PDA

View Full Version : Bring back past pets

igottapi4
03-07-15, 06:54 PM
I would love to be able to get the Labrador or Dalmatian. Also The Russian blue cat. It could be put back in the store or added to the piper dart game, even in a deal special.

Im a new player and while I get missing holiday and special event animals its sad how I wont be able to get these animals that were in the store.

PookieBear50
03-07-15, 11:47 PM
If I remember correctly, in the past they have made the past pets available for a limited time, like 2-3 days or so. Of course, there's no warning, so the only way to get them at that time is either to buy gems (or coins) enough to purchase them, or somehow have saved up enough of either/or to be fortunate enough to purchase them immediately.

But I would like to get the Prussian Blue Cat at some point...it was the only cat that was sold for coins, not gems, but I just couldn't afford it at the time that it was being removed.

minidemon88
03-08-15, 02:52 AM
I third this suggestion too! I wanted to get the Russian blue cat back then, but was about 70k short. So gotta say bye bye to the cat as there's no way I can earn that amount within the short time. :(

Is Labrador the yellow lab? If so, I believed it cost coins not gems. So it wouldn't be fair to put the yellow lab/ Russian blue cat or any expired pets that cost coins in the tree house game. I would rather they just put it in the market for direct sale.