PDA

View Full Version : Moving food around on counters...

Hannahailey
03-10-15, 12:15 AM
How has this not been fixed yet?

How can we not manage what counter our food is on? I am so frustrated when I have a beautifully themed area and expect a perfectly themed dessert to be served on the themed counter when NO! it goes to the other counter and on the themed counter some stupid other non themed dessert shows up, crushing your soul and ruining all your careful planning and decorating hopes and dreams! (okay I'm being slightly dramatic)

But seriously... How hard is it to be able to all have a 3rd option to move the food from one counter to another?

*end rant*

GarfieldandPookie
03-10-15, 04:21 AM
If you want something on a certain counter, you can store all the empty counters and then it will go on that counter. Also, make sure there are not 2 of any dish on separate counters. They will combine and then it will not work.

bobbyrae
03-10-15, 08:34 AM
How has this not been fixed yet?

How can we not manage what counter our food is on? I am so frustrated when I have a beautifully themed area and expect a perfectly themed dessert to be served on the themed counter when NO! it goes to the other counter and on the themed counter some stupid other non themed dessert shows up, crushing your soul and ruining all your careful planning and decorating hopes and dreams! (okay I'm being slightly dramatic)

But seriously... How hard is it to be able to all have a 3rd option to move the food from one counter to another?

*end rant*

Sadly, it hasn't been fixed because it was never broken to begin with. It's a feature players have been begging for for a while now and it appears nothing will ever get done.

I suppose one must plan very carefully and think out what you want to do before hitting that "serve" button. These days I use only one type of counter. It's neutral enough that it works in any theme i decide to try out. Because food in bakery takes forever to sell out, making a mistake like serving the food on the wrong counter takes a looooong time to get corrected, unless of course, you just dump the food, recook it and hen serve it on the desired counter.

Hannahailey
03-10-15, 10:36 AM
Oh yes... I've learned my lesson and only use the mocha counters and only buy the themed counters to complete missions and put them away before food gets put on them and I'm stuck with a mismatched counter and food.

I have a purple counter from the palace theme with 100k + of autumn cake on it hidden behind a book shelf because it's just so ugly and clashing...its a waste to dump the cake but I can't bear to look at it.

KimWill
03-21-15, 04:41 AM
I totally agree and only use the mocha counter. I don't think it's right for them to force us to buy themed counters if we can't move our food. I change my bakery all the time so I refuse to buy counters unless it's to complete a goal

Hopefully KookiePanda (hope I spelled that right) will answer this