PDA

View Full Version : NEW Spring Fling World Event! 3-10-15

Pages : [1] 2

LonePudding
03-10-15, 10:39 AM
Hi everyone! :)

There's a new 14 day world event!! This time were collecting Spring Blossoms! I think that last individual dragon is gorgeous :D

edit(KP) You will need to be on least level 20 to see this event!

ENDS MARCH 24th
http://i61.tinypic.com/1jswab.jpg
http://i57.tinypic.com/2z8516q.jpg

Will update PernReloaded's daily track when final prize count is known

EARNING TOKENS:
A player can earn 1 SPRING BLOSSOM/1 HOUR for growing crops and hatching eggs.

There is a quest available for forest dragons which earns 4 spring blossoms for the 3 hours spent questing. The quest can be found at the bottom of the quest list.

When you earn the flower fountain, that will give you 4 spring blossoms every four hours.

For every fight in the arena during this time, you will earn 1 flower blossom. The exception is during a tounament - a flash (12 round) tournament will only give the dragon for the last round, while a regular one will only give gold for rounds 15, 20, and 25, and only a dragon for round 30.
--------

The Daily Track

The final individual prize is CONFIRMED at 2,200 Spring Blossoms. With the event 14 days long, that means collecting 158 Blossoms/Day.-------

LonePudding
03-10-15, 10:54 AM
The first individual dragon looks like a waterfall dragon to me...

wonderfulbakes
03-10-15, 10:57 AM
My aim is to get to the last prize. I failed last time:(

wonderfulbakes
03-10-15, 10:58 AM
Good luck everyone!!

wonderfulbakes
The ladybird dragon is really cute.

Anaboe
Lol, I collected my 7x5 hour food just 5 seconds before the start of this event. Ah well, I already got the first prize :D

wonderfulbakes
03-10-15, 11:00 AM
I wonder if there will be habitat this one

LonePudding
03-10-15, 11:03 AM
I wonder if there will be habitat this one

I hope so! It would make such a pretty addition to my Island to go next to my candy clouds :D is it just me or did the forums change back to orange..?

amerirish
03-10-15, 11:10 AM
Lol, I collected my 7x5 hour food just 5 seconds before the start of this event. Ah well, I already got the first prize :D

I, stupidly, sent a Fire Dragon on a Quest for Gold (6 hours) like 5 minutes before this started :( I thought we were just going to get a tourney, not an event. Fortunately, I had also planted 5 hour crops shortly before the start.

How on earth did you get the first prize already? That's like Ninja s****z right there! :cool:

LonePudding
03-10-15, 11:25 AM
I'm still sitting here with 0 lol!

Question!: does Arctic food count?

bexrexbex
03-10-15, 11:27 AM
What a convenient time to take this Island Dragon off the nest! Nice little head start there for me.

mbyte68
03-10-15, 11:42 AM
darn and i cleared my food and dragons like 30mins b4 as well GRRR

roguebee
03-10-15, 11:50 AM

I actually had just started collecting my crops when DS decided to do a roll back to tell me abour the World Event. When the pop up was gone, all my crops had been returned so I could collect and get 35 spring blossoms immediately along with the new fountain.

saghaven
03-10-15, 12:15 PM
Woot! Had diamond dates ready to be harvested, a Leo and a Gemini on the nests ready to be hatched and another Leo in the den! So already have my first prize and well on my way to another.

And 5 dragons again = good. No habitat = not good.

MaribouMay
03-10-15, 12:20 PM
I'm still sitting here with 0 lol!

Question!: does Arctic food count?

No, I was wondering that too and got nothing while harvesting artic food or from my frozen nest.

Dcdonn
03-10-15, 12:26 PM
I love the fountain;-)
Can any of you tell me which dragons you have used to breed an Atlantis baby?? Thx

MaribouMay
03-10-15, 12:36 PM
I love the fountain;-)
Can any of you tell me which dragons you have used to breed an Atlantis baby?? Thx

Any combination of blue and green.

Is Atlantis required for the world event quest? I have a different quest going so I haven't seen this one yet.

MaryEllen821
03-10-15, 12:37 PM
I love the fountain;-)

During boosted breeding I got an Atlantis as a fail from Diamond try with epic Firestorm & Island.

amerirish
03-10-15, 12:39 PM
Has anyone done the Quest yet? Can you tell us which dragon is needed and how long it is? Usually it's 3 or 4 hours. Thanks! :)

andromedablack
03-10-15, 12:42 PM
Has anyone done the Quest yet? Can you tell us which dragon is needed and how long it is? Usually it's 3 or 4 hours. Thanks! :)

Forest dragon, 3 hours :)

MaryEllen821
03-10-15, 12:43 PM

Quest is with Forest, but I forget the duration, maybe 3?

AMuffins
03-10-15, 12:44 PM
I love the fountain;-)

Atlantis I used Water and Forest.

MaryEllen821
03-10-15, 12:46 PM
For the benefit of all us newcomers, can someone post the formulas for earning tokens from food harvesting and hatching eggs?

Thx in advance

MaryEllen821
03-10-15, 12:47 PM
Quest is with Forest, but I forget the duration, maybe 3?

Yes, 3. I'm a little over halfway at 1 hr 11 min

Dcdonn
03-10-15, 12:49 PM
Thx to you both - I'll try both of these ;-)))
And no it's not for the quest // Forest is for the quest this time which is so good because most all of us have a forest;-). Good luck 🍀

Dcdonn
03-10-15, 01:09 PM
Now I can't find the quest??? Is everyone else seeing it?

maizee0404
03-10-15, 01:10 PM
45 flowers for me :)

PernReloaded
03-10-15, 01:20 PM
For the benefit of all us newcomers, can someone post the formulas for earning tokens from food harvesting and hatching eggs?

Thx in advance

EARNING TOKENS:

There is a quest available for forest dragons (titled "Spring Fling Adventure") which earns 4 spring blossoms for the 3 hours spent questing. The quest can be found at the bottom of the quest list.

When you earn the flower fountain, that will give you 4 spring blossoms every four hours.

For every fight in the arena during this time, you will earn 1 flower blossom. The exception is during a tournament - a flash (12 round) tournament will only give the dragon for the last round, while a regular one will only give gold for rounds 15, 20, and 25, and only a dragon for round 30.
--------
THE DAILY TRACK

I am going off of the last tournament's numbers for this.

If the final individual prize is given at 2,200 Spring Blossoms, and this is going over 14 days, then the amount of Spring Blossoms needed to earn it is 158 Blossoms/Day.

At the end of the first day, you will need to have 158 Blossoms to earn the last individual prize.

LonePudding
03-10-15, 01:34 PM
^ Added to first post :) ^

LonePudding
03-10-15, 01:36 PM
No, I was wondering that too and got nothing while harvesting artic food or from my frozen nest.

That's a shame, for some reason I seem way more consistent in planting artic food over regular food :confused: If I really want the last prize I'll have to make sure I rememeber to keep those farms busy at all times!

Anaboe
03-10-15, 01:40 PM
How on earth did you get the first prize already? That's like Ninja s****z right there! :cool:

I always keep my 3 nests filled and 2 dragons were ready to be placed: an Island and a Serpent dragon, so I got 36 pieces right away :D

mimiamelia
03-10-15, 01:47 PM
Just harvested the 20 hr scalypears, so that's 140 blossoms:)

Good luck everyone!

amerirish
03-10-15, 01:56 PM
Forest dragon, 3 hours :)

Thanks! :D

amerirish
03-10-15, 01:56 PM
I always keep my 3 nests filled and 2 dragons were ready to be placed: an Island and a Serpent dragon, so I got 36 pieces right away :D

Very smart strategy :cool:

PernReloaded
03-10-15, 01:59 PM
^ Added to first post :) ^
:D Awlways glad to help

Dcdonn
03-10-15, 02:05 PM
I dont have the quest ;-(. I'm so sad ... I'm waiting to hear why...

