PDA

View Full Version : NEW Spring Fling World Event! 3-10-15

Pages : 1 [2]

LonePudding
03-20-15, 12:34 PM
Got my snap!!!

kjbrogren
03-20-15, 01:03 PM
Please check your neighbors islands to make sure they have the Flower Fountain out.

I talked with 4 neighbors today and a few did not have World Event showing up. They never installed the Spring version with update. And 2 did not take Flower Fountain outta storage. They thought it was only a decoration till I told them they can collect blossoms from it.

Another few neighbors did not know about sending Forest out on his little quest to bring back blossoms.

They also did not know to tap on the icon on the right side of screen and then tap the "I" for more information that explains about the World Event.

This might be the reason why our numbers might be a little low. But Im only guessing.

I learned a lot from the last World Event as that was my first one as I am an Android user. I also know how to look stuff up in the forums as sometimes I do not fully understand what someone is explaining to me.

Good Luck everyone

This is my first event ever. I downloaded the lastest version and was shocked when I realized that Android players can do the tournaments. Ive only heard that IOS players can do them. Im still not aware of all the things you can do. I didn't know about the blossoms of which dragons to use to battle. I wish could find if there was a guide that explained all of these new and exciting options.

Thank you S8 for giving Android players these new functions.

PernReloaded
03-20-15, 02:42 PM
This is my first event ever. I downloaded the lastest version and was shocked when I realized that Android players can do the tournaments. Ive only heard that IOS players can do them. Im still not aware of all the things you can do. I didn't know about the blossoms of which dragons to use to battle. I wish could find if there was a guide that explained all of these new and exciting options.

The World Event is partially explained by the World Event tab. If you see the blossom count in the corner (the bunch of flowers with a number) and you press on it, it brings up the whole shebang about what prizes are available, etc. etc. There's an information button on there (looks like an 'i') and that also will give you information.

There's a Battle Arena information guide here:
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?51026-Feature-Overview-Dragon-Battles-iOS

Ignore that it says iOS, it works the same for everyone now.

rubyhummer
03-20-15, 05:03 PM
Thankfully, I have my Snap in the lovely new Spring habitat... didn't think I was going to make it. Hopefully, we can all receive the last community one. I am still hustling the best way I can. Good luck all!

maizee0404
03-20-15, 05:10 PM
5 more and ill have my snap! Baby account has a couple of 100 to go but i think i can make it in time :)

dusendragon
03-20-15, 08:01 PM
Have my snap but still busy collecting. Hoping for that last dragon!

AMuffins
03-20-15, 08:18 PM
This is from pernreloaded,

I admit, I'm a /bad neighbor/ and don't talk to mine >.< But I admit, some of it is simply not knowing who I'm talking to and whether I know them from the forums or not. I should do some poking about and see if I can figure some of it out.

I only talk with a select few of my neighbors. We help each other out with breedings tips or we let a few neighbors know if we are going to be out for a few days. Its nice getting to know some of them. I do not know if any of my neighbors are in the forums.

We also share Battle Arena wins. or ask how far they have gotten.

Yes my special neighbors some did not know the Fountain you can collect blossoms from.

AMuffins
03-20-15, 08:34 PM

I think you are a little confused...

The Battle Arena is separate from the World Event. 2 different icons on the right side of screen.

We collect blossoms to earn the Flower Fountain and special dragons that Storm8 tells us.

It was explained in my post where to look for the information. Tap the flower icon on the right side of screen. Then at the top you will see a count down clock and just to the right of that you will see an "I". Tap on the I and it will open the information page that explains everything. Or come to the forums and it is all explain on the very first page of this thread. Also with pictures so anyone can see what it looks like.

By the way, this is the 2nd World Event for Android players to be included. I did play the first one and got all the prizes that were available.

There is a guide that explains about the new features for us new Android users, its called the forums. Just look under the discussions and each one is explained in a separate thread.

