PDA

View Full Version : Can't gift or send parts request

DLL137
03-09-15, 12:25 AM
Game says I've already done these actions for today but I know I have not, please advise?

nukesters2
03-09-15, 12:44 AM
Game says I've already done these actions for today but I know I have not, please advise?

Same thing with me. I think they did not program the time change for daylight savings to take place! which is really frustrating for me, I started late on the valentines day goals, and am desperately trying to finish by tomorrow afternoon. Every chance to request the parts for the ovens, to make one more oven and one more recipe, is needed desperately for me to finish on time. I know that when you request parts two times in one day, it sort of bottlenecks the requests, so now I know that even when the system resets at what I am presuming will be 1 am instead of 12 am..... and I send out requests, they will not go through until after tomorrow. I also read they are doing system maintenance tonight. They could have picked a night that was not followed the next day by a goal ending!!
They should extend the Valentine day goals by one day because of this.

DLL137
03-09-15, 02:50 AM
Same thing with me. I think they did not program the time change for daylight savings to take place! which is really frustrating for me, I started late on the valentines day goals, and am desperately trying to finish by tomorrow afternoon. Every chance to request the parts for the ovens, to make one more oven and one more recipe, is needed desperately for me to finish on time. I know that when you request parts two times in one day, it sort of bottlenecks the requests, so now I know that even when the system resets at what I am presuming will be 1 am instead of 12 am..... and I send out requests, they will not go through until after tomorrow. I also read they are doing system maintenance tonight. They could have picked a night that was not followed the next day by a goal ending!!
They should extend the Valentine day goals by one day because of this.

Aww I think you are totally right with the daylight savings time thing...Storm8 will this be fixed or will my new reset time really be 3 am?