PDA

View Full Version : Dragon -> habitat

kindredfire
03-07-15, 01:52 PM
I have reached capacity and was wondering has anyone tried a specific layout, made a spread sheet of best solution to Italian space and habitats without always having to spend 500 gold...

Currently at 111 of 130 habitats
267 /395 dragons
I have no red or yellow habitats just dual with other colors (which I think because part of my problem)

MaribouMay
03-07-15, 02:06 PM
I have reached capacity and was wondering has anyone tried a specific layout, made a spread sheet of best solution to Italian space and habitats without always having to spend 500 gold...

Currently at 111 of 130 habitats
267 /395 dragons
I have no red or yellow habitats just dual with other colors (which I think because part of my problem)

I have been thinking about this too as I approach capacity (currently have approximately 250 unique dragons).

My plan is to make a spreadsheet listing each dragon and its colors, then assign each to an appropriate habitat and analyze the remaining dragons to figure out what habitats to buy. I imagine it will be an iterative process.

Good Luck!

Anaboe
03-09-15, 02:44 PM
To avoid the habitat-problem, I started to keep almost every egg in inventory and not breed them.

Yes, it's a pitty, but it's just what it is.

At this moment I have over 65 dragons in storage.

PernReloaded
03-09-15, 06:09 PM
I have been buying a lot of yellow habitats, because it seems like a lot of the dragons coming out are some sort of air/water or air/fire mix - and since air habitats hold the most coins out of all of those, I prefer to keep them in air habitats. I also should only have one red habitat, since it's the one that holds the least amount of coins and, all said and told, only a fire dragon should be on there because of that, or a poor red/whatever earner.

In short, if it's a hybrid, I keep the hybrid in whatever color habitat holds the most coins. Purple habitats for any purple and red/yellow/blue hybrids, black for any black and purple/blue/green/red hybrids, white for those hybrids (unless it's a white/pink hybrid, which goes to pink since pink holds more coins), etc.

I know that diamond habitats for those dragons are the best option space-wise and coin-wise (since you can have four in the same space as a large habitat, and they hold a ton of coins).

But honestly, I can't say more than that because I am only about halfway to the max right now.

kindredfire
03-09-15, 09:34 PM
That's what I was thinking, list out all dragons with colors and all habitats with colors and try to home better.
Seems the best option before breaking down and having to spend gold.

I want it to be as clean looking, un cluttered, space utilized .

U wanna be neighbors :)

chippychan
03-10-15, 04:04 AM
I have been buying a lot of yellow habitats, because it seems like a lot of the dragons coming out are some sort of air/water or air/fire mix - and since air habitats hold the most coins out of all of those

For an air/water mix shouldn't you be favoring a water habitat?
Air (big habitat) only holds 2900 while blue (big habitat) holds 3600.

Anaboe
03-10-15, 07:04 AM
For me:
1 Cosmic expanse (with only 1 dragon)
1 stone quarry (with only 1 dragon)
1 soccer field
1 ancient tarpit
1 mythic maze (with only 1 dragon)
1 Mount olympus (4 dragons)
1 shrine of olympus (4 dragons)
1 tea garden (4 dragons)
1 three rings circus
1 fairytale forest
1 tropic strand (1 dragon)
1 zodiac zone
1 throne room (1 dragon)
1 metal mines (2 dragons)
1 passion pit (LeftHeart, RightHeart and Passion!)

2 Rainbow Skyways (5 dragons)

6 Diamond fields

1 Big Red Rocks
5 Big Yellow Plateau + 1 Palatial Plateau
11 Big Green Groves
11 Big Blue Lagoons
10 Big Purple Gardens + 1 Grand Gardens + 1 Glowing Starfield
12 Big White Meadows
7 Big Pink Prairies + 1 Pink Palace
6 Big Black Sands
4 Gemstone Prairies
4 Champion Grounds
3 Treasure Terrace

I put every dragon in the compound that can hold the most coins, exept for White + Red Rose, and the Raibow-dragons: those are too pretty to be separeted, and since I have 172,500,500 coins, I don't need the coins anyway :)

According to my own excel-sheet, I have 318 unique dragons, according to my album I have 251 unique dragons, which means I have 67 unique dragons in storage. According to my profile, I have 257 dragons, which means I have 6 doubles. Those I use for questing and leveling to get bombs - after that I trade them.

I like to know exactly what I have :D

PernReloaded
03-10-15, 09:09 AM
For an air/water mix shouldn't you be favoring a water habitat?
Air (big habitat) only holds 2900 while blue (big habitat) holds 3600.

Whoops, you're right! I got a little mixed-up there, thanks for catching that.