Android players had to install the regular game version in the middle of January. That is when we got all of the new (ios) features. Yes there is a thread on this also.

Enilon1
03-21-15, 02:02 AM
2569 now

LonePudding
03-21-15, 03:13 AM
I think the last dragons are definitely the best, Snap is gorgeous and Snow melt's design is very.. I don't know, spiritual and natural, seeing it grow from baby to epic looks just like the outside :) it's just very pretty to look at

kjbrogren
03-21-15, 09:10 AM
By the way, this is the 2nd World Event for Android players to be included. I did play the first one and got all the prizes that were available.

There is a guide that explains about the new features for us new Android users, its called the forums. Just look under the discussions and each one is explained in a separate thread.

Android players had to install the regular game version in the middle of January. That is when we got all of the new (ios) features. Yes there is a thread on this also.

Thanks I feel like I just started the game all over again even though Ive been playing for over a year.. Btw I didnt get a pop up in January about downloading the regular game verision. I just got the pop up last week for the Spring verision.

Mythdefied
03-21-15, 09:14 AM
I still haven't gotten the notice for the spring version. I'm holding off on the update just in case they make it a goal, so I can get extra gems/gold.

PernReloaded
03-21-15, 09:18 AM
I still haven't gotten the notice for the spring version. I'm holding off on the update just in case they make it a goal, so I can get extra gems/gold.

I'm 99% certain they don't make downloads of game you already play goals. I have yet to be offered gems for any new/updated versions of any of my regular ones that I've been playing for... Oh, more than six months, now.

AMuffins
03-21-15, 09:27 AM
Thanks I feel like I just started the game all over again even though Ive been playing for over a year.. Btw I didnt get a pop up in January about downloading the regular game verision. I just got the pop up last week for the Spring verision.

Yes you are right.. There was no pop up about new update. I have very good neighbors that left me messages on my wall. I also looked in forums after they told me just to verify it.

Im happy that we all have it now... Except Kindle players. No info on update for them yet. Adminss will say they are working on it.

Mythdefied
03-21-15, 09:29 AM
I'm 99% certain they don't make downloads of game you already play goals. I have yet to be offered gems for any new/updated versions of any of my regular ones that I've been playing for... Oh, more than six months, now.

Been playing for years and they do it all the time. Just updated Bakery Story and it was a goal for all four games I play, including Dragon Story. It got me an extra 30 gold for downloading it.

AMuffins
03-21-15, 09:31 AM

Look in the goals on left side. I got a pop up about this a few weeks ago. A few Kindle players have trouble loading the Spring version. I do not remember if I got Gold when I installed the Spring version.

Someone did post somewhere else in forums that only Android players receive Gold when we install or update the pop up games (storm8). I know a neighbor says she has ipad and does not receive Gold for these updates.

AMuffins
03-21-15, 09:44 AM
Been playing for years and they do it all the time. Just updated Bakery Story and it was a goal for all four games I play, including Dragon Story. It got me an extra 30 gold for downloading it.

Yes you are right. I updated Bakery Story also. I learned to open all storm8 games first before I install or update the games when the pop up is introduced. Once I did not do that and you guessed it. I missed out on gems for my other games. oh well. That's how we learn.

ndtrance
03-21-15, 09:51 AM

Yes they do but I'm on Android and I don't know if that matters. I get goals for restaurant, bakery, fashion, dragon story and a ton of other S8 games that I play occasionally. A new version of bakery just came out and I got 30gold for that. Whenever a new version of anything comes out I usually get a goal to download for 30gold but sometimes I don't. I don't recall if I received gold for the new version of spring but I'm certain I got gems for it in my other games.

Back on topic- I'm around 2600 blossoms on this account and I think somewhere over 2000 on my second. I should get snap maybe tomorrow there but I've been bad about harvesting and planting crops in a timely manner.

