PDA

View Full Version : Not Getting enough "Papers" from Airplane

ErnieKatz
03-08-15, 08:47 PM
I work so hard to get supplies together for the Airplane, to get Expansion Papers, bit just get coins.
It's very frustrating as you all know. is there a routine or schedule of when TL sells expansion paper Packages? They are my only hope.

ciarjen
03-09-15, 02:22 AM
I work so hard to get supplies together for the Airplane, to get Expansion Papers, bit just get coins.
It's very frustrating as you all know. is there a routine or schedule of when TL sells expansion paper Packages? They are my only hope.

The drop rate on parts/papers from the plane is very low.

I have seen them sell value packs of papers when they have released expansions.

But really the best place to get them is from the newspaper and during an event. I got loads during the last event. This is when people sell what they are hoarding to make room in their barn.

When watching the newspaper, you need plenty of time. A good few hours to spare ;);) Plug your device in to charge and keep the app open on the newspaper. You have to watch the whole of the 5 minute cycle not just the refresh. It's very often a couple of minutes into the cycle that you will start to see things appearing.

Buy any paper, even the ones you don't need and immediately visit the farm that sold it to see if they are selling more. It's quite common to find people selling off stocks of all three.

Any that you get too much of, put them straight up for sale in your barn. They'll sell quickly and you can go back to watching the newspaper.

As I said, you need a few hours to spare during an event when barns are creaking full of event parts.

Elisha63
03-09-15, 01:37 PM
I get most of my expansion papers through visiting other farms which sell stuff through the newspaper or going through the visit community option. Look for lower level players to visit. Good luck!

ErnieKatz
03-10-15, 12:52 PM
Thanks everyone!!!!!!