PDA

View Full Version : What does the deli station do

outhouse01
03-07-15, 07:03 PM
Sorry, looked everywhere, but cannot find anything.

What does it do. I'm only on level 23 and still trying to work this game out.

It's about the only thing available for me at present and would like to know if it's worth purchasing now or waiting for other things to come up.

Ps - I dislike potatoes. I could plant, grow, peel, cook and eat in less time that those brats take to regenerate. Cheers

kooky panda
03-07-15, 07:11 PM
Under the game guide it shows recipes. Has a lot of them.
Deli Station
Unlocks at Level 21

BLT- (level 21)

Antipastro Platter (level 22)

Cucumber sandwich(level 23)

Tuna Sandwich (level 23)

Lox Bagel (unlocks level 25)

lobster Sandwich (level 35)

Bruchetta (level 38)

outhouse01
03-08-15, 12:16 AM
Cool. Thanks. I'll check it out. Cheers

outhouse01
03-08-15, 12:31 AM
Thanks for the direction to game guides. Unfortunately useless. There is info about updates, valentines and one other I forgot. The link to the deli station takes me nowhere. I'll try and work it out myself. I'm just thinking coinage at my lower level will mean that for buying, I'm not going to get much bang for my buck? As I said, potatoes are silly and overpriced. Cheers

ellyse99
03-09-15, 11:23 AM
The recipes for deli station are generally quite good earnings though, eg bruschetta and tuna sandwich.

outhouse01
03-09-15, 07:58 PM
The recipes for deli station are generally quite good earnings though, eg bruschetta and tuna sandwich.

Hi, thanks for the response. I bit the bullet and bought it. It does appear coinage is a bit higher. I'm just blt'ing at the moment due to my level. I thought I was 23 but still only mid way through 22. I'll just see what happens. Cheers