PDA

View Full Version : Unhappy with Update to Gifting System and Facebook Connect

441sogo
03-09-15, 09:22 AM
I look to updates as a way to improve my game experience, but I'm afraid that the recent changes to the gifting system and the new connection to Facebook have caused me more frustration than anything else. Please, please, please consider returning to the previous gifting system! Here are the reasons I dislike the updated system:

- Post update, I am receiving way fewer gifts (if any at all) than before the update. I'm not sure why, but I imagine that without the "gifting history" available previously, my neighbors are gifting back those who gift them first. Game reset falls in the middle of the night for me, so mine will never be the first gift received. :(

- I REALLY dislike that the game no longer provides the gifting history! I really liked my system of gifting back from the oldest to newest gift giver....that way everyone I received a gift from received a gift back from me at some point. It seemed fair! Please bring back the list of previously received gifts!

- Since the update, I have no idea who some of my gifts are even from. Neighbors of mine who have connected to Facebook have their REAL NAME and PROFILE PHOTO associated with the gift. Frankly, it's kind of creepy. I would much rather see the restaurant name associated with gifts.

- The all-in-one "accept and gift back" button is confusing and is not user friendly! I have NOT been using the gifting system to gift my neighbors....seems pretty counterintuitive to me!!! Instead, I have been gifting from my neighbor list to ensure that those I wish to gift are the ones that actually receive them. After sending my 3 gifts for the day, gifts that come in still have the "accept and gift back" button associated with them. I would assume that those neighbors are receiving gifts too, but I don't think that is the case. I bet that I'm not the only player out there confused by this. Why, if we have already sent the max number of gifts, does gifting back still appear to be an option for gifts that come in??

- I used to receive quick serve gifts all of the time, but now the few gifts I receive seem to be weighted more towards coins. Am I being discriminated against for not being a Facebook user? Are they the only ones receiving quick serves? Sure seems a bit unfair.

- Does the Facebook connection allow a player to send, and potentially receive a greater number of gifts?? Again, I'm not on Facebook, so I have no way of knowing how this change benefits someone on Facebook. Again, I sure hope that the gifting system isn't slanted towards Facebook users.

Again, please consider going back to the old gifting system. It was a much better system. I'd be curious how others on here feel about the Facebook thing, but as someone not connected to Facebook, it seems to be more trouble than good.

ciarjen
03-09-15, 10:09 AM
I don't know how this new gifting system works.

I don't know who has given me gifts or who to give back too. And I don't get the accept and gift back function.

Some instructions from S8 would be appreciated. :)

kooky panda
03-09-15, 10:29 AM
I have reported this over and am currently waiting on some information.

mamareader02
03-09-15, 10:59 AM
Yeah,I gave the system a shot,don't like it

enaid03
03-09-15, 11:00 AM
For what its worth, I connected a fb account. I requested a quick serve from another fb connected neighbor. They sent it back, and I have yet to receive it. That was several days ago.

I also had daily gifters. They are gone as of this update. Something is not working.

kooky panda
03-09-15, 11:02 AM
I went into my facebook account and deleted the game. I think I am now logged off . I will see how my gifting works tomorrow.

glimmergate
03-09-15, 11:46 AM
Just want to pop in and say thanks for the thoughtful and detailed feedback, we do read player comments and posts like this are very helpful. Thank you!

WinnyWoos
03-09-15, 03:19 PM
- I used to receive quick serve gifts all of the time, but now the few gifts I receive seem to be weighted more towards coins. Am I being discriminated against for not being a Facebook user? Are they the only ones receiving quick serves? Sure seems a bit unfair.

You know, I hadn't thought about like that but now that you said it, it sure does seem as if we are. A response to this very valid question would be greatly appreciated.

bobbyrae
03-10-15, 08:57 AM
I just started playing so have no idea how the old gifting system worked. My game is not linked to facebook either. When i hit the envelope I might get a notification that says x person has sent you a mystery gift, accept and gift back. I hit that button but have no history of who has sent me gifts. Not good. I'm not happy with that.
I seem to be getting only coins as gifts as well but haven't really been paying attention since I don't have an option to decline the gift anyway so I just accept. I have no intention of ever linking the game to facebook so whatever benefit is to be received there will be missed by me.

