PDA

View Full Version : I have problem with maps

elle_molina
03-10-15, 07:48 AM
Hello. I'm on level 41. I have difficulties getting maps especiially white ones. I mean I can dream of getting to Forest truffle, Hot Air Balloon and this new pink thing that is added ( don't know what it is). My word is I've been collecting from forever and I have 25 white maps, 7 green and 1 white. I repeat one white map. I've been playing this game for so long and I enjoy it however how can I keep playing if I don't have space or can't open new things like the ones I mentioned. I mean I know that some things are easy and some are more difficult to collect but I'm talking about months and months not be able to open a new slot. That is not fair.

FrozenTurtle
03-10-15, 11:25 AM
Sorry you haven't had great luck with these! It's intended that some parts will be harder to find than the rest. We suggest putting up any excess parts in your Barn to make sure you always have space to collect the more rare parts. :)

reewinder
03-11-15, 03:14 AM
You gotta stalk the news paper. I find almost all of my expansion parts from the news paper. There's several threads similar to this one. I'll post a pic of the best land deed score I ever came across. I found 10 land deeds for sale in the paper one day. This is why you always want to visit their farm after you buy something good.
Here's what else the person had for sale in their shop.
http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n257/reewinder/0D5636DA-AE43-4874-9281-E40F9394BF63_zpsfyj54zkc.png (http://s114.photobucket.com/user/reewinder/media/0D5636DA-AE43-4874-9281-E40F9394BF63_zpsfyj54zkc.png.html)
I ended up buying a total of 90 of them.....so always check the news paper lol.

3cala
08-31-15, 03:07 PM
OMG Reewinder, my eyes are popping out of my head! I don't know how people have made it to level 40 in the game, never mind level 60. Everyday I want to quit because the rare parts are too rare to make the game fun.

Deeds and paint are the hardest to find. Obviously they've throttled the handouts since the game first began....its been weeks since I've come across paint and deeds almost as long. I've spent as much money and gems as I'm going to on this game before quitting.