PernReloaded
03-10-15, 02:13 PM
I dont have the quest ;-(. I'm so sad ... I'm waiting to hear why...

Do you have the most recent version of the game? If so, then please scroll down to the very bottom of the quest list - the one under the 'all' tab. There should be a 'Spring Fling Adventure' quest.

If you 100% don't have it, email Team Lava about it.

MaryEllen821
03-10-15, 02:14 PM
EARNING TOKENS:

There is a quest available for forest dragons which earns 4 spring blossoms for the 3 hours spent questing. The quest can be found at the bottom of the quest list.

For every fight in the arena during this time, you will earn 1 flower blossom. The exception is during a tounament

Thank you very much! :-D

freshfunin2008
03-10-15, 02:24 PM
Good luck world. You better do it again this time.

tuffyjkitten
03-10-15, 02:39 PM
I think the floral dragon topiary is so cute but Im afraid it's one of those huge decorations. If anyone buys it can you please post the size? Thanks in advance.

Go get the prizes everyone!!

[S8] Elsa
03-10-15, 03:08 PM
I think the floral dragon topiary is so cute but Im afraid it's one of those huge decorations. If anyone buys it can you please post the size? Thanks in advance.

Go get the prizes everyone!!

The Floral Dragon Topiary is 4 baby squares. Similar in size to Picnic Park decor. Hope this helps.

Mythdefied
03-10-15, 03:22 PM
Perfect time to have that Island fail on the nest. That plus crops got me the first prize. My Atlantis dragon is on quest right now, so I'll have to wait until tonight to send my Forest out. I didn't get all the prizes last time, so hopefully I'll manage it this time.

LonePudding
03-10-15, 03:25 PM
Dragon List!

Individual:
- Waterfall Dragon
- Jasmine Dragon
- Snap Dragon

Community:
- Ladybug Dragon
- Snowmelt Dragon (my favourite :p)

Mythdefied
03-10-15, 03:26 PM
What's the breakdown on earnings from crops? I mean, what crop will get you the best return? I usually plant the hour ones, but should I switch to a longer crop for this?

LonePudding
03-10-15, 03:26 PM
I think we're going to get a habitat offered!!! All these dragons ^^ have the green element!

PernReloaded
03-10-15, 03:40 PM
There is /nothing/ in the comm prizes that looks like a habitat, I think it will be on sale for 100 gold or whatever.

I'm too cheap for that.

MaribouMay
03-10-15, 03:46 PM
What's the breakdown on earnings from crops? I mean, what crop will get you the best return? I usually plant the hour ones, but should I switch to a longer crop for this?

You will get 1 Spring Blossom per each hour so a 1 hour crop will get 1 Spring Blossom, a 5 hour crop will get 5 Spring Blossoms. Crops under an hour sometimes earn a Spring Blossom but I find it averages less than 1 Spring Blossom per hour based on previous World Events.

I am sticking with the 1 hour crops so I can keep making food for my hungry dragons. ;-)

MaryEllen821
03-10-15, 04:21 PM
Is the bird bath good for anything except looking pretty? I have a long way to go to 400 . . . .

PernReloaded
03-10-15, 04:27 PM

Check the first page, it has all the information.

from personal experience, the twenty hour crops are the best bet because if you're a bit late harvesting, it doesn't add up as quickly as one hours. I tend to switch between those and eight hour crops, though when I was just starting out I went with solid 8-hour crops around the clock.

@ MaryEllen - The 'bird bath' is the flower fountain, and it will give four flowers every four hours. The first individual prize is *always* an item that gives regular drops of whatever is being collected for the world event.

Lunaticus
03-10-15, 07:37 PM
My first cummunity event.. *dances*
slowing picking those blossoms. #72Blossoms

redstar177
03-10-15, 08:42 PM
Hi everyone! :)

There's a new 14 day world event!! This time were collecting Spring Blossoms! I think that last individual dragon is gorgeous :D

http://i57.tinypic.com/2z8516q.jpg

This isn't the picture I have for the World Event. I am playing on Android.

Can anyone confirm a diference in their account? Specifically, the first community prize (the Ladybug dragon) is not the outline shown on my World Event. 18991

babysx1
03-10-15, 09:18 PM

Can anyone confirm a diference in their account? Specifically, the first community prize (the Ladybug dragon) is not the outline shown on my World Event. 18991

It is not the same picture I have either and I am playing on Ipad

PernReloaded
03-10-15, 10:00 PM
It might be a different picture, but it still should be the same prize - a ladybug dragon. If you look closely at the wings, the pattern should be evident.

tuffyjkitten
03-10-15, 10:01 PM
Elsa;1071373']The Floral Dragon Topiary is 4 baby squares. Similar in size to Picnic Park decor. Hope this helps.

Thanks Elsa!!

LonePudding
03-11-15, 12:15 AM

Oh yeah! I'm not too sure, it still looks like a ladybug though. Maybe kooky or elsa can clear that up for you.

silkemm
03-11-15, 12:28 AM

I have a different one to and there not the same pic at all. Look at the tail! I thought it might have just been a different stance so to speak till i saw the tails lol. Now i can see wing difference there not the same at all. One has small small wings on top and the other has big giant wings

P.s. Im ipad user. So its not just adroids

pernmagic
03-11-15, 04:03 AM
Question? If you have the flower fountain AND the bird bath do both reward with blossoms or do you only get the 3 hours from one item thanks

bexrexbex
03-11-15, 06:01 AM
I have a different one to and there not the same pic at all. Look at the tail! I thought it might have just been a different stance so to speak till i saw the tails lol. Now i can see wing difference there not the same at all. One has small small wings on top and the other has big giant wings

P.s. Im ipad user. So its not just adroids

I'm on Android, and the image I have does indeed look like a ladybug, but not the same one as this image. The one in my game looks like it is based off of the Island Dragon. The one in this image has a completely different design! Very curious.

kamani1969
03-11-15, 07:17 AM
I just hatched this egg and didn't see it going through the egg charts. It seems pretty springing. Does anyone recognize it?19008

If it helps its a 14 hour nesting time, and I bred four colors.

Edit: this question has been answered, thanks!

belbar22
03-11-15, 07:19 AM
I just hatched this egg and didn't see it going through the egg charts. It seems pretty springing. Does anyone recognize it?19008

Patchwork Dragon

LonePudding
03-11-15, 07:21 AM

If it helps its a 14 hour nesting time, and I bred four colors.

That's a Patchwork Dragon!

kamani1969
03-11-15, 07:21 AM
Belbar22: thanks! On my fourth time through the chart I found it, too. My eyes are going!

rubyhummer
03-11-15, 11:22 AM
Belbar22: thanks! On my fourth time through the chart I found it, too. My eyes are going!

I have a problem with the chart myself. On my tablet all the text isn't clear to read, but my computer reads clearly. Unfortunately I play the game on my tablet and it'd be great to see it better. The chart use to be fine, but something changed. I was wondering if it was just me.

rubyhummer
03-11-15, 11:26 AM
Bummer, I'm not sure I'll get all of these prizes this time! I'm no where near the amount needed for the first day. Sometimes life comes before playing games.

I'd surely enjoy that last beautiful dragon...

Anaboe
03-11-15, 11:29 AM
Rubyhummer: if you plant 20-hour crops in 7 farms daily, you don't need much from other sources. Just get those 20-hour crops and most of you will be fine.

meoconlunar
03-11-15, 12:05 PM
How to get ladybug? Where is it?

oh sorry, i see it already

PernReloaded
03-11-15, 12:44 PM
THE DAILY TRACK

If the final individual prize is given at 2,200 Spring Blossoms, and this is going over 14 days, then the amount of Spring Blossoms needed to earn it is 158 Blossoms/Day.

At the end of the second day, you will need to have 316 Blossoms to earn the last individual prize.