Mythdefied
03-21-15, 10:15 AM
2664 blossoms now. I'm still collecting from the fountain and quests, and I'm planting hour crops for the 7 blossoms each hour. The group total looks better each hour; I think we're going to do fine.:)

chixyb
03-21-15, 10:33 AM
2664 blossoms now. I'm still collecting from the fountain and quests, and I'm planting hour crops for the 7 blossoms each hour. The group total looks better each hour; I think we're going to do fine.:)

I hope so! I keep getting long hatching times on my eggs so I'm relying on everything else! I keep checking on the last community prize to see where we're at!

jaxporter
03-21-15, 11:11 AM
please please put the spring archway in the market! I found the perfect place for the one we got as a community prize, but I need 2 to make it work. (Fingers crossed).

Mythdefied
03-21-15, 11:20 AM
please please put the spring archway in the market! I found the perfect place for the one we got as a community prize, but I need 2 to make it work. (Fingers crossed).

I'd dearly love this as well! Symmetry in decor is so nice, and I think this is one of the prettiest archways yet.

meoconlunar
03-21-15, 11:31 AM
Is there anyone that has already envolved Ladybug dragon to Epic form? I want to see between Adult and Epic which is more beautiful.

813vv
03-21-15, 11:52 AM
Please check your neighbors islands to make sure they have the Flower Fountain out.

I talked with 4 neighbors today and a few did not have World Event showing up. They never installed the Spring version with update. And 2 did not take Flower Fountain outta storage. They thought it was only a decoration till I told them they can collect blossoms from it.

Another few neighbors did not know about sending Forest out on his little quest to bring back blossoms.

They also did not know to tap on the icon on the right side of screen and then tap the "I" for more information that explains about the World Event.

This might be the reason why our numbers might be a little low. But Im only guessing.

I learned a lot from the last World Event as that was my first one as I am an Android user. I also know how to look stuff up in the forums as sometimes I do not fully understand what someone is explaining to me.

Good Luck everyone

You're right. I'm android user, an I didnt know about taking the Flower fountain out, thought that's a decoration :( an until tonight, when I was busy in my tournament, the pop up suddenly came out when jst two days left :( I have round 400 flowers now, so I know that I cant get that dragon. An I still dont understand quite well about this event.
I jst put Forest dragon for Quest, what should I do more? I see they have the click on the Ladybug dragon, does it mean that I can have it? an where can I get it out?
Thank you all :)

PernReloaded
03-21-15, 12:40 PM
You're right. I'm android user, an I didnt know about taking the Flower fountain out, thought that's a decoration :( an until tonight, when I was busy in my tournament, the pop up suddenly came out when jst two days left :( I have round 400 flowers now, so I know that I cant get that dragon. An I still dont understand quite well about this event.
I jst put Forest dragon for Quest, what should I do more? I see they have the click on the Ladybug dragon, does it mean that I can have it? an where can I get it out?
Thank you all :)

There is definitely a lot of confusion. Next event, I will 100% be posting additional information about everything. If you click on the blossom count, you'll see a pop up with a straight line counter for individual prizes. It will tell you how many you need for each prize, and how close you are to earning the next one in line. The bottom three in the circles are community prizes. That means that everyone participating - as long as they have gathered enough flowers to unlock them (the number needed for that should be listed next to them OR if you have already unlocked them, then will simply show the prizes and how close the community prizes are to bein earned) - will get them.

You will find all earned event dragons in your storage. They go there automatically when they are earned.

EARNING TOKENS:
A player can earn 1 SPRING BLOSSOM/1 HOUR for growing crops and hatching eggs.

There is a quest available for forest dragons (titled "Spring Fling Adventure") which earns 4 spring blossoms for the 3 hours spent questing. The quest can be found at the bottom of the quest list.

When you earn the flower fountain, that will give you 4 spring blossoms every four hours.

For every fight in the arena during this time, you will earn 1 flower blossom. The exception is during a tournament - a flash (12 round) tournament will only give the dragon for the last round, while a regular one will only give gold for rounds 15, 20, and 25, and only a dragon for round 30.
--------

813vv
03-21-15, 12:52 PM
Thank you very much. I found my Lady bug in storage :) Now I try to plant an harvest every hour to earn more flower :)

Kennedward
03-21-15, 12:58 PM
Got snap dragon, good luck everyone!

