PDA

View Full Version : Not getting tools?

stonermicha
03-07-15, 07:27 PM
So I've had Farm Story 2 for a couple months, now, I'm at level 23. I find bricks and nails and hammers fine, but I don't think I have EVER gotten a pickaxe or a shovel from a delivery. I check the newspaper constantly but people don't sell them much. The only time I can ever get them is if I finish the mole collections, and even then I only ever get one. I think one time I only got gems, too. So I have a lot of rocks and grass all over my farm, and I just expanded to the mine but I can't use it all because I never ever get the supplies.
I know that some things are rare drops, but even with things that I don't find as much (ie pant, maps), it's still manageable. Does anyone else have this bad of a problem with it, or is something wrong with my game?

kooky panda
03-07-15, 07:41 PM
Nothing wrong with your game. These are random drops. After I expanded to mine, I started seeing more of these drop .

stonermicha
03-07-15, 11:09 PM
Okay, thank you!

aaalicja97
03-08-15, 04:05 AM
Well, I've expanded to the mine some time ago and still my maine source of pickaxe and shovels are newsstand and collections. I wish that will be some other way to get this

kimwood1
03-14-15, 08:07 PM
I just saw your post & am wondering are you still having that same problem of shovels or pick axes rarely being dropped??? Just curious!