IttyBittyInc
03-11-15, 12:53 PM
Questions...always questions ;)

1. If you speed up hatching or crops, do you still get the full value of the time they would have taken?

2. Is there any value to the topary or is it just an expensive pretty item?

MaribouMay
03-11-15, 01:02 PM
Questions...always questions ;)

1. If you speed up hatching or crops, do you still get the full value of the time they would have taken?

2. Is there any value to the topary or is it just an expensive pretty item?

1. Yes, you will get full value even if you speed up your hatching or crops. I would recommend a second nest rather than a bunch of speed breeding. For 200 gold you can get another 24 Spring Blossoms a day and a second nest is so handy. You can also pay for the final individual prize at the end if you don't have enough Spring Blossoms.

2. If you click on the info button for the topiary in the marketplace, it says that you'll get 16 Spring Blossoms every 4 hours.

If you plant 20 hour crops on 7 farms that is 140 Spring Blossoms. Add 24 Spring Blossoms from your nest (keep it busy by buying Water or Air dragons which you sell as they come off the nest) and you now have 168 Spring Blossoms per day. Add questing (4 Spring Blossoms every 3 hours) and the Flower Fountain (4 Spring Blossoms every 4 hours) and you should be in good shape to get all the rewards.

For World Events I have two full nests, plant around the clock, and use the quest and first individual prize (Flower Fountain in this case) and earn an average of well over 200 tokens per day. I usually finish a couple of days before the event ends and plan on for the community prizes.

rubyhummer
03-11-15, 01:29 PM
Rubyhummer: if you plant 20-hour crops in 7 farms daily, you don't need much from other sources. Just get those 20-hour crops and most of you will be fine.

Thanks, I just haven't been able to play the last 2 days that much, so my count is low. Plus I cannot seem to beat lighting in the arena, which is disappointing.

Dcdonn
03-11-15, 04:54 PM
Question? If you have the flower fountain AND the bird bath do both reward with blossoms or do you only get the 3 hours from one item thanks
Hi Pern Magic (great name) ... I know that youve asked this twice now.. I see the 1st time they didn't realize you meant the 1st individual prize... Aka .. The. Bird bath. Have you recd an answer??? Is it just for show?? Thx!

Dcdonn
03-11-15, 04:57 PM
I meant 2nd indivisible prize.
Is there any rewards given from the bird bath ??? Or decoration only?

MaribouMay
03-11-15, 05:02 PM
I meant 2nd indivisible prize.
Is there any rewards given from the bird bath ??? Or decoration only?

Based on previous tournaments, only the first individual prize will give Spring Blossoms. I expect the Birdbath to be a decoration only.

IttyBittyInc
03-11-15, 05:44 PM
1. Yes, you will get full value even if you speed up your hatching or crops. I would recommend a second nest rather than a bunch of speed breeding. For 200 gold you can get another 24 Spring Blossoms a day and a second nest is so handy. You can also pay for the final individual prize at the end if you don't have enough Spring Blossoms.

2. If you click on the info button for the topiary in the marketplace, it says that you'll get 16 Spring Blossoms every 4 hours.

If you plant 20 hour crops on 7 farms that is 140 Spring Blossoms. Add 24 Spring Blossoms from your nest (keep it busy by buying Water or Air dragons which you sell as they come off the nest) and you now have 168 Spring Blossoms per day. Add questing (4 Spring Blossoms every 3 hours) and the Flower Fountain (4 Spring Blossoms every 4 hours) and you should be in good shape to get all the rewards.

For World Events I have two full nests, plant around the clock, and use the quest and first individual prize (Flower Fountain in this case) and earn an average of well over 200 tokens per day. I usually finish a couple of days before the event ends and plan on for the community prizes.

Thank you MaribouMay! Your answer iswony helpful!

danabella1980
03-11-15, 05:52 PM
I have been away from the game for awhile and I'm glad I started back up just before the Event started. ��. I am hoping to get all prizes. I think I've only gotten the last individual prize once from an event. I've always been a wee bit shy. I think I am at a good start. I'm keeping my farms busy and an eggs in two nests. Good Luck everyone!

rubyhummer
03-12-15, 08:53 AM
I'd finally beaten lighting and one other dragon about 3am. I see the game updated while I was away. Guess who was in the arena again? Lighting! My account rolled backwards. Because bombs have returned that I played, items missing in storage, dragon that was already healed wasn't... very frustrating especially during this event. I guess it's just not meant to be for me this time. I know for sure I won't get plasma either, which will make 3 craft dragons I've probably missed.

PernReloaded
03-12-15, 09:13 AM
I'd finally beaten lighting and one other dragon about 3am. I see the game updated while I was away. Guess who was in the arena again? Lighting! My account rolled backwards. Because bombs have returned that I played, items missing in storage, dragon that was already healed wasn't... very frustrating especially during this event. I guess it's just not meant to be for me this time. I know for sure I won't get plasma either, which will make 3 craft dragons I've probably missed.
It can be discouraging, but there /is/ still hope for a craft dragon at this stage. I have had very slow going so far, but there are days where you can easily get 6-7 wins, and others where you might not get one. It averages out.
-----

REMINDER:
For all the individual prizes, today when the timer counts down to 12 days exactly, you need 316 Flowers to be on track!

THE DAILY TRACK

Tomorrow, at the end of the third day, you will need to have 474 Blossoms to earn the last individual prize.

LonePudding
03-12-15, 09:18 AM
This event is going to be very difficult with my wifi playing up, why now!!

PernReloaded
03-12-15, 09:26 AM
So far I'm ahead of the game, so to speak. Just unlocked the community prizes (we're well on the way to the first one, guys!) and will likely get through with flowers to spare.

chippychan
03-12-15, 09:58 AM
Tomorrow, at the end of the third day, you will need to have 474 Blossoms to earn the last individual prize.

Yay! I'm already past that number now so if I keep going like this it looks like I'll make it. :)

I've never gotten all prizes from a community event before so I'm happy about it. I also think the last individual dragon looks adorable!

freshfunin2008
03-12-15, 10:19 AM
So I got the bird bath this morning and it looks good in my storage. Can we get more space TL?? Thanks

pernmagic
03-12-15, 11:19 AM
Based on previous tournaments, only the first individual prize will give Spring Blossoms. I expect the Birdbath to be a decoration only.

Thanks, thanks also for understanding my question and your right ...... Just have received the bird bath.... It's decoration ;)

MaryEllen821
03-12-15, 04:35 PM
Any of you long time players able to assess the pace toward the community prizes? The second one looks like a decoration headed for storage, but the final dragon may be a great one to have.

PernReloaded
03-12-15, 04:39 PM
Any of you long time players able to assess the pace toward the community prizes? The second one looks like a decoration headed for storage, but the final dragon may be a great one to have.

The second one lately has been a decoration, you're right. The pace for the comm prizes is okay. It would be nice if we had the first one by tomorrow. But overall we're about three quarters (last time I looked) so it's getting there.

MaryEllen821
03-12-15, 04:44 PM
Thanks!

Kennedward
03-12-15, 05:31 PM
468 now

Enilon1
03-13-15, 12:33 AM
650 now

caramellenina
03-13-15, 06:16 AM
About to hatch the Waterfall dragon in about a minute! Yay! :D

Dcdonn
03-13-15, 06:48 AM
Thanks !! Really helpful;-)
I'm still getting ****ed in the tournaments even though I'm following the new charts ;-(.

Dcdonn
03-13-15, 06:51 AM
I second that motion;-))
I already bought a new green 3 dragon habitat just to prepare ... But my island is going to be ticketed soon for over-crowding, lol

Dcdonn
03-13-15, 06:55 AM
Oh maybe I'm loosing in the tourneys because I'm at 921 ;-(.... Too much time on my hands.... Not a good thing.... But great game that helps to reduce the anxiety while I job hunt;-)

caramellenina
03-13-15, 08:16 AM
At 974 now! Yay! :D

freshfunin2008
03-13-15, 08:33 AM
Looks like we will get the 1st community prize today. I should have 800 pieces as well. So I better make room for two new eggs on the nests.

brandonu
03-13-15, 08:35 AM
My flower fountain disappeared (reported it in the bug forum). Has this happened to anyone else?

freshfunin2008
03-13-15, 08:40 AM
Did you check your storage?

freshfunin2008
03-13-15, 08:44 AM
I think the totals for community are looking good. Good job everyone! Does anyone else think that a flash tourney will start in less than 2 hours?

cocauina
03-13-15, 08:58 AM
I think the totals for community are looking good. Good job everyone! Does anyone else think that a flash tourney will start in less than 2 hours?