AMuffins
03-21-15, 05:05 PM
Thank you very much. I found my Lady bug in storage :) Now I try to plant an harvest every hour to earn more flower :)

Im an Android user also. My neighbors helped me along with last one. But yes I know we are still learning.

Glad you found Ladybug in storage. :)

Plant farms... most plant 20 hrs or 8 hrs. you get the same amount of flower blossoms no matter which you use. It just depends on how long you play. I do play other games so I use 20 hr and 5 hr.

I told a few neighbors the other day to pull Flower Fountain out of storage. Like you they thought it was only decor. Sorry about all the blossoms you missed. Hopefully you can get Waterfall Dragon.

Forest Quest, planting farms, Flower Fountain, and also your nests. Keep nests full at all times. I have 2 nests and I buy either an Air egg or Water egg to keep them full at all times.

AMuffins
03-21-15, 05:36 PM

Dragon Story is the only Storm8 game that came with a pop up to install Spring version. The pop up was not announced in other Storm8 games.

Anaboe
03-21-15, 06:10 PM
For those on Android that are new to the World Event and Tournaments: this a simple, well readable guide to Dragon Story:

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?69085-An-(as-short-as-possible)-Introduction-to-Dragon-Story&p=909540#post909540

Kennedward
03-21-15, 08:20 PM
Let's keep going everyone!

0midget0
03-21-15, 10:30 PM
Is there anyone that has already envolved Ladybug dragon to Epic form? I want to see between Adult and Epic which is more beautiful.

I have.
I just added you as a neighbor, come and visit my island if you want to see my epic ladybug.

meoconlunar
03-22-15, 04:09 AM
I have.
I just added you as a neighbor, come and visit my island if you want to see my epic ladybug.

thank you~ :o

PernReloaded
03-22-15, 08:59 AM
We are WELL on our way to the last community prize! Let'skeep it up, everyone! ^.^

zyfazix
03-22-15, 09:04 AM
At this pace we should get the last community prize before the event ends ^_^

Kennedward
03-22-15, 09:10 AM
We are WELL on our way to the last community prize! Let'skeep it up, everyone! ^.^

Should be finished in a day or two I think

PernReloaded
03-22-15, 10:40 AM
Should be finished in a day or two I think

So will the event ;) I think we should get this before the event ends, though. The pace has really clipped up.
-----------
The Daily Track

With the final prize confirmed at 2,200 Spring Blossoms, and the event covering 14 days, that means collecting 158 Blossoms per day.

Today, at 12 days in, you need 1896 Blossoms to be on track for all individual prizes.

Tomorrow, at 13 days in, you need 2054 Blossoms to be on track for all individual prizes.

Mythdefied
03-22-15, 12:30 PM
65%! We're getting close!

ndtrance
03-22-15, 12:40 PM
I'm at 2864 blossoms on this account and 2382 on the other. My dragons are pushing 'til the end! I wish I was doing this well in Castle story :p

Kennedward
03-22-15, 12:48 PM
So will the event ;) I think we should get this before the event ends, though. The pace has really clipped up.
-----------
The Daily Track

With the final prize confirmed at 2,200 Spring Blossoms, and the event covering 14 days, that means collecting 158 Blossoms per day.

Today, at 12 days in, you need 1896 Blossoms to be on track for all individual prizes.

Tomorrow, at 13 days in, you need 2054 Blossoms to be on track for all individual prizes.

Yeah, but we usually finish a few hours before the event ends:cool:

813vv
03-22-15, 12:48 PM
From advice of Amuffins, I keep 3 nests full all time with Water, Air an my dragon babies from Breeding. Quest with Forest + harvest plants + collect flowers + fighting in Tournament at the same time also. Now I have 741 flowers :D Hope I can get Waterfall dragon :D
Community Prize is 65% now...

