PDA

View Full Version : Volumes of Beastiary

mum831
03-10-15, 02:12 AM
Help please! Need volumes of bestiary from library. Library is at level 5 but no volumes drop. How do I get them? Thanks for any help.

VanaCatu
03-10-15, 02:38 AM
it doesn't go fast. just keep collecting. don't focus on this task, just play as usually - and it will happen sooner or later :)

i have 2 libraries, level 3 and level 1, i'm playing daily, and it took about 3-4 weeks for me to get 10 books.

(by the way, lvl1 library also dropped couple of times, so the sentence about "higher levels" is not really correct)

AnniePMH
03-10-15, 03:39 AM
I used two lev 5 libraries, and as I remember, it took several weeks to gather those beastiaries...I had neighbors with four or five libraries out during that quest...

Anaboe
03-10-15, 07:27 AM
Yup, just be patient :)

Tarkus
03-11-15, 12:39 PM
I got my last one today. It took over a month with two libraries.

mum831
03-11-15, 11:47 PM
Thanks for all the help. Will try to be patient!

GarfieldandPookie
03-11-15, 11:51 PM
I have heard of people building 5 libraries to get the books. You could try that.

VanaCatu
03-12-15, 01:23 AM
5libs? don't know... i wdn't do it.

this quest is not so easy, and books are the littlest problems of it.

further, u'd need 10 mithril - so while the books are in pipeleine, i wd do as many jewelers trade as i could.

also, for burning amber, u wd need a lot of desert sands travels - so while the books are going, i wd prepare as many sweet feast as i can - they r also not so easy...

CharmOfLea
03-12-15, 01:50 AM
I had 3 libraries out. Level 5, 3 and 1. All of them dropped books. Took me exactly 3 weeks to get enough of them. I had everything else ready to go, u can tell I was pretty impatient to get my first dragon. If u have enough space place 10 libraries, why not? It all depends how bad u want that beast. Greselda with her garden will eat up lots of dragon scales later. Goddess tree is not much better.
I was lucky with my first -and only- burning ember. Wish u the same.

EsmeW2
12-22-15, 07:50 AM
Thanks to whoever started and contributed to this thread.

I'm trying to get through this on my second game and have not seen a book for a couple of weeks I seem to be stuck at 7 after being on this goal for ages - so thought I had a problem. I don't remember it being that hard the first time. Got 3 libraries now, perhaps it will help if I upgrade the new ones a few times.

mreames
12-22-15, 08:32 AM
On my 2nd account, I put out 10 libraries plus old Thomas. One is level 5, one is level 2 and the rest are level 1. I'd rather put the resources towards multiple libraries than upgrade existing ones. With 10 libraries out, I'd occasionally get 0 books and rarely get 3-4 books. Typically I'd get 1, maybe 2 books per collection. It takes a lot of books to upgrade to level 5, (75 for the last level) as I'm sure you know. :)

Thanks to whoever started and contributed to this thread.

I'm trying to get through this on my second game and have not seen a book for a couple of weeks I seem to be stuck at 7 after being on this goal for ages - so thought I had a problem. I don't remember it being that hard the first time. Got 3 libraries now, perhaps it will help if I upgrade the new ones a few times.