Yup, you aren't alone with the Flash Tournament

LonePudding
03-13-15, 09:01 AM

I thought that hibiscus would return in a flash tourney...

LonePudding
03-13-15, 09:02 AM
I have just over 500 flower blossoms! I'm so behind compared to you guys!

PernReloaded
03-13-15, 09:16 AM
I'm looking at the comm totals and I think TL hasn"t taken Android users into account *yet again*. They've neither upped the totals needed for them, nor is the pace moving like having all those extra players should. I imagine this will be the second event where we wake up and have all the prizes like magic a few days before the event ends.

Anaboe
03-13-15, 09:17 AM
LonePudding: you're not behind, you will have the last individual price. Remeber: you should make +/- 158 a day, so we're just 3 days going, and you're right on track :)

It's just a positive thing that others have far more: there will be lots of players that not even make it to the last individual price, so there should be also lots of players that make more than the average.

I "only" have 800, and I will still be collecting them like frenzy when I have reached the last individual price.

brandonu
03-13-15, 09:38 AM
Did you check your storage?

Yes. It was actually already placed and the timer was going on it.

LonePudding
03-13-15, 09:49 AM
I'm looking at the comm totals and I think TL hasn"t taken Android users into account *yet again*. They've neither upped the totals needed for them, nor is the pace moving like having all those extra players should. I imagine this will be the second event where we wake up and have all the prizes like magic a few days before the event ends.

How do you see the totals for all the community prizes?? On my game, it only shows the total for the prizes we are currently working on..?

LonePudding
03-13-15, 09:53 AM
LonePudding: you're not behind, you will have the last individual price. Remeber: you should make +/- 158 a day, so we're just 3 days going, and you're right on track :)

It's just a positive thing that others have far more: there will be lots of players that not even make it to the last individual price, so there should be also lots of players that make more than the average.

I "only" have 800, and I will still be collecting them like frenzy when I have reached the last individual price.

Thanks! I was just wondering how there is such a big difference between me and the people near 1,000 already when we started at the same time and I play constantly. When I say constantly, I'm not lying! As long as I'm on track for that beautiful last prize I'm fine lol :D

PernReloaded
03-13-15, 10:07 AM
How do you see the totals for all the community prizes?? On my game, it only shows the total for the prizes we are currently working on..?

I'm going off of the crawl towards the first prize and how the first prize numbers weren't upped. The last event - the first one Android users could participate in - had the exact same legnth of time for us getting the first comm prize because the Android users weren't taken into account. With double the players (more or less) we should have gotten that first prize two days ago!

PernReloaded
03-13-15, 10:15 AM
The Daily Track

So far, it seems that the numbers are the same for this one as for the last World Event, so I'm going off of those.

Assuming the last prize is at 2,200 blossoms, and the event is 14 days, then you need to collect 158 Blossoms/Day to reach the last individual prize.

Today, at the end of the third day, to reach the last individual prize you need to have 474 Blossoms.

Tomorrow, at the end of the fourth day, to reach the last individual prize you need to have 632 Blossoms.

clarity625
03-13-15, 11:00 AM
I have 744 blossoms. Hope to get Waterfall dragon tonight.
First community prize, Ladybug dragon, looks like we'll be getting it tonight. We only need less than 1,000,000 blossoms more.

DaenerysFantasy
03-13-15, 11:12 AM
New spin the weel. Got plasma. Want new dragons finally!

MrsBlenkensop
03-13-15, 11:57 AM
10,000 apples, psychedelic dragon, 100 flowers...

MaribouMay
03-13-15, 12:03 PM
10,000 apples, psychedelic dragon, 100 flowers...

???

Is this a special offer you have on your game? I have an offer for Arcane + 25,00 food + 200 blossoms for $14.99. I have Arcane, but I'd buy the offer you listed.

Anaboe
03-13-15, 12:22 PM
Yeah, Ladybug is in the pocket!

Congrats to all!

Anaboe
03-13-15, 12:23 PM
???

Is this a special offer you have on your game? I have an offer for Arcane + 25,00 food + 200 blossoms for $14.99. I have Arcane, but I'd buy the offer you listed.

You have probably bought a valuepack before. The first time you buy one, it isn't a valuepack, but a starter-pack, and has a much lower price.

roguebee
03-13-15, 12:27 PM
We just won the Ladybug dragon.

LonePudding
03-13-15, 12:32 PM
We just won the Ladybug dragon.

I didn't get the usual "We did it! Dragon is in storage blah blah" pop up. I wonder why?

PernReloaded
03-13-15, 12:39 PM
???

The dragons offered usually differ between one or two different dragons. I've noticed that I've had offers for two different dragons on my different accounts before.

DaenerysFantasy
03-13-15, 12:40 PM
Yeah first one in the pocket. Good job everyone!

ndtrance
03-13-15, 12:42 PM
I didn't get the usual "We did it! Dragon is in storage blah blah" pop up. I wonder why?

There was a pop up, your game may have spazzed out for a sec. Anyone know the nesting time for ladybug and waterfall?

Anaboe
03-13-15, 12:45 PM
Ladybug: 15 hours
Waterfall: 12 hours

:)

pernmagic
03-13-15, 12:47 PM
Nesting time 15 hours, just found out when I put it on the nest ..... Methinks I ought to have waited but it's a beginning and I'm not far off getting the waterfall Dragon ..... Good luck everyone x

ndtrance
03-13-15, 12:50 PM
Ladybug: 15 hours
Waterfall: 12 hours

:)

Thank you!

MrsBlenkensop
03-13-15, 01:21 PM
???

Interesting! I am only level 20, maybe that makes a difference? also on android...

Mythdefied
03-13-15, 02:50 PM
Congrats on the Ladybug, everyone! I'm tempted to keep it as a baby, it's much more adorable than the adult.

MaribouMay
03-13-15, 04:06 PM
Interesting! I am only level 20, maybe that makes a difference? also on android...

Based on what others have said, we don't all get the same offers. Too bad, I like your offer much better. Oh well.

I'm level 150, on iOS, and have bought one or two offers in the past.

LonePudding
03-13-15, 05:53 PM
Yes congrats on getting the ladybug everyone!!...the island base definitely suited it better but you can't have everything! :)

Lunaticus
03-13-15, 09:03 PM
Yes congrats on getting the ladybug everyone!!...the island base definitely suited it better but you can't have everything! :)

Its pretty. Just got my waterfalls. Hopefully we can all get that last community prize... ample days to go. 🌸 🌸 🌸

beegirl52211
03-13-15, 11:27 PM
I miss having a habitat with the event. I love all the events though!

DaenerysFantasy
03-14-15, 01:47 AM
I miss having a habitat with the event. I love all the events though!

The four leave forest is on sale for 100 gold in the market :)

LonePudding
03-14-15, 03:42 AM
I wish the other spring habitat would go on sale, the pink and green one (can't remember the name). It's 200 gold so I might buy it... It's just way prettier imo

Edit: it's the spring meadow, I think it's for Easter...

andromedablack
03-14-15, 04:36 AM
I wish the other spring habitat would go on sale, the pink and green one (can't remember the name). It's 200 gold so I might buy it... It's just way prettier imo

Edit: it's the spring meadow, I think it's for Easter...

Oh I want that habitat too!

