PDA

View Full Version : Bye bye Rainbow Pot

bluebellgirl68
03-09-15, 03:45 PM
Remember the rainbow pots from last year's St Patrick's day event? I had saved my last one and as it was my birthday last week, I decided to see what I'd get (kind of hoped for mithril or adamant but no such luck, hey ho)Does any else still have any left?

jbfps116
03-09-15, 04:35 PM
i have two I made with the fortune tent mission but they look so nice I won't chop them!

SpiritWind00
03-09-15, 06:40 PM
Yes I have quite a few of them - can't bring myself to chop them as they bring such lovely colour to my part of the Glimmerwoods.

8hat
03-09-15, 06:56 PM
I have 2 from the fortune (couldn't resist chopping them all from St. Patrick's) but saved these two for Alicorn 'food'. All my other animals are posed in front of tall grass but Pinky and W-ali have rainbow pot to munch at.

PS. What else would a magical creature eat?!

PurpleScorpion76
03-10-15, 06:33 AM
I wasn't playing last St Patricks Day so only have my one from the fortune, haven't chopped it as it's decorating my mermaid area.

Anaboe
03-10-15, 07:21 AM
I'm a hoarder since I was lvl 30 or something like that. For me it means I want 1 more of everything, just for the fun of having it, because a lot of things you never can use anymore. I even have 1 extra Alicorn Shoe Polish, even tho the theft of the alicorn took all the fun from that event :D

So yes, I have a few extra pots, and will NEVER use them!

Liloze
03-10-15, 09:33 AM
Nope Kept some, and are used to decorate.
I am like Anaboe a hoarder :)
I have Energy Crates and Treasure Chests as well, all used as deco. :) lol

reliquary
03-10-15, 09:41 AM
It's been so long I have forgotten what they drop :confused:

What did you guys get when chopping them?

bluebellgirl68
03-10-15, 02:55 PM
It's been so long I have forgotten what they drop :confused:

What did you guys get when chopping them?

If I remember correctly a wood beam, jewels and something else which I can't remember

bluebellgirl68
03-10-15, 02:56 PM
I have 2 from the fortune (couldn't resist chopping them all from St. Patrick's) but saved these two for Alicorn 'food'. All my other animals are posed in front of tall grass but Pinky and W-ali have rainbow pot to munch at.

PS. What else would a magical creature eat?!

Oh, sweet!

bernadette16668
03-12-15, 09:39 AM
I kept 2 for decoration and just brought them out a few weeks ago.

AuntyRose32
03-12-15, 10:10 AM
I have five or six left, I think I only have one or two out in my kingdom at the moment, the rest are in storage. They were just too pretty to chop, whatever they were dropping I didn't particularly need so I kept them as decorations instead.

CLOVERKAITO
03-12-15, 04:38 PM
I used none and hoarded a bunch as well... see the top right corner. Took the screencap for my construction site but it happened to captured all the raindow pots as well.

AuntyRose32
03-12-15, 08:15 PM
I used none and hoarded a bunch as well... see the top right corner. Took the screencap for my construction site but it happened to captured all the raindow pots as well.

Ha, that's a lot, very cool. They look great!