PDA

View Full Version : Fruit trees more expensive?

elizabetheva
03-08-15, 10:46 AM
I noticed the trees are more expensive when more quantities unlock, but I haven't bought any for a while because of all the recent events and I went I buy more and they are even more than I remember. Does the cost of trees goes up with level or with how many I have?

I'm debating whether to invest in trees and blackberry bushes or one of the next buildings on my list, but if the cost of trees will increase when I level up I'll buy the trees now.

Thanks for the advice!

ciarjen
03-08-15, 01:40 PM
I noticed the trees are more expensive when more quantities unlock, but I haven't bought any for a while because of all the recent events and I went I buy more and they are even more than I remember. Does the cost of trees goes up with level or with how many I have?

I'm debating whether to invest in trees and blackberry bushes or one of the next buildings on my list, but if the cost of trees will increase when I level up I'll buy the trees now.

Thanks for the advice!

Yes they do go up in price and I think it is due to the amount.

Some trees you unlock later on like pear and coffee cost about 50000 each if I remember correctly.

All trees are an excellent investment. Everything you harvest you can sell for pure profit.

Unlike some buildings where once you start using them you will lose profit elsewhere on your farm because everything you craft needs ingredients and crops and it may make you more money to sell at harvest rather than add a next stage process of crafting.

So it really does depend on what buildings are on your list.....but I think trees are a good investment.