DrP4ever
03-10-15, 11:28 PM
This update did nothing to improve the gift, the Facebook connection Ick! Not knowing how or where gifts go. No fast cook if no Facebook. The spice thing always pops up. The change to recipes etc etc. totally agree with original post plus bunch of other things that are now messed up.

anissada
03-11-15, 02:02 AM
i used 4 to get to total of 16, to be abke to receive and gift back a few days ago, but my counter also stays on 16, while the gifts are gone ;(

i mean, realy TL... why does this take so long to turn back to our normal system?

i have fb, but do NOT want any "strangers" in it just because your game wants access to all of my contacts and god knows what more....

there are more things i don't like on the update.. i had most of my recepies "mastered" and then TL decided that i did not work hard enough or something? and left me with only one pity star?

the counter for graduating also doesn't work correct, my tuna sandwich only went up on the 71st, which should have happened at 65 (see picture)

emailing to support only got me the standardized answer that it should be a "sync error", but imo that can't be it, cause i had to make SIX more, which also don't show up for the second star....

also the addition of the tomatosauce to things that already were hard to make, is not appreciated.

would also have been nice to get a pop up (like when there is a gem sale) about the alterations, the working of the new 'star spice' also is not very clear i believe..

so this is the second game i play(ed) that's screwed up by an update... THANKS

travelingcircus
03-11-15, 09:08 AM
I have already expressed my dissatisfaction with this update in a different thread, but today I received 2 gifts that were out of the ordinary. I received a piece of cheese from one person and 3 coins from another person. Three coins? I get more coins serving water. I think the lowest I've seen is 15 in a gift, but 3 is a waste of a gift.

441sogo
03-11-15, 09:25 AM
I have already expressed my dissatisfaction with this update in a different thread, but today I received 2 gifts that were out of the ordinary. I received a piece of cheese from one person and 3 coins from another person. Three coins? I get more coins serving water. I think the lowest I've seen is 15 in a gift, but 3 is a waste of a gift.

A piece of cheese? Really??? That has to be a mistake, right? :confused:

I completely agree with you about the 3 coin gift being a waste of a gift. I received a 5 coin gift today, and was immediately disappointed. I know we should be grateful just to have received a gift, but that is a stretch! Given the gifting limitations of this game, the items chosen should be a bit more worthwhile! Personally, I have yet to receive ANY tools via gifts (I hear they're rare, but I'm a lvl 42 player) and I'm still not receiving quick serves since the update! 5 coins is really laughable! Sheesh! :rolleyes:

babydollfire
03-11-15, 10:06 AM
I used to receive gifts all the time, I even go in and click my 3 fav neighbors and the neighbors I remember that gifted me, but when I created a fake fb account ( I hate Facebook) won't use my real name etc... I wonder if these neighbors even know who I am. When I do get gifts it's always like one every 2 days? It's 5 coins... If I'm super lucky it's 15 coins. Goodbye quick serve. I just laugh it off and gift back.. It's all you can do.
I just have a sense of humor with the game since games shouldn't stress you out.

But a piece of cheese? I almost spit out my coffee. The bright side, it could have been an egg! If gifting food is going to happen, let's gift mushrooms, sugar, lobster, etc I'm so ready for that!

441sogo
03-11-15, 11:10 AM
But a piece of cheese? I almost spit out my coffee. The bright side, it could have been an egg! If gifting food is going to happen, let's gift mushrooms, sugar, lobster, etc I'm so ready for that!

No doubt! Or better yet, how about some onions?!?! EVERYONE can use more of those post-update! :)

enaid03
03-11-15, 11:48 AM
I am still struggling with this gifting. I regret hooking it up to a Facebook account. I prefer the daily gifts which are now gone as of this update.

