PDA

View Full Version : Why can't CS be friendly? Gem Confirmation

CharmOfLea
03-07-15, 08:13 PM
CS just stole gems from me again. Earlier this week FTW gem trapped me, for the Xth time as well. Playing a game full of gem traps is like handing over ur house keys to a thief hoping u won't get robbed.

I'm on an iPad with a high precision s****s pen and lots of caution. When u have to pass a minefield u can't blame ur shoes when u get blown up.

I like the game, like the community, but the constant respectless robbery is hostile and disheartening. And we all know there's no way to recover those stolen goods.

GarfieldandPookie
03-07-15, 10:13 PM
I lost 119 gems to upgrading the jousting area this week. I was so upset! I emailed them (eventhough I knew it wouldn't do any good) since I was making something in my potion and workshop. I thought if they knew I was making items to upgrade then it would be obvious that I did not intend to use to the gems to complete it. They just send me a email that said this action is a permanent action that is irrevestiable. Well, when I purchased my Wedding Alicorn and you took it away, it wasn't irrevestiable . You CAN refund the gems. You just do not WANT to do that. It makes me feel like why should I bother playing these games when I can't choose what I want to spend my gems on?

sugarlevi
03-08-15, 03:40 AM
Easy come, easy go.

ait_vedan
03-08-15, 04:16 AM
I lost so many gems unintentionally already that I'm not going to buy any!

jbfps116
03-08-15, 07:17 AM
it's such a phony claim that the gem usage is irreversable. they just know they can't start refunding people now, or a VOLCANO of protest will erupt by others in the past who lost gems. think about it!
even if they now add a gem confirmation, it will still cause an outcry. i don't think at this point they can do anything else [if they wanted to] cause of people who complain it wasn't done for them. corporate change has to be made slowly!

now having a little tree or something that game gems regularly would be a nice compensation!

BiteMe111
03-08-15, 08:10 AM
If the confirmation button is too difficult to implement (though I don't know why it would be), another option would be to let players put their gems in storage, like we do with other items, so that they couldn't be used unless/until taken out of storage. But we all know they're not going to do that, either, as our loss is their gain.

I'm extra careful but even so I have fallen into a few gem traps myself, too.

valmommy
03-08-15, 08:48 AM
CS just stole gems from me again. Earlier this week FTW gem trapped me, for the Xth time as well. Playing a game full of gem traps is like handing over ur house keys to a thief hoping u won't get robbed.

I'm on an iPad with a high precision s****s pen and lots of caution. When u have to pass a minefield u can't blame ur shoes when u get blown up.

I like the game, like the community, but the constant respectless robbery is hostile and disheartening. And we all know there's no way to recover those stolen goods.

I lost 70+ gems on my castle this past Wednesday. I was planning on getting a 160 gem item after the update came out. I had 175 gems. :'(

Korlcek
03-08-15, 10:48 AM
I feel ya.

babs3449
03-08-15, 01:22 PM
I don't buy gems because it is so easy to lose them. Therefore I have very few gems and try to save them for something important. Twice I have been within 4 gems of being able to buy the red trillium, and, for the second time, overnight 21 gems just disappeared. I have no idea what I did so I don't know how to keep from doing it again.

I also don't know what you mean by easy come easy go, as gems do not come easily to me, but maybe that is because I am only at level 21.

Liloze
03-08-15, 03:03 PM

I feel you, many many times over the years I have fallen into these darn gem traps.
A whole community is asking daily for the gem button confirmation, and no there won't be ANY OBJECTION to it, like someone commented!:confused:
Who in their right mind will object to a pop-up in the likes of "Speed up, Use Gems? yes/NO"
Alas, since the start of this game, the gem traps became part of CS.
TL/S8 attitude concerning the gem loss, reminds me of the Baron, greedy, and mean, and obnoxious!:rolleyes::p

DessertWolf
03-09-15, 11:38 AM
Sorry to hear that. Please contact support@teamlava.com regarding Gem exchanges. Hope this helps!