PDA

View Full Version : My res dont have new items :(

Unregistered
02-06-11, 07:48 PM
Hi, my name is Nikkie. My restaurant city name is Fill It Up. My ID is nikkie1102 and my level is 45. I wonder why my restaurant did not have some items like bubble pillar, lobster tank, indoor waterfall, etc. Does anyone know why?

Unregistered
02-06-11, 07:55 PM
Hi, my name is Nikkie. My restaurant city name is Fill It Up. My ID is nikkie1102 and my level is 45. I wonder why my restaurant did not have some items like bubble pillar, lobster tank, indoor waterfall, etc. Does anyone know why?

The items you are thinking about probably came from the cases that cost 24 gems. The different cases each have a theme. I should warn you though that the cases are a gamble. You dont get to choose what you want. If you are interested in buying a case, do a quick search on this forum of the cases available to you (RS has 4 to choose from at the moment - Valentines box, Magic shell, Holiday box and Magic box). That will give you an idea of what is in each case and the percentage chance of getting each item.

Unregistered
02-06-11, 08:40 PM
The items you are thinking about probably came from the cases that cost 24 gems. The different cases each have a theme. I should warn you though that the cases are a gamble. You dont get to choose what you want. If you are interested in buying a case, do a quick search on this forum of the cases available to you (RS has 4 to choose from at the moment - Valentines box, Magic shell, Holiday box and Magic box). That will give you an idea of what is in each case and the percentage chance of getting each item.

Thank you.