PernReloaded
03-22-15, 12:55 PM
From advice of Amuffins, I keep 3 nests full all time with Water, Air an my dragon babies from Breeding. Quest with Forest + harvest plants + collect flowers + fighting in Tournament at the same time also. Now I have 741 flowers :D Hope I can get Waterfall dragon :D
GOOD LUCK! Those are all good pieces of advice, I'm glad someone brought it up.

vshephard96
03-22-15, 01:41 PM
Almost there for snowmelt people. Let's keep it going.

Kennedward
03-22-15, 01:46 PM
I've got a Unicorn and Virtue in nests, should be a good help

AMuffins
03-22-15, 02:23 PM
GOOD LUCK! Those are all good pieces of advice, I'm glad someone brought it up.

I feel like I turned into a bookworm... Hated studying when I was in school. Now look I study to help me n others with how these events and other things work. lol

AMuffins
03-22-15, 02:24 PM

Hi sweetie. You should have no trouble at all getting Waterfall now. Wish I could gift you my extra blossoms.

PernReloaded
03-22-15, 02:25 PM
I feel like I turned into a bookworm... Hated studying when I was in school. Now look I study to help me n others with how these events and other things work. lol
XD

I've already started getting information arranged and set up for everyone who browses the forums for the next event - and I'm going to recommend everyone post on their walls that Android users can use these features and to check the forums for information when the next event rolls around :P Get enough information out there and it's gotta spread, right?

pernmagic
03-22-15, 03:30 PM
I'm still getting blossoms , I think I have a penumbra on the breeding pad so that should help the total tomorrow plus anything else ..... We should get there ;)

pernmagic
03-22-15, 03:32 PM
XD

I've already started getting information arranged and set up for everyone who browses the forums for the next event - and I'm going to recommend everyone post on their walls that Android users can use these features and to check the forums for information when the next event rolls around :P Get enough information out there and it's gotta spread, right?

This a brilliant helpful forum with all the info you collect for us for the next ......

JCG812
03-22-15, 04:48 PM
Snowmelt.. Snowmelt.. Snowmelt...
We can do it!!!

Mythdefied
03-22-15, 06:18 PM
Almost 70% now; we're getting close!

owa411
03-22-15, 06:27 PM
In previous events, the community had to raise about 5-6% on the final day, to get the final dragon. The last event was completed pretty fast with help from the android-players. (Wonder why this time their numbers weren't added up to those playing on IOS). For what I'm seeing now, I personally don't think we'll make it. Hopefully I'm wrong...

Kennedward
03-22-15, 07:16 PM
In previous events, the community had to raise about 5-6% on the final day, to get the final dragon. The last event was completed pretty fast with help from the android-players. (Wonder why this time their numbers weren't added up to those playing on IOS). For what I'm seeing now, I personally don't think we'll make it. Hopefully I'm wrong...

Well we always get the last prize when it's a few hours before the event ends, so this time it may be the same as well

813vv
03-23-15, 01:17 AM
I have Brightsteel, Magic an Waterfall eggs in the nests, an one more egg 8 hours comes soon after Brightsteel lands in his habitat :D Hope we can reach this award :)

Kennedward
03-23-15, 06:41 AM
Got a Titan and another Virtue in the breeding den, doing as much as I can to help:cool:

pernmagic
03-23-15, 06:57 AM
Pen umber and island on nest ..... L o n g hatch time should help us

Mythdefied
03-23-15, 11:35 AM
82%. I have a mist on the nest, so that should help. Harvesting food every hour, collecting from fountain and quests. Hopefully we can do it.

Kennedward
03-23-15, 01:28 PM
Just got a boost of 140 by harvesting seven 20hr food, will do it again tomorrow, let's keep going everyone!

dusendragon
03-23-15, 02:27 PM
I'll harvest 20hrs right before it closes as well as hatch an Island. Hope it helps!