And, although neighbors are accepting my fb requests for quick serves, where are they? They have accepted my request for several days and I have ZERO.

travelingcircus
03-11-15, 12:02 PM
I was not lying about getting a piece of cheese, as a matter of fact, I just got another one. Two in one day, that is very strange. I do like the fact that now we know how many coins we are getting, but that is about the only thing I like about the gifting update. I too am not getting the gifts I used to get either.

I do know that Kooky said they were looking into problems with the gifting, but not sure what that means. Are we going to have the history of givers back? Will we be able to accept/reject a gift at a time instead of accept and return? Will the Facebook element be less intrusive and only avail to those who want to use it?

It would be nice if someone could respond so that we know that they are taking these concerns seriously and what they are trying to do to remedy the issues.

enaid03
03-11-15, 12:19 PM
It would be nice if someone could respond so that we know that they are taking these concerns seriously and what they are trying to do to remedy the issues.

I asked for clarification from S8 (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?79297-Why-the-Facebook-option) over a week ago. I got silence. And that was before the issues came up with the system.

I have a huge problem with facebook. None of my neighbors on any of the S8 games needs to know who I am, where I am, etc. I have serious privacy issues, and feel the new facebook "requirement" and I use that loosely violates it.

babydollfire
03-11-15, 12:36 PM
On my phone I have a separate account from when I used to play dragon story where you gifted gold and it was very neighbor dependent game. Somehow my iPad and iPhone... When I downloaded this game on my iPad it went to my phone too, but a separate account. I just gifted myself.

It was cheese. I swear to you. I have not accepted it. I want to screen shot it. Can you upload screen shots of this?

tiggerhobbes
03-11-15, 12:39 PM
Just an FYI, I categorically refused to hook this up to my fb. Yes seeing people's real names and faces is beyond creepy. I don't go to Disney to watch Isis beheading people, I don't play a game with cartoon avatar to end up suddenly being yanked back into real world and looking at peoples mugshots. Since I didn't sign up I presume people won't see my own photos, which adds that extra layer of creepy indecency, of looking into people's personal life unilaterally.

Anyway, even though I never signed up for the fb connection, I am still getting my gifting all messed up. So stop kicking yourself, I think even people who didn't sign up are being screwed. And I'm definitely not receiving as many gifts as I used to, and after I visit my neighbors to gift them from their place, (lower right gift button) I still get told they sent me a gift (but then nothing shows up) and ask if I want to send them a gift (again). And both times it says it went through, but I'm not sure if they actually got anything.

babydollfire
03-11-15, 12:41 PM
19019Ok I have the screen shot...

bobbyrae
03-11-15, 12:56 PM

Wow.
Still better than an egg or 3 coins though.

babydollfire
03-11-15, 01:06 PM
Wow.
Still better than an egg or 3 coins though.

Yes, that's what I posted earlier... It's worth more than that. It's hilarious though. But why cheese?
Granted, people love cheese. (Minus vegans or others on different diets) but still... Its cheese-gate!
Perhaps they are slowly introducing food as gifts and cheese is the starter?

chiaroscurio
03-11-15, 01:20 PM

If it makes you feel any better, cheese is at least a notch higher on the rarity scale than the piece of bread I was just gifted:

travelingcircus
03-11-15, 02:41 PM
Wow, that is ridiculous! I don't feel like a piece of bread should be considered a gift unless you are giving it to a homeless person on the street.

I also will not be connecting this game with my Facebook profile.

babydollfire
03-11-15, 03:03 PM
Wow, that is ridiculous! I don't feel like a piece of bread should be considered a gift unless you are giving it to a homeless person on the street.

I also will not be connecting this game with my Facebook profile.

Yes, but mine isn't connected anymore.. It tells me to reconnect. My pic is just the red head chef. Does this mean once you're connected... It's forever? Even though I did connect to get it out of the way?

travelingcircus
03-11-15, 03:07 PM
Who knows???. The only ones that do, aren't talking

babydollfire
03-11-15, 03:13 PM
If it makes you feel any better, cheese is at least a notch higher on the rarity scale than the piece of bread I was just gifted:

Hmmm.. Are they now adding in gifting food? We need to get them to go the veggie market...ASAP. But, yes lol... Here's a piece of bread! Have a great day! (is secretly jealous of your quick serve..) lol... Kidding. I thought maybe they would choose something general store, then maybe choose something cheap and restocks quickly at meat market (a chicken?) then move to veggie and give us a potato or something? But it's going downhill... Waits for the "wait a second! I got an egg!" Then wait... "I got one coin! Atleast you got an egg!"