Kennedward
03-14-15, 05:46 AM
688 now

dadivazz
03-14-15, 06:42 AM
helppp! i have a chance to recover my old game on my current devise but im scared ...ive already gotten 780 points n closing in on my waterfall dragon....however on my old game i have 4 pure diamond dragons plus the gold dragon along with others...should i update and start over spring fling? before you decide take a look on both accounts please...old id.. dadivazz new id ... dadivazzz (just another "z")please tell me now so i can do it immediately. thanks guys

PernReloaded
03-14-15, 07:36 AM
Got the Waterfall early this morning ^.^ We're doing a slow crawl for the next comm prize, and I've said it once but I'll say it again - the numbers on the community prizes haven't changed, but we're still earning like only iOS players are being counted. I don't think they're counting Android players. I imagine we'll see a huge boost like we did on the last world event when they realize it.

ndtrance
03-14-15, 07:42 AM
The four leave forest is on sale for 100 gold in the market :)

I wish it held more coins. I don't know if I'm getting this one.

PernReloaded
03-14-15, 10:53 AM
helppp! i have a chance to recover my old game on my current devise but im scared ...ive already gotten 780 points n closing in on my waterfall dragon....however on my old game i have 4 pure diamond dragons plus the gold dragon along with others...should i update and start over spring fling? before you decide take a look on both accounts please...old id.. dadivazz new id ... dadivazzz (just another "z")please tell me now so i can do it immediately. thanks guys

Your account isn't kept on your device, it's kept on Storm8 servers. You can switch between them since you have a login name for both, no deleting necessary.

dadivazz
03-14-15, 11:18 AM
Your account isn't kept on your device, it's kept on Storm8 servers. You can switch between them since you have a login name for both, no deleting necessary.

Really? but it says "games to be overwritten on this device" ....took.a pic but cant post :( think ima jus go ahead and see what happens. thanks hun

Lunaticus
03-14-15, 11:58 AM
Really? but it says "games to be overwritten on this device" ....took.a pic but cant post :( think ima jus go ahead and see what happens. thanks hun

That means the current game you're login to will be replaced by the one your trying to login to. Like mentioned above the accounts are save on TL server, doesnt involve your phone momery.

🙆Just make sure that you remember both accounts (login, pswd, a few details) for easy switching and incase youre having issues retreiving it. 🐉👿👾

To be sure you can email the storm8 support. 😄

PernReloaded
03-14-15, 12:10 PM

It rewrites the account you're logged into on your device, but only in that it will switch your account on all your games. You can at any time switch accounts, and it will change your game setting again so that all your storm 8 games are keyed to the same account. You will still have both accounts, nothing willbe deleted because the game itself is on the storm8 servers.

Kennedward
03-14-15, 04:09 PM
812 now

Anaboe
03-14-15, 05:32 PM
1,176 and counting :D

Happy, right on track, and for even more, to contribute for the community!

Mythdefied
03-14-15, 05:57 PM
1,122. Hopefully have the next dragon tonight.

Anaboe
03-14-15, 07:03 PM
I presume the last individual dragon will be a ****er in the arena: super rare and limited pink/yellow/green. Tri-colors are often strong in the arena, even more when they have a mix-color (like pink), and are super rare, and are limited...

So perhaps I'm even gonna breed this one, instead of leaving it in storage because I'm too scared to run out of space :D

On top of that: it's a very pretty dragon too!

Kennedward
03-14-15, 07:24 PM
1018 now

PernReloaded
03-14-15, 07:46 PM
SO SORRY for not having the Daily Track up on time - it was a long day out for me! So here's the mid-day update.

The Daily Track

I'm going off of the numbers for the last world event - so far it seems to be the same.

The final individual prize seems to be 2,200 Spring Blossoms. With the event 14 days long, that means collecting 158 Blossoms/Day.

Yesterday, at 3 days in, you needed to have 474 Spring Blossoms to be on track for all the individual prizes.

This morning, at 4 days in, you needed to have 632 Spring Blossoms to be on track for all the individual prizes.

Tomorrow, at 5 days in, you need to have 790 Spring Blossoms to be on track for all the individual prizes.
-------
LonePudding, you need to delete some of your PMs because your box is full :P No one can send you anything until you do.
-------
I'm at 959 and counting, especially with the run of amazing luck I'm having at the arena. I'm not going for two of the plasma dragons, but I don't think I'll have an issue getting one of them :D

DaenerysFantasy
03-15-15, 03:21 AM
Two plasma dragons lol...I'm happy if I get one. Never made it to 200. Once I had 188 opals and I wanted to buy the rest with gold en it dissapeared. Hoping to get this one!

As for the spring event,I'm at 960 and my 20 hours crops almost ready. Right on track I guess :)

LonePudding
03-15-15, 04:45 AM
Pern, thank you so much for your daily track, it's very helpful! And also thanks for letting me know about my inbox, it's all cleared out now :D

LonePudding
03-15-15, 04:47 AM
I presume the last individual dragon will be a ****er in the arena: super rare and limited pink/yellow/green. Tri-colors are often strong in the arena, even more when they have a mix-color (like pink), and are super rare, and are limited...

So perhaps I'm even gonna breed this one, instead of leaving it in storage because I'm too scared to run out of space :D

On top of that: it's a very pretty dragon too!

I do hope so!! Divine is very stubborn about coming to my island, so this lovely snap dragon will be it's replacement. I can't wait to use it when it's in epic form! :D

PernReloaded
03-15-15, 05:14 AM
Two plasma dragons lol...I'm happy if I get one. Never made it to 200. Once I had 188 opals and I wanted to buy the rest with gold en it dissapeared. Hoping to get this one!

As for the spring event,I'm at 960 and my 20 hours crops almost ready. Right on track I guess :)

There are two different dragons available for crafting, one from mining and the other from Arena wins. The plasma dragon is the one available through the arena, and it only requires 99 pieces before being able to craft it. Scarab was the most recent mining dragon.

Anaboe
03-15-15, 11:34 AM
I do hope so!! Divine is very stubborn about coming to my island, so this lovely snap dragon will be it's replacement. I can't wait to use it when it's in epic form! :D

Yup, Devine is also a very, very good fighter. I didn't know that, and because of that, I didn't buy it when he was on sale for 200. Still feel bad about this, but ah well, what's done, is done. I hope to breed it someday too :D

PernReloaded
03-15-15, 12:07 PM
The Daily Track

I'm going off of the numbers for the last world event - so far it seems to be the same.

The final individual prize seems to be 2,200 Spring Blossoms. With the event 14 days long, that means collecting 158 Blossoms/Day.

Yesterday, at 4 days in, you needed to have 632 Spring Blossoms to be on track for all the individual prizes.

Today, at 5 days in, you needed to have 790 Spring Blossoms to be on track for all the individual prizes.

Tomorrow, at 6 days in, you need to have 948 Spring Blossoms to be on track for all the individual prizes.
-------
Currently I'm over 1000, looking at finishing this event two days early :D

dragonspearls
03-15-15, 12:19 PM
I'm less than 400 blossoms away from the 4th individual prize. Being able to collect from the fountain 4 or 5 times a day, plus do the quest every 3 hours, helps. Now if I could only figure out how to beat a Unicorn dragon in the arena. I'm stopped cold and can no longer get blossoms from that.

I have no idea what dragons to put up against it as I have no ultra rares at all. I've tried level 1s through epic. :( If anyone has advice, I'd appreciate it. I was hoping the arena and opponent would reset after awhile, but after 2 days, it doesn't seem like it will. Really not wanting to spend 12 gold to ultimate the beast as I don't put money into these games other than an occasional splurge/gift to myself.

MaribouMay
03-15-15, 12:32 PM
I'm less than 400 blossoms away from the 4th individual prize. Being able to collect from the fountain 4 or 5 times a day, plus do the quest every 3 hours, helps. Now if I could only figure out how to beat a Unicorn dragon in the arena. I'm stopped cold and can no longer get blossoms from that.

I have no idea what dragons to put up against it as I have no ultra rares at all. I've tried level 1s through epic. :( If anyone has advice, I'd appreciate it. I was hoping the arena and opponent would reset after awhile, but after 2 days, it doesn't seem like it will. Really not wanting to spend 12 gold to ultimate the beast as I don't put money into these games other than an occasional splurge/gift to myself.