Mythdefied
03-23-15, 02:52 PM
I'll throw a poison on the nest and pay for the last couple hours to finish so it can add to the total. I have an alarm set so I harvest the food on time every hour. I'm battling again, too, and more successfully than not, so that's a couple blossoms every hour or two.

ndtrance
03-23-15, 04:04 PM
It would be nice to receive confirmation as to whether or not the Android numbers are being counted for this. I don't recall if we ever heard anything official about this. I'm concerned that the Android numbers (if not being counted) will either be added in at the end or disregarded. I ask because the totals in the Castle Story event are way higher than they have been previously (makes sense with us added Android users) and my circles are actually being filled in showing progress towards the community prizes. I feel like my progress in Castle is being counted, but not in Dragon. Of course, I could be wrong about this, but this has been bothering me for a few days now.

Kennedward
03-23-15, 07:25 PM
I just hatched my dragon eggs, adding a total of 66, keep going everyone!

Dragosle
03-24-15, 12:46 AM
On my game it's shown that we're 92% on our way to get the Snowmelt... in less than 10 hours. Finger-crossed that we're gonna make it!

813vv
03-24-15, 01:31 AM
Just hatched my 2 Water an 1 Coral, now 3 Air eggs lay in nest... an 8x7 blossom from harvest, plus Quest an collect from Fountain :)

LonePudding
03-24-15, 04:04 AM
With 6 hours and 30 mins left to go, we need 5.5 million spring blossoms. We can do it!

mbyte68
03-24-15, 04:10 AM
jst took 2 aries off and 1 on nest at min :) not to mention a magic Blaaa :)

zyfazix
03-24-15, 04:17 AM
Don't worry, we'll get there

ndtrance
03-24-15, 04:32 AM
I've scheduled eggs to come off the nest prior to the event ending, plus clearing farms, should add another 100+ blossoms on this account and 140+ on the other.

Dragosle
03-24-15, 04:49 AM
60 minutes more for my 7x20 + 22 blossoms from farm and nest, plus about 120 more on my other acc.

We're at 5% (almost 4%) away from our Snowmelt and it's about 5 hours lelf. We can do this everyone!

chic4stylin
03-24-15, 06:48 AM
I'm not so sure...I'm keeping my eyes, toes & fingers crossed & still collecting blossoms, but there's just about 3hrs & 45 mins left to get roughly 2,500,000 more. That's a lot of blossoms! Can the iOS people tell us if there have been times the final goal want reached?

meoconlunar
03-24-15, 07:04 AM
Don't worry, we'll get there :rolleyes:

Lunaticus
03-24-15, 07:22 AM
Almost there.. 97% now. my crops are timed to harvest within the time frame.
We can do this.

LonePudding
03-24-15, 07:41 AM
2 million..

freesiawoods
03-24-15, 07:56 AM
So sorry I lost steam thinking we'd get there early for sure, and stopped questing for eggs. I got a shock when I saw the timer. What happened!

saghaven
03-24-15, 08:14 AM
A little under 1.5 million to go with a bit over 2 hours. We can do this. It shouldn't be this close though!

The only thing I stopped was harvesting as by the time I got the last crop, I couldn't plant anything that would make a difference with so little time left. Everything else is still going.

dusendragon
03-24-15, 08:44 AM
249... this is too close! Just harvested my 20 hrs. Should get 2 rounds of 1 hrs before times up. Every little bit helps, right?!

Dragosle
03-24-15, 08:48 AM
1h40m with about 950,000 blossom left. This is gonna be VERY close!!!

zyfazix
03-24-15, 09:08 AM
My guess is 6pm CET, half an hour before the event ends

mbyte68
03-24-15, 09:17 AM
my guess nxt 15mins :)

cocauina
03-24-15, 09:23 AM
6 farms with 20hrs crops will end 5mins before the event ends.