441sogo
03-11-15, 03:32 PM
Hmmm.. Are they now adding in gifting food? We need to get them to go the veggie market...ASAP. But, yes lol... Here's a piece of bread! Have a great day! (is secretly jealous of your quick serve..) lol... Kidding. I thought maybe they would choose something general store, then maybe choose something cheap and restocks quickly at meat market (a chicken?) then move to veggie and give us a potato or something? But it's going downhill... Waits for the "wait a second! I got an egg!" Then wait... "I got one coin! Atleast you got an egg!"

Well, this is one way to get us to stop complaining about the gifting system....make the gifts utterly useless that we don't even care if we receive gifts any longer! Lol!! ;) I loved getting quick serves, but now it seems impossible to get them. I sure hope this cheese/bread thing is a mistake, and we go back to receiving useful items soon!!

bobbyrae
03-11-15, 03:58 PM
Well, this is one way to get us to stop complaining about the gifting system....make the gifts utterly useless that we don't even care if we receive gifts any longer! Lol!! ;) I loved getting quick serves, but now it seems impossible to get them. I sure hope this cheese/bread thing is a mistake, and we go back to receiving useful items soon!!

Or at least give us the option to choose which gift to give. Maybe new players won't mind getting that slice of bread, or cheese.

bobbyrae
03-11-15, 04:19 PM
Just got cheese :-/

babydollfire
03-11-15, 04:33 PM

Yes, maybe my silly positive outlook, but what if they are still slowly integrating food starting at low level items and build up to sugar, meat, VEGGIES, etc, and it's only the beginning of the seemingly dysfunctional system and that's why they won't talk? More better surprises? Hopefully better. No eggs. Eggs, no one needs eggs. No one. Kind of like the low level goals... Since it's a new game, start from the bottom to the top in order to not lose newer players.

Or maybe I'm naive. Too positive.
Also, feel like a coffee expresso frap machine would be a new appliance. They could use an under construction spot for coffee beans and other things... You could make coffee cake. So many ideas. I don't see chocolate anywhere... Chocolate made from cocoa beans.
Hopefully, it's a big plan for the good.

ellyse99
03-11-15, 09:17 PM
Well, one of you here must've jinxed me with all your talk about eggs, because I just got gifted an egg...!!! :(

babydollfire
03-11-15, 09:54 PM
Uh oh... We are being trolled by TL. I imagine them sitting in cubicles reading this thread... Reminds me of the movie "Office Space". Storm 8! Bring some happiness to your office, . Good news, hubby is working with Japan and government on Shinkansen development (high speed railway first in America) as an ambassador... It's between l.a and San Francisco and then after l.a to Las Vegas... I can bring you cheerfulness up there in northern Cali! No more "someone has the case of the Mondays" but it's not Monday... Someone has the case of the eggs. Sigh.

angela3737
03-12-15, 03:42 AM
Don't like the new gift system ..I liked before where you could see a history of who sent ..gifting went way down..even I catch myself after i already closed out of game I didn't gift bcuase I didn't see anything there ...I usually notice this when I'm gifting in another game ...please return to old ..not sure but mixing up gifts to include food and more parts might be interesting ( but haven't con across this yet as with new change reduced getting/ giving gifts for me without the history

bobbyrae
03-12-15, 07:50 AM
Well, one of you here must've jinxed me with all your talk about eggs, because I just got gifted an egg...!!! :(

I hope you threw it back!