Try champs, cosmic types, Soccer types, Jade, Lotus. Good luck! I hate getting stuck in the arena.

LonePudding
03-15-15, 12:36 PM
Didn't earn anywhere near my 8 pieces a day today! Been stuck on a very nasty peacock 14, threw down everything I tried!

Wrong thread!

dadivazz
03-15-15, 12:45 PM

funnily enough i had that problem you wont believe who solved it! that lil common SUNSHINE DRAGON even at level 1 its been ****ing all my ultra rare opponents and others...try it. winter isnt bad either.

dragonspearls
03-15-15, 12:52 PM
Try champs, cosmic types, Soccer types, Jade, Lotus. Good luck! I hate getting stuck in the arena.

funnily enough i had that problem you wont believe who solved it! that lil common SUNSHINE DRAGON even at level 1 its been ****ing all my ultra rare opponents and others...try it. winter isnt bad either.

I have one cosmic, and none of the others suggested, other than a winter. Guess I'll give those a try.

dadivazz
03-15-15, 12:57 PM
ohh btw thank u guys for helpin me out with my lil switch game dilemma only problem is now switching back its tellin me bad user name or password...i emailed team lava and now waitin anxiously for a reset. after restarting with this new game yesterday afternoon im at 300 ...im gonna ave to bust my but to get final individual if at all possible but at least ill get the community hopefully. yesterday on the other ID i got the waterfall dragon...wish i cus get them points back....oh well...

dragonspearls
03-15-15, 02:15 PM
Winter lvl 1 and epic Cosmic both lost. <sigh> Maybe I'll give them another try and use a different attack tactic.

Lunaticus
03-15-15, 03:18 PM
The Daily Track

Yesterday, at 4 days in, you needed to have 632 Spring Blossoms to be on track for all the individual prizes.

Today, at 5 days in, you needed to have 790 Spring Blossoms to be on track for all the individual prizes.

Tomorrow, at 6 days in, you need to have 948 Spring Blossoms to be on track for all the individual prizes.
-------
Currently I'm over 1000, looking at finishing this event two days early :D

wished its at 1000 flat For the final individual prize.. gotta work more. Atill at qouta for 6th day.

Lunaticus
03-15-15, 03:20 PM
I forgot.. grrr... but my go to guy is crusader (bash). do we have thread for these battles are opponents winners.

DaenerysFantasy
03-15-15, 04:51 PM
There are two different dragons available for crafting, one from mining and the other from Arena wins. The plasma dragon is the one available through the arena, and it only requires 99 pieces before being able to craft it. Scarab was the most recent mining dragon.

I got the scarab crafting but the arena plasma one is the hardest for me. Get stuck a lot there. Not my cup of tea but I keep trying lol.

Ontopic:

Over 1100 flowers now :) Looking forward to the Jasmine dragon.

LonePudding
03-15-15, 05:35 PM
That snap dragon really is motivation! It's has a beautiful lion-like flower mane. Sorry guys, I think I'm in love with a dragon...

PernReloaded
03-15-15, 09:27 PM
wished its at 1000 flat For the final individual prize.. gotta work more. Atill at qouta for 6th day.

If it were only 1000, we'd never have enough blossoms to earn the community prizes :P

But it can be tricky for lower-level players to earn enough of anything for all the individual prizes, I do understand. As long as you're at quota, then you're solid. These numbers are actually far more forgiving than when I had my first World Event - I barely scraped by!

Mythdefied
03-15-15, 10:56 PM
Jasmine Dragon! Fewer than a thousand to go for the Snap Dragon. I'll actually win all the prizes this time. :-)

clarity625
03-15-15, 11:18 PM
Now at 1317 flowers, only 83 to Jasmine Dragon. Snap Dragon's silhouette becons.
It will be coming to my island soon.

Enilon1
03-15-15, 11:24 PM
1383 now by morning it should 1400

pernmagic
03-16-15, 01:31 AM
1294 this morning doing ok ;)

Kennedward
03-16-15, 07:08 AM
1188 now

dragonspearls
03-16-15, 07:42 AM
1224 I think. Got so excited about finally beating the Unicorn (level 1 Winter bB) and then a Crownprince (level 1 Goodwitch Mm) that I forgot to look. Anyhoo, it's good to be making progress in the arena again after a 2 day stall, even if it only adds 8 or so blossoms daily to my total.

chippychan
03-16-15, 08:18 AM
Currently at 1436 and should finish the day a little over 1600 after harvesting my 20 hr crops and hatching some eggs. :)

This is without the help of the arena. I swear TL set my difficulty setting to 'hard' with the arena lately; I keep getting stuck on a dragon for DAYS.

saghaven
03-16-15, 09:48 AM
35 to go for the Jasmine dragon which I should get as soon as I harvest my Diamond dates in about 10 minutes. Then it's back to Scaleypears.

PernReloaded
03-16-15, 10:24 AM
The Daily Track

Yesterday, at 5 days in, you needed to have 790 Spring Blossoms to be on track for all the individual prizes.

Today, at 6 days in, you need to have 948 Spring Blossoms to be on track for all the individual prizes.

Tomorrow, at 7 days in, you need to have 1106 Spring Blossoms to be on track for all the individual prizes.
-------
Still ahead of the game at 1267, should hit the third individual prize tomorrow sometime.

stashlova
03-16-15, 10:56 AM
At 1568. Filling my empty nests(3 nests - keep one for what comes off the breeding den) with water dragons is a great strategy( forget who suggested it) but i should be finishing up early. Community prizes seem far fetched again. Come on we need a new gl!tch ;)

freshfunin2008
03-16-15, 11:33 AM
I should be welcoming the next individual prize today for all my accounts. Things are progressing I believe and I think the community can get all prizes if we try hard. Good luck everyone.

PernReloaded
03-16-15, 12:42 PM
So. Community Prize numbers.

Because of the numbers for the first and second prizes, it's ~highly likely~ that the third community prize numbers will be the usual 250,000,000.

Divided up over 14 days, that's 17,857,145 blossoms the community needs to collect per day.

To be on track for the community prizes, today we needed to have 107,142,858 Spring Blossoms.

Tomorrow, we would need 125,000,015 Spring Blossoms to be on track for the last community prize.

I'm still looking at the numbers and still fully believe we are looking at PRE-Android collection numbers for community prizes.

Lunaticus
03-16-15, 05:46 PM
Got the jasmine... one more. Community prize dont leave us.

Lunaticus
03-16-15, 05:54 PM
So. Community Prize numbers.

Because of the numbers for the first and second prizes, it's ~highly likely~ that the third community prize numbers will be the usual 250,000,000.

Divided up over 14 days, that's 17,857,145 blossoms the community needs to collect per day.

To be on track for the community prizes, today we needed to have 107,142,858 Spring Blossoms.

Tomorrow, we would need 125,000,015 Spring Blossoms to be on track for the last community prize.

I'm still looking at the numbers and still fully believe we are looking at PRE-Android collection numbers for community prizes.

I dont know if we can reach that last community prize on time.

We're currently at 109,207,360 blossoms with 7days (16:42:00) remaining.

Question? Are the community blossoms different from individual blossoms when calculating. It seems to start from zero on the 2nd prize rather than get the carry over from the first prize? :confused:

PernReloaded
03-16-15, 09:56 PM
Question? Are the community blossoms different from individual blossoms when calculating. It seems to start from zero on the 2nd prize rather than get the carry over from the first prize? :confused:

The 'starting point' on the second circle (the one surrounding the prize) starts from where the first prize leaves off - it begins filling in when the first prize hits 50k, and will finish filling in when the full 150k is reached - so the total amount it measures is 100k. We don't start over from zero for each prize!

waimanalokat
03-16-15, 11:04 PM
I just remembered why I quit reading the forums - most of it deals with stuff not available on kindle. I'm much happier not knowing what I'm missing.