Anaboe
03-24-15, 09:24 AM
I think we'll make a bunch in the last hour: lots of us have planted crops and bought eggs that can be harvested in the last hour, so then we'll have a lot :)

I have almost 3,600 btw :)

Dragosle
03-24-15, 09:30 AM
1h2m left and about 420,000 blossoms to go. Gosh, this is so intense for my first World Event :eek:

3m 'till collecting another batch.

All10star
03-24-15, 09:42 AM
I don't know how to start a new thread on this new site.
Any way, I would like to get TL to better incorporate the artic isles better. I have all available dragons there, while on my main island I have over thirty that I can't possibly grow enough food to evolve. I have been proactively harvesting crops on the arctic isles hoping that I can transfer the 999,999 arctic apples for fire apples.
Arctic isles allows for all the things users are asking for... Food, den, temple. Just integrate the two already

bookadey
03-24-15, 09:47 AM
The suspense is ****ing me! ;)

LonePudding
03-24-15, 09:49 AM
---/\---

LonePudding
03-24-15, 09:50 AM
150,000 blossoms to go!!

PernReloaded
03-24-15, 09:57 AM
I don't know how to start a new thread on this new site.
Any way, I would like to get TL to better incorporate the artic isles better. I have all available dragons there, while on my main island I have over thirty that I can't possibly grow enough food to evolve. I have been proactively harvesting crops on the arctic isles hoping that I can transfer the 999,999 arctic apples for fire apples.
Arctic isles allows for all the things users are asking for... Food, den, temple. Just integrate the two already

Artic food costs a ton more to grow than regular food. Have you upgraded your farms on your main island? it sounds like you haven't. If you have the largest farm available then it's not an issue to grow food for evolving.

JCG812
03-24-15, 09:59 AM
Congrats all!

saghaven
03-24-15, 09:59 AM
We did it! Great work everyone!

maizee0404
03-24-15, 10:00 AM
Well done everyone :D

Dragosle
WE DID IT!

And with 30m to spare. Congratulation everyone for the Snowmelt Dragon :D

newzealander
YAY We did it!!!

pernmagic
03-24-15, 10:02 AM
Yippee .... Looks good, well done to us all

PernReloaded
03-24-15, 10:02 AM
woo hooo congrats everyone!

rummie55
03-24-15, 10:09 AM
Congrats we did it.well done everyone

bookadey
03-24-15, 10:18 AM
Yea! I have Snowmelt on the nest! This was a fun event - loved it! :D

LonePudding
03-24-15, 10:18 AM
Congrats everyone, we got Snowmelt! I think this dragon is so beautifully designed!

dragonspearls
03-24-15, 10:39 AM
Wow, I was wondering if we weren't going to make it. I checked in about 11:55am CDT, roughly 32 minutes before the event ended and we were at 99% with about 500,000 to go. Checked in about 12:20pm, and we had done it. Gawd that was close. I ended up with 3416 blossoms. Might have had a few more if I hadn't had some arena losses, along with a couple three timing issues.

Well done! I'm waiting for one of my eggs to hatch so I can put Snowmelt on a nest.

[S8] Elsa
03-24-15, 10:46 AM
Congrats, everyone! We hope you're enjoying the new Dragons! :D

A friendly reminder, please remember to be kind to your fellow forum members. Posts that attempt to disrupt or disrespect other forum members are subject to removal or additional action. Thanks, everyone!

LonePudding
03-24-15, 10:51 AM
I think the next world won't be relating to any season/special occasion. I liked the randomness of dragons in space and the circus event!

freshfunin2008
03-24-15, 11:19 AM
Good job everyone. Now...... if we just had habitat space increase to house the influx of dragons we get weekly.

chic4stylin
03-24-15, 11:25 AM
Yay us!! Didn't think we were going to make it...nice teamwork everyone! Enjoy all the new goodies! :D

philstep
03-24-15, 12:53 PM
Well for my first world event didn't do to bad. Ended up with almost 3500 blossoms and new dragons to feed. My 7 enchanted farms will have to work overtime with all the hungry mouths.