@babydoll, maybe if you tried reverse psychology it might work. Maybe we should say we want eggs, veggies would be horrid gifts, no one wants veggies as gifts. Maybe they would believe it and give us veggies instead of eggs?

bethaneyl
03-12-15, 11:57 AM
Everything in your post is right on point !
I too can't figure out who is sending me what...and I wouldn't want people seeing my info like that ...that's way creepy ur right ....
Hope they will figure something out that allows us to see gifting history like before/like most other TL games have/do....

At least we can see recent visitors that's kinda nice, I think that pretty recent ...

cquinn32
03-12-15, 12:15 PM
I also just recieved an egg as a gift!! Lol why even bother

babydollfire
03-12-15, 02:52 PM
It's funny ..but I did notice you can now pick and choose who you gift back! They fixed that issue... Did anyone else notice? Kudos for that fix! The eggs are still hitting the fan... Or rather are gift boxes... If it's a neighbor I know that gifts me it, I'd accept and gift back because aren't gifts random? They don't know if they are sending an egg or quick serve (rarity). But atleast they fixed that problem. I did not want to gift my unused account back on my cell phone, I want to sync these accounts together, but they have different passwords and I don't even remember that password from dragonstory. I'd love to have the same account on iPhone and iPad so when I have appointments and work stuff, I'm not " ugh 5 more minutes and this restocks, " or for a goal or something...
I think I have to email support and explain the issue but it's not a new device, there is no option to change it to sync it?
Anyway, out of curiosity and knowing I never ever have to gift my unused account back... I got 5 coins. Step up from an egg!
Still refuse to ever gift back an unused account. I will never gift back myself... Unless I get a quick serve? Or like 500 coins? Yeah right.

Reverse psychology since I started the egg jokes....
Oh, we sooooooo love egggggggs. We are in desperate NEED of something that's 1 coin and restocks in a few seconds.
No, no one needs onions, vanilla, any veggies... To make any money.

Hope this helps.

bobbyrae
03-12-15, 04:36 PM
Oh, we sooooooo love egggggggs. We are in desperate NEED of something that's 1 coin and restocks in a few seconds.

Hope this helps.

Well. This morning I got the usual 3 & 5 coins & some bread. Just now I got 15 coins and a ridiculous helping hand. Smh. Why if I could remember who sent me that silly helping hand I'd kiss...er...I mean I'd slap them. Or something.

WinnyWoos
03-12-15, 04:40 PM
It's funny ..but I did notice you can now pick and choose who you gift back! They fixed that issue... Did anyone else notice? Kudos for that fix! The eggs are still hitting the fan... Or rather are gift boxes... If it's a neighbor I know that gifts me it, I'd accept and gift back because aren't gifts random? They don't know if they are sending an egg or quick serve (rarity). But atleast they fixed that problem. I did not want to gift my unused account back on my cell phone, I want to sync these accounts together, but they have different passwords and I don't even remember that password from dragonstory. I'd love to have the same account on iPhone and iPad so when I have appointments and work stuff, I'm not " ugh 5 more minutes and this restocks, " or for a goal or something...
I think I have to email support and explain the issue but it's not a new device, there is no option to change it to sync it?
Anyway, out of curiosity and knowing I never ever have to gift my unused account back... I got 5 coins. Step up from an egg!
Still refuse to ever gift back an unused account. I will never gift back myself... Unless I get a quick serve? Or like 500 coins? Yeah right.

Hope this helps.

In regards to having your acct on both devices:
-Download Bubble Mania
-go to Settings (bottom right hand corner)
-Settings will pop up and you'll see multiple options
-Look down towards the bottom (mine shows 2nd to the last) for "Storm8 Account" then click the "Settings" tab
-Account Setting will pop up- gives you 2 option- "Change Password" and "Log in to another account"
-Click "Log in to another account
-It then asks for your storm8 ID and password (you'll enter the storm8 Id you use for your main RS2)
-Then click "Log in"
- Close out of bubble mania after it processes
-go to RS2 on that device and you should then see your main acct on both devices

You'll wanna do this on the device you cant play your main RS2 acct on. Then you'll be able to pull up the same RS2 game on both devices.