MaribouMay
03-17-15, 12:35 AM
I dont know if we can reach that last community prize on time.

We're currently at 109,207,360 blossoms with 7days (16:42:00) remaining.

I believe we will get all the community prizes. In the past there were special offers which included tokens (Spring Blossoms this event) and they have also doubled the number of tokens given by the first individual prize (Flower Fountain this event). We always seem to get the last community prize just before the end of the event.

mbyte68
03-17-15, 06:25 AM
I just remembered why I quit reading the forums - most of it deals with stuff not available on kindle. I'm much happier not knowing what I'm missing.

u tryed to dl the APK for the latest version or even the new spring version and installing it the unoffical method

ndtrance
03-17-15, 07:31 AM
The 'starting point' on the second circle (the one surrounding the prize) starts from where the first prize leaves off - it begins filling in when the first prize hits 50k, and will finish filling in when the full 150k is reached - so the total amount it measures is 100k. We don't start over from zero for each prize!

I thought I understood this but now I'm confused, what's filling?

clarity625
03-17-15, 09:37 AM
Now at 1589. Only 611 blossoms needed to get Snap Dragon.

I will continue to plant food around the clock, send Forest Dragon on quest, Harvest Flower Fountain and keep both nests busy even after I have all individual prizes.

PernReloaded
03-17-15, 09:44 AM
I thought I understood this but now I'm confused, what's filling?

Have you noticed a green circle creeping up around the community prizes as the numbers grow? I use the term 'filling in' to describe it, but it's really just the green circling the prize to visually measure what everyone has earned, similar to the bar for the individual prizes.

ndtrance
03-17-15, 10:01 AM
Have you noticed a green circle creeping up around the community prizes as the numbers grow? I use the term 'filling in' to describe it, but it's really just the green circling the prize to visually measure what everyone has earned, similar to the bar for the individual prizes.

Oh I don't have a green circle, I guess that's my problem! I have the green bar though for the individual prizes.

Mythdefied
03-17-15, 10:03 AM

I don't have that on my game. It'd be helpful if I did since the percentage is obscured by the Archway prize. I'm using Android, so that may be a factor.

Now at 1,707. So few to go; looking forward to that Snap Dragon!

zyfazix
03-17-15, 10:16 AM
Looking at the current average blossoms/day for the community prizes...
We'll reach 250k roughly eight hours after the event ends. Maybe that'll change during the evening when the Americans wake up

PepperWoo
03-17-15, 10:17 AM
Got my Snap dragon in the nest now. 20 hours :o

PernReloaded
03-17-15, 10:28 AM
I don't have that on my game. It'd be helpful if I did since the percentage is obscured by the Archway prize. I'm using Android, so that may be a factor.

Now at 1,707. So few to go; looking forward to that Snap Dragon!
That could be! I don't know what the layout for the Android users looks like, I had assumed that it looked the same for everyone. I'll upload a picture today when I do the Daily Track so you can see what I'm talking about.

freshfunin2008
03-17-15, 11:46 AM
So at my rate I should have the final indiv prize by Friday. Let's do this thing. Good job everyone!!

PernReloaded
03-17-15, 11:59 AM
The Daily Track

The final individual prize is CONFIRMED at 2,200 Spring Blossoms. With the event 14 days long, that means collecting 158 Blossoms/Day.

Today, at 7 days in, you needed to have 1106 Spring Blossoms to be on track for all the individual prizes.

Tomorrow, at 8 days in, you need to have 1264 Spring Blossoms to be on track for all the individual prizes.
-------

Where I am, and where the community prize numbers are.

mimiamelia
03-17-15, 12:40 PM
Currently at 1750, looks like I'll be able to finish early:) I'm sure we can get all of the community prizes :P We did last time and I think we exceeded the last number by a considerable amount.

Mythdefied
03-17-15, 12:58 PM
At least the new tourney is giving us 2 blossoms per win. That'll be a big help for the community prizes. And thank you for that pic, PernReloaded. Android users don't have that green circle.

freshfunin2008
03-17-15, 01:13 PM
Yeah it is hard to see the % sign but you can see the current total and the total needed for the 2nd one so you can still figure out where we are. Good job everyone!

Mythdefied
03-17-15, 02:42 PM
This is what the Android one looks like:

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19220&d=1426628544 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19220&d=1426628544)

PernReloaded
03-17-15, 04:47 PM
Huh, weird that they haven't managed to code for the community prizes. At least there's ways to keep up with it.

Trippdee
03-17-15, 07:32 PM
I just got the Jasmine dragon a few minutes ago does that mean I'm on track and have a chance at getting the Snapdragon?

PernReloaded
03-17-15, 07:35 PM
I just got the Jasmine dragon a few minutes ago does that mean I'm on track and have a chance at getting the Snapdragon?

The Daily Track

The final individual prize is CONFIRMED at 2,200 Spring Blossoms. With the event 14 days long, that means collecting 158 Blossoms/Day.

Today, at 7 days in, you needed to have 1106 Spring Blossoms to be on track for all the individual prizes.

Tomorrow, at 8 days in, you need to have 1264 Spring Blossoms to be on track for all the individual prizes.

Check the numbers~

Trippdee
03-17-15, 07:40 PM
Check the numbers~

Thanks very much for the info.
Hope you have a great night. :-)

Trippdee
03-17-15, 07:58 PM
Thanks very much for the info.
Hope you have a great night. :-)

I'm at 1402 so guess that means going for it besides I want that bright steel dragon. :-)
Good luck to everyone... :-)

waimanalokat
03-17-15, 10:53 PM
u tryed to dl the APK for the latest version or even the new spring version and installing it the unoffical method

I'm ok with my simple version, but reading the forums is like learning Greek without a text book. Arctic food? Tabs on goal page? Events? I'll just go back to trying for a red queen LoL. Have fun :)

Enilon1
03-18-15, 12:38 AM
1852 now

saghaven
03-18-15, 07:42 AM
1844 for me

LonePudding
03-18-15, 10:19 AM
I'm surprised TL didn't raise the community amounts! I'm sure at least 40% of the people in the event use android. (I think)

PernReloaded
03-18-15, 10:21 AM
The Daily Track

Today, at 8 days in, you need to have 1264 Spring Blossoms to be on track for all the individual prizes.

Tomorrow, at 9 days in, you need to have 1422 Spring Blossoms to be on track for all the individual prizes.

freshfunin2008
03-18-15, 10:54 AM
They didn't raise the amounts because they want us to win all these free dragons.

Mythdefied
03-18-15, 11:19 AM
1918 here (not a good year). We're close to the second community prize. Are they counting the Android players for the community prizes? I mean, it seems like the total would be rising faster if all of our blossoms were taken into account.

katerocks222
03-18-15, 12:06 PM
no, i've tried ice age food so many times:(

PernReloaded
03-18-15, 12:10 PM
no, i've tried ice age food so many times:(

Ice age crops DO NOT give World Event tokens. They never have. You have to grow regular crops.

EDIT: As for Android blossom counts, I sound like a broken record, but I still don't think that they've been taken into account and expect within the next few days to see the numbers shoot up. EXACTLY like they did on the last World Event.

Mythdefied
03-18-15, 12:32 PM
[QUOTE=PernReloaded;1077018
EDIT: As for Android blossom counts, I sound like a broken record, but I still don't think that they've been taken into account and expect within the next few days to see the numbers shoot up. EXACTLY like they did on the last World Event.[/QUOTE]

Okay, thanks. That actually makes some sense.

Anaboe
03-18-15, 04:23 PM
Yeah, I got the last individual prize! Let's hope he's as good in the arena as I think he is :)

Now making more for the community!

dadivazz
03-18-15, 04:35 PM
Yeah, I got the last individual prize! Let's hope he's as good in the arena as I think he is :)

Now making more for the community!

wow thats awesome! is it a tri-colour?

LonePudding
03-18-15, 04:39 PM
wow thats awesome! is it a tri-colour?

