David--

I'm happy to see a new recipe on the Drink Machine ;) I hope to see more in the future!

I love that blue color in the new displays. Very visually appealing. Hmmmm how am I going to incorporate this into my bakery??? Decisions, decisions, decisions...

wadafhv
03-14-15, 05:26 PM
Tile is suitable with the wall feel the discomfort of it is uncomfortable to the eye

Mythdefied
03-17-15, 10:32 AM
I'm tempted to redesign my bakery for this. The opportunity to have a mosque is wonderful. And I love the wallpaper. I'll have to think about it, now that I've seen all the items together.

darko5
03-17-15, 10:46 AM
This was an awesome update!
It is so nice when TL brings different cultures to BS.
I hope we wont have so many blond/blue eyed cartoons in almost every goal/update - Yeah to diversity!
So thanks a lot TL!!

Mythdefied
03-17-15, 10:50 AM
Aaaand I forgot that I just expanded for 20 mil, which ate up most of my coins. I still bought the mosque, the dervishes, the rug, and the wallpaper, but it'll be a while before I buy the floor tiles and the chairs. Might spend gems for the tables, though; I did for the Theodosius. It's all so lovely!

Mythdefied
03-17-15, 10:55 AM

Whirling Dervishes. Religious dance. Here's a lovely example from the Hindi movie "Jodhaa Akbar": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaI18sMcnsE