If you run into problems, either reply or shoot me a PM:) I'll be more than happy to help ya!

babydollfire
03-12-15, 05:59 PM
In regards to having your acct on both devices:
-Download Bubble Mania
-go to Settings (bottom right hand corner)
-Settings will pop up and you'll see multiple options
-Look down towards the bottom (mine shows 2nd to the last) for "Storm8 Account" then click the "Settings" tab
-Account Setting will pop up- gives you 2 option- "Change Password" and "Log in to another account"
-Click "Log in to another account
-It then asks for your storm8 ID and password (you'll enter the storm8 Id you use for your main RS2)
-Then click "Log in"
- Close out of bubble mania after it processes
-go to RS2 on that device and you should then see your main acct on both devices

You'll wanna do this on the device you cant play your main RS2 acct on. Then you'll be able to pull up the same RS2 game on both devices.

If you run into problems, either reply or shoot me a PM:) I'll be more than happy to help ya!

It worked!!
Thank you!!!
Yay!!! (Sends you a magical gift of a million coins and quick serves (eggs not included) ,but thank you!

WinnyWoos
03-12-15, 07:28 PM
It worked!!
Thank you!!!
Yay!!! (Sends you a magical gift of a million coins and quick serves (eggs not included) ,but thank you!

Aww yayayay!!! Awesome!!! So glad to hear that:D LOL I'd sure take em! Hahaha:p

travelingcircus
03-12-15, 09:33 PM
I have not received any quick serves since the change. A few cheese slices, 5 coins and 15 coins. It is not even worth it to bother anymore. Maybe that is one of the reasons for the significant decrease in neighbor gifting. Not to mention the confusion with the new system and no clarification.

anissada
03-13-15, 02:30 AM
still think it' an odd way of gifting.
why not let us choose which gift to send as the quick severs have become a rare one..
just likt in castle story, we can pick what we want to send.
and the giving back is much better there too.
in RS2 now, we have to go to our nbs list if we want to give a present without accepting the eggs or bread or other worthless item we got from that lovely neighbour because we do NOT need an egg or bread....

Danielle1163
03-14-15, 07:08 AM
I have noticed that even when I do receive the pop-up that tells me someone sent me gifts....when I go to accept and send back...I don't ever receive them.

rosewaterlily
03-14-15, 04:45 PM
I got five coins today from one neighbor and 15 coins from another. Gee thanks, Facebook connect. Haven't gotten any helping hands in several days.

ElaineCarrel
03-14-15, 06:57 PM
I don't remember the last time I received helping hand. I don't seem to b able to reject a gift. I tried w u checking the box but there wasn't a way to move on from there. I really didn't want 5 coins.

anissada
03-15-15, 04:14 AM
I don't remember the last time I received helping hand. I don't seem to b able to reject a gift. I tried w u checking the box but there wasn't a way to move on from there. I really didn't want 5 coins.

you can uncheck the box, and then go to the neighbourslist and gift from there.

lildvl91
03-15-15, 05:33 AM
I'm so glad I'm not only one who don't like this new gifting system, how did they think it was a great idea? I received a gift I guess sent thru fb and I have no idea who it is from.. If it is from one of my neighbors or is it random? That accept all button has got to go or give us a decline option. I really wish it went bk to the old system, lol

441sogo
03-17-15, 08:29 AM
Just want to pop in and say thanks for the thoughtful and detailed feedback, we do read player comments and posts like this are very helpful. Thank you!

Is anyone on staff going to pipe in and answer some of the questions raised about the gifting system? While I am happy to provide thoughtful feedback, it sometimes seems like a waste of my time since we rarely have questions answered or are given any kind of real explanation.

The only real change to the gifting system that I've noticed since my post, is the inclusion of eggs, bread and cheese in the gift rotation. That change only reinforces my criticism of this new gifting system. Since gifting is so very limited on this game, it would be great for the gifted items to be worthwhile, and for the system to be user friendly.

mchat2045
03-17-15, 12:44 PM
Is anyone on staff going to pipe in and answer some of the questions raised about the gifting system? While I am happy to provide thoughtful feedback, it sometimes seems like a waste of my time since we rarely have questions answered or are given any kind of real explanation.