It's pink/green/yellow, I can't wait to get it!!

dadivazz
03-18-15, 05:13 PM
It's pink/green/yellow, I can't wait to get it!!

wowwwww how cool

Kennedward
03-18-15, 08:29 PM
1880 now

Lunaticus
03-18-15, 08:50 PM
Yehay... almost there.. 200+ to go. 🌸 🌸 🌸
Community 2nd prize is almost done as well.

Kennedward
03-18-15, 09:08 PM
I believe I can finish on time just like every other previous events, but this time I'm not as excited

dadivazz
03-18-15, 11:12 PM
2nd community prize is here!

dadivazz
03-18-15, 11:20 PM
The Daily Track

Today, at 8 days in, you need to have 1264 Spring Blossoms to be on track for all the individual prizes.

Tomorrow, at 9 days in, you need to have 1422 Spring Blossoms to be on track for all the individual prizes.

Im on day 5 of my game because of the switch over i made saturday...now at 1189 and is still feelin confident in gettin my last individual prize based on your figures. dont think im doing bad at all..considering all things.

clarity625
03-18-15, 11:37 PM
I'm at 2074. Should be able to get the last individual prize tomorrow.

Mythdefied
03-18-15, 11:38 PM
We have the archway! Congratulations everyone! :D

Enilon1
03-19-15, 12:01 AM
2090 now

LonePudding
03-19-15, 12:58 AM
400 blossoms until the snap dragon is mine!!

Kennedward
03-19-15, 07:01 AM
2008 now

chippychan
03-19-15, 07:06 AM
Got the snap dragon this morning. :)

Now to keep going for the final community reward...

freshfunin2008
03-19-15, 07:26 AM
I can smell that final prize. I will be there in all my accts today. We are moving along nicely. Good job everyone.

Kennedward
03-19-15, 07:34 AM
I can smell that final prize. I will be there in all my accts today. We are moving along nicely. Good job everyone.

Yea me too, I'm only 192 away, meaning I should get it by tomorrow

freshfunin2008
03-19-15, 08:17 AM
I should have it when my crops come in. I have to wait about 6 hours or so.

ndtrance
03-19-15, 08:37 AM
I think I'll get snap by this evening. I may not get it until Monday on my other account. :)

PernReloaded
03-19-15, 09:18 AM
The Daily Track

Today, at 9 days in, you need to have 1422 Spring Blossoms to be on track for all the individual prizes.

Tomorrow, at 10 days in, you need to have 1580 Spring Blossoms to be on track for all the individual prizes.[/QUOTE]

Mythdefied
03-19-15, 10:17 AM
2080. Accidentally put 20 hr crops on yesterday. Not happy with the dearth of food that causes, but OTOH I'll definitely have the Snap dragon once I harvest them.

Kennedward
03-19-15, 11:21 AM
2028 now

dragonspearls
03-19-15, 12:14 PM
Got the Snapdragon less than an hour ago. YAY!

Now can anyone explain the community prize progress? On my screen (Android), the final prize shows 250,000,000 blossoms needed. Community progress shows 158,6xx,xxx (sorry can't remember the exact number). Yet the final prize shows we're only 9% in. Math is not my strong point, but 50% of 250 million is 125 million, and community progress is well beyond that. So why does it show only 9%?

Or is this an Android thing where the final total needed is not showing properly?

JCG812
03-19-15, 12:59 PM
Whoo hoo! Snappie just arrived on her nest. Time to roll up the sleeves and get to work on bringing that Snowmelt beauty of a dragon to our islands!!!

zyfazix
03-19-15, 01:37 PM
Got the Snapdragon less than an hour ago. YAY!

Now can anyone explain the community prize progress? On my screen (Android), the final prize shows 250,000,000 blossoms needed. Community progress shows 158,6xx,xxx (sorry can't remember the exact number). Yet the final prize shows we're only 9% in. Math is not my strong point, but 50% of 250 million is 125 million, and community progress is well beyond that. So why does it show only 9%?

Or is this an Android thing where the final total needed is not showing properly?

The percentage shows the progress after obtaining the second community prize towards the third prize, thus covering only the last 100k blossoms

Lunaticus
03-19-15, 02:14 PM
Yay.. everyone almost got their Snap..!
Less than 100 to go...

dragonspearls
03-19-15, 02:15 PM
The percentage shows the progress after obtaining the second community prize towards the third prize, thus covering only the last 100k blossoms

Oh, okay. Didn't know that. I thought they showed/used complete totals. Ah well, from what I've seen in the postings, we should reach the final community prize by the end of the event. Hopefully sooner. I met my personal goal of getting the third individual prize, but I'm still plugging away to earn blossoms. Ended up with 20 hour eggs in both nests today though. Breeding is at a standstill until they finish.

PernReloaded
03-19-15, 02:42 PM
Ended up with 20 hour eggs in both nests today though. Breeding is at a standstill until they finish.

That actually works out quite well for adding blossoms, since you'll only ever get one blossom per hour XD So two twenty hour eggs is guaranteed fourty blossoms.

Mythdefied
03-19-15, 03:30 PM
I have the Snap Dragon! I savored collecting the last blossoms since I couldn't complete the last event. I live these pink and green dragons! Now to collect even more so we all get the last dragon.

Lunaticus
03-19-15, 04:02 PM
Wish me could have two snowmelt baby and epic.. that baby form is so adorable...

06hunter
03-19-15, 04:25 PM
Be careful collecting blossoms from farms. If you tap on each farm too quickly it will jip you. I always plant scalypears for 20 blossoms each farm. When you tap on each farm wait for the sigh that pops up to go back down before you tap on the next farm otherwise you get jipped those 20 blossoms.

06hunter
03-19-15, 04:33 PM
Wish we could buy another one. I like having 2 of each archway.

Kennedward
03-19-15, 05:49 PM
2038 now

PernReloaded
03-19-15, 07:12 PM
2098, with 35 more expected in half an hour.

AMuffins
03-19-15, 08:57 PM
Please check your neighbors islands to make sure they have the Flower Fountain out.

I talked with 4 neighbors today and a few did not have World Event showing up. They never installed the Spring version with update. And 2 did not take Flower Fountain outta storage. They thought it was only a decoration till I told them they can collect blossoms from it.

Another few neighbors did not know about sending Forest out on his little quest to bring back blossoms.

They also did not know to tap on the icon on the right side of screen and then tap the "I" for more information that explains about the World Event.

This might be the reason why our numbers might be a little low. But Im only guessing.

I learned a lot from the last World Event as that was my first one as I am an Android user. I also know how to look stuff up in the forums as sometimes I do not fully understand what someone is explaining to me.

Good Luck everyone

PernReloaded
03-19-15, 10:49 PM
I admit, I'm a /bad neighbor/ and don't talk to mine >.< But I admit, some of it is simply not knowing who I'm talking to and whether I know them from the forums or not. I should do some poking about and see if I can figure some of it out.

Enilon1
03-20-15, 12:07 AM
2316 now got snapdragon

Kennedward
03-20-15, 06:19 AM
2208 now, got snapdragon as well:cool:

mbyte68
03-20-15, 07:01 AM
got my snapdragon in 1 of the habitats from sale along with Pansy and Lily :)

PernReloaded
03-20-15, 10:46 AM
The Daily Track

Today, at 10 days in, you need to have 1580 Spring Blossoms to be on track for all the individual prizes.

Tomorrow, at 11 days in, you need to have 1738 Spring Blossoms to be on track for all the individual prizes.
-------
I hit 2200 exactly late last night, and put my snapdragon on the nest! Still collecting blossoms like mad for the next community prize.

clarity625
03-20-15, 11:48 AM
Now at 2477 blossoms. Snap Dragon will hatch in 5 hours.
I continue to keep farms and nests busy, send Forest Dragon on quests and harvest the Flower Fountain.

saghaven
03-20-15, 12:31 PM
Got my Snap Dragon last night and it's currently on the nest. So all individual prizes achieved. Anything know is just working towards the community goals. 2400 right now.