The only real change to the gifting system that I've noticed since my post, is the inclusion of eggs, bread and cheese in the gift rotation. That change only reinforces my criticism of this new gifting system. Since gifting is so very limited on this game, it would be great for the gifted items to be worthwhile, and for the system to be user friendly.

I agree wholeheartedly. They have neutered this part of the game. I no longer care to send or receive gifts. It's meaningless now.

queentina3
03-17-15, 01:46 PM
You know it's actually funny when I go into my game and I get a gift, I hit the accept and gift back button knowing full well that the person won't get a gift because I sent out my three gifts directly from my neighbor list first thing in the morning. I leave the game, come back a little bit later, and that gift is BACK AGAIN wanting me to accept and gift back. What do I do? Well I rinse and repeat...click the button, accept the gift/gift back, and go on my merry way. A little while later go back into my game again and guess what??? YES, it's BACK AGAIN!

TL, you broke what wasn't broken but you know what, I don't even give a darn about it........Just stop alerting me to this worthless gift each time I enter the game. I have better things to do than to continually do the same thing over, and over, and over......:rolleyes:

ShirleysFantasy
03-19-15, 02:58 PM
Gifting is horrible. Please give us a decline button. I will not accept $3, $5 or even $10 but every time I go into the game these pop up. Would like to clear them out. I would like a decline button and still be able to gift my neighbors back. All you can do now accept and gift back or uncheck them which does not get rid of them.

MysticOrchid
03-20-15, 07:52 PM
Why does Facebook still have to be involved in games in 2015 when the game isn't even played within Facebook servers? There is a reason I'm playing this game on my smartphone, and not on Facebook. At least give us the option to connect to Instagram or Twitter or nothing at ALL. Also, sending just 3 gifts total is a joke.

The whole gifting is messed up. Make it like Bakery Story.

Don't change something if it was fine in the first place. I have been playing Bakery Story about a month after it came out years ago and have seen different kinds of features come and go.

441sogo
03-27-15, 07:34 AM
First of all, thank you for expanding the gifting in the game. From what I can tell, we can now send/receive up to 20 gifts per day. That's a huge improvement for me. :)

Given the expanded gifting, It would be GREAT to have the option to delete gifts. Not that I'm ungrateful, but I'd really rather not accept the eggs, cheese and bread. Given how extremely rare it is to receive quick serves or parts, the ability to dump unwanted items would (hopefully) free up space to receive something a little more useful. Also, if food gifts are in the rotation, it would be great to include some longer restock items. Let's face it, no matter what level, there probably isn't a single player out there that needs or wants an egg! :rolleyes:

Gifts from Facebook-connected neighbors are still confusing as heck. I've figured out who some of the gifts are from, but without the restaurant name attached, it's really hard to know who is sending the gift.

mamareader02
03-27-15, 10:40 AM
First of all, thank you for expanding the gifting in the game. From what I can tell, we can now send/receive up to 20 gifts per day. That's a huge improvement for me. :)

Given the expanded gifting, It would be GREAT to have the option to delete gifts. Not that I'm ungrateful, but I'd really rather not accept the eggs, cheese and bread. Given how extremely rare it is to receive quick serves or parts, the ability to dump unwanted items would (hopefully) free up space to receive something a little more useful. Also, if food gifts are in the rotation, it would be great to include some longer restock items. Let's face it, no matter what level, there probably isn't a single player out there that needs or wants an egg! :rolleyes:

Gifts from Facebook-connected neighbors are still confusing as heck. I've figured out who some of the gifts are from, but without the restaurant name attached, it's really hard to know who is sending the gift.
Yeah,thank you for allowing more gifts to be exchanged,pleasantly surprised!:)

rosewaterlily
03-30-15, 10:00 PM
I got a helping hand today for the first time since the facebook update. Also got 100 coins yesterday instead of the usual 5, so maybe they've made some improvements, or I was just freaky lucky.

bobbyrae
03-31-15, 08:31 AM
I'm getting helping hands regularly now. :)